Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha

+10
pennylane
Dimsie
lynn
mumbles
zodiac
AnnaEsse
squeaker
tanszi
Panda
wjk
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 Empty Re: Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha

Post  kitti Thu 26 Aug - 10:11

I think, every night there was somebody who was sick actually...F Paynes rogatory.

She somehow cant remember if it was tues or weds that rachel oldfield was NOT in the tapas that night.....convinient.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 Empty Re: Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha

Post  kitti Thu 26 Aug - 15:26

Keisha's father lost his first child by this women to cot death and now his second child has gone missing.........makes me think that this women wanted rid off any tell tale signs off this previous relationship.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 26 Aug - 15:35

Mitchell said they checked to make sure she was asleep each night...that cant be right as gerry mccanns said that he NEVER went into the b/room only listened at the door each night so how can mitchell say that they checked to make sure they were asleep, you only know that if you physically went into the room and looked for your self.

The only night gerry mccann said he went into the room was that fateful night she went missing and off course they have admitted that they did their own listening service....i.e. LISTENING not LOOKING.

What is the point off going into the apt and NOT actually looking, its ridiculous.

I dont think they did regular checks.....i think its more like once during the night and that is all.

And i bet that check wasnt anything to do with checking either....

And i also think that it was only the mccanns that left their kids alone as f payne has already stated....each night someone was sick..in other words...babysitting
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 26 Aug - 16:45

Mitchell appears to contradict himself in that clip.

At 2.30 he says:-
In their checks, they had been checking her every 25/30 mins, the same as they did the next night, when she went missing.

At 3.06 he says:-
Now they, of course, had a serious discussion about what had possibly gone wrong and they decided to check her more thoroughly that next night, and that's what they did.

So Mr. Mitchell, how could they be checking her more thoroughly, if they checked her the same as the previous night? (ie every 25/30 mins) Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 303636

ETA : At 2.30 he also goes on to say :- They had found nothing to suggest that she was in any way distressed or upset, they'd found her asleep each time, nothing was wrong.

Last edited by mumbles on Thu 26 Aug - 16:52; edited 1 time in total
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 26 Aug - 16:50

I think mitchell is just repeating what the mccanns tell him....as i said before, go back and look at the videos from the beginning, you notice things you didnt when they were first aired.

Im trying to find the one where he gets asked whether the mccanns will be payed for an interview and mitchell says...'no, not this time'.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Mon 30 Aug - 2:10

Kiesha's biological father "seen near her home" the morning she went missing. Where was he taking her? Could be a false lead though.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 30 Aug - 10:07

kitti wrote:Mitchell said they checked to make sure she was asleep each night...that cant be right as gerry mccanns said that he NEVER went into the b/room only listened at the door each night so how can mitchell say that they checked to make sure they were asleep, you only know that if you physically went into the room and looked for your self.

The only night gerry mccann said he went into the room was that fateful night she went missing and off course they have admitted that they did their own listening service....i.e. LISTENING not LOOKING.

What is the point off going into the apt and NOT actually looking, its ridiculous.

I dont think they did regular checks.....i think its more like once during the night and that is all.

And i also think that it was only the mccanns that left their kids alone as f payne has already stated....each night someone was sick..in other words...babysitting
I agree - if anyone went into the apartment they'd have to be completely loopy not to have a look at the children. The door to be bedroom wasn't totally closed so all they'd have to do is push it open a little bit more and have a quick look round, count heads and see all is well. Why would anyone listen only when they could look?

I remember various newspaper articles where they compared this supposed listening service with that of the one that operated at Butlins, but as I've posted before, the Butlins' service was completely different. It involved a team of workers staying in the vicinity of the chalets all the time, going past them time and again and listening at doors. It wasn't a perfect system, but it was a lot better than the one supposed to have been used by the Tapas group as it didn't mean there was no one around for periods of 30 minutes or more at a time.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 30 Aug - 10:35

The door was allegedly always left ajar, so once you went into the apartment, a visual check would be automatic. Anyway, there is no way caring, intelligent parents would leave 3 under four year old children all alone in a holiday apartment and go that far away to drink and hang out with friends ........ it didn't happen..... except for that one night - to cover Maddie's tragic demise (imo).

Besides, if the McCanns DID leave 3 children unattended night after night as they are claiming.... then they should definitely have been arrested and charged with neglect!!! Either way, whether Maddie was abducted, died by accident, or was a victim of parental abuse ..... the parents bare the responsibility for what befell her, and should have been charged with a crime.

It is truly heinous .... both the crime itself, and what the parents have been allowed to get away with!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 30 Aug - 11:32

I remember various newspaper articles where they compared this supposed listening service with that of the one that operated at Butlins, but as I've posted before, the Butlins' service was completely different. It involved a team of workers staying in the vicinity of the chalets all the time, going past them time and again and listening at doors. It wasn't a perfect system, but it was a lot better than the one supposed to have been used by the Tapas group as it didn't mean there was no one around for periods of 30 minutes or more at a time.

Also remember that Butlins was in a gated area, unlike apartment 5a which was near a road in the village. I bet if Madeleine had gone looking for her parents and been run over, we wouldn't be on this site, as the Mccanns would have been charged with neglect.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 30 Aug - 11:41

fred wrote:

Also remember that Butlins was in a gated area, unlike apartment 5a which was near a road in the village. I bet if Madeleine had gone looking for her parents and been run over, we wouldn't be on this site, as the Mccanns would have been charged with neglect.

The media keep insisting that the apartment was on a "complex". It was not and as Fred says, near a road. all the apartments are dotted round the village of PDL, the only thing inside a gate is the pool area and the tapas bar. Doesn't it just get up your nose how we have to keep going round in circles saying the same things. I wish that the so called journos could realise what they are writing is complete claptrap.

How are you Fred, long time no speak!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 30 Aug - 14:19

Dimsie wrote:
kitti wrote:Mitchell said they checked to make sure she was asleep each night...that cant be right as gerry mccanns said that he NEVER went into the b/room only listened at the door each night so how can mitchell say that they checked to make sure they were asleep, you only know that if you physically went into the room and looked for your self.

I agree - if anyone went into the apartment they'd have to be completely loopy not to have a look at the children. The door to be bedroom wasn't totally closed so all they'd have to do is push it open a little bit more and have a quick look round, count heads and see all is well. Why would anyone listen only when they could look?

Also dimsie...why did oldfield even bother to go into the apt if he was only going to listen....he could off done the same as he did when he listened outside the shutters...why go past 5a, dont check, go to HIS apt and go in and check then coming back to the tapas walk round the back to the front to go up the stairs and thro the patio doors to do a listening service, doesnt make sense..did oldfield have to walk past the shutters that were supposedly 'jemmied'?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 30 Aug - 14:24

mumbles wrote:Mitchell appears to contradict himself in that clip.

At 2.30 he says:-
In their checks, they had been checking her every 25/30 mins, the same as they did the next night, when she went missing.

At 3.06 he says:-
Now they, of course, had a serious discussion about what had possibly gone wrong and they decided to check her more thoroughly that next night, and that's what they did.

So Mr. Mitchell, how could they be checking her more thoroughly, if they checked her the same as the previous night? (ie every 25/30 mins) Police query deposits in bank account re Kiesha - Page 2 303636

ETA : At 2.30 he also goes on to say :- They had found nothing to suggest that she was in any way distressed or upset, they'd found her asleep each time, nothing was wrong.

TA : At 2.30 he also goes on to say :- They had found nothing to suggest that she was in any way distressed or upset, they'd found her asleep each time, nothing was wrong....But gerry had admitted that the night she went missing was the ONLY night they he had actually gone into the room....So mitchell is lying...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 30 Aug - 14:28

in this case not maddies if the bio father has her IMO it could be a positve thingit sounds like things were not good at home not saying he does have her but do you get what i mean?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 30 Aug - 14:31

I dont think he has her, wasnt he admited to hospital due to stress and other problems?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 30 Aug - 14:35

More than 40 police officers are involved in the search at Nurragingy Reserve at Doonside.

“We’re not looking for a body, we’re also looking for evidence,” one officer told the Sydney Morning Herald.

The 90ha reserve is a short distance from Keisha’s Mt Druitt home.

She was reported missing on August 1.

Police say they are also interested in locating the head and limbs of a 31-year-old mother, after a psychic with a “hunch” uncovered a woman’s headless torso in the same area a week ago.

The torso is believed to belong to missing Carlingford woman Kristi McDougall.

Keisha’s body might also be hidden at the reserve, police say. Yesterday they were using resources from both investigations to conduct a thorough search.

A fairly new and recently used shovel was discovered well hidden under the end of a public boardwalk yesterday. A cadaver dog was brought in and officers ordered to retrace their search after the find.

“It is unusual to find that out there,” investigation head Detective Inspector Russell Oxford told the Sydney Morning Herald.

Seems they think she is dead...

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2