Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 5 Oct - 13:34

you know what was weird about this case and what horrfied the police? mr ramsey laid jon benet down near the christmas tree after she was found dead therefore destroying dna etc at the time people questioned that as maybe covering up evidence etc!!!jon benet was a beautiful little girl and it would be wonderful to know who did kill her

it also shows crimes are never forgotten if kate and gerry do know what did happen to maddie in the end eventully it will catch up with them


Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Tue 5 Oct - 13:36; edited 2 times in total

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  margaret on Tue 5 Oct - 13:35

This is great news for justice, what a terrible week the Mcs are having first Tony Bennetts publicity, the Jim Gamble resigns, poor Kates trip is hardly reported and now this.

Dodgy tummy time in Rothley

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 5 Oct - 13:38

margaret wrote:This is great news for justice, what a terrible week the Mcs are having first Tony Bennetts publicity, the Jim Gamble resigns, poor Kates trip is hardly reported and now this.

Dodgy tummy time in Rothley

in the jon benet case i have alway suspected a pedo froma beauty pagent found jon benet have you ever watched toddlers and tiaras the pagent world is a sick place imo!!! i just dont see how patsy ramsey did it she adored that child but yes i know that doesnt mean she didnt snap!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  pennylane on Tue 5 Oct - 14:04

Justiceforallkids wrote:
margaret wrote:This is great news for justice, what a terrible week the Mcs are having first Tony Bennetts publicity, the Jim Gamble resigns, poor Kates trip is hardly reported and now this.

Dodgy tummy time in Rothley

in the jon benet case i have alway suspected a pedo froma beauty pagent found jon benet have you ever watched toddlers and tiaras the pagent world is a sick place imo!!! i just dont see how patsy ramsey did it she adored that child but yes i know that doesnt mean she didnt snap!!!

Jonbenet never looked happy to me. I have seen other beauty pageant children that looked well adjusted and happy - in spite of the ridiculous pageant circus....... but Jonbenet never looked right to me ....

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  kitti on Tue 5 Oct - 16:29

I always had a niggly feeling that someone within the family did it and the mother covered it up.


Two things which i found odd.....why didnt they look all over the house including the basement, i dont understand that, you would look EVERYWHERE.


and....The money being asked for her safe return....it was the EXACT amount they had in a bank account, now, only the person who wrote the letter would off known JUST HOW MUCH they had in a bank account, dont you think.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  RIORITA on Tue 5 Oct - 17:20

kitti wrote:I always had a niggly feeling that someone within the family did it and the mother covered it up.


Two things which i found odd.....why didnt they look all over the house including the basement, i dont understand that, you would look EVERYWHERE.


and....The money being asked for her safe return....it was the EXACT amount they had in a bank account, now, only the person who wrote the letter would off known JUST HOW MUCH they had in a bank account, dont you think.

I agree Kitti. I always had the feeling it had to do with the brother and both parents
covered it up.

RIORITA
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 797
Age : 72
Location : scotland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  wantthetruth on Tue 5 Oct - 17:43

I can't remember the details now but I'm sure there was something really odd about her having eaten pineapple very shortly before she died. They think she got up in the night and somebody GAVE her the food, then struck a blow to her head whilst she was eating it, before taking her to the cellar. The inference from this was that she KNEW the attacker.

I really hope they can solve this case.

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  buildersbum on Tue 5 Oct - 18:58

pennylane wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
margaret wrote:This is great news for justice, what a terrible week the Mcs are having first Tony Bennetts publicity, the Jim Gamble resigns, poor Kates trip is hardly reported and now this.

Dodgy tummy time in Rothley

in the jon benet case i have alway suspected a pedo froma beauty pagent found jon benet have you ever watched toddlers and tiaras the pagent world is a sick place imo!!! i just dont see how patsy ramsey did it she adored that child but yes i know that doesnt mean she didnt snap!!!

Jonbenet never looked happy to me. I have seen other beauty pageant children that looked well adjusted and happy - in spite of the ridiculous pageant circus....... but Jonbenet never looked right to me ....


Yep Pennylane the same sad look on her lil face as Maddy had imo
I remember at the tme the Lad seemed to be the one that the Police were looking at then they seemed to go on to the Mother.

The Mcs will be well an trully rocked by this, and I bet the Tapas friends will be aswell, knowing that even with all the Ramsey Money and influence this case WILL be solved imo.

McCanns and the Tapas friends...........

Hold your friends close and your enemies CLOSER!!

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Dimsie on Tue 5 Oct - 19:31

wantthetruth wrote:I can't remember the details now but I'm sure there was something really odd about her having eaten pineapple very shortly before she died. They think she got up in the night and somebody GAVE her the food, then struck a blow to her head whilst she was eating it, before taking her to the cellar. The inference from this was that she KNEW the attacker.

I really hope they can solve this case.
This is from Wiki -

'Autopsy also revealed that JonBenét had eaten pineapple only a few hours before the murder.[4] Photographs of the home, taken the day JonBenét's body was found, show a bowl of pineapple on the kitchen table with a spoon in it,[4] and police reported finding Patsy's and JonBenet's nine-year-old brother Burke Ramsey's fingerprints on it.[5] However, both Patsy and John claim not to remember putting this bowl on the table or feeding pineapple to JonBenét.[4][5] (The Ramseys had always maintained that Burke had slept through the entire episode, until awakened several hours after the police arrived.)

I've read the whole Wiki article, but am not much the wiser TBH. Obviously a very complicated case, but I'm just glad it's going to be reopened and the police seem keen to solve it.

Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Location : N Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  hobnob on Tue 5 Oct - 20:36

Analysis of the ransom note shows that patsy ramsey wrote it.
Who writes a ransom note 2.5 pages long when a we have your kid we want $xxx we will contact you tommorow tell no one would suffice.

The handwriting matches that of patsy and the way the letter is written indicates a female. also it shows a connection to the family by use of certain words and in jokes.

We also know that Jonbenet was repeatedly sexually bused as shown by repeated infections and bed wetting and indications of prior trauma during the autopsy.

It is likely that john ramsey is the culprit but also it is possible that burke may have been the culprit. His age doesn't mean that he couldn't do it as we have all seen media reports of 10 yr olds commiting rape on younger children.


http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=bfed0de77213b4208e0fe53390a9cbb0&t=6404


Both of those links make interesting reading and you can see for yourself particularly with the second link how they showed that patsy was the author of the ransom note

hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Age : 52
Location : uk
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  widowan on Tue 5 Oct - 21:21

There was a lot of weird stuff about this case. But from what they've had on the national news i nthe US, the police dept has a remit to review cold cases every few years and that is what is going on here, they wanted to see if Burke had any memories now as an adult that could help them, they aren't putting him back in the frame, from what the police had said here. They aren't questioning him, they reached out to him via his family's lawyer. Maybe now he is over 18 and can answer for himself they think maybe he will remember something that might implicate someone else in the family - I don't see how though.

They ruled Burke out back in 1998, although they did not clear Patsy and John right away, that kid was 9 years old at the time and weighed 75 pounds, there is no way he could have put a six inch long skull fracture on his sister's head, carried her to the cellar, bound her with sophisticated sexual bondage techniques, left no footprints or dna or hair in the cellar room, nothing from his pajamas on her body, or any of that, he was a third grader and she weighed within a couple pounds of him. I don't think even with a baseball bat he could have smashed her skull the way it was, they said something like 200 pounds of force - that injury is what killed her, the garrote was evidently put on after. She actually had what they think are stun gun marks on her so whoever did it used that kind of technology which had to be unusual for back then. They had psychologists question Burke, with his parents out of the room - they ruled him out almost immediately as just being physically incapable of doing this. Then when they found the unknown male dna on her long johns and inside her panties they cleared the parents too, they couldn't think of a way for them to kill their kid and stage dna onto her clothing from some unknown stranger. Especially to do it in a way that the technology they had then (touch dna from skin cells) couldn't even find, for years and years later. They didn't find the skin cell dna until the technology caught up.

I would have bet 95% certain the parents in particular Patsy, had something to do with her death and staging a stranger sex crime, because of the ransom note which is so BIZARRE and the fact that the bad guy knew the house so well he knew where she was, he knew where that little off to the side basement room was, knew how to get in and out and attack the child without the parents being able to hear a sound. She obviously would have known the guy if he took her down stairs to give her the pineapple. But they ruled out every male friend the Ramsey's had, as the source of that dna or footprint, and the Ramsey's themselves. The neighbors heard the grate by the cellar window clang down that night - they now figure whoever it was got in that way, and got out that way. I think the Ramsey's were pretty high profile so it's not inconceivable someone was watching JonBenet. Her dad was rich, her mom high society from Atlanta and she herself was probably in the paper a fair amount for winning pageants and all.

I wonder if she went downstairs and had some of the pineapple because she woke up from peeing the bed and decided to get a drink. But the idea of her surprising a burglar who would then react like THAT - ? Supposedl there was this new Santa Claus bear toy in her room as well no one knew how it got there. I wonder if someone dressed like Santa could have gotten in and maybe she'd have gotten up to go with him, if she believed in Santa Claus. Then he gets her down stairs and waits til she's far enough away from the parents' room that he can use the stun gun without concern she would be heard. Someone DID hear a big scream that night - the neighbor - heard it coming from ramsey's. You wonder why that person did not call the police. I wonder what she said when the police asked her that. Was there usually a lot of screaming coming from over there?

If Patsy did not leave that note, then whoever did it knew her damned well - knew the amount of her husband's bonus - it's so bizarre they could not think of a single person who might have known them well and been sick enough int he head to do this, they checked every friend and employee. But if someone was obsessed with Jon Benet from her beauty pageant stuff maybe they studied the family, the house - followed her pageant "career"...and stalked her parents too to find out things about them. the weirdest thing to me is how the ransom note was left, they took so long to write it, having killed this child, they took their time to write a three page long note using materials they found in the house. That has never seemed right especially because it is so clearly being written to cover up a death rather than as a ransom demand - and I do wonder if that dna on her clothes could have somehow been left by someone else at an earlier time.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  widowan on Tue 5 Oct - 21:28

If they could find a way to show how the dna could have gotten on her clothes soem other way - than by a perp leaving it there - I would go back to my suspicions about them, not that Burke did this - but that the father or parents may have killed her with the blow to the head for whatever reason then staged the crime to make it look like a sex crime.

But how do you get unknown male dna inside her panties, which were new from the factory, and OUTSIDe her long johns on the waist band. If it was only in the underwear I would say that is from the factory. But her long johns had the same unknown male dna on the part you would grasp to remove the long johns or to dress the child in them.

What reason would Patsy have to write a ransom note if she herself or John, did not harm JonBenet? Could they be covering for someone? Why, in the world?

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  pennylane on Tue 5 Oct - 21:32

widowan wrote:If they could find a way to show how the dna could have gotten on her clothes soem other way - than by a perp leaving it there - I would go back to my suspicions about them, not that Burke did this - but that the father or parents may have killed her with the blow to the head for whatever reason then staged the crime to make it look like a sex crime.

But how do you get unknown male dna inside her panties, which were new from the factory, and OUTSIDe her long johns on the waist band. If it was only in the underwear I would say that is from the factory. But her long johns had the same unknown male dna on the part you would grasp to remove the long johns or to dress the child in them.

What reason would Patsy have to write a ransom note if she herself or John, did not harm JonBenet? Could they be covering for someone? Why, in the world?

You would cover for someone who murdered your child if you were a part of the same paedophile ring!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Faithlilly on Tue 5 Oct - 21:40

Angelique wrote:fred

I don't know - I saw a re-construction of this on the box long time ago and I could understand why they didn't discover her until later. It would have been possible because the cellar was huge and would have been easy for anyone to hide. I think it is possible that the parents are innocent.

Angelique

Hi Angelique


Did you know that the two and a half page ransom note that was found at the Ramsey's home was written on a pad and pen that belonged to the Ramseys ? That means the abductor wrote the note while in the Ramsey house. Now what abductor would take the time to write a two and a half page ransom note when he could have been caught at any moment ? Handwriting experts also concluded that Patsy Ramsey could not be ruled out as the writer of the note. Then there was the 911 call where Burke, the Ramsey's son,could be heard speaking clearly in the background even though his parents testified he was asleep at the time. I always thought Burke was more involved in his sisters death than has been admitted to. It's the only explanation that makes any sense when looking at the evidence.

Faithlilly
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 283
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  pennylane on Tue 5 Oct - 21:53

Faithlilly wrote:
Angelique wrote:fred

I don't know - I saw a re-construction of this on the box long time ago and I could understand why they didn't discover her until later. It would have been possible because the cellar was huge and would have been easy for anyone to hide. I think it is possible that the parents are innocent.

Angelique

Hi Angelique


Did you know that the two and a half page ransom note that was found at the Ramsey's home was written on a pad and pen that belonged to the Ramseys ? That means the abductor wrote the note while in the Ramsey house. Now what abductor would take the time to write a two and a half page ransom note when he could have been caught at any moment ? Handwriting experts also concluded that Patsy Ramsey could not be ruled out as the writer of the note. Then there was the 911 call where Burke, the Ramsey's son,could be heard speaking clearly in the background even though his parents testified he was asleep at the time. I always thought Burke was more involved in his sisters death than has been admitted to. It's the only explanation that makes any sense when looking at the evidence.

I agree with you Faithlilly, there was no abductor. I also feel both children may have been victims of sexual abuse in the Ramsay household.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Angelique on Tue 5 Oct - 23:01

Fatihlilly and pennylane

I am not saying one way or the other - because I haven't read anything about it at all. I just remember the programme on the box when they were doing a reconstruction. I am open to other views obviously.

Angelique


Last edited by Angelique on Tue 5 Oct - 23:02; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo- more typo's- useless computer)

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Guest on Tue 5 Oct - 23:43

Even if Patsy Ramsay was responsible, and "got away with it" in this life, she's still got to face the music in the next life. G*d always pays His debts, and He doesn't use money.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Bebootje on Thu 7 Oct - 9:42

Interesting site to re-read all aspects of this case:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/jonbenet_profiled/1_index.html

Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Age : 54
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 7 Oct - 10:04

you know what annoys me the media refer to jon benett as the beauty queen but she was a little girl!!!!! and imo she didnt like the pagents anyway and was forced !!!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  fred on Thu 7 Oct - 10:21

Justiceforallkids wrote:you know what annoys me the media refer to jon benett as the beauty queen but she was a little girl!!!!! and imo she didnt like the pagents anyway and was forced !!!!!

There is something very unsettling seeing a little girl in full make-up and frolicking on a stage in a pageant. I know children like to play with mums clothes and make-up, but there is a huge difference in the two. Big bucks can be made, so the attraction is there I suppose.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 7 Oct - 10:25

fred wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:you know what annoys me the media refer to jon benett as the beauty queen but she was a little girl!!!!! and imo she didnt like the pagents anyway and was forced !!!!!

There is something very unsettling seeing a little girl in full make-up and frolicking on a stage in a pageant. I know children like to play with mums clothes and make-up, but there is a huge difference in the two. Big bucks can be made, so the attraction is there I suppose.

do you get what im saying though i have seen pictures of little jon benet without all that on and she looked like any little girl should have i have watched toddlers and tiaras and that show is sick i think all glitz pagents like toddlers and tiara shows and the ones that jon benet did should be banned its for the parents egos more then the kids imo and no offence but most pagent mums are overweight and plain so they do it for themselves thoough their kids imo . Babies as ypong as 2 weeks old are put in them!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  margaret on Thu 7 Oct - 10:40

The Famous Grouse wrote:Even if Patsy Ramsay was responsible, and "got away with it" in this life, she's still got to face the music in the next life. G*d always pays His debts, and He doesn't use money.

She died of ovarian cancer a few years ago so some would say already paid her dues.

I do think Patsy was lying but the unknown male DNA is the clincher, they haven't got the murderer yet IMO. Maybe Jon Benet may have been abused by someone with her parents turning a blind eye?

The striking thing with them and the Mcs was their immediate need to hide behind spokespersons and lawyers only the guilty need to do that. See, even years down the line a case can be re-opened and what with DNA advances the Mcs will never be able to rest. A great day for Jon Benet and even Maddie in a roundabout way.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Bebootje on Thu 7 Oct - 11:39

margaret wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:Even if Patsy Ramsay was responsible, and "got away with it" in this life, she's still got to face the music in the next life. G*d always pays His debts, and He doesn't use money.

She died of ovarian cancer a few years ago so some would say already paid her dues.

I do think Patsy was lying but the unknown male DNA is the clincher, they haven't got the murderer yet IMO. Maybe Jon Benet may have been abused by someone with her parents turning a blind eye?

The striking thing with them and the Mcs was their immediate need to hide behind spokespersons and lawyers only the guilty need to do that. See, even years down the line a case can be re-opened and what with DNA advances the Mcs will never be able to rest. A great day for Jon Benet and even Maddie in a roundabout way.

Another striking similarit:
Crime Scene contaminated.

"From the moment the police arrived, the crime scene was compromised because the house was not secured. The note had been moved and the Ramseys' friends had been allowed to walk around freely. No scent dog from the K-9 unit was utilized, and several different people touched crucial pieces of evidence."

Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Age : 54
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  RIORITA on Thu 7 Oct - 12:08

On 23rd December someone made a 911 call from the Ramsey home. After someone hanging
up the police called back and got the answer machine. 7 minutes later police officers
went to the house but were told there was no emergency. Someone called for some reason!

Then there was the refusal to take a lie detector test. A few years later they said they would
take one but only with their own people, the offer was refused by the detectives in charge.

The ransom note wanted the exact amount which John Ramsey had been paid in bonuses
118,000 dollars. Like the latest case it is all 'smoke and mirrors', been there, done that.

RIORITA
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 797
Age : 72
Location : scotland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  pennylane on Thu 7 Oct - 12:31

RIORITA wrote:On 23rd December someone made a 911 call from the Ramsey home. After someone hanging
up the police called back and got the answer machine. 7 minutes later police officers
went to the house but were told there was no emergency. Someone called for some reason!

Then there was the refusal to take a lie detector test. A few years later they said they would
take one but only with their own people, the offer was refused by the detectives in charge.

The ransom note wanted the exact amount which John Ramsey had been paid in bonuses
118,000 dollars. Like the latest case it is all 'smoke and mirrors', been there, done that.

I absolutely agree with you Riorita.

Ramsey v McCann - both crimes are very similar indeed, the only difference being the chosen methods of evading justice.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to quiz JonBenet Ramsay's brother as beauty queen murder is reopened

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:04


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum