Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found

+13
saloongirl
Angelic
Claudia79
mumbles
wjk
Jem
Dimsie
Alfiefinn
Fudge
margaret
xtina
jay2001
lynn
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Empty Re: Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found

Post  Guest Thu 26 Aug - 20:22

mary bale: "i don't know what the fuss is about. it's only a mere cat."

heee did not spend 15 hours trapped in a bin and have get germs in his little paws just to get you cheap deal on your car insooorance.

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Empty Re: Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found

Post  Guest Fri 27 Aug - 10:35

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Empty i know it dont go here but....

Post  kitti Fri 27 Aug - 13:30

lolol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyI51a463E

move it for me to the rightful place after everyone has watched it lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Aug - 14:15

i posted that on the cat thread in the news section a few hours ago. do you mean to tell me you missed it?

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 294124

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/uk-news-f29/woman-dumps-cat-in-wheelie-bin-for-no-reason-woman-found-t11914-75.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 27 Aug - 22:46

Cat Bin Lady's Twitter page..............

http://twitter.com/CatBinLady
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Aug - 4:18

Lioned I gave you a rep point becase that Twitter page is well funny. Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 28 Aug - 22:26

Thanks.Its now getting quite famous doing the rounds.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 8 Sep - 21:09

A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, "You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking."

The cat thought for a minute and then said, "All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on."

God said, "Say no more." Instantly the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.

A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat.

The mice said, "Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms! If we c ould just have some little roller skates, we would not have to run again."

God answered, "It is done." All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.

About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, "Is everything okay? How have you been doing? Are you happy?"

The cat replied, "Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in my life. The pillow is so fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!" Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Woman dumps cat in wheelie bin for no reason - Woman found - Page 4 Empty Woman who dumped Lola in bin is charged.

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 20 Sep - 20:57

Sky News

A woman who was caught on camera tossing a cat into a wheelie bin has been charged with two counts of animal cruelty.

Mary Bale is accused of causing unnecessary suffering to Lola, a four-year-old tabby, and of not providing her with a suitable environment.

The RSPCA has taken the case to court after footage emerged showing the 45-year-old stroking the cat, looking around her and then picking her up by the scruff of her neck and dropping her in the bin before walking off.

The cat was trapped for around 15 hours, but suffered no physical injury.

The filmed incident sparked outrage and made headlines around the world, with animal lovers on Facebook even calling for her death.

It also led to an investigation by the RSPCA, which interviewed Ms Bale and sent a file on the case for review by its prosecutions department.

The bank worker, from St Michael's Road in Coventry, will appear before the city's Magistrates Court on October 19 at 10am.

Ms Bale has already issued a public apology for her actions, describing them as a split second of misjudgment.

"I cannot explain why I did this," her statement read.

"It is completely out of character and I certainly did not intend to cause any distress to Lola or her owners."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 20 Sep - 21:57

Im glad, in a way that she is getting prosecuted. Hope she realises that she will loose her job and the neighbours will shun her.

Perhaps and i hope this will show people that your cant be cruel to any living thing and get away with it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 20 Sep - 22:29

Hopefully the punishment will fit the crime..... Perhaps she could be thrown into a Tigers cage for 15 hours?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 21 Sep - 6:30

I'm glad she's getting prosecuted and not getting away with.....

"It is completely out of character and I certainly did not intend to cause any distress to Lola or her owners."

.....after initially saying she didn't know what the fuss was about: 'It was only a cat.'

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4