Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

+17
Estelle
Keela
Freja53
LJC
Roasted Arizona
HiDeHo
ann_chovey
wjk
AnnaEsse
margaret
Eve
geowoo
zodiac
lynn
Annabel
the slave
Justiceforallkids
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

Post  Estelle Tue 18 May - 17:02

My hunch is that Maddie died earlier and her body was placed in a fridge in 5J where the GNR dogs alerted.
Estelle
Estelle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :
Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

Post  fred Tue 18 May - 17:03

Estelle wrote:My hunch is that Maddie died earlier and her body was placed in a fridge in 5J where the GNR dogs alerted.

Yep, could be! I still think Murat is involved though somehow.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 18 May - 17:25

I've heard so much talk of this blog but surely the police must have looked into this?

I often wondered if it was forum myth. I could never bring myself to read his blogs. Even as a 'pro', as I was back then, they always made me cringe.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Tue 18 May - 19:57

No-one in their right mind would dispose of and replace a fridge at their own expense if it does not belong to them, particularly if that fridge was part of the fixtures and fittings of a holiday apartment.

It just doesn't make sense! If the fridge was broken, all Gerry McCann had to do was report it to the owner and get him/her to repair or replace it.

So, if Gerry McCann took it upon himself to personally dispose of a 'broken' fridge and pay for a replacement out of his own pocket, he must have had a damn good reason for doing so.

And I believe there are many who have grave misgivings as to what that reason was...
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 May - 20:23

I have spent the last three years trawling every obscure corner of the bloody Internet, looking for that fridge, and I have still come up with nothing.

But I do believe it does exist, and if anything has been left anywhere, I will find it. I can be stubborn that way. Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour' - Page 2 463762
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Tue 18 May - 20:56

I never realised that the fridge was mentioned in McCann's weird blog. I always assumed that it was some kind of forum myth. If true, it is extremely strange behaviour and even odder that he felt the need to talk about it. I have wondered if the blog wasn't some way of getting messages to someone who knew the truth. I really hope that one day these two will be exposed for the liars they are..but am slowly giving up believing it'll happen.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 May - 21:03

I vaguely do remember the fridge story, but I didn't see it on Gerry's blog. I saw it in an online newspaper. Now in those days, I only used to look at the Express and the Times, and I don't think it was in the DX. I am almost certain it was in the Times Online. There was a photograph of the villa too, it was on top of a hill with a big drive running up to it. The villa owner expressed some surprise that his fridge-freezer had broken down as it was relatively new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2