Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Helping to find missing children/adults

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping to find missing children/adults

Post  lubelle on Thu 23 Oct - 11:47

Over the past few weeks i have been reading some very sad and soul destroying stories about missing children.It truly breaks my heart to think of these poor kids and their families.I have tried thinking of any ways that i can help..and have come up with an idea.But as i am quite new to forum and do have some difficulty in getting information, i am asking for some help.I work in an industry where we send people all over the world..i thought with every ticket i sent out i could send out a missing person picture and info especially if they are travelling to an area where someone has gone missing..it may help in a tiny way.x
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping to find missing children/adults

Post  Susan on Thu 23 Oct - 12:08

lubelle wrote:Over the past few weeks i have been reading some very sad and soul destroying stories about missing children.It truly breaks my heart to think of these poor kids and their families.I have tried thinking of any ways that i can help..and have come up with an idea.But as i am quite new to forum and do have some difficulty in getting information, i am asking for some help.I work in an industry where we send people all over the world..i thought with every ticket i sent out i could send out a missing person picture and info especially if they are travelling to an area where someone has gone missing..it may help in a tiny way.x

That is a very good idea indeed!

We have children here from all parts of the world here so its just a matter of printing their photos and sending it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle on Thu 23 Oct - 12:14

Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:Over the past few weeks i have been reading some very sad and soul destroying stories about missing children.It truly breaks my heart to think of these poor kids and their families.I have tried thinking of any ways that i can help..and have come up with an idea.But as i am quite new to forum and do have some difficulty in getting information, i am asking for some help.I work in an industry where we send people all over the world..i thought with every ticket i sent out i could send out a missing person picture and info especially if they are travelling to an area where someone has gone missing..it may help in a tiny way.x

We have children here from all parts of the world here so its just a matter of printing their photos and sending it.
Hi Ambersuz...not really up on downloading posters/info..do you no if i have to get permission first? Just really feel i've got to do something to help ..no matter how small.Sorry to be a pain..but how do i print Amy's poster..and do you think it would be okay to send it out? thanks x
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan on Thu 23 Oct - 12:18

lubelle wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Hi Ambersuz...not really up on downloading posters/info..do you no if i have to get permission first? Just really feel i've got to do something to help ..no matter how small.Sorry to be a pain..but how do i print Amy's poster..and do you think it would be okay to send it out? thanks x

Amys poster is fine to take from any of her sites.....her mum will welcome it in fact!

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=8927096492&MemberId=7160849249&PhotoId=8927106800

Click on that and her poster is there....print it or email it off if you can!

Thanks so so much!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle on Thu 23 Oct - 12:49

Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Amys poster is fine to take from any of her sites.....her mum will welcome it in fact!

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=8927096492&MemberId=7160849249&PhotoId=8927106800

Click on that and her poster is there....print it or email it off if you can!

Thanks so so much!
Have printed and will send out with all tickets going to spain from now on.x
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan on Thu 23 Oct - 13:58

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down