Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE Family Railcard

+4
4timesanan
MJH1901
welshy
tabs
8 posters

Go down

FREE Family Railcard Empty FREE Family Railcard

Post  tabs Wed 5 May - 12:47

mods feel free to move just wanted people to see this and didn't know where to put it!

just seen this offer so thought I would share

only open until the 7th May I think so be quick!

Free 2 month Family railcard and then a voucher to get a years one for half price (£13)

cracking offer with the summer holidays coming up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-1269776/Pick-month-Family--Friends-Railcard-now.html

A Family & Friends Railcard normally costs just £26 for a year but Daily Mail readers can pick up a two month trial Family & Friends Railcard for FREE.
train

Family & Friends Railcards give you huge savings on train trips across Great Britain when you travel with at least one child. Up to four adults and four children can travel on one Family & Friends Railcard which gets you one-third off adult fares and 60% off kids’ fares. And of course kids under five, go free!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-1269776/Pick-month-Family--Friends-Railcard-now.html#ixzz0n3Rm0i2s
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :
FREE Family Railcard Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FREE Family Railcard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

FREE Family Railcard Empty Re: FREE Family Railcard

Post  welshy Wed 5 May - 13:09

Thanks so much Tabs. Was talking to my mum few nights ago about purchasing one to help visit family more often. You have just saved me a fortune. FREE Family Railcard 83453
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :
FREE Family Railcard Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FREE Family Railcard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 5 May - 13:17

Thanks Tabs. I have emailed that link to my daughter who is planning to take her son to London on the train, even though he's insisting that London is a very long way (from the Midlands) and they should be flying! (He's 3 and a haff!)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Wed 5 May - 14:07

REPORTED AS SPAM.

I am kidding - of course - FREE Family Railcard 613255 it's a bloody brilliant offer, thanks Tabs. Filled mine in and it couldn't have come at a better time; my youngest wants to go to London to see the gherkin tower and a whole list of other places, so this will save me heaps - thanks so much FREE Family Railcard 83453
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 May - 14:18

Thanks Tabs, I need to renew ours shortly anyway so that's brill!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Wed 5 May - 14:54

thank you for that...never heard of one before and i have just applied for ours..we don't drive so are dependent on offers like this to get about...example..this weekend we and the grandkids travelled all over the west mids all day using a daytripper(includes train,bus, metro)all for only £8.60..up to 6 people. the group has to incude one adult .
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 548
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

FREE Family Railcard Empty RE-Family Rail Card

Post  Maggie Wed 5 May - 18:42

Thank you so much for the information. I have just sent for mine. It will be useful, as I have to travel to London for a Hospital appointment. I will use it during half-term holidays. Great, it will save a lot of money.
Maggie
Maggie

Number of posts : 33
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 5 May - 19:19

What a great find Tabs.....I cant use it but it's great that you've saved the other members some money FREE Family Railcard 83453
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Wed 5 May - 19:25

Thats good, do you know if you can use it with out your kids been with you????
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 5 May - 19:31

buildersbum wrote:Thats good, do you know if you can use it with out your kids been with you????

I think you have to have at least one child with you, but not sure.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Wed 5 May - 19:44

Would a dolly or teddy do wrapped in a sheet! FREE Family Railcard 294124
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 5 May - 19:45

buildersbum wrote:Would a dolly or teddy do wrapped in a sheet! FREE Family Railcard 294124

CHEAT!

Which reminds me....that solved the prob of who to vote for this week FREE Family Railcard 294124
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 May - 23:34

buildersbum wrote:Would a dolly or teddy do wrapped in a sheet! FREE Family Railcard 294124

We got our first family railcard just after our first child was born! We just paid the child fare for her and it still worked out cheaper. We only had one sarky comment off a guard about us 'starting early and getting value for money' as he looked in the pram. Sooo, yes I think a dolly would work but use a nice shawl and don't carry it like bundleman hahaha!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down