Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Urgent: please flag this hateful video!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Urgent: please flag this hateful video!

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 10 Nov - 10:42

" Muslims Against Crusades," are organising a demonstration against Remembrance Day. This video is just full of hate and incitement to violence. It's also wrong about why we wear poppies and hold Remembrance Day events.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Urgent: please flag this hateful video!

Post  jeanie on Wed 10 Nov - 13:49

scary and very violent. very angry young man with nothing better to do.
we were in tunisia recently and although it is an arabian/islamic country we noticed how peaceful the people are.... also we hardly saw anyone wearing the burka, mainly just a headscarf and western dress.
one thing did suprise me was the islamic news channel because we saw on tv the islamic soldiers being cruelly treated by american troops.
dont know if it was real or made up but it did put a different slant on things.

jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 446
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 10 Nov - 15:21

It's vile jeanie. That man is encouraging others to think that people wear poppies because of Muslims being killed, rather than as something that started as a symbol of the poppies in the fields of Flanders during WWI. I'm a pacifist and I wear a white poppy to symbolise that all that killing was/is unnecessary, but I fully support anyone's right to wear a red one and to peacefully and respectfully honour those who died in war. That demonstration they are planning is going to upset a lot of people because we're probably going to have another mob chanting about British soldiers burning in hell and murdering Muslims.

While I would not condone ill-treatment of prisoners, I wonder what the Islamics in Iraq and Afghanistan do with prisoners they take? Nice comfy cells and copies of their rights under the Geneva Convention?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie on Wed 10 Nov - 19:52

yes evil. these people are a threat to the uk. yet tunisia is so peaceful but the rules of the country have to be obeyed by everyone.. i think this is where we are going wrong.

jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 446
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 10 Nov - 20:06

Its really weired because you try to post an anti against this video and it says...'pending' ,never seen this before

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 10 Nov - 21:02

kitti wrote:Its really weired because you try to post an anti against this video and it says...'pending' ,never seen this before

I know. I tried to post a comment and found they were being moderated.

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top