Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hadn't seen this before.... 'Gerrys Strange Behaviour'

Post  Estelle on Tue 18 May - 17:02

My hunch is that Maddie died earlier and her body was placed in a fridge in 5J where the GNR dogs alerted.

Estelle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Tue 18 May - 17:03

Estelle wrote:My hunch is that Maddie died earlier and her body was placed in a fridge in 5J where the GNR dogs alerted.

Yep, could be! I still think Murat is involved though somehow.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth on Tue 18 May - 17:25

I've heard so much talk of this blog but surely the police must have looked into this?

I often wondered if it was forum myth. I could never bring myself to read his blogs. Even as a 'pro', as I was back then, they always made me cringe.

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread on Tue 18 May - 19:57

No-one in their right mind would dispose of and replace a fridge at their own expense if it does not belong to them, particularly if that fridge was part of the fixtures and fittings of a holiday apartment.

It just doesn't make sense! If the fridge was broken, all Gerry McCann had to do was report it to the owner and get him/her to repair or replace it.

So, if Gerry McCann took it upon himself to personally dispose of a 'broken' fridge and pay for a replacement out of his own pocket, he must have had a damn good reason for doing so.

And I believe there are many who have grave misgivings as to what that reason was...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 18 May - 20:23

I have spent the last three years trawling every obscure corner of the bloody Internet, looking for that fridge, and I have still come up with nothing.

But I do believe it does exist, and if anything has been left anywhere, I will find it. I can be stubborn that way.

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules on Tue 18 May - 20:56

I never realised that the fridge was mentioned in McCann's weird blog. I always assumed that it was some kind of forum myth. If true, it is extremely strange behaviour and even odder that he felt the need to talk about it. I have wondered if the blog wasn't some way of getting messages to someone who knew the truth. I really hope that one day these two will be exposed for the liars they are..but am slowly giving up believing it'll happen.

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 18 May - 21:03

I vaguely do remember the fridge story, but I didn't see it on Gerry's blog. I saw it in an online newspaper. Now in those days, I only used to look at the Express and the Times, and I don't think it was in the DX. I am almost certain it was in the Times Online. There was a photograph of the villa too, it was on top of a hill with a big drive running up to it. The villa owner expressed some surprise that his fridge-freezer had broken down as it was relatively new.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top