Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  buildersbum on Mon 12 Jul - 20:35

GMTV Is interviewing Colin Whelan tomorrow, supposedly he is writting a book about Mandelson and the ex Labour Government its going to blow a massive hole through the Labour Party.........see the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine, mandelson you live by the sword you die by the sword, you twat

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 12 Jul - 20:47

Wey hey! Bring it on!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18458
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Panda on Mon 12 Jul - 20:50

buildersbum wrote:GMTV Is interviewing Colin Whelan tomorrow, supposedly he is writting a book about Mandelson and the ex Labour Government its going to blow a massive hole through the Labour Party.........see the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine, mandelson you live by the sword you die by the sword, you twat

Buidersbum,

Couldn"t agree with you more, shame The Times has chosen to print part of the Prince of Darkness Memoirs, he and Tony Blair are both trying to get maximum coverage for their Autobiographies, seems not many people are
interested in buying........GOOD!!!!!! They have both brought shame to British Politics and I hope Cameron means what he says about open Government.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 12 Jul - 20:53

Panda wrote:
buildersbum wrote:GMTV Is interviewing Colin Whelan tomorrow, supposedly he is writting a book about Mandelson and the ex Labour Government its going to blow a massive hole through the Labour Party.........see the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine, mandelson you live by the sword you die by the sword, you twat

Buidersbum,

Couldn"t agree with you more, shame The Times has chosen to print part of the Prince of Darkness Memoirs, he and Tony Blair are both trying to get maximum coverage for their Autobiographies, seems not many people are
interested in buying........GOOD!!!!!! They have both brought shame to British Politics and I hope Cameron means what he says about open Government.

Cameron has come in for some criticism for saying he's worried about finding a good state school. Well, so he should be. Our education system is going to hell in a hand basket!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18458
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Panda on Mon 12 Jul - 21:01

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
buildersbum wrote:GMTV Is interviewing Colin Whelan tomorrow, supposedly he is writting a book about Mandelson and the ex Labour Government its going to blow a massive hole through the Labour Party.........see the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine, mandelson you live by the sword you die by the sword, you twat

Buidersbum,

Couldn"t agree with you more, shame The Times has chosen to print part of the Prince of Darkness Memoirs, he and Tony Blair are both trying to get maximum coverage for their Autobiographies, seems not many people are
interested in buying........GOOD!!!!!! They have both brought shame to British Politics and I hope Cameron means what he says about open Government.

Cameron has come in for some criticism for saying he's worried about finding a good state school. Well, so he should be. Our education system is going to hell in a hand basket!

To be fair he didn"t cause that it was the 13 yrs of Labour Government which ruined every Department you could think of.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Jul - 21:03

I will only be happy when the whole bloody lot of them get their comeuppance!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 12 Jul - 21:09

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
buildersbum wrote:GMTV Is interviewing Colin Whelan tomorrow, supposedly he is writting a book about Mandelson and the ex Labour Government its going to blow a massive hole through the Labour Party.........see the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine, mandelson you live by the sword you die by the sword, you twat

Buidersbum,

Couldn"t agree with you more, shame The Times has chosen to print part of the Prince of Darkness Memoirs, he and Tony Blair are both trying to get maximum coverage for their Autobiographies, seems not many people are
interested in buying........GOOD!!!!!! They have both brought shame to British Politics and I hope Cameron means what he says about open Government.

Cameron has come in for some criticism for saying he's worried about finding a good state school. Well, so he should be. Our education system is going to hell in a hand basket!

To be fair he didn"t cause that it was the 13 yrs of Labour Government which ruined every Department you could think of.

I totally agree Panda. The Labour government just kept introducing new initiatives in an attempt to plaster over the last failed initiatives. I thought it was hilarious when they introduced the 'innovative,' teaching and learning strategy. I thought that was what it was all about anyway, but the Labour government somehow found it! Whodda thunk that was what went on in classrooms? Teaching and learning, eh? Well, there's a novelty!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18458
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Jul - 21:14

Yeah - and now we have Curriculum for Excellence to look forward to

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 12 Jul - 21:18

The Famous Grouse wrote:Yeah - and now we have Curriculum for Excellence to look forward to

Having experienced both the English and the Scottish education systems, I can say that in my opinion, the Scottish at least used to be far superior. All these new initiatives! It's like plastering another layer of icing onto a cake that's disappearing under the weight of the attractive-looking topping.

Curriculum for Excellence! What was the old one for then?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18458
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Panda on Mon 12 Jul - 22:22

Many years ago I was visiting a Friend in London who was a Deputy Headmistress in a school in Kilburn
which had a very ethnic population as well as a large contingent of Irish.

One day she asked if I would like to go to the school with her to which I readily agreed. I was introduced to various Teachers and one Guy asked if I would like to help out with the infants. They were sitting around a
table rolling a paper dice playing put the tail on the Donkey. I watched and after a little while noticed every child rolled Numer 2 every time. Intrigued, I picked up the dice and No. 2 was on every facet. When I later asked the Teacher why,he said it was to show non-competitiveness otherwise the children would get upset.!!!!!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Lioned on Mon 12 Jul - 22:30

What a corrupt lot they are,years of 'social engineering' that can never be corrected.Where's brown,is he dead ? I hope so.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  malena stool on Mon 12 Jul - 22:42

Lioned wrote:What a corrupt lot they are,years of 'social engineering' that can never be corrected.Where's brown,is he dead ? I hope so.
The quicker the better I say, the drooling incompetent pig is on a ring fenced pension for life.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13363
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  malena stool on Mon 12 Jul - 22:51

Deviants like Mandelson represent everything abhorrent about the perverted so called upper class here in the UK. Hopefully he'll pick up a nice STD from one of his friends.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13363
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Jul - 22:53

He reminds me of Slimy Jeffrey Archer. What on earth the fragrant Mary was doing with that tosser, I simply cannot imagine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 13 Jul - 6:54

Hare wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Curriculum for Excellence! What was the old one for then?

Perhaps if they set their sights a tad lower and just churned out a few more kids who could actually read and write and do a bit of basic maths it'd be a step in the right direction !

By definition, half the population are BELOW AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE ! and half of teachers do a worse than average job, so how the how can everyone achieve excellence ?, the top 5% achieve excellence so why do these feckin stupid politicians insist on using this sort of ridiculous language ?


The Labour government would have us believe that over the last decade or so standards have been rising, as witnessed by the numbers of pupils achieving five or more GCSEs at grades A*-C. It's the biggest con ever! About five years ago, coursework was started by most schools towards the end of year 10. That gradually shifted and got to the start of year 10, which gave even more time for lots of rough drafts, teacher assessment and improved versions. I was at a school the other day where the year 9s, who have chosen their options, were already started on the coursework.

For me, this is like doing an exam and having the paper handed back until the correct answers are given. We are churning out students who have bits of paper showing they have passed all these GCSEs and it's true, many of them are semi-literate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18458
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Guest on Tue 13 Jul - 8:09

We were told a couple of years back that we couldn't tell a student that they had failed. We had to put "not achieved yet" instead.

Well guess what, we all continued to write "fail" and nothing very terrible happened!

Sometimes students need to be told that they have failed. They need that metaphorical kick up the bum to waken them up and enable them to "achieve", truly achieve, and do something they can be proud of.

Oh, and we're not supposed to use red pen to mark scripts, neither; apparently it's too "aggressive". But everybody I know just uses whatever comes to hand, whether it's red, blue or polkadot purple.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 13 Jul - 8:20

The Famous Grouse wrote:We were told a couple of years back that we couldn't tell a student that they had failed. We had to put "not achieved yet" instead.

Well guess what, we all continued to write "fail" and nothing very terrible happened!

Sometimes students need to be told that they have failed. They need that metaphorical kick up the bum to waken them up and enable them to "achieve", truly achieve, and do something they can be proud of.

Oh, and we're not supposed to use red pen to mark scripts, neither; apparently it's too "aggressive". But everybody I know just uses whatever comes to hand, whether it's red, blue or polkadot purple.

"not achieved yet" Hilarious!

In Coventry primary schools only green pens are allowed for marking. I tend to just pick up a pen and as long as it's a different colour to the work I'm marking, it's OK.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18458
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Guest on Tue 13 Jul - 8:25

buildersbum wrote:GMTV Is interviewing Colin Whelan tomorrow, supposedly he is writting a book about Mandelson and the ex Labour Government its going to blow a massive hole through the Labour Party.........see the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine, mandelson you live by the sword you die by the sword, you twat

well, it would be nice to see mandelson get shafted but i dare say the experience won't be a new one for him.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Panda on Tue 13 Jul - 8:29

Marky wrote:
buildersbum wrote:GMTV Is interviewing Colin Whelan tomorrow, supposedly he is writting a book about Mandelson and the ex Labour Government its going to blow a massive hole through the Labour Party.........see the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine, mandelson you live by the sword you die by the sword, you twat

well, it would be nice to see mandelson get shafted but i dare say the experience won't be a new one for him.


Naughty Naughty

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  buildersbum on Tue 13 Jul - 9:20

AnnaEsse wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:We were told a couple of years back that we couldn't tell a student that they had failed. We had to put "not achieved yet" instead.

Well guess what, we all continued to write "fail" and nothing very terrible happened!

Sometimes students need to be told that they have failed. They need that metaphorical kick up the bum to waken them up and enable them to "achieve", truly achieve, and do something they can be proud of.

Oh, and we're not supposed to use red pen to mark scripts, neither; apparently it's too "aggressive". But everybody I know just uses whatever comes to hand, whether it's red, blue or polkadot purple.

"not achieved yet" Hilarious!

In Coventry primary schools only green pens are allowed for marking. I tend to just pick up a pen and as long as it's a different colour to the work I'm marking, it's OK.



So Blair, Brown and Mandelson "didn't achieve" then in their 14 years of leadership, God does that mean they may be given a 2nd chance

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  margaret on Tue 13 Jul - 9:32

The Famous Grouse wrote:He reminds me of Slimy Jeffrey Archer. What on earth the fragrant Mary was doing with that tosser, I simply cannot imagine.

The fragrant Mary has her own life and is just as bad as Jeffrey

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  mumbles on Tue 13 Jul - 9:40

Have never voted Labour.

However, I can tell you that 24 years ago whilst under the government of Maggie Thatcher - my daughter would return home from school with her 'spellings' unmarked.

On approaching several members of staff to ask why this was - and how was my daughter supposed to learn how to spell if they made no effort to correct her - I was told that teachers now had to put more emphasis on 'creativity & expression' - and poor spelling would be ignored.

I was flabbergasted!

Needless to say I took to marking her work myself.

The point I'm making is that the 'dumbing down' of teaching practises has been going on for quite some time.

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  aqeleega on Tue 13 Jul - 10:01

I remember marking my daughters work myself when she was in Primary School as they wouldnt do it. I asked twice for her to be tested for dyslexia and was told they had looked at her and she wasnt "showing the signs". Within a year of us moving to Wales and her attending secondary school there she was tested by a leading child psychologist and had a reading age of a small child. She was severe dyslexic and had Irlen syndrome. They would not statement her because of lack of funds.

I have noticed that in the secondary school where we used to live they have now "mixed" groups where 11-16 year old share the same tutor group. Most parents I have talked to are disgusted. You now have 16 yr old girls who are dressed like WAGS in thick make-up in the same group as young girls fresh from primary school. My friend feels that her son has been influenced in a bad way by sitting with the 16 yr old boys - many of whom dabble in drugs.




Last edited by aqeleega on Tue 13 Jul - 10:04; edited 1 time in total

aqeleega
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 262
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  pennylane on Tue 13 Jul - 10:03

margaret wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:He reminds me of Slimy Jeffrey Archer. What on earth the fragrant Mary was doing with that tosser, I simply cannot imagine.

The fragrant Mary has her own life and is just as bad as Jeffrey

Indeed Margaret, fragrant Mary also SHARED everything!

I guess if you smell reeeeally good, the judge will spare you the inconvenience of jail!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  fred on Tue 13 Jul - 10:10

pennylane wrote:
margaret wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:He reminds me of Slimy Jeffrey Archer. What on earth the fragrant Mary was doing with that tosser, I simply cannot imagine.

The fragrant Mary has her own life and is just as bad as Jeffrey

Indeed Margaret, fragrant Mary also SHARED everything!

I guess if you smell reeeeally good, the judge will spare you the inconvenience of jail!

The fragrant Mary was making a shed load of money "insider trading"

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MANDELSON, HE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS COMEUPPANCE

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum