Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man who worked for MI6

+5
pennylane
wjk
AnnaEsse
Indigo
kitti
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 Empty Re: man who worked for MI6

Post  wjk Sun 12 Sep - 14:11

Panda wrote:
I cannot conceive why some guys go to such bizarre lengths for sexual stimulus. Not very long ago the Presenter of one of those House Hunting programmes, can"t think of his name, died in suspicious circumstances. I guessed he was Gay but really liked him, he was only in his mid thirties, good looking, nice
personality.......such a waste.
Yes, something Digby
ETA Kristian, its just come to me.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 12 Sep - 14:32

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
I cannot conceive why some guys go to such bizarre lengths for sexual stimulus. Not very long ago the Presenter of one of those House Hunting programmes, can"t think of his name, died in suspicious circumstances. I guessed he was Gay but really liked him, he was only in his mid thirties, good looking, nice
personality.......such a waste.
Yes, something Digby
ETA Kristian, its just come to me.

man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2F4%2F4f%2FKristian_Digby_2009.jpg%2F220px-Kristian_Digby_2009

Kristian Digby: "Police sources said that they believe he died in a solo sex game which went tragically wrong.

A belt and a bag were taken away for examination by officers, they told the Daily Mail.

There are no suggestions his death was suicide."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254693/BBC-presenter-Kristian-Digby-dead-east-London-flat.html#ixzz0zK12cc6M

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 12 Sep - 16:36

The Famous Grouse wrote:There is a claim in the Wail today that he got inside the bag, zipped it up and padlocked it all by himself. I kid you not.

Just shows you how flexible some people are.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 Sep - 16:48

Lioned wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:There is a claim in the Wail today that he got inside the bag, zipped it up and padlocked it all by himself. I kid you not.

Just shows you how flexible some people are.

Lioned, he was a regular Houdini. man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Sun 12 Sep - 17:54

Implausible though this sex game sounds, I can't feeling that it's so bizarre it almost has to be true! These days, nothing would surprise me...
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 12 Sep - 18:02

You may be right, like you say, nothing should suprise me now! But really to be honest, what can you get up to in a fairly smallish sports bag, defeats me. Maybe I don't have an overactive imagination, but really well...??? man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 849426 It is off my radar. man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 956518
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 12 Sep - 18:44

It does seem that people with these sexual preferences have increasingly imaginative ways of killing themselves.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 12 Sep - 18:46

fred wrote:You may be right, like you say, nothing should suprise me now! But really to be honest, what can you get up to in a fairly smallish sports bag, defeats me. Maybe I don't have an overactive imagination, but really well...??? man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 849426 It is off my radar. man who worked for MI6 - Page 2 956518

Think it is something to do with asphixiation ? Dont excite me when my mrs gets me round the neck though.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2