Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

+25
Justiceforallkids
margaret
kitti
lynn
T4two
ann_chovey
Bebootje
wjk
welshy
mumbles
buildersbum
wantthetruth
RIORITA
LJC
lifeisforliving
docmac
fedrules
fishie
Sandi
pennylane
halfamo
Panda
hobnob
Jem
Carolina
29 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  fred Wed 4 Aug - 15:29

Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:WTF the story is all over australia sky uk is wrong about that!!! sky news australia has been running it for days as have our other media!!!!

I know, carly, so where did Martin Brunt get this from?

"So far, the story has reached only a little further than the Geelong Advertiser, a morning paper in Victoria."

Do you reckon we should let him know about Google?

yeah and he should also be told sydney is not in victoria!!!!!!

If Sky news says it is, then it is, they don't let a small thing like facts get in the way of their dubious news coverage. As for Brunty I prefer the "C" version of his name, it suits him better and is more appropiate!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  margaret Wed 4 Aug - 15:51

fred wrote:As for Brunty I prefer the "C" version of his name, it suits him better and is more appropiate!

So do l, have to be careful l don't accidentally call him that in front of my son though missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 4 Aug - 16:08

margaret wrote:
fred wrote:As for Brunty I prefer the "C" version of his name, it suits him better and is more appropiate!

So do l, have to be careful l don't accidentally call him that in front of my son though missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 294124

hey hun hugs im so sad for this little girl............. it sounds like welfare may have let her down.......... her mum and stepfather appently have had substance abuse and the child was taken to accident and emergancy as a toddler witha adult bite on her.........
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 4 Aug - 16:35

Justiceforallkids wrote:
margaret wrote:

hey hun hugs im so sad for this little girl............. it sounds like welfare may have let her down.......... her mum and stepfather appently have had substance abuse and the child was taken to accident and emergancy as a toddler witha adult bite on her.........

Hiya hun, l went through all your thread earlier and saw that, absolutely unforgivable. I am religious but it's difficult to believe in God when this happens, l know parents who waited a long time to get their kids and the lucky kids are cherished and then you read about poor Kiesha.

I know social services have extremely difficult jobs but hard to see why they didn't remove this baby when she suffered an adult bite so bad she needed to go to hospital. Heartbreaking.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 4 Aug - 16:42

One of Skys comments:

Posted by: stephen76 on August 4, 2010 1:53 PM

it does not sound good when the last time anyone saw this child was early jul, a month has passed, too many holes in that story, i always hope for a happy ending in stories like this, my prayers are with that little girl, and i still hope that someday little or even big Madeline Mcann will be found safe and well.

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 371436
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 4 Aug - 16:44

margaret wrote:One of Skys comments:

Posted by: stephen76 on August 4, 2010 1:53 PM

it does not sound good when the last time anyone saw this child was early jul, a month has passed, too many holes in that story, i always hope for a happy ending in stories like this, my prayers are with that little girl, and i still hope that someday little or even big Madeline Mcann will be found safe and well.

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 371436
arghhhh FFS THIS CHILD is not maddie!!!!!!! people care about maddie but she isnt the only missing child this little girl is not maddie and deserves the right to be cared about and concerned about in her own name!!!!!!!! this case isnt maddies case!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 4 Aug - 16:46

and this one...

Posted by: monarita on August 4, 2010 12:08 PM

Maybe the little girl was sleepwalking, I used to when I was a little girl. But I had stuff on my mind. Hope the little one is found soon.

---

Does she think she's still out there sleepwalking three weeks after she was last seen?? missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 87849
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 4 Aug - 16:49

margaret wrote:and this one...

Posted by: monarita on August 4, 2010 12:08 PM

Maybe the little girl was sleepwalking, I used to when I was a little girl. But I had stuff on my mind. Hope the little one is found soon.

---

Does she think she's still out there sleepwalking three weeks after she was last seen?? missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 87849

even our australian police pretty much have admitted the little sweetheart is dead........ homicide is involved..... never a a good sign
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 Empty Kiesha's mother insists she didn't kill her

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 4 Aug - 17:26

http://www.news.com.au/national/kieshas-mum-kristi-abrahams-insists-she-didnt-kill-her-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1225901384720

* Kiesha's mother says she's innocent
* "It's disgusting what they're saying"
* Girl's upbringing not ideal, says dad
* Candlelight vigil for six-year-old

THE mother of missing Kiesha Abrahams insisted tearfully yesterday that she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance and suspected murder as the girl's father admitted that her upbringing was far from ideal.

Kristi Abrahams said that she was bewildered by suggestions she may have harmed six-year-old Kiesha.

"It's disgusting what they're saying," she said of the rumours. "They [the public] need to stop judging me. They don't know me."

Ms Abrahams reported Kiesha missing on Sunday morning, telling police she believed the girl had been stolen from her bed or had wandered off during the night.

Close family and friends had not seen Kiesha since July 7, when she was at a western Sydney hospital after the birth of her new brother Levi.

Asked where Kiesha was for the unaccountable three-and-a-half weeks, Ms Abrahams replied: "With me."

She said that allegations she was not a good mother to Kiesha were hurtful and untrue.

The Daily Telegraph yesterday revealed details of Kiesha's harsh childhood. She at one stage was bitten by an adult so badly she required hospitalisation.

The little girl was known to multiple government agencies, including the NSW Department of Education because she had been to school only about five days this year.

Ms Abrahams and her partner, Rob Smith, were taken to Mt Druitt police station to speak with detectives at 4pm yesterday and returned home last night.

Ms Abrahams said that they had been crippled by grief and fear, as they waited for news on the huge search for Kiesha.

Kiesha's father, Chris Weippeart, said yesterday that he was still clinging to the hope Kiesha would be found alive and well but his gut feeling was not an optimistic one.

"I don't think we're going to find her alive. I hope we do, I really hope so, but my instinct tells me it's bad," he said.

Blood under the skin

Police officers have confirmed that the chances of finding Kiesha alive are "pretty slim".

Mr Weippeart, who was also questioned by police yesterday, admitted he had not played a large role in his daughter's life, but insisted he cared about her as if she was living with him every day.

He spent the first two years of her life living with her and Ms Abrahams.

It was a period he remembers fondly, but admits his daughter's upbringing was far from ideal.

Mr Weippeart said that he had seen his daughter only occasionally since splitting from Ms Abrahams, but he insisted he loved her and thinks of her often.

"She is my little girl. She came here a few times and I used to see her at the shops and that," he said.

He confirmed that Kiesha had been admitted to hospital after being bitten by an adult.

Asked about that day, he said: "I'll never forget seeing that. She was about 18 or 19 months . . . it [the bite] was on the shoulder, through her clothing.

"It was so bad . . . there was blood under the skin."

Candlelight ceremony

The Daily Telegraph has been informed of the identity of the person who allegedly bit Kiesha, but cannot reveal the name for legal reasons.

Mr Weippeart said his relationship with Ms Abrahams had been amicable since their break-up and he had no ill feelings towards her or Mr Smith.

Last night, hundreds of people joined together for a candlelight ceremony in honour of Kiesha.

The Candlelight Walk was a mark of respect to the little girl and something "to show we care", organisers said.

"The more hearts bleeding for this child, the more likely we are of finding her safe and well," organiser Kylie Connors said.

Scores of SES volunteers, along with NSW Fire Brigade officers continued to scour bushland and parks throughout western Sydney yesterday, the fourth day of the search.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Wed 4 Aug - 22:29

Kiesha was happy child the family say! Heard that before, and this child knew cruelty of life. Haven't we heard this before somewhere - and, "I had nothing to do with it", says the mother. Just one glimmer of hope could be that Kiesha has been hidden just like Shannon Matthews was with a view to raking in cash.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 4 Aug - 23:26

Police searching for Kiesha Abrahams are examining evidence, including interviews with her parents.

AAP © Enlarge photo

Sydney detectives hunting for missing Kiesha Abrahams are examining evidence gleaned during Wednesday's investigations, including interviews with the six-year-old's parents, before deciding the focus of Thursday's efforts.

Kiesha's mother Kristi, stepfather Robert Smith and biological father Christopher Weippeart were all questioned on Wednesday night. They left Mount Druitt police station, in Sydney's west, at 10pm (AEST).

Detectives are now assessing evidence from those interviews and Wednesday's other investigations, including air, land and underwater searches, before deciding how best to proceed.

Kristi Abrahams gave interviews to media outlets on Wednesday urging people to stop judging her.

It follows widespread reports about Kiesha's early childhood, her attendance record at school and the family's involvement with government agencies.

"They need to stop judging me; they don't know me," a visibly distressed Ms Abrahams said during an interview with Seven Network broadcast on Wednesday evening.

Mr Weippeart said he was preparing for the worst, but remained hopeful.

Kiesha's mother told police she last saw her daughter when she tucked her into bed at their Mount Druitt home on Saturday night.

She was reported missing the next morning, sparking four days of searches involving hundreds of emergency service workers and volunteers.

Police have focused their attention on local bushland and waterways so far. There has also been extensive canvassing of the local neighbourhood.
A candlelight vigil was held for Kiesha outside her home in Woodstock Avenue on Wednesday night.

Follow Yahoo!7 on Twitter
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 5 Aug - 1:41

Carly, thanks for keeping us up to date about this case - much appreciated.

Kiesha's mother says "They need to stop judging me; they don't know me," - yes, it's true that most people don't know her, but people now know quite a lot of rather disturbing facts about her daughter, including the absences from school, the fact that she hasn't been seen by anyone outside her immediate family for more than 3 weeks, also that when younger she suffered a bite mark from an adult that was serious enough for her to have to go to hospital. Does Kiesha's mother not think people find these things worrying? If a child is of an age to be attending school then it's bound to raise questions when it's said she wasn't actually there, just as a bite mark like the one mentioned is something that points to an actual incident of abuse against the little girl, even though that incident was quite some time ago and of course as yet we don't know who did it.

People are entitled to feel concerned when odd facts like these come to light, to wonder about Kiesha's home life and her relationship with other family members.

Lynn mentioned the possibility of this being a hoax, like the case of Shannon Matthews. That's a possibility, but would anyone take such a chance when they know there are things that would be bound to come to light during a police investigation, things that might tend to throw suspicion closer to home than on a supposed abductor? At least in Shannon's case she was attending school and was therefore seen to be living and well right up to the time of her 'abduction'.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 5 Aug - 4:32

Ombudsman intervenes in Kiesha case
AAP August 5, 2010, 10:52 am

The NSW Ombudsman is inquiring into the activities of "key" state government agencies in the weeks leading up to the disappearance of six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams.

"The NSW Ombudsman today advised that, in light of concerns which have been raised in recent days, he is conducting inquiries into relevant activities by key agencies in the period prior to the disappearance," his office said in a statement on Thursday.

Ombudsman Bruce Barbour added that "due to the sensitivity of this matter" he's not in a position to comment further.

Police were this week investigating reports that Kiesha's family had been in contact with the NSW Department of Community Services (DoCS).

NSW Premier Kristina Keneally on Wednesday refused to comment on whether Kiesha was known to state welfare authorities, including DoCS.

Mother Kristi Abrahams says she last saw her daughter when she tucked her into bed about 9.30pm (AEST) on Saturday at her Mount Druitt home in western Sydney.

The next morning, Kiesha's bed was empty and the front door was ajar, although there was no sign of a forced entry.

Another important part of the police investigation into Kiesha's disappearance includes finding out whether anyone outside her immediate family has seen her since July 7.

Police have confirmed Kiesha had been absent from school in the three weeks before she went missing.

Prior to the ombudsman's statement, Ms Keneally confirmed that school attendance in NSW was compulsory from the age of six.

Kiesha had not been in school for the past three weeks, and there have been reports she had only attended school on a handful of days since the beginning of the year.
"Our focus in the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams is very much focused on the police search for this missing little girl and the police are continuing their extensive search right now," Ms Keneally said on Thursday.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 5 Aug - 4:33

Justiceforallkids wrote:Ombudsman intervenes in Kiesha case
AAP August 5, 2010, 10:52 am

The NSW Ombudsman is inquiring into the activities of "key" state government agencies in the weeks leading up to the disappearance of six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams.

"The NSW Ombudsman today advised that, in light of concerns which have been raised in recent days, he is conducting inquiries into relevant activities by key agencies in the period prior to the disappearance," his office said in a statement on Thursday.

Ombudsman Bruce Barbour added that "due to the sensitivity of this matter" he's not in a position to comment further.

Police were this week investigating reports that Kiesha's family had been in contact with the NSW Department of Community Services (DoCS).

NSW Premier Kristina Keneally on Wednesday refused to comment on whether Kiesha was known to state welfare authorities, including DoCS.

Mother Kristi Abrahams says she last saw her daughter when she tucked her into bed about 9.30pm (AEST) on Saturday at her Mount Druitt home in western Sydney.

The next morning, Kiesha's bed was empty and the front door was ajar, although there was no sign of a forced entry.

Another important part of the police investigation into Kiesha's disappearance includes finding out whether anyone outside her immediate family has seen her since July 7.

Police have confirmed Kiesha had been absent from school in the three weeks before she went missing.

Prior to the ombudsman's statement, Ms Keneally confirmed that school attendance in NSW was compulsory from the age of six.

Kiesha had not been in school for the past three weeks, and there have been reports she had only attended school on a handful of days since the beginning of the year.
"Our focus in the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams is very much focused on the police search for this missing little girl and the police are continuing their extensive search right now," Ms Keneally said on Thursday.

so she WAS misssing from school for 3 weeks and no one said anything?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Thu 5 Aug - 5:12

The police are onto something it appears and are keeping quiet about it. The Agencies are kept extremely busy and haven't the resouces to investigate all complaints. All will come out about this case though as the extended family have already opened their mouths so to speak and nothing adds up to what the mother has said.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 5 Aug - 5:18

lynn wrote:The police are onto something it appears and are keeping quiet about it. The Agencies are kept extremely busy and haven't the resouces to investigate all complaints. All will come out about this case though as the extended family have already opened their mouths so to speak and nothing adds up to what the mother has said.

yeah lynn im not blaming the agencies......... the most inportant thing about this case is i know this little girl will get justice something imo that little maddie will not because our police are open minded............ unlike the uks
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Thu 5 Aug - 6:58

Justiceforallkids wrote:
lynn wrote:The police are onto something it appears and are keeping quiet about it. The Agencies are kept extremely busy and haven't the resouces to investigate all complaints. All will come out about this case though as the extended family have already opened their mouths so to speak and nothing adds up to what the mother has said.

yeah lynn im not blaming the agencies......... the most inportant thing about this case is i know this little girl will get justice something imo that little maddie will not because our police are open minded............ unlike the uks

I inow Justiceforkids, the agencies aren't to blame. The police in Australia will be on the ball and are not swayed by who a person is either, what walk of life for instance, unlike the UK police.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 5 Aug - 8:27

lynn wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

I inow Justiceforkids, the agencies aren't to blame. The police in Australia will be on the ball and are not swayed by who a person is either, what walk of life for instance, unlike the UK police.

And probably unlike the UK's social services. I think they're still behaving as they did when my son was little and I had to take him to A&E. I was treated, initially, with great suspicion and also when my son was sent to a ward for observation. It all changed when the hospital's senior social worker came on the ward and let the staff know that he knew me and that my child's father was a social worker. We got preferential treatment after that and I put in a complaint! Not about the suspicion, but the sudden lack of it. I suggested that the fact that I was white, middle-class, lived in a good area and was married to a social worker the staff knew, did not mean that I could not have harmed my child and that their practices could put children at risk.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 5 Aug - 9:41

[quote="AnnaEsse"]

It's plainly obviously the Mcs made Maddies case a worldwide media storm so now even on the other side of the world parents can repeat the Mcs mantras in the hope that they too will get away with their crimes.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 5 Aug - 9:49

[quote="margaret"]
AnnaEsse wrote:

It's plainly obviously the Mcs made Maddies case a worldwide media storm so now even on the other side of the world parents can repeat the Mcs mantras in the hope that they too will get away with their crimes.

our aus police are not buying it though which is good!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 5 Aug - 10:07

Justiceforallkids wrote:

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 5 Aug - 13:06

margaret wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

i have noticed theres not one comment on any pro forums about this too close to home is it??????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 5 Aug - 13:17

Justiceforallkids wrote:
margaret wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

i have noticed theres not one comment on any pro forums about this too close to home is it??????

No. They barely mention Maddie so wouldn't give two hoots about a child living half way round the world.

The only people that matter to them is Saints K & G missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 371436
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  RIORITA Thu 5 Aug - 13:57

Justiceforallkids wrote:
margaret wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Your right Carly...far too close to home. They are only interested in TM, it runs through
them like Blackpool Rock.
RIORITA
RIORITA
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 797
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 5 Aug - 14:27

RIORITA wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
margaret wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Your right Carly...far too close to home. They are only interested in TM, it runs through
them like Blackpool Rock.

PMSL l can imagine breaking one open to find it says 'Everything can be innocently explained away' missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 6 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next