Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

+25
Justiceforallkids
margaret
kitti
lynn
T4two
ann_chovey
Bebootje
wjk
welshy
mumbles
buildersbum
wantthetruth
RIORITA
LJC
lifeisforliving
docmac
fedrules
fishie
Sandi
pennylane
halfamo
Panda
hobnob
Jem
Carolina
29 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Empty missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 4:41

Kiesha is a happy child says friend
AAP August 2, 2010, 11:34 am

A search for a six-year-old girl who went missing from her Sydney home will resume on Monday.

AAP © Enlarge photo

A six-year-old girl who has gone missing from her western Sydney home has been described as a happy, quiet child, who kept to herself.

Kiesha Abrahams was last seen when her mum put her to bed about 9.30pm (AEST) on Saturday at their home in Woodstock Avenue, Mount Druitt.

She was reported missing on Sunday morning, sparking a large search involving up to 100 police, police dogs and State Emergency Service volunteers of areas close to Kiesha's home.

Family friend Kylie Wakeling, who has known the family for 20 years, said Kiesha was not given to wandering off on her own.

"She's like any other six-year-old who loves to play and muck around," Ms Wakeling told reporters outside Kiesha's unit on Monday.

"She's definitely not a wanderer. She's very quiet and sticks to herself.

"I never thought this would happen to them."

It's not known whether Kiesha wandered off or was snatched.

Police have been told the front door to her unit was unlocked with no sign of a forced entry.

Kiesha is understood to be living with her mother, Kristy, stepfather Robert Smith, two-year-old sister and one-month-old brother.

Police said on Sunday Kiesha's biological father had been notified of her disappearance and was not considered a suspect.

Kiesha's uncle, Jason Smith, is due to speak to media later on Monday. Mr Smith is the brother of Kiesha's stepfather.

The six-year-old is described as being of a slim build, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and was last seen wearing pink pyjamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket.
Anyone who has seen Kiesha, or who knows of her whereabouts, should phone Mount Druitt Police Station on 9675 0000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Mon 2 Aug - 10:59; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 5:09

Police search drains for missing Keisha
By Isabel Hayes, AAP August 2, 2010, 1:30 pm

A search for a six-year-old girl who went missing from her Sydney home will resume on Monday.

AAP © Enlarge photo

Missing six-year-old girl Kiesha Abrahams had been absent from school in the week prior to her disappearance, police said, as they continued to search for the girl who has not been seen since Saturday night.

Police and emergency service workers are searching stormwater drains in the western Sydney suburb where she went missing.

The little girl was last seen at 9.30pm (AEST) on Saturday when her mother, Kristy, put her to bed in their home in Woodstock Avenue, Mount Druitt.

She was reported missing 12 hours later on Sunday morning, sparking a large search involving up to 100 police, police dogs and State Emergency Service volunteers of areas close to Kiesha's home.

Mount Druitt local area commander Superintendent Wayne Cox said searches were being made of stormwater drainage systems in the area, as well as bushland in nearby Bidwill.

A stormwater drain was wide enough for someone to walk into and there was one in a recreational area that Kiesha and her family visit regularly, Supt Cox told reporters on Monday.

It is unclear when Kiesha was last seen by anyone other than an immediate family member.

Her step-uncle Jason Smith said her disappearance had left a hole in her family's heart.

"We're missing her dearly and we just want her home," said Mr Smith, who is the brother of Kiesha's stepfather Robert Smith.

Police do not know whether Kiesha wandered off or was snatched.

Her mother has told police the front door of their home was ajar in the morning and possibly unlocked the night before.

Police have been told there was no sign of a forced entry.

Kiesha had been reported absent from school for the last week and Supt Cox said police were speaking with school authorities in relation to her absence.

"We are speaking to all family members and relatives to confirm the last sighting of Kiesha," he said.

Jason Smith, who last saw Kiesha three weeks ago at a birthday party, said her absence from school was due to the birth of her new brother.

Her parents were "distraught", he told reporters.

"They'd like to be able to talk to you but at the moment they can't find the words. They're in too much grief."

Earlier on Monday, friend Kylie Wakeling, a family friend, said Kiesha was not given to wandering off on her own.

"She's like any other six-year-old who loves to play and muck around," Ms Wakeling told reporters outside Kiesha's unit.

Kiesha lives with her mother, stepfather Robert Smith, three-year-old sister and newborn baby brother.

Supt Cox said Kiesha's biological father had been notified of her disappearance and was not a suspect.

Kiesha is described as being of 140cm tall, of slim build, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and was last seen wearing pink pyjamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket.
Anyone who has seen Kiesha, or who knows of her whereabouts, should phone Mount Druitt Police Station on 9675 0000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 00
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  hobnob Mon 2 Aug - 5:53

Missing six-year-old girl Kiesha Abrahams had been absent from school in the week prior to her disappearance, police said, as they continued to search for the girl who has not been seen since Saturday night.

Police and emergency service workers are searching stormwater drains in the western Sydney suburb where she went missing.

The little girl was last seen at 9.30pm (AEST) on Saturday when her mother, Kristy, put her to bed in their home in Woodstock Avenue, Mount Druitt.

She was reported missing 12 hours later on Sunday morning, sparking a large search involving up to 100 police, police dogs and State Emergency Service volunteers of areas close to Kiesha's home.

Mount Druitt local area commander Superintendent Wayne Cox said searches were being made of stormwater drainage systems in the area, as well as bushland in nearby Bidwill.

A stormwater drain was wide enough for someone to walk into and there was one in a recreational area that Kiesha and her family visit regularly, Supt Cox told reporters on Monday.

It is unclear when Kiesha was last seen by anyone other than an immediate family member.

Her step-uncle Jason Smith said her disappearance had left a hole in her family's heart.

"We're missing her dearly and we just want her home," said Mr Smith, who is the brother of Kiesha's stepfather Robert Smith.

Her mother has told police the front door of their home was ajar in the morning and possibly unlocked the night before.

Kiesha had been reported absent from school for the last week and Supt Cox said police were speaking with school authorities in relation to her absence.
"We are speaking to all family members and relatives to confirm the last sighting of Kiesha," he said.

Jason Smith, who last saw Kiesha three weeks ago at a birthday party, said her absence from school was due to the birth of her new brother.

"They'd like to be able to talk to you but at the moment they can't find the words. They're in too much grief."

Earlier on Monday, friend Kylie Wakeling, a family friend, said Kiesha was not given to wandering off on her own.

"She's like any other six-year-old who loves to play and muck around," Ms Wakeling told reporters outside Kiesha's unit.

Kiesha lives with her mother, stepfather Robert Smith, three-year-old sister and newborn baby brother.

Supt Cox said Kiesha's biological father had been notified of her disappearance and was not a suspect.

Kiesha is described as being of 140cm tall, of slim build, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and was last seen wearing pink pyjamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket.
Anyone who has seen Kiesha, or who knows of her whereabouts, should phone Mount Druitt Police Station on 9675 0000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 00

Alarm bells are ringing, how convenient that she was off school the week before she suddenly vanished. A newborn baby in the house and a stepfather and a conveniently unlocked front door.
I may be very cynical but this sounds wrong.
I wonder just when exactly she was last sign by an independant witness?
I am betting it would have been the last time she was at school.
I am given to thinking she is dead and may well have been for several days.
A newborn bay and a stepfather, was she competition for the new baby? a reminder of the ex perhaps?
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the parents were involved.
Maybe i am just extremely cynical about any missing child that suddenly vanishes overnight or with no sign of forced entry, but, then i remember all those tales of stranger abduction that have cropped up recently and then it turns out to be a family member such as a parent or step parent or someone known to the family and i can see why i am so sceptical of 'stranger abductions'
I hope she is found alive but i fear she may not be and my suspicions are aimed right at her mom and step dad.
I hope that she is found and that justice is fully served
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 6:14

im one of 5 kids and i never was away from school after the birth of them......
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 6:24

hobnob wrote:Missing six-year-old girl Kiesha Abrahams had been absent from school in the week prior to her disappearance, police said, as they continued to search for the girl who has not been seen since Saturday night.

Alarm bells are ringing, how convenient that she was off school the week before she suddenly vanished. A newborn baby in the house and a stepfather and a conveniently unlocked front door.
I may be very cynical but this sounds wrong.
I wonder just when exactly she was last sign by an independant witness?
I am betting it would have been the last time she was at school.
I am given to thinking she is dead and may well have been for several days.
A newborn bay and a stepfather, was she competition for the new baby? a reminder of the ex perhaps?
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the parents were involved.
Maybe i am just extremely cynical about any missing child that suddenly vanishes overnight or with no sign of forced entry, but, then i remember all those tales of stranger abduction that have cropped up recently and then it turns out to be a family member such as a parent or step parent or someone known to the family and i can see why i am so sceptical of 'stranger abductions'
I hope she is found alive but i fear she may not be and my suspicions are aimed right at her mom and step dad.
I hope that she is found and that justice is fully served

didnt the mcanns say that maddie was not a wanderer? i hope that the parents were not involved and that Kiesha is found alive and well
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Aug - 7:42

It looks very suspicious and I hope I am wrong and she is found alive and well.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Aug - 8:10

Panda wrote:
It looks very suspicious and I hope I am wrong and she is found alive and well.

Child apparently disappears from her bed in the night, no one is sure when she was last seen and the entry to the house may have been unlocked. The McCanns and their, 'badly told story,' have turned me into a cynic and I doubt very much that this child is going to be found alive.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Aug - 8:29

Sydney Morning Herald

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Kiesha%20Abrahams-200x0

Missing Sydney six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams did not go to kindergarten in the week leading up to her disappearance on the weekend.

Kiesha's uncle, Jason Smith, said today his "happy-go-lucky" niece was kept at home because of her mother's new baby, a one-month-old girl.

Mr Smith said he had not seen Kiesha since a family party three weeks ago.

Police are refusing to say whether anyone other than Kiesha's mother, Kirsty Abrahams, had seen the little girl in recent times.

Kiesha attends Mount Druitt Public School. The NSW Department of Education said it could not provide details of a student's schooling.

Ms Abrahams reported her daughter missing from their Mount Druitt unit between 9am and 10am yesterday.

She told police she tucked Kiesha into bed about 9.30pm on Saturday but found her missing from her bed the next morning.

The front door to the family-of-five's apartment in Woodstock Avenue was found closed but unlocked, Ms Abrahams told police.

As police continued a second day of searching for Kiesha, the little girl's family told the media his niece's disappearance had "left a big hole in our hearts".

"We are missing her dearly and we would just like her home ... there's a place missing at the dinner table," Mr Smith said.

He last saw Kiesha "quite happy" at a family party three weeks ago where she was "enjoying some pony rides", he said.

Ms Abrahams told police Kiesha was probably barefoot and wearing her pink pyjamas and lilac Pumpkin Patch jacket, police said.

Kiesha's biological father, who lives nearby, is helping police with their inquiries.

Police yesterday said he was not considered a suspect but Mount Druitt police Commander, Superintendent Wayne Cox, stopped short of saying the same today.

Ms Abrahams and Kiesha's stepfather Robert Smith, who have a two-year-old boy and one-month-old girl together, were also helping police with their inquiries.

Police have set up a command post outside the family's apartment block.

They are considering searching bushland at Bidwill, a few kilometres north of Mount Druitt, but are today concentrating on searching closer to Kiesha's home, a police spokeswoman said.

Kiesha is described as a "happy-go-lucky" six-year-old but most definitely not a wanderer.

"She's like any other six-year-old who loves to play and muck around," family friend Kylie Wakeling told reporters outside the unit today.

"She'd be hungry by now, she loves her food," her mother's friend Alison Anderson said yesterday afternoon, 18 hours after Kiesha was last seen.

Her disappearance was out of character and police were investigating all possible scenarios, Quakers Hill police Inspector David Lagats said yesterday.

The weather was fine overnight on Saturday and for much of yesterday, with just a light drizzle about 6pm, Inspector Lagats said today.

About 100 officers and SES volunteers combed bushland, parkland, ponds and stormwater drains near her home yesterday until the search was scaled down at nightfall.

The police helicopter had searched ponds and waterways and police dogs had also been deployed, he said.

"She does not wander away. She has never left her home," Ms Anderson said.

"That's what we find very unusual. Her mum is very, very cautious on everything."

Jim Taupau, the father of Kiesha's stepfather, Robert Smith, said the girl was scared to go out by herself and her mother always took her with her.

Inspector Lagats said yesterday investigators were "open to all lines of inquiry".

"The child may have walked off, or may have met with foul play," he said.

"Obviously due to the child's age of being six, we hold fears for her safety."

Ms Anderson said Kiesha's mother was shocked and the whole family were "a mess".

She, Mr Taupau and other friends and relatives had gone out with photographs to speak to people in the area, looking for the girl.

Ninety-five per cent of the 11,000 or so people reported missing to NSW police every year are found within a week and 98 per cent of missing people are eventually found.

"The first 24 to 48 hours in a missing persons case is critical for both the investigation, and the well-being of the person - so the message to the community is simple - don't wait to call," Mr Daley said.

Last month, two-year-old toddler Owen Astill walked out of his family's high-set Brisbane home about 9pm on a Monday night and wandered more than 500 metres in the pouring rain on to a main road, where he was hit by a car.

He later died in hospital.

In 2005, Rahma el-Dennaoui, then 19 months old, went missing from her bedroom in Lurnea, near Liverpool. Rahma was last seen by her parents, asleep in her bedroom with her sisters in their single-storey home in Hill Road about 2am. A fly screen in the room had a rip in it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 10:05

it just said on the 7pm project that neighbours have not seen the little girl for weeks........ not getting a good feeling about this
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Aug - 10:15

Justiceforallkids wrote:it just said on the 7pm project that neighbours have not seen the little girl for weeks........ not getting a good feeling about this

Thanks Carly. The point may have been reached where an explanation for the child's absence was needed.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 10:22

yeah they also found some little girls clothes but they are not hers according to police........
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Aug - 10:26

Justiceforallkids wrote:yeah they also found some little girls clothes but they are not hers according to police........

I get the feeling this little girl is long gone. No one has seen her for some time and now we have this story: she was put to bed, she's not likely to wander and the house was unlocked, although we're to believe that the mother was very careful?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 10:31

this sounds very familier in so many ways not naming names but you know what i mean........
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Mon 2 Aug - 10:33

They said they kept her home because of the birth of the new baby!? With all of the work involved with the new child, you would think that it would be easier for the mother to have her girl in the kindergarten during the day. This sounds very, very fishy to me, especialy after reading that the little girl had not been seen by any independent witnesses for at least a week.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 10:41

Carolina wrote:They said they kept her home because of the birth of the new baby!? With all of the work involved with the new child, you would think that it would be easier for the mother to have her girl in the kindergarten during the day. This sounds very, very fishy to me, especialy after reading that the little girl had not been seen by any independent witnesses for at least a week.

yeah i think homicide have been called in too looking n drains etc too so the police must suspect........
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Aug - 10:49

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Carolina wrote:They said they kept her home because of the birth of the new baby!? With all of the work involved with the new child, you would think that it would be easier for the mother to have her girl in the kindergarten during the day. This sounds very, very fishy to me, especialy after reading that the little girl had not been seen by any independent witnesses for at least a week.

yeah i think homicide have been called in too looking n drains etc too so the police must suspect........

..............perhaps those who are, 'helping the police with their enquiries,' Kiesha's mother, her biological father and her step-father.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jem Mon 2 Aug - 10:54

Perhaps not, my eldest had a week off from school following the birth of my youngest.
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 10:54

earlier in the day sniffer dogs were being used too shows eddie and keela are not unique in their job..... and i believe eddie and keela!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 10:56

Jem wrote:

Perhaps not, my eldest had a week off from school following the birth of my youngest.

yeah in this case the baby is now a month old and the neighbours said to reporters they have not seen the little girl for weeks so like 3 weeks?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Mon 2 Aug - 11:04

Man i so hate being right.
So the baby is a month old and they claim they kept her off school for a week because of her new sibling?
Why would anyone keep a child off school for a week because they have a new sibling?
I am betting She is dead and has been for at least a week if not longer.
Maybe they couldn't hide the fact she wasn't around any more and so made up this abduction.
Maybe people started asking awkward questions, the school would be for a start, and i would also assume the biological father would and possibly the grandparents. maybe the neighbors started asking where she was as they hadn't seen her playing in the garden
It looks like their hand was forced, they had to make up some reason for her not being there and an abduction is the easiest way especially if the death was non accidental or couldn't be explained away as a freak accident ( hanging by a blinds cord, trapped in a tumble dryer or maybe accidental drowning)
It is very hard to claim accident when the body shows signs of physical abuse or murder
I am surprised thoughthat the neighbors never mentioned anything if they hadn't seen her for 3 weeks, especially if she was a regular sight.
How long exactly has she been absent from school? and are there any independant witnesses who have seen her in the last week?
I don't hold out much hope for her being found alive but i am betting the mom and step dad are involved.
Whether she died at the hands of the step dad ( most likely) or at the hands of her mom is to be seen.
Have there been reports or rows or domestic violence in the house?
How is the relationship between the mom and biological dad?
Was it strained?
Was there resentment against the father and hurting the child was a way to get back at him?
Was the child getting in the way of the relationship between the mom and stepdad?
A new baby arrives and suddenly she is no longer one of 'the family' but a reminder of the moms previous relationship.
Will the mom claim she was scared that the stepdad would harm her?
Were there unexplained bruises on her caused by 'falls' or running into things'?

Another poor innocent dead at the hands of those meants to love and protect her.
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 2 Aug - 11:09

Disappeared wearing pink pyjamas.....

My guess is she has long been dead BEFORE the parents reported her missing.

She also has a 2 year old brother/sister too...

Tucked up in bed at 9.30pm and reported missing at 10am the next morning

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 11:10

* Video

AAP © Enlarge photo

Fears for the safety of missing six year-old Kiesha Abrahams have deepened following word she missed school last week.

Stormwater drains were scoured in western Sydney on Monday as the search for the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl entered its second day.

Kiesha was last seen at 9.30pm (AEST) on Saturday when her mother, Kristy, put her to bed in pink pyjamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket at their home on Woodstock Avenue at Mount Druitt.

She was reported missing 12 hours later on Sunday morning after her mother discovered the front door was ajar.

There was no sign of forced entry and Ms Abrahams told police the door may have been left unlocked overnight.

Keisha is believed to have been absent from school a week prior to her disappearance, with police confirming they have talked to her teachers.

"We are keeping our minds open," Mount Druitt local area commander Superintendent Wayne Cox told reporters on Monday.

"We've got to look at whether she is likely to have wandered off - which certainly could be the case - and we've got to look further down the track if it's something more sinister such as an abduction."

Keisha's disappearance sparked a massive search on Sunday, involving up to 100 police, Polair, police dogs and SES volunteers.

It resumed on Monday morning, with police and volunteers concentrating on stormwater drainage systems and bushland at Bidwill, near Kiesha's home.

Supt Cox said the stormwater drains, some of which are big enough for a person to walk through, were in a recreational area that Kiesha and her family often visited.

Kiesha's step-uncle Jason Smith fought back tears as he described her as a happy child who loves Dora the Explorer and the Wiggles.

"She's not prone to wandering off at all, she's usually a good little girl," said Mr Smith, who is the brother of Keisha's stepfather Robert.

He confirmed Kiesha had been absent from school for the past week and said he believed it was connected with the recent birth of her brother.

Mr Smith last saw Kiesha three weeks ago at a family birthday party, where she was playing happily.

"We're missing her dearly and we just want her home," he told reporters at Mount Druitt on Monday, adding that her parents were "distraught".

Kiesha had her own bedroom in the unit she lived in with her mother, stepfather Robert Smith, three-year-old sister Brianna and three-week-old brother Levi.

Her bedroom was just metres away from the front door.

Supt Cox said Kiesha's biological father was not considered a suspect.

Family friend Kylie Wakeling said Kiesha was a quiet little girl, who never answered the phone or the front door.

"She's definitely not a wanderer. She's very quiet and sticks to herself," said Ms Wakeling, who last saw Kiesha at the same birthday party as her uncle.

Anyone who has seen Kiesha, described as being about 140cm tall, should phone Mount Druitt Police Station on 9675 0000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 11:11

Justiceforallkids wrote:

* Video

AAP © Enlarge photo

Fears for the safety of missing six year-old Kiesha Abrahams have deepened following word she missed school last week.

Stormwater drains were scoured in western Sydney on Monday as the search for the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl entered its second day.

Kiesha was last seen at 9.30pm (AEST) on Saturday when her mother, Kristy, put her to bed in pink pyjamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket at their home on Woodstock Avenue at Mount Druitt.

She was reported missing 12 hours later on Sunday morning after her mother discovered the front door was ajar.

There was no sign of forced entry and Ms Abrahams told police the door may have been left unlocked overnight.

Keisha is believed to have been absent from school a week prior to her disappearance, with police confirming they have talked to her teachers.

"We are keeping our minds open," Mount Druitt local area commander Superintendent Wayne Cox told reporters on Monday.

"We've got to look at whether she is likely to have wandered off - which certainly could be the case - and we've got to look further down the track if it's something more sinister such as an abduction."

Keisha's disappearance sparked a massive search on Sunday, involving up to 100 police, Polair, police dogs and SES volunteers.

It resumed on Monday morning, with police and volunteers concentrating on stormwater drainage systems and bushland at Bidwill, near Kiesha's home.

Supt Cox said the stormwater drains, some of which are big enough for a person to walk through, were in a recreational area that Kiesha and her family often visited.

Kiesha's step-uncle Jason Smith fought back tears as he described her as a happy child who loves Dora the Explorer and the Wiggles.

"She's not prone to wandering off at all, she's usually a good little girl," said Mr Smith, who is the brother of Keisha's stepfather Robert.

He confirmed Kiesha had been absent from school for the past week and said he believed it was connected with the recent birth of her brother.

Mr Smith last saw Kiesha three weeks ago at a family birthday party, where she was playing happily.

"We're missing her dearly and we just want her home," he told reporters at Mount Druitt on Monday, adding that her parents were "distraught".

Kiesha had her own bedroom in the unit she lived in with her mother, stepfather Robert Smith, three-year-old sister Brianna and three-week-old brother Levi.

Her bedroom was just metres away from the front door.

Supt Cox said Kiesha's biological father was not considered a suspect.

Family friend Kylie Wakeling said Kiesha was a quiet little girl, who never answered the phone or the front door.

"She's definitely not a wanderer. She's very quiet and sticks to herself," said Ms Wakeling, who last saw Kiesha at the same birthday party as her uncle.

Anyone who has seen Kiesha, described as being about 140cm tall, should phone Mount Druitt Police Station on 9675 0000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

her father isnt a suspect.......
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Aug - 11:11

kitti wrote:Disappeared wearing pink pyjamas.....

My guess is she has long been dead BEFORE the parents reported her missing.

She also has a 2 year old brother/sister too...

Tucked up in bed at 9.30pm and reported missing at 10am the next morning

yeah kitti remind you of anything????? and hobnob her new baby brother is one month old in a article it says this

Kiesha is understood to be living with her mother, Kristy, stepfather Robert Smith, two-year-old sister and one-month-old brother.

so if she had s a week off where was she for 3 weeks???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Mon 2 Aug - 12:19

Don't know if this will work. If not copy and paste the url into the address bar. What a beautiful little girl.

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Kiesha12

Also, the official police news flashes will be found, as and when they become available, at

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next