Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower

5 posters

Go down

Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower Empty Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower

Post  Annabel Tue 22 Jun - 6:00

6/22/2010

Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse
This lady is, in my opinion, yet another victim in the long list of people who have been USED by the McCanns to divert attention away from the Portuguese police files, the videos of Eddie and Keela at work in Praia da Luz, the Smith sighting, etc.

Because it angered me so much to see Allison's memory disgraced in this way - specifically in the article "LIFE FOR MURDER PAEDO WANTED BY MADDIE TECS" written by Antonella Lazzeri, who "buried" information about Allison in the article, I wanted to take a little time to acknowledge this good woman and tried to find what I could about her.

Needless to say, it is equally outrageous that Yeremy Vargas is also written about in this article which attempts to bring suspicion on O'Neill in regard to Madeleine. Even the placement of photographs gives emphasis to Madeleine rather than the woman brutally murdered by Charles O'Neill and William Lauchlan.

In my opinion, this is the worst case of opportunistic victimization by a McCann propagandist to date.

Obviously I don't have any primary sources for information about Allison, information that should have been given in the article by Lazzeri, and certainly you can find all of it by searching yourself through the news sites, but I did this to settle myself down and thought I might as well post what I found.

What I do know, is that Allison was a woman who would not stand by and tolerate the sexual abuse of a child, and therefore she is a woman with integrity who lost her life because of that integrity. I hope that her family has found comfort and closure.

Allison McGarrigle was a small lady - 4 foot 10 inches tall and of medium build. Apparently at some point in her life, she worked as a machinist.

Allison was the mother of three children; two sons, William and Robert Jr. and a daughter, Elizabeth. She has four grandchildren.

Allison was born in Glasgow and as an adult, she lived in Rothesay on the Isle of Bute. Her mother's name was Elizabeth Liddell.

Allison married Robert McGarrigle in Glasgow in 1977. She split from Robert in 1994, but they stayed in touch with one another for the sake of their family. Allison lived in Rothesay with their youngest son, Robert Jr. until in June of 1997, Robert went to live with his father.

One friend, who knew the McGarrigles in the early 1990s, said Ms McGarrigle regarded her children as the most important thing in her life. "Allison was totally devoted to them," she said. "We knew she was dead when she didn't keep in touch with her kids."

Allison McGarrigle's family described her as "the best mum in the world"

The family said:

"Allison McGarrigle was a bubbly, happy woman with a heart of gold.

"She loved children and she was taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse.

"For many years, we have had to live with not knowing what had happened to her.

"But we knew she was not just missing; if she was still alive she would never have left her three kids or missed out on watching her four grandchildren grow up.

"We miss her terribly and wish that we could lay her to rest."
Posted by Winnower at 6/22/2010 0
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower Empty Re: Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower

Post  welshy Tue 22 Jun - 8:02

Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower 25346 Thanks annabel.

Very sad and such a brave caring woman. Like you i hope her family can have closure. Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower 83453
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :
Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower Empty Re: Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower

Post  Panda Tue 22 Jun - 8:12

Thanks Annabel, what a tragedy.

I just wish someone could have this Article printed on the Front page of a reputable Newspaper for the public
to see just how libellous Lazzeri has been!!!!!! Also, yet again the McCann Team involved, says it all. Iv"e heard
of Winnower, who is he/she?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jun - 8:15

Yes, may G*d bless Allison McGarrigle, and bring some closure to her poor family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Tue 22 Jun - 19:21

Allison McGarrigle Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower 307691 Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower 307691 Allison McGarrigle, taken from us trying to protect a young boy from abuse/Winnower 307691

Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 6 Jul - 20:18

So, let me get this right, this woman was missing, found eventually to be at the hands of a paedophile, whilst she was trying to protect a vulnerable child.

But Kate McCann's daughter is missing, she claims to be at the hands of a paedophile, whilst Kate was not trying to protect her vulnerable children.

That is the only comparison to the McCanns that I think is worthwhile making.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down