Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCanns/Amaral

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Badboy on Thu 23 Sep - 0:40

Angelique wrote:Badboy

Yes - the link Sandi has given - if you read it there is mention of the mobile phone signal which locates where G/K would have been - I have completely forgotten about this information - it would also have been available to the PJ which is interesting. So if they were interviewed again by the PJ and questioned about their movements on certain days they would necessarily have to tie up with where their mobiles phones were - no wonder they don't want to re-open the case - imagine how much they would have to remember "not" to say.

Angelique

THAT STORY INDICIATES SE OF PDL

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7730
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Bebootje on Thu 23 Sep - 8:27

Now hunt centres on disused barn

The hunt for Madeleine McCann last night centred on a disused barn near Praia da Luz where police found a towel stained with what may turn out to be the little girl's blood.

Fibres found on the towel allegedly match fibres from the hire car rented by Maddie's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.

Portuguese detectives discussed the breakthrough when they met British police and a Crown Prosecution Service official last week at a police station in Leicester.

Today for the first time the Sunday Express can shed light on the new avenue plicie are pursuing in the hope of a breakthrough in the baffling case.

Based on fresh information from mobile phone surveillance police began a search of an area in the south east of the resort. They came across a towel, with an Aztec design, near a disused barn in a remote area close to Praia da Luz.

Portuguese sources say forensic scientists used a substance called Luminol to look for blood deposits and found three sites on the edges of the towel. They tested the blood deposits to see if there was a match for Madeleine's DNA.

Although the samples were not good quality the scientists were able to do what is called low copy analysis, which showed there was "moderate" support to suggest the blood deposits matched Madeleine's blood.

The results were not conclusive are not regarded as being strong enough to be presented as evidence in any court case.

They also found a loaf and a carrier bag, which produced no significant information, but close analysis of the towel revealed fibres which were not made of the towel material. The fibre fragments were microscopically examined against fibres found in the boot of the Renault Scenic hired by the McCanns 25 days after Maddie vanished.

Portuguese police said there was "strong support" that the fibres found on the towel matched fibres from the boot of the car.

One possibility being considered by the Portuguese detectives was that the towel had at some point been in the boot of the Renault Scenic, which would explain how fibres had got on it.


It is strange though, that this story is nowhere to be found in the files. Because it is so detailed, it doesn't seem completely made up.

Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Age : 54
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Badboy on Thu 23 Sep - 9:26

Bebootje wrote:Now hunt centres on disused barn

The hunt for Madeleine McCann last night centred on a disused barn near Praia da Luz where police found a towel stained with what may turn out to be the little girl's blood.

Fibres found on the towel allegedly match fibres from the hire car rented by Maddie's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.

Portuguese detectives discussed the breakthrough when they met British police and a Crown Prosecution Service official last week at a police station in Leicester.

Today for the first time the Sunday Express can shed light on the new avenue plicie are pursuing in the hope of a breakthrough in the baffling case.

Based on fresh information from mobile phone surveillance police began a search of an area in the south east of the resort. They came across a towel, with an Aztec design, near a disused barn in a remote area close to Praia da Luz.

Portuguese sources say forensic scientists used a substance called Luminol to look for blood deposits and found three sites on the edges of the towel. They tested the blood deposits to see if there was a match for Madeleine's DNA.

Although the samples were not good quality the scientists were able to do what is called low copy analysis, which showed there was "moderate" support to suggest the blood deposits matched Madeleine's blood.

The results were not conclusive are not regarded as being strong enough to be presented as evidence in any court case.

They also found a loaf and a carrier bag, which produced no significant information, but close analysis of the towel revealed fibres which were not made of the towel material. The fibre fragments were microscopically examined against fibres found in the boot of the Renault Scenic hired by the McCanns 25 days after Maddie vanished.

Portuguese police said there was "strong support" that the fibres found on the towel matched fibres from the boot of the car.

One possibility being considered by the Portuguese detectives was that the towel had at some point been in the boot of the Renault Scenic, which would explain how fibres had got on it.


It is strange though, that this story is nowhere to be found in the files. Because it is so detailed, it doesn't seem completely made up.

perhaps there are in the withheld files,talking about thewithgeld filles,one might be able to work what are in some of the withheld files.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7730
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  sans_souci on Thu 23 Sep - 9:44

How long before someone mentions the "sheet of cold metal"

sans_souci
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 689
Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 23 Sep - 9:45

sans_souci wrote:How long before someone mentions the "sheet of cold metal"

I think you just did!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Guest on Thu 23 Sep - 9:45

sans_souci wrote:How long before someone mentions the "sheet of cold metal"

09.44.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  mumbles on Thu 23 Sep - 10:01

How 'kind' of Sans to remind us all.

Seems his award was well deserved.

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Keela on Thu 23 Sep - 11:35

widowan wrote:It would be, if it were say a compilation of their blogs, interviews, and various verbal ...erm...stylings, quite a gold mine for the statement analysis people.

If it's a fairy tale, while it would be amusing it would also be an inducement to high blood pressure, full of lies and so frustrating that anyone can believe that garbage.

i just went in and read Kate's comment and her mother in law's.

First says Mrs M, they are just not a family unit without Madeleine. A year later and they just cannot offer the twins a normal life.

I find that distressing, hard to believe it is nothing the PARENTS do that causes the twins to still be fixated on this, children are in the moment. A sister they lost at 26 months, a year ago, would not be present for them at 38 months, I don't think, to the point they are still demanding to know where she is. They aren't a family unit and have no normal life. Is this because of visits to the Pope and having the Unclean One around trying to work on the World Best Campaign all the time? ugh! Or is it because their little mother is gone and all they have is this big ghost Kate drifting around.

Then Kate saying that someone "came into maddie's room, carried her out in her pajamas, and we just don't know where she is" strikes me as a mass of lies. Why IN HER PAJAMAS? Why does that need to be in the statement of what happened to her? It makes me feel 99% sure that Madeleine was not in pajamas when she left that dwelling, or if she was, there was something about that that sticks up - did they dress her in her pajamas before "somebody" took her out?


widowan wrote:That Kate -sentence reminds me of the old Grouchy marx joke, about- This morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.


I just read on some Statement analysis blog that they look for just that kind of unnecessary information being added into a sentence because that is something around which the suspect has anxiety. My child was taken! might be a normal sentence or someone kidnapped her! But, someone came and got her and carried her out in her pajamas is too much information for a description...seems to me.

You have the parents showing Amaral Madeleine's pajamas - supposedly Amelie's matching ones - it makes me wonder did they in hysteria or panic of the moment when asked what her pajamas were like, quickly produce her actual ones only then realizing, God, we can't say these are hers -if she was taken out in her pajamas they would not still be in the house! So suddenly they are Amelie's. Except when Amelie sees them she refers to them as Maddie's.

CPS shows up later in Rothley and she's wearing them, and Madeleine's sandals. i just find that highly creepy. I wonder how those pj's fit. Two sizes too large is my guess.


The dressing of her in the PJs says to me that she was dressed ready for removal. A bit like dressing someone in their favourite outfit for their funeral. Comments about the PJs being produced and Amelie saying about them being Maddies's are on the nail.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2303
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  jimuck on Thu 23 Sep - 18:09

sans_souci wrote:How long before someone mentions the "sheet of cold metal"

Sans ,how about a "sharp blade of cold metal".

jimuck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 302
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 23 Sep - 22:48

What has this got to do with the title of the thread?
Take the subject to PM or to anywhere else, both of you, please.
The posts will be deleted.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  jinvta on Thu 30 Sep - 2:25

I can't believe that in all of the reading I have done on this case that I had never read Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida's statement:

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/witness-statements-f167/chief-inspector-tavares-de-almeida-statement-t8618.htm

Amaral's book was just reiterating the chief inspector's views which were already in the public domain at the time the book was published. I don't see how the McCanns could have any case against Amaral, as clearly Amaral only told the truth with respect to the conclusions of the investigation.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Panda on Thu 30 Sep - 8:12


Jinvta, a rep point for a very good find.
------------------------------------
Kate, through the PJ inspector that acted as “liaison” with the family, asked why samples weren’t taken from the twins in order to test that hypothesis. She knew well enough at that time, more than 3 months later, that such an exam would be worthless.

She went even further and said that we – the investigation – should verify that the abductor had sedated Madeleine, in order to accomplish his action and that he had also sedated the twins…to consummate the act…however she didn’t say that at the right moment.

What we certainly know is that the sedatives have timings to act and timings to be expelled, that vary between six and 200 hours.
The McCanns’ medical knowledge is enough to know this, even if their professional activity never included performing toxicology exams.

When the media informed that blood had been detected “in the car and in the apartment”, Kate and members of her family come to the public with the simple excuse that it had been someone, who had access to the apartment, that had placed the evidence.
----------------------------------------------------
There are a few anomalies which we can all see and I think it was Fiona who went jogging on her own on 3rd
May, not Kate. Also, I thought it was Gerry who cancelled the test on the Twins.

I think the McCanns will claim that Amaral used information from the investigation files which cannot be proved
and therefore harmful to their reputation because he put it in the public Domain. It"s quite a tenuous argument
because they themselves engaged Kluger to search for Madeleine"s body. However, let"s hope the 3 Judges
are unbiased and reach their decision on ALL the evidence, not what the McCanns decide , it"s about time
someone stood up to them.!!!!



Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Sep - 10:56

Panda wrote:
Jinvta, a rep point for a very good find.
------------------------------------
Kate, through the PJ inspector that acted as “liaison” with the family, asked why samples weren’t taken from the twins in order to test that hypothesis. She knew well enough at that time, more than 3 months later, that such an exam would be worthless.

She went even further and said that we – the investigation – should verify that the abductor had sedated Madeleine, in order to accomplish his action and that he had also sedated the twins…to consummate the act…however she didn’t say that at the right moment.

What we certainly know is that the sedatives have timings to act and timings to be expelled, that vary between six and 200 hours.
The McCanns’ medical knowledge is enough to know this, even if their professional activity never included performing toxicology exams.

When the media informed that blood had been detected “in the car and in the apartment”, Kate and members of her family come to the public with the simple excuse that it had been someone, who had access to the apartment, that had placed the evidence.
----------------------------------------------------
There are a few anomalies which we can all see and I think it was Fiona who went jogging on her own on 3rd
May, not Kate. Also, I thought it was Gerry who cancelled the test on the Twins.

I think the McCanns will claim that Amaral used information from the investigation files which cannot be proved
and therefore harmful to their reputation because he put it in the public Domain. It"s quite a tenuous argument
because they themselves engaged Kluger to search for Madeleine"s body. However, let"s hope the 3 Judges
are unbiased and reach their decision on ALL the evidence, not what the McCanns decide , it"s about time
someone stood up to them.!!!!



I keep hearing about this 'court case' or 'trial' of McCanns versus Dr. Amaral, but we've been waiting for months now and it never seems to happen. Does anyone have a definite date for when the thing will actually take place? Ditto Murat versus Tanner.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  dutchclogs on Thu 30 Sep - 12:34

I CAN'T BLOODY BELEVE THIS, come on now
kate & gerry it is time to stop this, you both have gone too far this time just and go away.

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 62
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Carolina on Thu 30 Sep - 12:55

"I think the McCanns will claim that Amaral used information from the investigation files which cannot be proved
and therefore harmful to their reputation because he put it in the public Domain. It"s quite a tenuous argument
because they themselves engaged Kluger to search for Madeleine"s body. However, let"s hope the 3 Judges
are unbiased and reach their decision on ALL the evidence, not what the McCanns decide , it"s about time
someone stood up to them.!!!!"

Everything that is in his book had already been in the public domain before he published it. If you are a reader of "Correio da Manhã" you would have already been aware of all of the aspects of the case related in Gonçalo Amaral's book. As for information from the investigation files, we can assume that during the hearing on the injunction against the book, everything had been confirmed as being true with the testimony of his colleagues and others figures in the police and judicial hierarchy.


Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Angelique on Thu 30 Sep - 13:10

I believe the reason why the Mccanns were able to place an Injunction on the Book is because of the "fraternity effect".

No matter how much conflicting information reaches the public arena - nothing will change - no wonder some of us get really angry - to watch this injustice being played out in front of us is pushing the limit of understanding to the very edge of reason.

But, nothing will change. They will be defended right to the very end - they have to be - it's written in the Rules.

Angelique



Last edited by Angelique on Thu 30 Sep - 13:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Sep - 13:39

Nobody seems to know when this court case is due to be heard. Surely the Portuguese justice system cannot be so inefficient that a date cannot be set, especially as there is an injunction in place which effectively prohibits the defendant from pursuing his only means of subsistence. This a totally unacceptable situation in a democratic country which as a member of the European Union is supposed to comply with at least the minimum standards required of such membership. IMO this whole thing is starting to look like a standoff between Dr. Amaral and the Portuguese judiciary who are desperate to avoid a court case in which the McCanns would have to subject themselves to cross examination under oath and are therefore attempting to force Dr. Amaral to agree to some kind of deal.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Angelique on Thu 30 Sep - 14:28

So who is the piggy in the middle - the Portuguese judiciary.

If this is the case it means that there was a deal done to let the McCanns get away scot free and no matter how unjustified this Injunction is, it will stand and Amaral will lose his house and income.

Angelique

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Sep - 15:09

Angelique wrote:So who is the piggy in the middle - the Portuguese judiciary.

If this is the case it means that there was a deal done to let the McCanns get away scot free and no matter how unjustified this Injunction is, it will stand and Amaral will lose his house and income.

Angelique

It's certainly interesting because, say for the sake of argument a deal was done to let the McCanns get away scot free, by pursuing Dr. Amaral and just about anyone who dares to question their version of events, aren't the McCanns proving to be a huge problem for whoever did this deal? Surely it would be easier to slip a couple of million into the fund and tell them to

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Angelique on Thu 30 Sep - 15:26

T4two

Yes, I agree it would be easier - but imagine if you will, you have to prove beyond anyones doubt, that you had no hand in the disappearance of your daughter. It will have become an obsession that they must silence anyone who says otherwise. I think others have said they must carry this burden, if it be true, for the rest of their lives, and in doing so, have to go on pursuing anyone who could gain ground with a different version of events. They don't bear the cost - the fraternity will - forever and a day.

I don't want them to disappear into the background - I want the strain of this burden out in the public for all to see - they will want to disappear and this is what I have said on another site. But in disappearing they get away with it.

Angelique

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Sep - 15:45

Angelique wrote:T4two

Yes, I agree it would be easier - but imagine if you will, you have to prove beyond anyones doubt, that you had no hand in the disappearance of your daughter. It will have become an obsession that they must silence anyone who says otherwise. I think others have said they must carry this burden, if it be true, for the rest of their lives, and in doing so, have to go on pursuing anyone who could gain ground with a different version of events. They don't bear the cost - the fraternity will - forever and a day.

I don't want them to disappear into the background - I want the strain of this burden out in the public for all to see - they will want to disappear and this is what I have said on another site. But in disappearing they get away with it.

Angelique

I agree with your assessment that it has become an obsession for the McCanns to prove that they had no hand in Madelein's disappearance, however I was thinking about those people who did the deal, if indeed a deal has been done. I don't think that whoever 'they' are that 'they' are pleased to allow the McCanns to go on with their mission and constantly cause bigger and bigger problems. It seems to me that the McCanns have become the biggest problem or danger for whoever it is. Either the McCanns know something about somebody and have lodged this information with their lawyers as insurance, or they are pushing things too far and will ultimately have to be dealt with. The only other thing that I can think of as a possibility is that the civil action is being delayed so as not to prejudice a criminal case, but based on the experience of the past 3 years, I don't really believe it.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  pennylane on Thu 30 Sep - 15:55

T4two wrote:
Angelique wrote:So who is the piggy in the middle - the Portuguese judiciary.

If this is the case it means that there was a deal done to let the McCanns get away scot free and no matter how unjustified this Injunction is, it will stand and Amaral will lose his house and income.

Angelique

It's certainly interesting because, say for the sake of argument a deal was done to let the McCanns get away scot free, by pursuing Dr. Amaral and just about anyone who dares to question their version of events, aren't the McCanns proving to be a huge problem for whoever did this deal? Surely it would be easier to slip a couple of million into the fund and tell them to

The investigation arrived at its conclusion because the story the PJ was fed by the doctors' McCann was totally implausible! Also the blood/cadaver dogs added immense weight to the belief that Maddie was not abducted. The McCanns cannot make an abductor fit into their version of events no matter how hard they try, and that is why their story falls apart at every turn. Even their main witness and friend, Jane Tanner, cannot get the simple logistics of her story to tally with the McCanns'. This is precisely why they fear Goncalo Amaral with every fibre of their being. His refusal to be intimidated has meant they have had to up the ante.... either that or risk total exposure for the fraudulent liars they truly are.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  buildersbum on Thu 30 Sep - 16:13

The McCanns are going down the "bully road" and are unable to stop or turn around now, I think they feel that they HAVE to carry on with the charade of "We are innocent and will do whatever we have to do, to TRY and clear our name at any cost"
They are unable to change anything now, they have slaughtered Mr Amaral and cried wolf far to loudly, no the McCanns have created there own monster and imo its well and truly out of control now.

Get the Amaral v McCann court case started, we will see that the cracks in the wall we have, will crumble and collpse, because I really cannot see Portugual been happy seeing Mr Amaral humilated along with thier country and the McCanns and Mitchell riding off into the sunset with 1.2 Millon Euros in their pockets................NOWAY!!!!!

Portugual cant let this happen they will be disrespeted and laughed at world wide, imo the Lisbon libel case was ment to go as it did, to give the Mcs a false sense of security thinking they are in the driving seat, when infact they will eventually, be lambs to the slaughter.


Last edited by buildersbum on Thu 30 Sep - 16:19; edited 1 time in total

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  keepingmum on Thu 30 Sep - 16:15

yes, hope you are right - let's get this case started pdq.

keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Sep - 16:57

That's my whole point people. What case? Why hasn't it started and why doesn't anyone know when it is going to start? Everyone keeps on about 'the case' nobody can answer the question.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:18


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum