Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER

5 posters

Go down

MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Empty MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER

Post  Panda Sat 27 Nov - 13:32

Alison Chung, Sky News Online

A man in Argentina has been arrested for raping his daughter and fathering 10 children with her over 30 years.

Victim Juana Elvira Gomez had 10 children by her dad. Pic: Clarin newspaper

Juana Elvira Gomez, 43, did not report the alleged abuse to police until recently, when her father Armando Gomez, 62, was arrested for robbery.

She claimed her father started beating and raping her from the age of 13, some 11 years after her mother died.

"I felt that I was worse than a prisoner for 30 years because I couldn't even talk with anybody," Ms Gomez told the Clarin newspaper.

"He raped me, beat me for any reason, didn't let me approach other people and always had a loaded gun.

"He told me: 'I'm going to go to prison, but I'm going to kill you first.'"

DNA tests have confirmed that Gomez is the father of nine of his daughter's 10 children, aged between six and 26.

Tests could not be carried out on Ms Gomez's first child - a boy born when she was 15 - because he committed suicide.

Ms Gomez, of Santa Fe, said her eldest son killed himself before he reached 18 when he learned the truth about his father.

"I always thought he had decided to take his life because of a fight with his girlfriend, but they found a letter explaining it, that he had learned that his grandfather was his father," she said.

Ms Gomez said she did not have the courage to report the abuse until now "because since I was a girl he beat me with whatever he had in his hand: a rod or a machete which cut me all over".

Gomez, who denies the charges against him, is being held in prison accused of aggravated sexual abuse with a relative.

While he is behind bars, Ms Gomez said: "I can now walk the streets without fear.

"I feel a great relief even though I seldom leave my house because I feel ashamed."

A judge in Santa Fe described the case as "even worse" for the "remarkable amount of violence and the length of time it lasted" than the crimes of Austria's Josef Fritzl in 2008.

Fritzl was sentenced to life in 2009 for having kept his daughter imprisoned for 24 years, fathering seven children with her and killing one of them.

I hope the other Prisoners in the Prison Gomez is in exact punishment for the way he treated Juana. MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER 371436 MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER 371436
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Empty Re: MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER

Post  wjk Sat 27 Nov - 13:41

Vile! MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER 816281
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Empty Re: MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER

Post  Panda Sat 27 Nov - 14:03

wjk wrote:Vile! MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER 816281

MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER 306321 wjk

What a tragic life that poor Woman has had, imagine how she must have felt when her Son committed suicide. I hope they put that Monsters
B***s through a wringer.!!!

BTW We had Snow here yesterday , not too much but it is so cold the melted Snow has turned to ice, very treacherous.......and you say you love
the Snow?????? MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 27 Nov - 15:16

That poor woman was so terrified that it was only when her father was behind bars and could not harm her that she felt safe enough to speak out about the abuse.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Empty Worse than Fritzl

Post  docmac Sat 27 Nov - 18:47

docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sat 27 Nov - 19:15

This is in the wrong section, and maybe should be moved to a different section. People may think the title refers to a strange 'hate' thread.

I strongly recommend moving this.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Sat 27 Nov - 19:27

DavidA wrote:This is in the wrong section, and maybe should be moved to a different section. People may think the title refers to a strange 'hate' thread.

Sure, no worries. Just referring to what the judge had to say. But mods, move as needed.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100MAN FATHERED TEN CHILDREN WITH DAUGHTER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 27 Nov - 20:11

docmac wrote:
DavidA wrote:This is in the wrong section, and maybe should be moved to a different section. People may think the title refers to a strange 'hate' thread.

Sure, no worries. Just referring to what the judge had to say. But mods, move as needed.

I'll merge it with the thread on 'World News.'
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down