Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eamon Holmes...........

5 posters

Go down

Eamon Holmes........... Empty Eamon Holmes...........

Post  Lioned Wed 8 Sep - 22:17

Here it is.Worth a thread on its own to see just how the gallant eamon 'protects' his lady co presenter against the vicious fathers for justice ambush of the lottery draw. Eamon Holmes........... 294124

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Eamon Holmes........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eamon Holmes........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Eamon Holmes........... Empty Re: Eamon Holmes...........

Post  fred Thu 9 Sep - 7:33

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310315/Eamonn-Holmes-calls-Daybreaks-Christine-Bleakley-Miss-Stratosphere-following-Tippy-Toes-Anthea-Turner-jibe.html

This in todays from the gallant "gentleman" He carter Rucked the comedian who called him fat. seems he can dish it out but not take it. Typical bully.
Love how he hid behind the lottery presenter. (What a wanker!)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Eamon Holmes........... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eamon Holmes........... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 9 Sep - 7:40

fred wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310315/Eamonn-Holmes-calls-Daybreaks-Christine-Bleakley-Miss-Stratosphere-following-Tippy-Toes-Anthea-Turner-jibe.html

This in todays from the gallant "gentleman" He carter Rucked the comedian who called him fat. seems he can dish it out but not take it. Typical bully.

I haven't watched the film yet. It must have been a BIGGGG lottery presenter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 9 Sep - 7:52

The Famous Grouse wrote:
fred wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310315/Eamonn-Holmes-calls-Daybreaks-Christine-Bleakley-Miss-Stratosphere-following-Tippy-Toes-Anthea-Turner-jibe.html

No she was a slim, spright young thing. Eamaon could hide about an 1\8th of himself, but he had a good try Eamon Holmes........... 294124
Any other man, and I use the term very loosly to describe him, would have put his arm round her and tried to take her off stage.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 8:44

fred wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:

No she was a slim, spright young thing. Eamaon could hide about an 1\8th of himself, but he had a good try Eamon Holmes........... 294124
Any other man, and I use the term very loosly to describe him, would have put his arm round her and tried to take her off stage.

Well, being a man, of course it was his duty to protect the weak little female! Do we still live in a society where women are dependent on men to protect us from other men?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 9 Sep - 8:53

AnnaEsse wrote:
fred wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:

Well, being a man, of course it was his duty to protect the weak little female! Do we still live in a society where women are dependent on men to protect us from other men?

I'm thinking in general politness. If I was in the same sitaution I wouldn't hide behind a school child or an O.A.P. Same as if I saw a car accident I'd stop and help, not just thinks sod it, not my problem, and drive off. Sorry for being offensive, I'm sure.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 9 Sep - 9:44

"Well, being a man, of course it was his duty to protect the weak little female! Do we still live in a society where women are dependent on men to protect us from other men? "

Well offcourse my dear Chivalry is alive and well in this part of the woods.......... Eamon Holmes........... 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 10:26

Lioned wrote:"Well, being a man, of course it was his duty to protect the weak little female! Do we still live in a society where women are dependent on men to protect us from other men? "

Well offcourse my dear Chivalry is alive and well in this part of the woods.......... Eamon Holmes........... 25346

Dear God in Heaven save me from the male and his 'chivalry.'!!! If men didn't have to fight each other for the spoils of war, which include the women, then women wouldn't be dependent on their protection.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 9 Sep - 10:45

Oh anna you having a bad day ? I shall continue to hold open the door for you ladies until such time as some big old bird offers me her seat on the bus.. Eamon Holmes........... 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 10:51

Lioned wrote:Oh anna you having a bad day ? I shall continue to hold open the door for you ladies until such time as some big old bird offers me her seat on the bus.. Eamon Holmes........... 25346

I'm having a pretty good day. I just don't wish to be protected by big strong men against others of their gender. I don't need any men to hold the door open because they are men. I hold the door open for anyone coming behind me, simply out of common courtesy and if a man holds the door, I'd like him to do so for the same reason.

Why should any woman offer you her seat on the bus? Are you old and infirm?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Thu 9 Sep - 11:19

What a wimp! Eamon Holmes........... 23324 All the talk of releasing the balls, EH's imo looked like a frightened bunny that had pulled it's testes into it's abdomen!

Last edited by zodiac on Thu 9 Sep - 11:20; edited 1 time in total
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 9 Sep - 11:20

I still say, holding a door open for anyone is general good manners, also watching some one get abused by anyone, either male or female and ignoring it, is terrible, but hey we do live in a society now, that is all, me, me me, so I don't know why I am so saddened by your attitude.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 11:27

fred wrote:I still say, holding a door open for anyone is general good manners, also watching some one get abused by anyone, either male or female and ignoring it, is terrible, but hey we do live in a society now, that is all, me, me me, so I don't know why I am so saddened by your attitude.

I think we help each other because we are caring human beings, not because we are male or female. I've had doors held open by men, women and children and I've also struggled with loads of boxes and books in a school where nobody, adult or young person offered to pick up what had fallen or open any doors for me.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 9 Sep - 12:01

AnnaEsse wrote:
fred wrote:I still say, holding a door open for anyone is general good manners, also watching some one get abused by anyone, either male or female and ignoring it, is terrible, but hey we do live in a society now, that is all, me, me me, so I don't know why I am so saddened by your attitude.

I think we help each other because we are caring human beings, not because we are male or female. I've had doors held open by men, women and children and I've also struggled with loads of boxes and books in a school where nobody, adult or young person offered to pick up what had fallen or open any doors for me.

That is what I am saying. I can't count the times when I have been struggling through doors with a pushchair and someone, both male and female have let the bloody thing swing back on to the baby, it is pure ignorance. I still think Eamon is an ignorant pig, for hiding behind his co-presenter even if she was a man, it would still be the same.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 12:10

fred wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

That is what I am saying. I can't count the times when I have been struggling through doors with a pushchair and someone, both male and female have let the bloody thing swing back on to the baby, it is pure ignorance. I still think Eamon is an ignorant pig, for hiding behind his co-presenter even if she was a man, it would still be the same.

I agree about his hiding, whoever he had been hiding behind. I think he'd have hidden behind a child if that child had been the nearest body.

Two years ago, when my grandson was nearly two years old, I took him to a Folk Festival in a nearby town. His mum dropped us off with the buggy and we planned that grandson and I would return by train. When I got to the train station, I found that I had to make my way to the platform on the other side, which meant descending several flights of very steep stone steps. Quite a few people, male and female walked past me on those steps as I was struggling with small child and buggy and no one offered to help. Once through the tunnel, there was another steep climb up several flights of stone steps to the platform and once again, no one helped. I always offer help when I see someone in that kind of situation.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 9 Sep - 12:23

It is offcourse a matter of common courtesy, i shall hold the door open for anyone who happens to be there.

The interesting thing about the video is that holmes's instinct was to run and hide,the fact that his copresenter was a lady is incidental.
There are two things to say about that.Firstly,the 'Fathers for Justice' have absolutely no record of violence and any good corespondent would immediately know this,as i suspect the lady presenter did as she didnt flinch at all.Secondly,holmes is shown for the cowardly weazel that he is and another mccann apologist who has no moral compass.

I am pleased you are having a good day anna,as usual i mean no offence,i am certainly not old and infirm and am very much a big strong man and will be pleased to remain chivalrous for as long as i can regardless of gender. Eamon Holmes........... 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 9 Sep - 12:35

Lioned wrote:It is offcourse a matter of common courtesy, i shall hold the door open for anyone who happens to be there.

The interesting thing about the video is that holmes's instinct was to run and hide,the fact that his copresenter was a lady is incidental.
There are two things to say about that.Firstly,the 'Fathers for Justice' have absolutely no record of violence and any good corespondent would immediately know this,as i suspect the lady presenter did as she didnt flinch at all.Secondly,holmes is shown for the cowardly weazel that he is and another mccann apologist who has no moral compass.

I am pleased you are having a good day anna,as usual i mean no offence,i am certainly not old and infirm and am very much a big strong man and will be pleased to remain chivalrous for as long as i can regardless of gender. Eamon Holmes........... 25346

Thank you, Lioned. I don't turn down any kind offer from someone who will hold a door open for me if I need someone to do that or if common courtesy would suggest it or someone's help with a task that I can't manage because they might be more adept/bigger/stronger than I am, whether that's male or female. I certainly don't need any big strong men looking after me.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Thu 9 Sep - 12:46

"Lioned Today at 12:23 pm

The interesting thing about the video is that,holmes's instinct was to run and hidethe fact that his copresenter was a lady is incidental.
There are two things to say about that.Firstly,the 'Fathers for Justice' have absolutely no record of violence and any good corespondent would immediately know this,as i suspect the lady presenter did as she didnt flinch at all.Secondly,holmes is shown for the cowardly weazel that he is and another mccann apologist who has no moral compass."

Eamon Holmes........... 307691

I chose a colour I thought appropriate to match your words about EH, Lioned.
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 1 Oct - 11:23

Eamon had to employ OUR fav lawyers to send a letter to a comedian to stop insinuating that he was FAT lol.

If i remember, eamon remarked one day about the settee bing missing in the studio and the comedian picked up on it by saying that eamon had prob eaten his settee and that is why he had put on weight.

It was in the paper and the person remarking about it was writing a rather sarcastic article about it and said eamon should GET OVER IT and spending quite a bit off money on coff coff..you know who.....lawyers and that eamon had prob lost quite a bit off weight now his pockets were a lot less fall pmsl

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down