Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

A Portuguese Voice trying to make it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Portuguese Voice trying to make it

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 12 Feb - 16:02

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Portuguese Voice trying to make it

Post  malena stool on Sat 12 Feb - 21:52

I like her style Claudia, her voice reminds me of someone but for the life of me I can't think who.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 12 Feb - 22:25

malena stool wrote:I like her style Claudia, her voice reminds me of someone but for the life of me I can't think who.

Maybe it's Duffy? She's being compared to Duffy here although these comparisons aren't usually very good for someone starting a career.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Sat 12 Feb - 22:39

Claudia79 wrote:
malena stool wrote:I like her style Claudia, her voice reminds me of someone but for the life of me I can't think who.

Maybe it's Duffy? She's being compared to Duffy here although these comparisons aren't usually very good for someone starting a career.
She has a good voice and I can picture her doing slow jazz/blues or even country songs. I think she should lose the nose piercing though but I am an old fashiond sod.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 12 Feb - 22:45

malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

She has a good voice and I can picture her doing slow jazz/blues or even country songs. I think she should lose the nose piercing though but I am an old fashiond sod.

It seems her thing is jazz and soul. She's starting. Currently number one in our charts. I've listened her music on teh radio a couple of times but had no idea she was Portuguese. Getting old.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Sat 12 Feb - 23:01

Claudia79 wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

It seems her thing is jazz and soul. She's starting. Currently number one in our charts. I've listened her music on teh radio a couple of times but had no idea she was Portuguese. Getting old.
Isn't it strange how when people sing in a second language there is often very little sign of their own native tongue....

Old??????? you are barely out of your teens....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 12 Feb - 23:04

malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Isn't it strange how when people sing in a second language there is often very little sign of their own native tongue....

I found out she is Portuguese during a TV interview.
If I were in my tens I would know all about her!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Sat 12 Feb - 23:20

Claudia79 wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Mmmmmm. Applying that theory...I would know everything about Mozart's great uncle....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 12 Feb - 23:22

malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Mmmmmm. Applying that theory...I would know everything about Mozart's great uncle....

You're hilarious!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down