Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

+51
AnnaEsse
chrissie
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
Loopdaloop
mara thon
fuzeta
Angelina
Annabel
buildersbum
margaret
halfamo
Indigo
docmac
tanszi
Dimsie
Angelique
jejune
fred
Karen
POPPY1
blossom45
lifeisforliving
T4two
SteveT
pennylane
Chris
Alpine Aster
mumbles
zodiac
Wallflower
bootsy
MaryB
Midas
Christine
Fudge
contrary
Roasted Arizona
xtina
frencheuropean
Colonel Fabien
dutchclogs
maebee
nospinnaker
jassi
keepingmum
Carolina
Claudia79
flower
hobnob
fedrules
55 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER

Post  docmac Fri 24 Dec - 9:53

THE National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) has taken the first steps to extradite Englishman Shrien Dewani in connection with the murder of his wife, submitting extradition papers to the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development on Wednesday.

If the department finds the papers to be in order, it will work with the Department of International Relations and Co-operation to forward them to the relevant authorities in the UK by January 6 so that an extradition application can be heard there on January 20.

[snip]

http://www.businessday.co.za/articles/Content.aspx?id=130311
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 24 Dec - 9:58

Murder mirrors Dewani saga
Article By: Eyewitness News
Thu, 23 Dec 2010 2:29

A Durban man has been sentenced to life in prison for his involvement in his wife's murder.

Rajive Sewnarain had initially lied to police and said he and his wife Shanaaz had been hijacked on 10 December.

The case has drawn parallels to the Anni Dewani murder saga. Police allege that tourist Dewani was murdered in a hit organised by her husband Shrien in Cape Town in November.

The 42-year-old Sewnarain claimed that he was pushed out of their car after being ambushed by gunmen. He was shot in the shoulder.

The hijackers then fled with his 40-year-old wife still in the vehicle. The mother-of-two was later found dead in the back of the vehicle, having been shot three times.

He eventually admitted his involvement and said the killing was made to look like a botched hijacking.

Shanaaz was still recovering after being shot five times about a month earlier, when a man opened fire as their vehicle came to a halt at a stop street. On that occasion, Rajive was driving. He escaped unharmed.

Sewnarain is reportedly willing to testify against his accomplices.

http://news.iafrica.com/sa/695416.html

One has to wonder if the prior attack was also arranged by this man.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 24 Dec - 10:13

docmac wrote:Murder mirrors Dewani saga
Article By: Eyewitness News
Thu, 23 Dec 2010 2:29

A Durban man has been sentenced to life in prison for his involvement in his wife's murder.

Rajive Sewnarain had initially lied to police and said he and his wife Shanaaz had been hijacked on 10 December.

The case has drawn parallels to the Anni Dewani murder saga. Police allege that tourist Dewani was murdered in a hit organised by her husband Shrien in Cape Town in November.

The 42-year-old Sewnarain claimed that he was pushed out of their car after being ambushed by gunmen. He was shot in the shoulder.

The hijackers then fled with his 40-year-old wife still in the vehicle. The mother-of-two was later found dead in the back of the vehicle, having been shot three times.

He eventually admitted his involvement and said the killing was made to look like a botched hijacking.

Shanaaz was still recovering after being shot five times about a month earlier, when a man opened fire as their vehicle came to a halt at a stop street. On that occasion, Rajive was driving. He escaped unharmed.

Sewnarain is reportedly willing to testify against his accomplices.

http://news.iafrica.com/sa/695416.html

One has to wonder if the prior attack was also arranged by this man.

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 29204
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Sun 26 Dec - 22:15

"IN A new twist in the murder of British tourist Anni Dewani, a
private eye from Port Elizabeth revealed yesterday that her husband's UK
family called him for help just hours after the couple were allegedly
hijacked before anyone knew she was dead.

According to Dave Miller, a former police investigator who runs the
Johannesburg-based Sleuth Detectives, Shrien Dewani's brother and father
called him in a panic in the early hours of November 13, about three
hours after Dewani and Anni had been hijacked in Gugulethu, Cape Town.
According to Miller, who grew up and still has a house in Port
Elizabeth, Dewani had just made his way back to his Cape Town hotel
after being released by the alleged hijackers, and his family were
afraid attempts by police to find his wife were moving too slow.
"I was at my Port Elizabeth home and had my standby phone with me
when Preyen (Shrien's brother) phoned me between 1.30am and 2am. He
explained what had just happened - that his brother had been hijacked
and that his wife was still with the hijackers.
"I asked if the police were dealing with the case, and they said yes, but they weren't happy with the pace of the investigation.
"I said to give it five hours to see if the police were getting
anywhere. I didn't just want to swoop there like Superman before we knew
what was happening.""
http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2010/12/22/new-twist-in-dewani-s-murder

Now where've I heard these type of comments before LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 303636 ?
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :
LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 27 Dec - 1:09

Yes, there seems to be a pattern in these alleged abduction cases, doesn't there? The bad foreign police are blamed for not doing enough and it's thought a smart move is immediately to employ a mixture of PI's, hot shot lawyers and PR people. God forbid that anyone here ever has a family member supposedly abducted, but if we do we'll know how to react. I hope you all have Max Clifford's number handy.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Wed 29 Dec - 12:01

Follow-up to 'copycat' murder I posted above. If true, where does all this end?????

Dewani link to hit No 3?

December 29 2010 at 08:24am
By Neal Collins

Police in Britain are believed to be investigating possible links between the honeymoon murder of Anni Dewani in Cape Town last month and the contract killing of Shanaaz Sewnarain in Durban on December 10.

A Scotland Yard source said yesterday they would be searching cellphone records and internet links to see if there was any connection between Rajive Sewnarain and Dewani.

Sewnarain, 42, was jailed for life last Thursday when he was convicted of paying two hitmen R30 000 to hijack his vehicle and murder his wife, Shanaaz.

In a case showing remarkable similarities to the Dewani scenario, the Durban pair were hijacked and the husband was released by the murderers shortly before Shanaaz was killed by two bullets to the chest and one to the neck.

Anni Dewani was killed by “bullets to the neck”, according to the first medic to attend her murder scene. Neither woman was sexually assaulted, neither husband suffered any serious injuries.

Like Dewani, Sewnarain insisted an unknown man had attacked his vehicle on December 10. He said he blacked out after he was pushed out of the car.

He was taken to hospital and appeared to be distraught over the death of the mother of his two children.

But Sewnarain, a well-off transport company manager, later confessed, under intensive police interrogation, to paying for a “hit” on his wife.

Dewani is on £250 000 bail at his home in England, awaiting a January 20 extradition hearing to answer similar allegations over the death of his wife on November 14 while they were on honeymoon. Dewani claims he played no part in her murder.

In court this month, Sewnarain finally admitted his wife’s murder had been arranged to look like a botched hijacking. Taxi driver Zola Tongo implicated Dewani in a similar claim before being jailed for 18 years over the Dewani murder. Tongo said he was paid R14 500 to organise a “hit” for Dewani. Sewnarain claims he paid R30 000.

Sewnarain told the court his marriage was “volatile”.

He had been approached by “Boxer”, a shadowy underworld figure, who offered to “remove his wife from his life”.

“This Boxer told me I should take my wife to buy pizza and give him a missed call. I would drive down the road and, at an arranged spot, someone would jump into the car and carry out the hit.”

A Scotland Yard source said yesterday: “This can’t be a coincidence. We will be searching cellphone records and internet links to see if there was any contact between Dewani and Sewnarain.

“As far as we know, they do not know each other, but if there has been any contact between them or a man known as ‘Boxer’, we would be very interested. Of course it’s possible Sewnarain or this Boxer character read about the Dewani case and attempted to copy it.”

It was reported this month that SA police were also reinvestigating the death of Dr Pox Raghavjee, shot in the head in his car outside King William’s Town four years ago. Police took the decision after Tongo claimed in his confession that Dewani told him he had arranged for someone to be killed in a fake hijacking in South Africa in 2007. - Pretoria News

docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  bootsy Wed 29 Dec - 12:37

so the plot thickens and by the sounds of it some male family members could be in on it too? time will tell.
bootsy
bootsy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Wed 29 Dec - 13:15

If I were Shrien Dewani and had played no part in my wife's murder I wouldn't be awaiting an extradition hearing, I'd be away to S Africa as fast as a plane could take me, to clear my name once and for all. I'd be more than keen to demand the SA police produce evidence of my involvement, confident in the knowledge that they couldn't as I'd have nothing whatsoever to do with my wife's killing. All his determination NOT to go to SA does is make people wonder why he won't, in the same way people wonder why the McCanns decamped from Portugal so soon after being made arguidos and reportedly hired lawyers skilled in extradition matters (I can't remember if this was confirmed or not?). Plus the Tapas 7 did themselves no favours either with their very evident reluctance to go back to Portugal and take part in the proposed reconstruction - don't they know how odd and suspicious this looks to other people?

As for Rajive Sewnarain reading about the Dewani case and getting the idea of getting rid of his wife in a supposed abduction from it, that would have been a very foolish thing to do. Why would anyone try to copy something that already has one man serving a life sentence for murder and another awaiting possible extradition as a suspect in his wife's murder? If one case has already given rise to suspicion about the husband's possible role in it, wouldn't a second very similar case be immediately suspect? All very odd.

All IMO.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 29 Dec - 13:53

Dimsie wrote:If I were Shrien Dewani and had played no part in my wife's murder I wouldn't be awaiting an extradition hearing, I'd be away to S Africa as fast as a plane could take me, to clear my name once and for all. I'd be more than keen to demand the SA police produce evidence of my involvement, confident in the knowledge that they couldn't as I'd have nothing whatsoever to do with my wife's killing. All his determination NOT to go to SA does is make people wonder why he won't, in the same way people wonder why the McCanns decamped from Portugal so soon after being made arguidos and reportedly hired lawyers skilled in extradition matters (I can't remember if this was confirmed or not?). Plus the Tapas 7 did themselves no favours either with their very evident reluctance to go back to Portugal and take part in the proposed reconstruction - don't they know how odd and suspicious this looks to other people?

As for Rajive Sewnarain reading about the Dewani case and getting the idea of getting rid of his wife in a supposed abduction from it, that would have been a very foolish thing to do. Why would anyone try to copy something that already has one man serving a life sentence for murder and another awaiting possible extradition as a suspect in his wife's murder? If one case has already given rise to suspicion about the husband's possible role in it, wouldn't a second very similar case be immediately suspect? All very odd.

All IMO.

The argumentation common to both the Dewani and McCann cases at the case-building stage, is that they are being stitched up by the respective foreign police force and therefore not prepared to return, because they are not guaranteed to get a fair trial. It is the rent-a-gobs' job to prepare this scenario through the dissemination of suitable material ridiculing possible charges, smearing the foreign police force and if possible doing a character assassination of the leading police investigator or person in charge. The parallels are extremely disturbing, not least because it is conceivable that there could be a genuine case some time, where somebody actually was being stitched up and the more we have this kind of thing going on, the more likely it is that such a genuine case would appear equally bogus.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Wed 29 Dec - 14:45

If Father and Brother are also involved, then there has to be money involved somewhere? what would make you marry someone then murder them within a couple of weeks? surely for Dewani it would have been far easier to just not marry her????

One things for sure SA aint going to be as foolish as Portugual and let the UK Government and its Media/Press run this case........NOWAY!!!!

Im starting to wonder how long its going tobe befor Max Clifford throws in the towel, not long I bet.

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 31 Dec - 10:26

Letter to Shrien from Anni's friends has been published by The Sun. Click on the letter in the article to read all of it. The site does not allow the picture to be saved and it's too much typing for someone who has 10 thumbs to do quickly.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3324456/Murdered-Anni-Dewani-tell-husband-to-face-accusers.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Another article about it here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/8232981/Anni-Dewani-murder-friends-of-bride-urge-husband-to-return-to-South-Africa.html
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 10:33

docmac wrote:Letter to Shrien from Anni's friends has been published by The Sun. Click on the letter in the article to read all of it. The site does not allow the picture to be saved and it's too much typing for someone who has 10 thumbs to do quickly.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3324456/Murdered-Anni-Dewani-tell-husband-to-face-accusers.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/8232981/Anni-Dewani-murder-friends-of-bride-urge-husband-to-return-to-South-Africa.html

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 Murder10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 10:59

Now just WHERE have we seen all this before? LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 31 Dec - 11:02

docmac wrote:Letter to Shrien from Anni's friends has been published by The Sun. Click on the letter in the article to read all of it. The site does not allow the picture to be saved and it's too much typing for someone who has 10 thumbs to do quickly.

It seems the unnamed friends have their doubts. I wonder what was in the texts and emails being perused by police.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 31 Dec - 13:03

Thanks for the picture, Carmen. How did you do that? Wouldn't let me save it.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 31 Dec - 13:07

The letter from Anni's friends says it all, doesn't it? If Shrien Dewani has anything to say - and if he's innocent he must have a lot to say - then he should be saying it in court, if officially charged in connection with her killing. Does he really think that running a PR campaign in the UK is somehow a substitute for proper legal proceedings in the country where his wife was murdered, that he can clear his name that way? Yes, of course it's obvious where he's got this idea from, but does he not see that other people's hasty flight back home, smearing allegations against a foreign police force, and a never-ending PR campaign haven't convinced the vast majority of British people that they've no case to answer? If Shrien Dewani is truly innocent he should return to S Africa and give his answers to the allegations against him in court. The police either have evidence or not; if Mr Dewani's lawyers have any arguments about the authenticity of any evidence they'll have ample opportunity to dispute it.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 31 Dec - 14:07

.......walking. Around. With a Barbie doll in his Hand......WTF. Is THAT. All about!!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 31 Dec - 14:15

kitti wrote:.......walking. Around. With a Barbie doll in his Hand......WTF. Is THAT. All about!!!!!
It's his Cuddle Cat. Shows he's innocent. He'll be washing it soon.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 14:22

docmac wrote:
kitti wrote:.......walking. Around. With a Barbie doll in his Hand......WTF. Is THAT. All about!!!!!

Hopefully with Expensive Shower Gel (not the cheap kind) and dried off in a Big Fluffy Towel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 31 Dec - 14:29

The Famous Grouse wrote:
docmac wrote:

Hopefully with Expensive Shower Gel (not the cheap kind) and dried off in a Big Fluffy Towel.
Ja, the one with the child-friendly motif. Supplied by the pro rent-boy himself.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Fri 31 Dec - 16:17

Dimsie: If Shrien Dewani is truly innocent...

"Ay, there's the rub..."
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Sat 1 Jan - 20:28

I see the whole Dewani family instantly severed ties with Anni's father the moment Shrien was implicated in the murder on December the 4th. This tells me everything I need to know about them as human beings and him as a 'husband' and son-in-law.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/01/01/south-africa-honeymoon-murder-anni-dewani-s-dad-appeals-to-her-husband-shrien-to-face-murder-charges-in-cape-town-115875-22818576/
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Sun 2 Jan - 0:00

docmac wrote:I see the whole Dewani family instantly severed ties with Anni's father the moment Shrien was implicated in the murder on December the 4th. This tells me everything I need to know about them as human beings and him as a 'husband' and son-in-law.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/01/01/south-africa-honeymoon-murder-anni-dewani-s-dad-appeals-to-her-husband-shrien-to-face-murder-charges-in-cape-town-115875-22818576/

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 306321 doc,

I read the above article earlier on today and my thoughts were the same as your words above. I hope Anni's family get justice for Anni.

"Dewani’s spokesman Max Clifford said that his client was last night still mourning the loss of his wife and still has no plans to return voluntarily to South Africa.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/01/01/south-africa-honeymoon-murder-anni-dewani-s-dad-appeals-to-her-husband-shrien-to-face-murder-charges-in-cape-town-115875-22818576/#ixzz19paKjHpH
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 477442 @ Dewani and LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 477442 LATEST NEWS ON DEWANI MURDER - Page 13 477442 @ PR MC hope he gets his just desserts also!
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 2 Jan - 16:25

Anni Dewani murder: Suspect tells police 'I found hitmen'

EXCLUSIVE by Justin Penrose 2/01/2011

A suspect in the honeymoon bride murder case has told police he was a middle man asked to find hitmen to kill Anni ­Dewani.

Hotel worker Monde Mbolombo has made a sensational statement to police in support of claims that her husband Shrien organised the killing in South Africa.

Mbolombo says he was asked to find people to execute the pretty newlywed, 28, by a taxi driver who has already admitted his role in the murder.

In the statement he claims he was ­approached by cabbie Zola Tongo, above, for help in the alleged plot.

He said Tongo contacted him because he had “met a man at the airport who needed a hitman”.

Tongo, 31, has been jailed for 18 years over the killing after making a plea bargain.

He said ­millionaire care home boss Shrien Dewani, 30, agreed to pay him £1,400 to help set up the murder.

Now Mbolombo’s statement will cause further agony for Mr Dewani, who is on bail in Britain and ­fighting moves to extradite him to South Africa to face ­charges over his wife’s death.

Mbolombo, 31 – whose ­testimony is revealed for the first time today – said he was asked to put Tongo in touch with Mziwamadoda Qwabe, one of the two men charged with the killing.

Mbolombo also told police he acted as a go-between between Tongo and the alleged killers Qwabe and Xolile Mngeni on the night of the murder on November 13.

He said the initial plan to kill Swedish-born Anni was aborted after the taxi driver failed to drive through a dangerous township at the agreed time.

He said the carjacking was then arranged for later that same evening.

And he said he knew one of the alleged killers because he had previously ­provided him with a bullet to make some “medicine” from gunpowder to help “rid his two-year-old son of evil spirits”.

Mbolombo claimed that the day after the murder he spoke to Qwabe and asked what happened the previous night.

He says Qwabe replied: “Did you not read the newspapers? It was all over the news.”

Mbolombo claims one of the alleged killers contacted him four days after the killing demanding £470 hit ­money.

Mr Dewani has strenuously denied any involvement in Anni’s death, describing the claims as “ludicrous”.

The tycoon’s family released a video of the couple as they enjoyed their first dance at their wedding and have hired publicist Max ­Clifford to help clear his name.

Anni was murdered when two armed robbers hijacked the taxi Tongo was driving in the township of Gugulethu.

She was found dead with a single gunshot wound in the neck. Tongo and Mr Dewani were thrown out of the taxi unharmed.

Mr Dewani was arrested by detectives on a conspiracy to murder charge after he ­handed himself in at a police station near his Bristol home on December 7.

Mbolombo is now also being lined up as a ­prosecution ­witness if Mr Dewani is extradited to face trial.

Qwabe and Mngeni are due to stand trial for her murder next year.

Our revelations come days after Anni’s father made an ­impassioned plea to Mr Dewani to fly to South ­Africa and face the allegations.

Vinod Hindocha said he hadn’t spoken to Mr Dewani or his ­family since he was ­implicated in the murder.

“I would hold his hand and go to South Africa with him,” he added. “If he didn’t do it what is he afraid of? If he loved her so much as he says he did then he should go back to South Africa and ­identify her killers.”

Mr Dewani was caught on CCTV handing cash to their taxi driver after Anni’s murder.

South African police say they are investigating a link between Mr Dewani and the killing of Dr Pox ­Raghavjee, who was hijacked in the Eastern Cape province in 2007.

justin.penrose@sundaymirror.co.uk

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/01/02/suspect-in-anni-dewani-murder-tells-police-i-found-hitmen-115875-22820626/#ixzz19tbDiH4Q
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 2 Jan - 16:35

I expect that was Annis, apparently they had a joke that the Indian Barbie doll looked like her, l saw a photo with her posing with it.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next