Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother

2 posters

Go down

Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother Empty Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother

Post  Angelique Fri 12 Nov - 23:44

I think this is interesting - as we know his name wasn't on the Birth Certificate of his first child Daniel - and this quote from The Daily Telegraph tells us why:

It emerged earlier this year that the new Labour leader had been “too busy” to register himself as the father of his 18 month old son Daniel.

"He has admitted that it was the pressures of attending the Copenhagen climate change summit as the then energy secretary, as well as the forthcoming general election campaign, which distracted him from completing the form after Daniel’s birth."

I was under the impression that it take second to say the word "Milliband" when the Birth Certificate is being filled out. He managed all the other details at the time because the child has a Birth Certificate!

Maybe there was another reason why he would put his name on the certificate.

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother Empty Re: Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother

Post  Guest Sat 13 Nov - 6:23

Sorry, but that is absolute bullshit. He was "too busy" to at least give his own child his name? It's like something off the Jeremy Kyle show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother Empty Re: Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 13 Nov - 9:06

That sounds very odd. When my children were born, I was able to register them at the hospital and I just gave their father's name and occupation, which were added to the short certificate I received at the time. The longer certificate just came in the post without my having to do anything else.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ed Milliband registers birth of his baby and older brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down