Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother

+4
Susan
deborah
pm
Angelina
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Re: Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother

Post  pm Fri 24 Oct - 20:13

pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Re: Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother

Post  pm Sat 25 Oct - 10:34

Standing Tall wrote:

This one is my fav.

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 5

Mothers that are not crying from the heart

is only for media!

Even during the time i thought Maddie was abducted, i saw Maddie parents on TV every day and thought to myselfe: how is possible to have that self control?
They are there speaking of their own child without a tear and I am here crying!
How can they sleep all nigh (they said they sleep all night) and i have trouble nights thinking in their daughters!

Now i know the answer!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 25 Oct - 12:40

Tosca wrote:
Standing Tall wrote:

This one is my fav.

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 5

A mirror image of two evil ppl IMO

Yes as in "shit they are onto us"
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 25 Oct - 19:42

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Kate10
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 25 Oct - 19:43

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Kate_210
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 27 Oct - 22:39

eddie wrote:Kate has a really shiny chest...

Might be from scrubbing down with bleach to get the 6 copses smells off her...
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Worker Finds Remains, Skull Near Caylee Anthony Home

Post  Susan Thu 11 Dec - 22:02

OMG!!!

Remains found in a bag of a small child and a skull elsewhere near the bag and duct tape too Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 389741

http://www.local6.com/video/18256362/index.html
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Dec - 22:30

Ambersuz wrote:OMG!!!

Remains found in a bag of a small child and a skull elsewhere near the bag and duct tape too Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 389741

can't even say well at least the parents have closure, this is the worst possible news for the mother, she bloody did it!!Hope she is well and truly nailed for this. How terribly sad and tragic for that poor little baby. Please god she didn't suffer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 11 Dec - 22:36

Binky wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:OMG!!!

can't even say well at least the parents have closure, this is the worst possible news for the mother, she bloody did it!!Hope she is well and truly nailed for this. How terribly sad and tragic for that poor little baby. Please god she didn't suffer.

I think the police had enough evidence even without a body to arrest and put her in jail! But no one loses a child and goes partying days later ffs!

Poor little Caylee....I'm hoping here that THAT duct tape didnt play a part in her death!!! Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 389741
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony: Profile Of A Sociopath

Post  pm Tue 16 Dec - 9:43

Update: Skull Discovery 911 Audio Recording Released

The Orange County employee who called 911 yesterday to report the discovery of a human skull told the dispatcher that the skull was found in "the Caylee Anthony area." That 911 call has since been released to the media and can be heard here. The skeletal remains are currently being examined by the FBI to determine if they are Casey Anthony's missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

2-year-old Caylee Anthony (presumed dead) has been missing since June 9, 2008

Written by Dr. Juliann Mitchell, PhD
Published in Blog Critics: October 19, 2008

Casey Anthony has finally been indicted for the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey is a sociopathic, superficial sensationalist. To a mental health professional, she fits the description of someone with an antisocial personality disorder - just a fancy name for "sociopath."

The disorder is recognizable by a lack of concern for others, as evidenced by her behavior after Caylee disappeared. She did not call 911 to report her daughter missing; that task was left to her mother, weeks after Caylee disappeared. While her daughter was missing, Casey was out ”clubbing”, buying lingerie and other sundry items for herself from Target, and cooking dinner for her boyfriend and his roommates.

Casey has consistently displayed contempt towards authority figures, masked by a thin veneer of civility. Listening to the police tapes, it is easy to see that Casey appears to be quite respectful to the police interviewers. She portrays herself during these interviews as one who has been wronged by a (fictitious) babysitter named Zanny, who, according to her story, kidnapped her beloved Caylee. Casey has been, according to her and to her family, maligned, misunderstood, and martyred.

In reality, Casey believes she is above the law. She presents herself as a mother who is only interested in finding her child. Yet she has done nothing but lie to the police and fabricate stories.

Everything she does is designed to protect herself by outwitting and outsmarting the legal authorities. She continues to display a great disdain for law enforcement, as evidenced by her unwillingness to tell the truth or be in any way helpful in locating her daughter.

Psychopaths are superficially charming in their ongoing attempts to get their own way. Casey has the capacity to read others quickly and recognize their vulnerabilities. Once recognized, she knows how to exploit others' weaknesses. She seems to have no qualms about violating the rights of others. Casey stole her friend's checkbook and wiped out her bank account, and not a cent of the money was spent on Caylee.

It is typical for sociopaths to engage in illegal or deceitful behaviors. Compulsive lying is the norm. Guilt and remorse are not in their vocabulary. All sociopaths are incapable of feeling sorrow or sadness for their wrongdoings and destructive behaviors. Any tears you might see are for themselves. “I am crying because I got caught, not because I am sorry for anything I have said or done.” On some level, a sociopath takes perverse pleasure in getting away with illegal, irresponsible behaviors. Yes, a sociopath takes great joy in taking from others. "Joy" is the correct word.

To a sociopath, others are always expendable: family, friends, acquaintances. Once others have been bled dry, the sociopath moves on. Loyalty is not a part of who they are. They have no desire to change and no insight into their own behaviors and motivations. Caylee is missing, but Mom is partying and lying to both her friends and family about her daughter’s whereabouts.

Sociopaths are narcissistic and exhibitionistic, with no sense of shame. Nothing exists in their world but what they want - the ultimate “Me, Me, Me” syndrome. They are characterized by an excessive superficiality, in both thoughts and behaviors. They are easily bored and made restless by day-to-day responsibilities, an attitude which makes consistent parenting a drag and an impossibility. Sociopaths create their own reality, and in this instance, Casey’s world did not include her daughter.

Casey was a parasite, living off of others. She had no high-school education, no job, no goals, no direction. But, to hear her story, she worked at Universal Studios and was attending college. A sociopath always views his or her problems as stemming from flaws in others, rather than taking responsibility for his or her own issues and the havoc they have created.

As a sociopath, Casey wants to control her own destiny and create her own reality, abhorring any form of criticism or denigration. At some point, she might experience feelings of depression. These feelings would not be because her daughter is missing or dead, but because she lacks the freedom she craves. Having been arrested and accused, she is no longer in charge of her own fate, and for a sociopath, who values freedom more than anything else, that is devastating.

Interestingly, sociopaths like Casey will expect others to attempt to belittle or use them. At times, the sociopath will willingly act in such a manner as to induce others to legitimately respond in a hostile or angry manner. Casey has repeatedly demonstrated this with her continued lying, lack of sadness about her daughter’s disappearance, and few displays of emotions related to the fact that her daughter Caylee is missing or dead. Listening to the taped interviews, one can easily discern that Casey expresses almost no emotion when discussing her daughter’s disappearance.

Sociopaths are incapable of remaining in love, or of even selflessly loving anyone. Their sex lives are most often impersonal and chaotic, and frequently they are bisexual. There is in them an emptiness, a coldness, a disconnection from others and themselves. Casey is incapable of truly understanding how much others can be made to suffer as a result of her behavior. It does not compute.

A sociopath's motto is: Competition is king, survival the agenda, and no one is ever, ever, ever to be trusted. A sociopath's mantra: “Do unto others before they do unto you.”

Dr. Juliann Mitchell, PhD. is a liscensed psychologist. She is author of three books: Rape Of The Innocent, From Victims To Survivors, and The Dynamics Of Crisis Intervention.

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 16 Dec - 14:55

eddie wrote:Very interesting. So it could be said then, that she wasn't really resonsible for her actions, that killing her daughter was more about the fact that she wanted to be free of parenthood. I suppose she needs to be locked up and, i would say, have her womb removed to prevent this happening again, as we all know you can't rely on social services to keep any future children safe.

edit: how come this 'socipathic' personality wasn't known to her mother? Surely this sort of thing would've been picked up by the time she was at least 8 and older?

whatch the movies on Joana Morais about "Deadly Woman: Female Sociopaths"
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 16 Dec - 14:58

eddie wrote:
pm wrote:
eddie wrote:Very interesting. So it could be said then, that she wasn't really resonsible for her actions, that killing her daughter was more about the fact that she wanted to be free of parenthood. I suppose she needs to be locked up and, i would say, have her womb removed to prevent this happening again, as we all know you can't rely on social services to keep any future children safe.

edit: how come this 'socipathic' personality wasn't known to her mother? Surely this sort of thing would've been picked up by the time she was at least 8 and older?

whatch the movies on Joana Morais about "Deadly Woman: Female Sociopaths"

when is it on??

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty DNA tests confirm remains are Caylee Anthony

Post  pm Mon 22 Dec - 9:26

DNA tests confirm remains are Caylee Anthony

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Pieces of a tiny skeleton found in swampy woods can tell authorities one thing: Missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony was killed. What they can't help explain, authorities said Friday, is how or when she died.

Forensics teams join police to search the area where a utility worker found a child's skeletal remains

Authorities said at a news conference that DNA tests conducted on remains found by a utility worker last week less than a kilometre from where the child lived matched Caylee's genetic profile. But the only clue they give about her death is that her bones didn't suffer trauma, said Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia.

A map of the location where the skeletal remains of a small child were found near the home of Caylee Anthony's family. The area is less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of missing 3-year old Caylee Anthony.

"Bottom line is, folks, no child should have to go through this," said Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary.

The discovery of the child's remains came after months of searches, twists and turns in the investigation. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even though no body was found. She has insisted that she left the girl with a babysitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July.

An undated photo of missing child Caylee Anthony reading a book police say they found in the woods near the discovery of a child's skeletal remains.

A search team said they did not check the wooded area sooner because it was submerged in water from the summer's heavy rains. But the utility worker who made the tip, Roy Kronk, said he had contacted the Orange County Sheriff's office in August to report that he had seen "something suspicious, a bag, in the same area."

This photo of the presumed Caylee Anthony crime scene shows a book (bottom center) police say they found that the missing girl was photographed reading before her disappearance.

The sheriff's office said he first called on Aug. 11 to report the bag. A deputy responded but didn't find anything and was unable to locate him. Kronk called a crime hotline the following day and the information was passed on to the sheriff's office criminal investigation division. On Aug. 13, he called the sheriff's office a third time. He met a deputy, but authorities cleared the area as a place of interest in the search a short time later.

Beary said his department was investigating its response.

"If we missed a window of opportunity, we don't know," he said. "I'm not throwing anybody under the bus because we don't know."

It took authorities several days to analyze the remains since being found last Thursday, and some are still undergoing tests. Some of the bones were as small as a pebble and had been scattered, and the fragments were hard to find by excavators who searched on their hands and knees, authorities said.

Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia, right, announces that she has ruled the death of Caylee Anthony a homicide after the bones found were positively identified as that of the missing girl.

Garavaglia -- the star of cable TV's "Dr G: Medical Examiner -- said authorities concluded Caylee was killed through DNA tests and "circumstantial evidence." But she said she was certain this a homicide and not an accidental death -- and didn't expect further testing to reveal a specific cause.

"I wouldn't have issued the report if I wasn't sure," she said.

A jail chaplain told the girl's mother that the remains were her daughter at the Orange County jail just before the news conference began. Her lawyer, Jose Baez, was with her at the jail shortly after.

"This is her private moment," Baez said. "This is her life she's trying to battle through right now."

The case captivated the Orlando community where the little girl's family lived, and Caylee has been a staple on national news as her grandparents pleaded for tips, promising that the girl was still alive.

Volunteers and investigators mounted several search through the summer and fall, looking at wooded areas near Orlando International Airport, local parks and even the grounds where the bones were found.

Caylee's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen the girl, whose third birthday passed shortly after her disappearance, for a month. Her daughter's car smelled like death, she said.

Police immediately interviewed Anthony and soon said everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The babysitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked, they said.

Other troubling details emerged: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.

Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents showing someone used the Anthonys' home computer to do Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone searched Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents say.

If convicted of first-degree murder, Anthony faces an automatic life sentence as prosecutors have announced they will not seek the death penalty. Her trial is scheduled for March.

Without a definite cause of death, a defence lawyer can suggest to a jury that labelling Caylee's death a homicide is only speculation, said A. Russell Smith, a Jacksonville lawyer and immediate past president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

"Juries are particularly conscientious in homicide cases because the penalties are so severe," Smith said. "So, to the extent that there are gaps in critical evidence, it makes the prosecutor's job much more difficult."

Source: The Associated Press, 19th December 2008
By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 22 Dec - 9:43

Dogwood wrote:Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 389741 I was viewing some of the videos of Caylee with her mum and they look so happy. This shows that circumstances can change and mothers can kill and try and cover up the murder.

as a mother this is realy dificult to understand

you can´t love your kid one minute and not love in the next!

these mothers have problems!!!!! Serious!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 22 Dec - 19:29

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 389741 Well if her bones didnt suffer trauma then she must have been chloroformed as that was found in the back of her mothers car...that means her lawyer will say its accidental so no death penalty for the evil bitch!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty I just dont believe it!!!

Post  Susan Thu 1 Jan - 17:29

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Missing toddler Caylee Anthony’s remains have been found and identified and since the discovery the girl's grandparents have kept a low profile.

Their attorney, Brad Conway, has been acting as their mouth piece. He has also been helping plan a proper burial for the toddler, something he says has been tough.

"My job is not to trust anybody,” Conway said. “And we will make sure they're able to grieve in private. We want to make sure that people are there to bury this child with dignity and respect and not profit on it in any way," he added.

The plan is still to have both a public and private memorial. The private memorial will be very small - only family and close friends. The public memorial will be open to everyone. But, there will be some rules such as no back packs, no cell phones and no cameras.

Contrary to what been being reported, Conway said the Anthony's would like their daughter Casey, who is currently being held in the Orange County Jail charged with Caylee’s death, to be there for the private memorial.

"They want their family together,” Conway said. “They want their family together for this. I don't know if that's possible."

As for the remaining money left in the Help Find Caylee fund, Conway said there's not much left, maybe a few thousand dollars. The family will donate it to a group whose mission is to help find mission children.

"We want to make sure that money is given to an organization that's well documented,” Conway said. “And the majority of their money goes to finding missing children as opposed to overhead,” he added.

The Anthony's are hoping give Caylee a proper send off after her mother's defense team is done with the work they need to do on the remains.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony

Post  deborah Fri 6 Nov - 21:52

Casey Anthony case: Traces of chloroform in bottle, syringe found near remains of Caylee Anthony - http://tinyurl.com/yglstba
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 27 Dec - 16:28

Play based on Casey Anthony case opens in Australia

'Tot Mom' is directed by Oscar-winner Soderbergh

A play based on the arrest and court case involving Casey Anthony has opened in an Australian theater.

The production of Tot Mom, directed by Steven Soderbergh, opened Friday and will play until Feb. 7, according to the Sydney Theatre Company's Web site.

The play uses excerpts from transcripts of the Nancy Grace show on HLN, as well as court documents, audio segments and police reports to tell the story of the June 2008 disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

The name of the play comes from Grace, who has often described Casey Anthony on her show as the "tot mom."

Casey Anthony, of Orange County, has been charged with first-degree murder in the girl's death and could face execution if convicted.

Reviews describe the play, which is the final production of the theater company's main stage season, as "chilling." Tickets are $30 to $75.

Actress Essie Davis, who was in Matrix Revolutions, portrays Grace.

Soderbergh is the Oscar-winning director of Erin Brockovich and Ocean's Eleven. He is donating his fees from the play to Alexandria, Va.-based National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Academy Award-winner Cate Blanchett and her husband, Andrew Upton, are the artistic directors of the nonprofit Sydney Theatre Company.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-play-opens-20091219,0,1231392.story
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony could still face the death penalty

Post  Susan Sun 27 Dec - 16:30

A judge ruled today that he will not block the State Attorney's Office from seeking the death penalty against the Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter in 2008.

Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland denied a motion by Anthony's defense team that asked the judge stop death penalty procedures against her.

Anthony's attorneys argued that the state's decision to seek the death penalty violated her constitutional rights. Strickland ruled that the state may continue and that the issue of whether Anthony should face the death penalty is an issue for a jury.

"While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is generally best left for the jury," Strickland wrote in a two-page ruling.

The denial is the latest of many by the judge in the case. Earlier this week, Strickland denied defense motions that the Orange County Jail stop videotaping Casey Anthony in jail. He also denied a motion to dismiss charges of check fraud.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Her two-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, disappeared in June of 2008. Her remains were found on Dec. 11, 2008 in woods less than a mile from her family's home in east Orange County.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-death-penalty-20091218,0,411482.story
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Death penalty is still on the table.

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 13 May - 17:04

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=6888

May 12th 2010

Casey Anthony was in court yesterday for a hearing regarding the death
penalty motion. Here defense tried in vain to have the death penalty
removed from the case. Not only did the defense file the motion which
some felt was frivolous, but they also included a surprise witness to
testify on the defense’s behalf. The prosecution had not been aware
that this witness would testify.

The defense’s surprise witness was University of New Mexico Law School
Professor Elizabeth Rapaport. Though the prosecution objected to the
witness, Judge Perry overruled and allowed the testimony to continue.
Professor Rapaport discussed the correlation between gender and the
death penalty.

Judge Perry was very lenient with the defense and overruled several
objections from the prosecution. He listened as Professor Rapaport
detailed how the public views mothers who stray from traditional roles
as mothers. Women who don’t live up to society’s standards or gender
roles as women have a harder time during capital punishment trials.

The defense hoped the judge would see that the death penalty was
sexist or added to the case based upon Casey Anthony’s gender and the
way the public had viewed her after seeing numerous photos of her
partying after her daughter Caylee Anthony had disappeared.
The prosecution disagreed with the defense and so did Judge Perry.
The prosecution said that the idea that the death penalty had been added
to Casey’s case solely upon her gender was absurd.

Judge Perry stated, “The fact that the defense has not met their
burden in this case, the motion to preclude the death penalty for the
impermissible gender bias, it will be denied.”
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptnMorgan Thu 13 May - 18:39

And Casey was thinking of Caylee's constitutional civil rights when she did whatever she did to her little daughter? I say bring on the death penalty!
CaptnMorgan
CaptnMorgan
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  RIORITA Thu 13 May - 19:11

Bring on the death penalty indeed. In fact, I would be delighted
to take on the job!
RIORITA
RIORITA
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 797
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother - Page 2 Empty Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother

Post  Guest Thu 13 May - 21:39

http://sodahead.com/question/120883/

Missing girl's mom charged with child neglect and lying to investigators. Did the mother kill her daughter?

Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 2-year-old Florida girl, was charged Tuesday with child neglect and lying to investigators. Her daughter was last seen in mid-June, and authorities said they'd found evidence of human decomposition in Anthony's yard and car.
Sheriff's deputies said Anthony's car smelled of decomposition, and a cadaver-trained German shepherd noted a smell of human remains in the car and her yard. They said they found a stain, dirt and what seemed to be Caylee's hair in Anthony's trunk. A search of the yard turned up no body.

"The risk of her flight if she is released on some low bond increases exponentially, especially now that she's heard this additional evidence and that she is their person of interest," said assistant st[url][/url]ate attorney Linda Drane-Burdick.

Deputies emphasized they were still looking for the girl - alive - and urged anyone with information to step forward.
Defense attorney Jose Baez requested bond around $10,000. He said Anthony's family can't pay a high bond and she has the right to freedom while facing lesser charges.

"This is not a capital case, and if it were they certainly would file it, if they had evidence to," Baez said. "There is circumstantial evidence of a possible homicide, I will give them that. But circumstantial evidence has not made them confident enough to charge her with any specific homicide or kidnapping, or any capital offense."

Anthony's parents became concerned after her car was towed from a check-cashing business where it had been parked for days. She and the child lived with her parents, and she told them she worked as an event planner at an area theme park.

Investigators say Anthony was unemployed, and a purported babysitter seems to never have existed. The mother and child hadn't been home in the month before investigators were notified that Caylee was missing. Investigators believe the girl's father is dead.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, acknowledged in court that her daughter had lied before, but said she was a caring mom. The registered nurse believes the girl is alive, and Casey Anthony lied to police because she was somehow threatened. Cindy Anthony said she would even sell her house to free her daughter.

"I know Casey as a person," she said. "I know what she is for a mother and I know there's only one or two reasons why Casey would be withholding something about Caylee. I believe that it's something that someone is holding over her and threatening her in some way."
Casey Anthony's face filled with tears at the hearing, watching her parents at the witness stand and again after Strickland set bail.
"Casey, we love you!" yelled Cindy Anthony as the courtroom cleared.
Her daughter nodded and sobbed before being led away in chains.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 13 May - 21:39

The mother of a missing girl was caught on camera partying in a nightclub as police tried to find her daughter.

The photos show Casey Anthony smiling and posing with various people at an Orlando club in the US.

The pictures were taken on June 20 yet on July 15 she went to police and told them her two-year-old daughter Caylee had been missing since June 9.

Anthony, from Orlando, is being held in jail on charges of child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation.

She has not been charged with her daughter's murder but is being held on a £250,000 bond as a person of interest.

Police say they fear Caylee has been murdered but they have not released details of any suspect.

In transcripts of a 911 call, Caylee's grandmother tells an operator she thought her own daughter's car had been used to transport a body.

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony told the dispatcher.

"I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

In three 911 calls, she said she wanted to press charges against her daughter Casey, 22, for "grand theft", then in a second call she said she had someone in her home who needed to be arrested in relation to a missing toddler.

Casey Anthony claims her babysitter took the child and she did not report the girl missing for a month because she thought she could find the pair.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/US-Casey-Anthony-Nightclubing-After-Daughter-Caylee-Anthony-Missing/Article/200807415060224?lpos=World%2BNews_3&lid=ARTICLE_15060224_US%2BCasey%2BAnthony%2BNightclubing%2BAfter%2BDaughter%2BCaylee%2BAnthony%2BMissing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 13 May - 21:40

I have just found this:

Wednesday October 1st
The woman falsely named as missing tot Caylee Anthony's baby sitter — and kidnapper — said the child's mother has cost her a job, her family's privacy and life as she knew it.

Zenaida Gonzalez told FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando that her world was turned "upside down" after the little girl's mom, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, gave her name and other details about her life to police.

"I lost a lot. It changed my kids' life. I lost my job. ... I've had to hide out," Gonzalez told WOFL. "Why me? Why drag me into your mess? Why drag my family into your mess? She ruined my family. She ruined my life. Simple as that."

Click here to watch the entire interview on MyFOXOrlando.com.

Gonzalez, a Kissimmee resident who has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, said she had never even met the family or heard of them until she got the call from police that she was under investigation in Caylee's disappearance.

The child has been missing since mid-June. Anthony claims she left 2-year-old Caylee (whose third birthday came after her disappearance) with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, who snatched her. After investigating those allegations, police say they don't believe the young mother's story.

Gonzalez thinks Anthony gathered information about her by going to the same apartment complex Gonzalez had visited to look at a vacant unit. Police have confirmed that theory.

"I looked at an apartment for 15 minutes and those 15 minutes changed my whole life," she said.

In addition to knowing her name and learning about her visit to the complex, detectives also had information about her two daughters and what kind of car she drives, Gonzalez told the station.

She said she was let go from her job as a direct result of her unwanted involvement in the case because her boss was "scared of the media."

She declined to elaborate on the type of company or its name, describing it only as "a place where people go a lot" and explaining that her employer feared the swarm of reporters was hurting business.

Gonzalez's interview and lawsuit have come after the release of about 600 additional pages of documents in the case, among them the transcripts of text messages, voicemails and depositions with Anthony, her family and her friends.

In one sexually charged instant message exchange, Anthony tells an apparent lover ("nyitaliano3") that she's "so sad," feels like she has "cabin fever" and craves freedom.

When he invites her to dinner, she tells him she'll have to bring her daughter, whom she refers to as "the little snot head."

She also talks about a nanny she refers to as "Zani," though most of her friends and acquaintances have told police they'd never heard her speak of a baby sitter or of Gonzalez.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next