Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Guest on Mon 20 Oct - 20:09

THIS IS MY PAGE WHICH i SET UP ON BEBO FOR MISSING KIDS.

http://www.bebo.com/search4themissing

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING IT AT THE MINUTE SO THERE ARE MORE KIDS TO BE ADDED UNFORTUNATELY


Last edited by Antoinette on Tue 18 Nov - 0:22; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Guest on Mon 20 Oct - 20:14

This is great - Can you not post this link on Sky?

May I email it to some of my good friends to pass it on?? They will always pass on stuff like this.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Guest on Mon 20 Oct - 20:17

POST AWAY. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ABOUT THESE MISSING PEOPLE THE BETTER.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Guest on Mon 20 Oct - 21:08

itsmexxx wrote:POST AWAY. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ABOUT THESE MISSING PEOPLE THE BETTER.


will do.

Let's see how long this thread lasts on Sky
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Guest on Mon 20 Oct - 21:10

eddie wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:POST AWAY. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ABOUT THESE MISSING PEOPLE THE BETTER.


will do.

Let's see how long this thread lasts on Sky

guaranteed it wont be deleted. madeleine is on the page
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Guest on Mon 20 Oct - 21:12

itsmexxx wrote:
eddie wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:POST AWAY. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ABOUT THESE MISSING PEOPLE THE BETTER.


will do.

Let's see how long this thread lasts on Sky

guaranteed it wont be deleted. madeleine is on the page

ah, i see.
Well i have done it and would ask people from here to bump it please x
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Susan on Mon 20 Oct - 21:15

itsmexxx wrote:THIS IS MY PAGE WHICH i SET UP ON BEBO FOR MISSING KIDS.

http://www.bebo.com/PLEASEHELPXXX

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING IT AT THE MINUTE SO THERE ARE MORE KIDS TO BE ADDED UNFORTUNATELY

When I have some time tomorrow can I use some of the info there to add a page for the children on here?

I like for each child to get a mention on their own thread....they deserve that at least the poor little things

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln
avatar
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 57
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Guest on Mon 20 Oct - 21:17

Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:THIS IS MY PAGE WHICH i SET UP ON BEBO FOR MISSING KIDS.

http://www.bebo.com/PLEASEHELPXXX

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING IT AT THE MINUTE SO THERE ARE MORE KIDS TO BE ADDED UNFORTUNATELY

When I have some time tomorrow can I use some of the info there to add a page for the children on here?

I like for each child to get a mention on their own thread....they deserve that at least the poor little things


yeah no bother, I am in the process of updating it at the minute.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY PAGE FOR MISSING KIDS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum