Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau

Go down

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau Empty Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau

Post  FSoares Wed 28 Apr - 16:39

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau 5e22c1cecc6dd5e1d09d41b4cfb39883

Name: Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or yet Odete Araújo Freman Frima

Born: 05.06.1998

Date of missing: between 01.05.2005 and 31.05.2005

Se was considered missed in May 2005. She was "adopted" by one couple, with her mother agreement. She has travelled to Portugal in May 2004 with the couple. However, one year later, in May 2005, the foster mother has passed the information she had delivered the minor to someone else, still in 2004, and that the little girl had passed away in the area of Badajoz/Spain, in a car accident.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :
Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau Empty Re: Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau

Post  Guest Wed 28 Apr - 17:03

FSoares wrote:
Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau 5e22c1cecc6dd5e1d09d41b4cfb39883

Name: Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or yet Odete Araújo Freman Frima

Born: 05.06.1998

Date of missing: between 01.05.2005 and 31.05.2005

Se was considered missed in May 2005. She was "adopted" by one couple, with her mother agreement. She has travelled to Portugal in May 2004 with the couple. However, one year later, in May 2005, the foster mother has passed the information she had delivered the minor to someone else, still in 2004, and that the little girl had passed away in the area of Badajoz/Spain, in a car accident.

OH MY GOD. The poor child being passed around like a parcel. I take it no body has been found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau Empty Re: Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau

Post  FSoares Wed 28 Apr - 17:16

Antoinette wrote:

OH MY GOD. The poor child being passed around like a parcel. I take it no body has been found.

Yes, this is probably one of the strangest missing child case I know. I think a body has never been linked to this girl, and I believe (my own personal opinion), this is a case of real child/human traffic, rooted in Guinea-Bissau and with links to Europe.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :
Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Apr - 17:42

FSoares wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

Yes, this is probably one of the strangest missing child case I know. I think a body has never been linked to this girl, and I believe (my own personal opinion), this is a case of real child/human traffic, rooted in Guinea-Bissau and with links to Europe.

Poor little mite. Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or still Odete Araújo Freman Frima .... Guinea-Bissau 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down