Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!

+4
mumbles
Annabel
fred
Claudia79
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 8 Sep - 22:09

Panda wrote:Pennylane

I have American Friends and they popped in for an overnight stay on their whistlestop tour of Britain.

They too are very worried about the State of affairs in their Country and the idea of building a Mosque not far
from Ground Zero has really angered them.

A couple of Years ago I was enjoying a great Holiday, 4 days in New York and 6 days cruising up to Halifax.
One day lazing on the Lounger by the Pool I got chatting to an Irish Lady living in NY about Muslims. I know
it"s not funny really but we both had a good laugh when she told me Muslim Women had wanted their Driving
Licence Photos wearing the Burqa, the Mayor of New York drew the line at this demand. The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 294124 The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 294124

I read about that, Panda. The women tried to claim discrimination of religious grounds, but of course, they were turned down. If a Driving Licence is an official form of identity, how on earth can identity be checked if all that is seen is a pair of eyes?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 6:25

http://americac2c.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2456870%3ABlogPost%3A453646&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

Let me get this right. We are here. This is OUR country. Some of our citizens propose to burn a foreign book, the Kuran, at a church in Florida. No one is planning to go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen or Turkey to burn the book. They are going to do it here. It is their right to do it. Its like the mega-mosque near ground zero. The Muslims have a right to do it but it is in poor taste. Ditto burning someone else's book.

Now there are some Muslims saying"Americans will be killed wherever they are found (I assume that they mean here in America as well) in the world if Kurans are burned".

Muslims already travel around the world killing people who offend them. They cut noses and ears off poor defenseless women. They stone and lash elderly women. They kill their own daughters if they marry someone their dad doesn't like. They strap bombs onto themselves and blow up innocents and on 9/11/01 they killed 3000 innocents by flying airplanes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and an empty field.

Does anyone out there seriously believe that Muslims will STOP doing the things they have been doing around the world if Kurans are NOT burned in a Florida church? Seriously, is there anyone that dumb?

What does our government do? Does it side with Americans who wish to exercise their rights? No, instead it conjures up all kinds of bogeymen to discourage the burning. Does anyone remember our government speaking out AGAINST a mosque near ground zero? No? I didn't either. Did they conjure up any bogeymen to dissuade the Muslims? No, I didn't hear them tell the Muslims that Americans might get angry and become abusive towards Muslims.

What I AM hearing from our government is discouragement towards the Americans who plan to burn the Kuran. That's what I'm hearing.

Does anyone remember Neville Chamberlain? He was Winston Churchill's predecessor. He tried appeasement with Germany. It didn't work. Germany did what it wanted to do in spite of treaties and appeasement. Our government and many of our citizens believe that appeasement is the answer. They want to placate Muslims and ILLEGAL immigrants in hopes that the situation won't get worse if the just give in and let them do what they want to.

Some of us can learn from history. Some never learn and then others have to clean up the mess just like Churchill and the USA had to do after Chamberlain appeased his way into the horrors of WWII.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Sep - 11:48

I have watched the area where I live overtaken by Muslims to the extent they have their own Solicitors,
Schools, priority in Housing, enjoy all the Benefits of living in Britain but make no contribution except in the
NHS where they speak English and are an asset to the Community.

IMO it"s too late, we are fast losing our identity as Brits.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

The religion of peace: behead Geert Wilders!  - Page 3 Empty Islam is not a religion of peace says Anjem Choudary

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 19:17