Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

+14
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
wjk
fred
Keela
chrissie
Midas
DavidA
Alpine Aster
Lioned
buildersbum
lynn
zodiac
kitti
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  fuzeta Sat 26 Feb - 19:48

widowan wrote:off topic - this isn't a big madeleine thread so I feel like that's okay as we're discussing or were the Monkees - we were at a wedding recently with dancing etc and the mother of the bride and myself were discussing in dismay the next day. the dancing that the younger generation was engaged in -(some of which had to be stopped before my father's head exploded) and by younger I don't mean the 17 year old girls though that was certainly eye brow raising - but kids as little as pre Kindergarten. Possibly we were more shocked than called for when I actually roll my mind back to the Monkees days. The kids do what they seen done on tv and are apt little monkeys aping what they see their elders doing. Just like we did.

Seemed so innocent in those days - I mean, The MONKEES were hardly the Sex Pistols or Lady gaga - but when I saw our kids out there busting a move in the way they were, AT A WEDDING - it reminded me of how much time has passed since we pretended to be rock stars.

I am sure the goings on at the royal wedding will be far more dignified. Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 29204 or at least hope so, the Queen would NOT be pleased !

I know widowan. It is worrying but I suppose it was worrying for our parents. Although not to the same extent as now!!! So much more going on.

As far as the Royal wedding is concerned I am sure it will have it's public face and it's private. I am sure the Royals are quite capable of a knees up once the curtains are drawn. Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 613255
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding...........

Post  widowan Sat 26 Feb - 19:55

let's hope so - it is their wedding after all.

Although we can hope the groom and ushers will not be crankin dat soljaboy superman dance, if they choose to do that at their own party, go for it. Just distract the Queen - she will likely Not be Amused.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 26 Feb - 20:32

I would also like to register my disapproval for karoake at wedding receptions.

Leads to really BAD embarrassing videos.

Trying not to picture Prince Charles and Camilla doing something along the lines of ... well, anything really.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 27 Feb - 10:24

widowan wrote:I would also like to register my disapproval for karoake at wedding receptions.

Trying not to picture Prince Charles and Camilla doing something along the lines of ... well, anything really.
This sprang to my mind widowan...... Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Feb - 12:41

i like weddings, provided that they are other peoples
one of the flats i had as a student was a 4th floor tenement and from the kitchen window you could look into the function suite of the pub across the road
it made for a superb nights enertainment when you were skint, watching the fights at weddings
and at one wedding the bride copped off with one of the guests in behind the beer barrels in the alley at the side
but prolly the best was the goth wedding, bride 8 1/2 months gone with a geat big black crinoline wedding dress on
happy days!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Sun 27 Feb - 13:02

widowan wrote:I would also like to register my disapproval for karoake at wedding receptions.

Well that has ruined my day Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 294124
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 27 Feb - 15:33

malena stool wrote:

This sprang to my mind widowan...... Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 294124

Okay, now THAT's coffee on the keyboards funny.
Guess who's going to the Royal Wedding........... - Page 3 613255
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 27 Feb - 15:35

The Famous Grouse wrote:i like weddings, provided that they are other peoples
one of the flats i had as a student was a 4th floor tenement and from the kitchen window you could look into the function suite of the pub across the road
it made for a superb nights enertainment when you were skint, watching the fights at weddings
and at one wedding the bride copped off with one of the guests in behind the beer barrels in the alley at the side
but prolly the best was the goth wedding, bride 8 1/2 months gone with a geat big black crinoline wedding dress on
happy days!

Oh God, let there be a comedian somewhere who does a skit on this related to the Royal wedding.

I like weddings too - it's a chance to see people go from Sunday best to drunken debauchery in the space of a few short hours...
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3