Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  kitti on Tue 7 Sep - 11:42

So all that money couldnt stop it getting into the papers...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  wjk on Tue 7 Sep - 12:22

So is Rooney one of the 'three'?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  chrissie on Tue 7 Sep - 12:37

wjk wrote:So is Rooney one of the 'three'?

I reckon so. Who are the other two though? Possibly SG? Dunno?

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Guest on Tue 7 Sep - 12:51

chrissie wrote:
wjk wrote:So is Rooney one of the 'three'?

I reckon so. Who are the other two though? Possibly SG? Dunno?

apparently not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  chrissie on Tue 7 Sep - 13:01

Marky wrote:
chrissie wrote:
wjk wrote:So is Rooney one of the 'three'?

I reckon so. Who are the other two though? Possibly SG? Dunno?

apparently not.

Ok spill Marky

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  wjk on Tue 7 Sep - 13:04

chrissie wrote:
Marky wrote:
chrissie wrote:
wjk wrote:So is Rooney one of the 'three'?

I reckon so. Who are the other two though? Possibly SG? Dunno?

apparently not.

Ok spill Marky
Yeah, what do you know??

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Guest on Tue 7 Sep - 13:07

wjk wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Marky wrote:
chrissie wrote:
wjk wrote:So is Rooney one of the 'three'?

I reckon so. Who are the other two though? Possibly SG? Dunno?

apparently not.

Ok spill Marky
Yeah, what do you know??

only what i read in the papers. rooney is not one of the three and i did say 'apparently'.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Lioned on Tue 7 Sep - 15:01

I think it would be reasonable to deduce that any England players who are still free and single have nothing particularly to fear.Like Jermaine Defoe who i think has had a string of girlfriends,Theo woolcott has a 'long time' sweatheart by all accounts,and Fat Frank left his fiance' in a squalid little flat with their two kids and ran off cuddling his £33M squid to play with the smiley one.David James i think is divorced had 4 kids and probably nothing much to worry about axcept maybe some old betting scams involving letting in dodgy goals.Ashley Cole is a serial adulterer who might be quite boastfully pleased at the 'recognition'.
Not sure about some of the others but my 'favourites' would be maybe some more juicy stuff on Crouch who's probably still begging Abbey for one more chance.John Terry aint in the clear yet and theres bound to be more about him.Joe Cole is a young man with a young wife and a lot to loose and probably likes to copy his piers.Steve Gerard is probably hanging on by his finger nails but the all time favourite is probably Rio who thinks he's the teflon man,got away with 'missing' his drug test a few years ago cos he forgot ! Kicked a lady steward in the tunnel at chelsea and just about survived that one but is implicated in rooneys affairs as they are quite close,so i'd put money on him.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Guest on Tue 7 Sep - 15:04

Marky wrote:
wjk wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Marky wrote:
chrissie wrote:

I reckon so. Who are the other two though? Possibly SG? Dunno?

apparently not.

Ok spill Marky
Yeah, what do you know??

only what i read in the papers. rooney is not one of the three and i did say 'apparently'.

add to that i haven't read anything about an injunction on rooney being lifted only that his lawyers didn't think they'd get one.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Lioned on Tue 7 Sep - 15:06

Oh yeh.I forgot about Glen Johnson who had a loan spell at Millwall some years back and got caught nicking a bog seat from our local B & Q with my old mate Ben May.................

Made the local rags that did but the NotW might want to give it a re run........

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Guest on Tue 7 Sep - 15:16

Lioned wrote:Oh yeh.I forgot about Glen Johnson who had a loan spell at Millwall some years back and got caught nicking a bog seat from our local B & Q with my old mate Ben May.................

Made the local rags that did but the NotW might want to give it a re run........

a bog seat, huh? quality.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  wjk on Tue 7 Sep - 16:36

Marky wrote:
Marky wrote:
wjk wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Marky wrote:

apparently not.

