Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

What happened to Gerry's pants!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What happened to Gerry's pants!

Post  LJC on Thu 28 Oct - 15:42

That sand looks really soft. Wouldn't take much scooping out would it? Its not like hard-packed flat sand that you play cricket on and race horses on. You could easily and quickly make a large hole big enough for, say, a cool-bag and cover over again. Just wait for the searches to finish and then store a well-chilled cool-bag and contents under the sand. No odour, no trace, and sand like this never gives away the secret it has been disturbed, unlike wet flat slappy sand.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje on Thu 28 Oct - 15:48

LJC wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Off topic I know, but I've said this before as have many other posters, each time I see this photograph I believe Kate is hiding a big grin behind cuddle cat. I also believe Gerry is turning his head down to hide a smile.

I think Kate is having a Febreze moment. Febreze is designed to permanently remove odours that are trapped in household and car fabrics ...

Hmmm.... the black thing in Gerry's left hand looks like the one on the bed. Seems like some kind of bag. Good find.

Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 28 Oct - 15:49

LJC wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Off topic I know, but I've said this before as have many other posters, each time I see this photograph I believe Kate is hiding a big grin behind cuddle cat. I also believe Gerry is turning his head down to hide a smile.

I think Kate is having a Febreze moment. Febreze is designed to permanently remove odours that are trapped in household and car fabrics ...

"OK," says Gerry, "so you don't want to walk over a grave with your shoes on."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 28 Oct - 17:02

The black thing looks like a big robot lobster to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 28 Oct - 17:12

You can only get terfenadine in the form of a cream now, such as Anthisan or Benadryl Skin Allergy cream, and even thought it is applied topically you are advised to stay away from alcohol while using it. Why would Gerry have terfenadine tablets on him when the were withdrawn in the UK in 1999 and most of Europe by 2005?

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey on Thu 28 Oct - 17:48

Bebootje wrote:
LJC wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Hmmm.... the black thing in Gerry's left hand looks like the one on the bed. Seems like some kind of bag. Good find.

i think the black thing is Kate's sandals, straps undone.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Thu 28 Oct - 17:51

Yes, Gerry is carrying her sandals. I just love the groomed hair, the earings, the well dressed pose they have! All things totally relevant for the devouring public. Why is it only us who can see this???

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 28 Oct - 17:56

fred wrote:Yes, Gerry is carrying her sandals. I just love the groomed hair, the earings, the well dressed pose they have! All things totally relevant for the devouring public. Why is it only us who can see this???

And in that photo of Kate on her way into the police station, her bag holding back her cardigan so that the badge with Maddie's image is showing and Cuddle Cat (though not visible in that photo) sticking out of her bag!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:05