Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

+25
Justiceforallkids
margaret
kitti
lynn
T4two
ann_chovey
Bebootje
wjk
welshy
mumbles
buildersbum
wantthetruth
RIORITA
LJC
lifeisforliving
docmac
fedrules
fishie
Sandi
pennylane
halfamo
Panda
hobnob
Jem
Carolina
29 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  lynn Wed 29 Sep - 23:34

Like the McCanns, the words comng out of the mouths do not match the facial expressions! The mother and friend know what happened to Kiesha! Like Madeleine, she was a burden.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  Dimsie Sun 3 Oct - 13:42

Candlelight vigil held for Kiesha on two-month anniversary

3 OCT 10 @ 12:18PM BY SUSAN LIU

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 2224fbbd26f9d3d4f65c931efe3ce82c_resized

CANDLELIGHT and pink ribbons marked the two-month anniversary of Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams’ disappearance on Friday.

A large crowd wearing pink and carrying candles gathered at Elizabeth Jonsson Reserve, near Kiesha’s home on Woodstock Ave.

They lit candles in hope of reigniting awareness about the missing six-year-old.

The vigil was organised through a Facebook group, Princess Kiesha Abrahams.

The event’s organiser and site administrator, Katrina Parker said the event was a case of “one (Facebook) page banning together”.

“The fact that she’s a child has pulled on everyone’s heart strings,” Mrs Parker told the Mt Druitt-St Marys Standard.

“I’m a mum of four kids and she has touched many hearts.

“We though it would be good to raise awareness and make sure we don’t forget her and keep her name alive.”

Mrs Parker, one of three administators of the page, said the vigil was originally intended to be a small gathering but instead developed into a massive event.

She said they (the organisers) had received an outpouring of community generosity leading up to the vigil.

“There is a lady who is donating flowers. There are people buying ribbons and drinks and food,” Mrs Parker said.

They also created a banner for the event and compiled a book of poems for Kiesha.

Tracey Parker (no relation) from Tasmania has followed Kiesha’s story since her disappearance.

“I know there are many people across Australia (who are following the story),” Ms Parker told the Standard.

“But because I’m so far away I feel helpless.

“I want to help find Kiesha and would love to be involved if another large scale search by the public and police is organised and would fly up for it.”

She said the Facebook page, which has over 1000 followers, was followed by people who cared about Kiesha and wanted to pay their respects.

there is an overwhelming sense of hope for Kiesha on Facebook, there are also many who are mystified by the silence of her mother Kristi Abrahams and stepfather Robert Smith. “How could you not even acknowledge the beautiful shrine that so many caring people have taken their time to not only erect but also maintain,” one post said. “So many people are angry they can’t understand why her parents and stepfather are not screaming out for their daughter,” said another. Mrs Parker thanked Chifley Federal MP Ed Husic for volunteering to print out flyers ahead of the vigil.

She also thanked the detective leading the investigation of Kiesha Det-Insp Russell Oxford: “He is a very strong and kind man who is in a difficult situation.”

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/candlelight-vigil-held-for-kiesha-on-two-month-anniversary/

I can't say I'm surprised at people being mystified by the way Kiesha's mother and stepfather seem to have ignored what other people have been doing, also by them not taking part in various searches that have been organised.

But at least it's nice to see Inspector Oxford being thanked and praised and it being acknowledged that trying to find out what happened to a missing child means he's in a 'difficult situation'. Obviously the police have their own ideas about what happened to Kiesha, they also have to lead the search for her, while at the same time trying to piece together just what happened. This is basically what Gonçalo Amaral had to do in Madeleine's case, but he was criticised from very early on for trying to get to the truth rather than just automatically believing it was a case of abduction. AFAIK no one has yet criticised Insp Oxford for having his own ideas about the case but maybe it's just a matter of time - maybe this time next year he'll find himself being sued for allowing the media to say that police think Kiesha was murdered.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Tue 5 Oct - 23:17

Please bring her back to me, says Kiesha's mum

5 OCT 10 @ 04:40PM BY SUSAN LIU

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 C33fdf5c780c49f9408c2c6fbfcb9367_resized

THE mother of missing Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams has revealed that Kiesha’s sister is bewildered by her absence and cries out for her older sibling.

Ms Abrahams said Brianna, 2, is too young to comprehend why Kiesha is no longer around to play with her and their new baby brother Levi.

“What do you say to a two-year-old?” Ms Abrahams asked.

“She will call Kiesha’s name and when you ask her what she said, she will then just walk away.”

In an exclusive interview with the Mt Druitt-St Marys Standard, Ms Abrahams and her partner Robert Smith expressed their gratitude for people who have kept Kiesha’s memory alive.

“I just want to say thank you for your support and all the nice things that they’ve put down (at the shrine at Woodstock Ave),” Ms Abrahams said.

“It’s nice to know that people do care out there.”

The pair acknowledged the Hebersham West City Tigers under-12 rugby league team for dedicating their grand final to Kiesha.

It has been two months the six-year-old disappeared from her Woodstock Ave home.

Inside their new home, the family has built their own personal shrine dedicated to their beloved Kiesha.

Framed pictures of the little girl, candles, pink and purple toys from the public shrine and Kiesha’s favourite toys are laid out in the living room.

“Pink and purple are her favourite colours. Her favourite toy is her Cabbage Patch doll,” Ms Abrahams said.

These treasured objects provide strength for the family and help keep memories of their daughter alive.

An emotional Ms Abrahams also responded to various rumors about her in the media and on Facebook.

“People don’t see me behind closed doors,” she said of those who accuse her of being a bad mother.

“It’s people who don’t have the guts to say it face-to-face.

“I’m sick of all the lies and the bull***t that’s out there.”

Mr Smith said: “They can’t judge us - how can you judge someone when you don’t know a single thing about them? It’s just wrong.

Ms Abrahams said: “I don’t know what to think. I don’t know what to say ... I don’t know what happened.”

She said she would like to attend a public service for Kiesha, like the candlelight vigil held last week, but she would feel vulnerable and exposed.

“We don’t know what kind of people are out there. I’d love to go,” Ms Abrahams said before breaking down in tears.

“If anyone does know anything, please bring her back.”

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/please-bring-her-back-to-me/

Not much new in this interview really, but interesting to hear the mother and step-father's reasons for not taking part in the public events that have been held in support of Kiesha. I'm still baffled as to why they moved to a new home; you'd have thought they'd want to be in the home they shared with Kiesha. I feel very sorry for little Brianna, must be hard for her not to have her big sister around any more.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 6 Oct - 7:13

Dimsie wrote:Please bring her back to me, says Kiesha's mum

5 OCT 10 @ 04:40PM BY SUSAN LIU

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 C33fdf5c780c49f9408c2c6fbfcb9367_resized

THE mother of missing Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams has revealed that Kiesha’s sister is bewildered by her absence and cries out for her older sibling.

Ms Abrahams said Brianna, 2, is too young to comprehend why Kiesha is no longer around to play with her and their new baby brother Levi.

“What do you say to a two-year-old?” Ms Abrahams asked.

“She will call Kiesha’s name and when you ask her what she said, she will then just walk away.”

In an exclusive interview with the Mt Druitt-St Marys Standard, Ms Abrahams and her partner Robert Smith expressed their gratitude for people who have kept Kiesha’s memory alive.

“I just want to say thank you for your support and all the nice things that they’ve put down (at the shrine at Woodstock Ave),” Ms Abrahams said.

“It’s nice to know that people do care out there.”

The pair acknowledged the Hebersham West City Tigers under-12 rugby league team for dedicating their grand final to Kiesha.

It has been two months the six-year-old disappeared from her Woodstock Ave home.

Inside their new home, the family has built their own personal shrine dedicated to their beloved Kiesha.

Framed pictures of the little girl, candles, pink and purple toys from the public shrine and Kiesha’s favourite toys are laid out in the living room.

“Pink and purple are her favourite colours. Her favourite toy is her Cabbage Patch doll,” Ms Abrahams said.

These treasured objects provide strength for the family and help keep memories of their daughter alive.

An emotional Ms Abrahams also responded to various rumors about her in the media and on Facebook.

“People don’t see me behind closed doors,” she said of those who accuse her of being a bad mother.

“It’s people who don’t have the guts to say it face-to-face.

“I’m sick of all the lies and the bull***t that’s out there.”

Mr Smith said: “They can’t judge us - how can you judge someone when you don’t know a single thing about them? It’s just wrong.

Ms Abrahams said: “I don’t know what to think. I don’t know what to say ... I don’t know what happened.”

She said she would like to attend a public service for Kiesha, like the candlelight vigil held last week, but she would feel vulnerable and exposed.

“We don’t know what kind of people are out there. I’d love to go,” Ms Abrahams said before breaking down in tears.

“If anyone does know anything, please bring her back.”

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/please-bring-her-back-to-me/

Not much new in this interview really, but interesting to hear the mother and step-father's reasons for not taking part in the public events that have been held in support of Kiesha. I'm still baffled as to why they moved to a new home; you'd have thought they'd want to be in the home they shared with Kiesha. I feel very sorry for little Brianna, must be hard for her not to have her big sister around any more.

Another small child who makes passing remarks!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 7 Oct - 2:09

AnnaEsse wrote:

Another small child who makes passing remarks!
Yes, the similarities come bounding along, one after the other. Sometimes it's hard to remember which case is which!

I really hope though that Insp Oxford and his team can get to the bottom of this case; it would be awful to think it might go on and on for years as in the case of Madeleine. There seemed to be hope of a breakthrough a couple of weeks or so again, if reports were to be believed, but so far nothing has happened. I still have some hope that Kiesha might yet be found alive, regardless of what actually happened to cause her disappearance; there's been AFAIK no reports of anything specifically indicating a death, no cadaver dog alerts or anything like that. So at least there's still hope.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 13 Oct - 13:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IlplDB9Ds

KIESHA ABRAHAMS "THE TRUTH"!
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 14 Oct - 1:27

Hi mara thon, thanks for posting the link to the video. I saw it last night and meant to post this morning but forgot - must be old age!

I don't really know what to think about the marks on Kiesha's face and arm; children do get bumps and bruises, of course, but when a child has disappeared I suppose such marks raise a red flag. Maybe it's because it reminds me of the fact that when she was only 18 months old Kiesha was bitten so badly by an adult that she had to be admitted to hospital. OTOH I suppose the mum and stepdad must have supplied this piece of film and would they'd have done so if Kiesha had come by her bumps and bruises in any untoward way?

This is a very puzzling case. I'd love to think Kiesha will be found safe and well, but as time passes I can't help but be more pessimistic.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 14 Oct - 9:24

I don´t know who supplied the piece of film Dimsie, but, whoever has put it together obviously believes the mother and step father are very much involved in the child´s "disappearance". I would be more inclined to think the film had been done by someone closer to the child´s natural father, but that is just my thinking.
I do hope that the police and other authorities get to the bottom of the matter, there are far too many incidents of this kind occurring these days and seemingly either going unsolved or simply dropping out of the news.

I keep updated on Keisha from here

http://interceder.net/news/Kiesha-Abrahams

I just look each day to see if there are any new developments.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 14 Oct - 10:49

I agree whoever posted the YouTube video obviously thinks Kiesha's mum and stepdad are involved. I just wondered who had taken the little bit of film of Kiesha on the swing, etc., in the first place? I'd assumed this was her mum or stepdad but had forgotten about her natural dad and relatives on his side of the family - I suppose one of them could have taken it. Kiesha looks happy in the video in spite of her bumps and bruises.

Yes, there are far too many cases of this kind and I know what you mean about them dropping out of the news. It seems all wrong that children like Kiesha seem of very little interest to the media, as though somehow they are less newsworthy, less important, than Madeleine. To begin with I thought the police would have this case solved within a short time (unfair of me to assume that, I know), but after all these weeks I can't help thinking it's not going to be that simple.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 14 Oct - 12:14

Dimsie I sometimes wonder if stories drop out of the news so quickly because of the precedent set for suing people or publications for having different opinions to the ones fed us by those more closely involved. I think there are vast amounts of money to be made by suing people these days.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 22 Oct - 2:15

Hope for Kiesha dims, police have no new leads

20 OCT 10 @ 11:30AM BY SUSAN LIU

THE chances of finding Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams alive become slimmer each day, says the detective leading the investigation.

It is almost three months since the six-year-old girl disappeared from her Woodstock Ave home.

While police remained committed to the case, Det-Insp Russell Oxford said time was not on their side. “The longer this goes, the worse it is and the graver it is,” he told the Standard.

There have not been any new significant developments and the investigation continues.

Community groups recently came together at events organised in honour of Kiesha.

People prayed for her safe return at a candlelight vigil while a community search party looked for evidence that might help the investigation.

Insp Oxford said police were doing as much as they could and were continually exploring new information and reviewing old evidence.

“The information that comes in, we look at it, evaluate it and follow it up. If that involves a search, we’ll search as much as we can,” he said.

“We have interviewed parents, relatives and friends and we’re reviewing forensic material we’re dealing with.

“This is a matter of being very systematic and methodical in what we’ve got.”

Insp Oxford said police were still encouraging people to come forward.

Kiesha was last seen on July 31 when her mother put her to bed.

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/hope-for-kiesha-dims-police-have-no-new-leads/

At least it looks as though the police are allowed to be realistic in this case, since they say the more time passes the less chance of Kiesha being found alive. This is sadly true, I think, and it's discouraging that there seems to be no new leads.

Interesting though that Insp Oxford says 'we’re reviewing forensic material we’re dealing with. This is a matter of being very systematic and methodical in what we’ve got.' I wonder what sort of forensic material he's talking about and whether it has yielded any clues? Plus I'd really like to know if they've used dogs in this case - no mention of them so far but of course that doesn't mean they haven't been used.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Empty police confirm PROSTHETIC Leg IS missing australian girl Zahra Baker's

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 2 Nov - 6:37

Prosthetic leg found belongs to Zahra Baker, police confirm

A PROSTHETIC leg found in western North Carolina belongs to a missing 10-year-old Australian girl, police say.

The Hickory Police Department said the artificial left leg belongs to Zahra Baker, who lost her own leg to bone cancer. Police said the serial number on the leg recovered last Wednesday matched medical records collected by detectives from the girl's native Australia.

Police said a scanner was used to pull the serial number from a transponder inside the leg. Authorities released no other details, saying only that investigators continue to search the family's home in Hickory for additional evidence.

Zahra's father reported her missing on October 9. Authorities believe she is dead.

Searchers found the leg at a home where Zahra's stepmother once lived, Hickory Police Major Clyde Deal said last week.

Major Deal said the family lived at several locations in the county and that he wasn't sure how long ago they occupied that house. Authorities have said that the stepmother, Elisa Baker, is co-operating with the investigation.

Elisa Baker, 42, has been jailed on an obstruction of justice charge since the weekend Zahra disappeared. Police said she admitted to writing a bogus ransom note found at the scene of a fire in the family's backyard on the day her stepdaughter was reported missing.

Adam and Elisa Baker told police they had last seen Zahra in her bed at their home in Hickory, about 80km northwest of Charlotte.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/prosthetic-leg-found-belonged-to-zahra-baker-police-confirm/story-e6frf7jx-1225946489883
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 2 Nov - 6:42

she suvived cancer to be killed like this? it is not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me sooo angry
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 2 Nov - 7:19

Why have they just only found the leg, now?

And in a house they once owned.

Wicked, wicked bitch.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Nov - 7:21

kitti wrote:Why have they just only found the leg, now?

And in a house they once owned.

Wicked, wicked bitch.

Such wickedness, kitti, that you and I will never understand.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 2 Nov - 8:17

horrible horrible she is the sterotype evil stepmother!!!!!! i bet her bio mother will never forgive herself for letting her go with them
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Tue 2 Nov - 9:39

This must be one of the saddest cases ever - a child who survived cancer but left with disabilities (prosthetic leg and hearing-impaired) and now police believe she is dead. Both parents are in custody, arrested on unrelated charges, though the stepmother is now charged with writing the supposed ransom note. Various friends have said that the stepmother was abusive to Zahra in front of them, but it seems no one did anything about it - I wonder how they feel now?

There's a thread here that gives more details - https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/missing-in-the-usa-f43/zahra-clare-baker-t12493-15.htm?highlight=zahra
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 2 Nov - 9:46

Dimsie wrote:This must be one of the saddest cases ever - a child who survived cancer but left with disabilities (prosthetic leg and hearing-impaired) and now police believe she is dead. Both parents are in custody, arrested on unrelated charges, though the stepmother is now charged with writing the supposed ransom note. Various friends have said that the stepmother was abusive to Zahra in front of them, but it seems no one did anything about it - I wonder how they feel now?

There's a thread here that gives more details - https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/missing-in-the-usa-f43/zahra-clare-baker-t12493-15.htm?highlight=zahra

it breaks your heart this little girl went though cancer treatment radiation chemo etc i presume also losing her hearing and her leg and they have treated her like this!!!!!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 2 Nov - 9:54

Justiceforallkids wrote:

it breaks your heart this little girl went though cancer treatment radiation chemo etc i presume also losing her hearing and her leg and they have treated her like this!!!!!!!!!!

Oxygen thieves missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 816281
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 2 Nov - 10:02

margaret wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Oxygen thieves missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 816281

it makes me want to burst into tears what did this little girl do to go though everything she did in life NOTHING!!!! and she was treated like dirt instead of being cherished after suviving cancer because she was damaged goods they got rid of her!!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Tue 2 Nov - 10:27

I know, Carly, it's beyond belief that a little girl who came through so much seems to have been treated in such a way. It truly amazes me that people can now tell the police she was treated badly, that many of them knew this, but they did nothing about it. One relative said Zahra was locked in her room most of the time and only allowed out to eat, also that she was beaten. Neighbours also said she was abused, one mentioning that the stepmother's hand was swollen and that she told them it was because she'd been trying to 'spank' Zahra but hit her prosthetic leg by mistake. Why on earth didn't a family member or a neighbour or friend DO something?

Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 2 Nov - 10:33

since the stepmother is american if this goes to trial she could get the death penelty and i dam well hope she does!!!!!!!!!!! and yes why didnt the neighbours call CPS ( child protection)!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 5 Nov - 1:07

Kiesha's Mum: We Didn't Kill Kiesha

NOVEMBER 5, 2010, 4:55 AM EMMA MARTIN

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has pleaded with the Australian public to stop “judging” her

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 9 Kiesha_s_mum_and_step_dad_16d3tmh-16d3tms

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams has pleaded with the Australian public stop “judging” her. “I’ve lost a part of me,” she says, sobbing. “My own flesh and blood.”

In an exclusive interview with WHO*, Abrahams, 27, and Kiesha's step father, Robert Smith, 31, speak of their love for the Hi-5 fan, who was reported missing by her mother on Aug. 1 — and hit back at claims they are somehow behind the disappearance of the six-year-old. “People come out and tell lies,” says Smith, a forklift driver. “It’s hard because you know you couldn’t do anything to harm your daughter in any way.”

Since Kiesha disappeared, details have emerged that have cast a shadow over the couple, including the fact that the girl had allegedly suffered adult-inflicted bite marks when she was a toddler and a man saw Smith allegedly hitting Kiesha in the family car. Police also cannot account for the whereabouts of the girl for 20 days before she was reported missing.

Abrahams tells WHO she still says good night to her missing daughter: “Sometimes, I call out, ‘Go to sleep, Kiesha. I say goodnight and hope she’s safe and well.”

Though the NSW Homicide squad is heading the investigation, det insp Russell Oxford tells WHO that police are still treating Kiesha's disappearance as a missing-person case. “We are still exploring the possibility she has still wandered away,” he says.

For the full exclusive interview, including never-before-seen photos of Kiesha, pick up a copy of this week's WHO magazine, on sale Friday Nov. 5.

WHO magazine did not pay for this interview.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/article/-/8256437/kieshas-mum-we-didnt-kill-keisha/

Something tells me this case could run and run, just like that of Madeleine. I'm puzzled by Insp Oxford's 'wandered away' remark - surely if Kiesha had wandered away she'd have been found (or her body)? Or does he mean wandered away and then taken by an opportunistic abductor (something I used to think might have happened to Madeleine)? The fact that they can't account for her for 20 days before she was reported missing is very worrying, IMO.

I also find this strange -

'Abrahams tells WHO she still says good night to her missing daughter: “Sometimes, I call out, ‘Go to sleep, Kiesha. I say goodnight and hope she’s safe and well.”

Maybe it's just me, but that sounds so sort of casual and unconcerned about what her daughter, if abducted, might be suffering. It reminds me of Kate McCann saying she wondered if whoever had taken Madeleine was cleaning her teeth, something that seemed odd when she said it and strikes me as even odder when I think about it now. If my cat was stolen the last thing I'd be thinking would be if someone was grooming her every day, I'd be far too worried about what awful things she might be enduring at the hands of a possible sadist.

These 'fluffy' words from mothers of missing children strike a terribly jarring - and to me, a very suspicious - note.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 5 Nov - 6:48

Thanks Dimsie. I see she's had her hair done nicely!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 5 Nov - 9:03

AnnaEsse wrote:Thanks Dimsie. I see she's had her hair done nicely!

..and the obligitory jewellery. kate mccann mode, I wonder if Gucci will introduce a new range designed for the mothers of "abducted" children?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next