Ok spill Marky
Yeah, what do you know??

only what i read in the papers. rooney is not one of the three and i did say 'apparently'.

add to that i haven't read anything about an injunction on rooney being lifted only that his lawyers didn't think they'd get one.

yep, that makes sense, I think we'd have heard of the injunction being lifted if he was one of the three

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  fedrules on Tue 7 Sep - 17:35

Lioned wrote:I think it would be reasonable to deduce that any England players who are still free and single have nothing particularly to fear.Like Jermaine Defoe who i think has had a string of girlfriends,Theo woolcott has a 'long time' sweatheart by all accounts,and Fat Frank left his fiance' in a squalid little flat with their two kids and ran off cuddling his £33M squid to play with the smiley one.David James i think is divorced had 4 kids and probably nothing much to worry about axcept maybe some old betting scams involving letting in dodgy goals.Ashley Cole is a serial adulterer who might be quite boastfully pleased at the 'recognition'.
Not sure about some of the others but my 'favourites' would be maybe some more juicy stuff on Crouch who's probably still begging Abbey for one more chance.John Terry aint in the clear yet and theres bound to be more about him.Joe Cole is a young man with a young wife and a lot to loose and probably likes to copy his piers.Steve Gerard is probably hanging on by his finger nails but the all time favourite is probably Rio who thinks he's the teflon man,got away with 'missing' his drug test a few years ago cos he forgot ! Kicked a lady steward in the tunnel at chelsea and just about survived that one but is implicated in rooneys affairs as they are quite close,so i'd put money on him.
'

What a rum bunch they are..but their extra-marital affairs are not of national importance and the tabloids are causing a lot of pain with these revelations.

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Lioned on Tue 7 Sep - 18:19

What a rum bunch they are..but their extra-marital affairs are not of national importance and the tabloids are causing a lot of pain with these revelations.

I agree but clearly the press have found themselves another little golden goose.Its reminding me a bit of the old days when you knew if the press found one of the Royals in a pub with their pants down it meant there wasn't much else going on in the World.

Except these footballers 'sell' their shirts to young kids who wear them with pride and want to emulate them.Thousands of us pay at the gates every week to watch them play.Englands awful form at the World Cup was clearly ,in part,due to off the field problems.Anyone whos into football knows this lot let us down bad.

Anyway 'Juicy Jenny's' got another 13 of them up her sleeve so its going to run for some time yet.;

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  kitti on Wed 8 Sep - 7:50

Perhaps CAPELLO is one off them lol


Theres more to come out about rooney......i think he was ONE off the three who had an injuction but i dont know if it can be PARTIALLY lifted just to have a few details come out.


I heard more about him but im not sure if its true.......i mean i heard that he got PHYSICAL with his wife....dont know about that tho.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  fred on Wed 8 Sep - 7:57

Hell of a lot of rumours going around, how much is true though?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4844
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Panda on Wed 8 Sep - 9:50

I see Rooney has started scoring goals again in Internationals, maybe Coleen has forgiven him.!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  wjk on Wed 8 Sep - 10:18

Panda wrote:I see Rooney has started scoring goals again in Internationals, maybe Coleen has forgiven him.!!
I think she's give him the boot!
Probably what he wanted anyway. now he'll get on with what he obviously prefers to do
He's vile, god knows why she stayed with him after the last time!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Guest on Wed 8 Sep - 13:16

back page on the sun today...

wayne takes the swiss to the coleeners.

classic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Lioned on Wed 8 Sep - 15:34

I think wayne has a swiss roll would have been a good one as well.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Guest on Wed 8 Sep - 16:31

and the front page was a picture of the two hoes under the banner 'wayne's one - two'.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Panda on Thu 9 Sep - 13:31


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310458/Wayne-Rooney-tried-score-THIRD-girl-Samii-Darnley.html

Hot off the Press but I"ll leave some one else to show the Article

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Guest on Fri 10 Sep - 21:01

the everton fans will be wearing bob marley wigs for tomorrows visit by man utd and they will be singing "no woman no kai."


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Lioned on Fri 10 Sep - 21:31

I see John Terry's offered to pop round anytime to comfort Coleen........



Actually Coleen says their marriage is totally ruined. In fact, it's completely Shrecked.



Course rooney aint the brightest button in the box...... He hired a stripper from the Yellow Pages and someone came round and took off all his wallpaper.


So then Wayne wanted to prove to his fiance that he was'nt so dumb. So he decided he was going to paint the house while she was out shopping.

When Coleen got home, she noticed that he was digging through the closet looking for something. When she asked him what he was doing, he said, "The paint can said, 'for best results to use two coats'."


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Lioned on Sat 11 Sep - 14:03

Looks like rooneys bottled it.............

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:44


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum