Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!

4 posters

Go down

And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  Empty And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 Sep - 13:12

Sky News

Have we always had these ignorant tossers amongst us or is it something in the water these days?

And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  15740447

A man in Hartlepool has been jailed for nine weeks and banned from keeping a pet for five years after admitting he microwaved a hamster.

Anthony Parker, 29, from Hartlepool, Teeside, admitted to microwaving his "favourite" hamster, when police turned up at his home on Holyrood Way in the early hours of February 23.

The unemployed construction worker said he put the hamster in the cooker after a drunken row with his girlfriend.

He told police: "I didn't mean to kill her. She was the best hamster I ever had. She was called Suzie."

Neil Taylor, prosecuting, said: "It was clear the hamster died in agony."

Parker had been drinking all day when his girlfriend came home and they rowed.

Although he said he did not mean to kill the animal, he said he wanted his lover to see it.

Then he later said he had no recollection of the events.

Police found Suzie in a green wheely bin outside, the animal's lips were burned and its eyes were opaque.

Mr Taylor said the hamster would have tried to get away from the source of the radiation which was heating her internal cells, but she could not.

"Death finally occurs when the brain is over-heated or the heart muscles stop
functioning," he said.

Despite his admission to police, Parker later denied the offence on legal advice because his confession was made when he was very drunk.

But he changed his plea before the hearing, admitting causing unnecessary suffering to the Syrian hamster by microwaving it, resulting in its death.

He will serve half his sentence in prison and the rest on licence.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  Empty Re: And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!

Post  fred Wed 22 Sep - 13:55

Tosser!!!! These stories are becoming common place now. It makes me so bloody angry.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!  Empty Re: And another ignorant tosser - microwaved a hamster!

Post  kitti Wed 22 Sep - 14:06

Get this bastard on facebook and OUT HIM!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 22 Sep - 15:01

The sort of people this tosser mixes with will probably hail him as some sort of hero... there will no doubt be lots of 'copy cat' crimes after this case becomes well known. Jail time won't stop it happening again but a public flogging would. Corporal punishment should be reinstated.... The party that brings it back will get my vote.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 Sep - 16:18

That stupid, ignorant tosser said:

"I didn't mean to kill her. She was the best hamster I ever had. She was called Suzie."

Yes, and 'catwoman,' doesn't know what came over her when she put Lola in the wheelie bin. If chav-boy expects us to believe that he is even more stupid than I gave him credit for. If he actually believes it himself, then I wonder about his mental age; possibly around 2 years old, I'd say.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum