Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

+21
docmac
fred
HiDeHo
Midas
kitti
pennylane
flower
fuzeta
Palmeras16
Claudia79
DavidA
Colonel Fabien
Porky
dazedandconfused
Angelique
fedrules
zodiac
Carolina
SteveT
Dimsie
wjk
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Empty Re: Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

Post  fred Fri 25 Feb - 20:15

fuzeta wrote:
fred wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:
I don't believe 100% that she had recently attended any corpses in Blighty.
You're close to 100%? I'm hovering around the 0% mark...

Well even with patient confidentiality it could be verified, who the patients were and who died (or didn't) the fact that no has even said "unofficially" in a leak or whatever, speaks bloody volumes! God the stuff that has been leaked or spun is in the hundreds, yet something like this no one official (I use that word very loosely) says it all...........Bullshit!

I know Fred. Has absolutely nothing been checked out?

Well it might have, but nothing has been posted on the internet. Someone could check out the death certificates at Somerset House (or is it st catherines still?) and look at the register for death certificates in Leicestershire where Kate was the GP. Someone must have done it but, as the results didn't come up corresponding with the mighty Kate, nothing was said!! WHY?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Empty Re: Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 20:18

fred wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Well even with patient confidentiality it could be verified, who the patients were and who died (or didn't) the fact that no has even said "unofficially" in a leak or whatever, speaks bloody volumes! God the stuff that has been leaked or spun is in the hundreds, yet something like this no one official (I use that word very loosely) says it all...........Bullshit!
Yes.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 20:18

fred wrote:
fuzeta wrote:
fred wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

I know Fred. Has absolutely nothing been checked out?

Well it might have, but nothing has been posted on the internet. Someone could check out the death certificates at Somerset House (or is it st catherines still?) and look at the register for death certificates in Leicestershire where Kate was the GP. Someone must have done it but, as the results didn't come up corresponding with the mighty Kate, nothing was said!! WHY?

Never thought of that! We could do it ourselves Fred. See how many were signed in that week by K. What an interesting exercise that would be
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 20:22

fuzeta wrote:

Never thought of that! We could do it ourselves Fred. See how many were signed in that week by K. What an interesting exercise that would be
It's already been done. It's bullshit.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Fri 25 Feb - 20:22

docmac wrote:
fred wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Yes.

And of course she never washed her clothes after dealing with corpses.

Yeh, right.

And I believe Gadaffi will will the Nobel Peace Prize.
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 20:25

docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Pssssst ...... it's good money if you get a corpse shout in the UK these days. Some docs would rather have a corpse instead of having to sit there with a patient rambling away about their aches and pains. I can't say I blame them either. Doctors are seriously underestimated in the UK, and we need to look after them before they all retire early or bugger off to work abroad. We only ever hear about the docs who are on megabucks in the inner cities ...... or docs who make headlines like Shipman and the holiday-makers ....... but most docs go out of their way and beyond their duties for their patients and can speak quite eloquently ...... This shower of sh*te has certainly not helped the plight of our average GPs and surgeons at all! ...... I have never come across a gang of docs like this in my life. It's weird to see any group of relatively well educated people behaving so badly ....... but to watch them squirming around in the cess of their own making ...... and consistently taking the piss out of the police and the Governments of two countries ...... is errrr ...... unknown to me.

Last edited by Midas on Fri 25 Feb - 20:29; edited 1 time in total
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 20:26

docmac wrote:
fuzeta wrote:

Has it really docmac? I did not know that. Came up with a big zero I suppose
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 20:31

Midas wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Pssssst ...... it's good money if you get a corpse shout in the UK these days. Some docs would rather have a corpse instead of having to sit there with a patient rambling away about their aches and pains. I can't say I blame them either. Doctors are seriously underestimated in the UK, and we need to look after them before they all retire early or bugger off to work abroad. We only ever hear about the docs who are on megabucks in the inner cities ...... or docs who make headlines like Shipman and the holiday-makers ....... but most docs go out of their way and beyond their duties for their patients and can speak quite eloquently ...... This shower of sh*te has certainly not helped the plight of our average GPs and surgeons at all! ...... I have never come across a gang of docs like this in my life. It's weird to see any group of relatively well educated people behaving so badly ....... but to watch them sqirming around in the cess of their own making ...... and consistently take the piss out of the police and Governments of two countries ...... is errrr ...... unknown to me.

Is this why one can never get an appointment at the local surgery Midas? They prefer you to peg it because there is more money in it and a lot less bother. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 23324
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 25 Feb - 20:36

fuzeta wrote:
Midas wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Pssssst ...... it's good money if you get a corpse shout in the UK these days. Some docs would rather have a corpse instead of having to sit there with a patient rambling away about their aches and pains. I can't say I blame them either. Doctors are seriously underestimated in the UK, and we need to look after them before they all retire early or bugger off to work abroad. We only ever hear about the docs who are on megabucks in the inner cities ...... or docs who make headlines like Shipman and the holiday-makers ....... but most docs go out of their way and beyond their duties for their patients and can speak quite eloquently ...... This shower of sh*te has certainly not helped the plight of our average GPs and surgeons at all! ...... I have never come across a gang of docs like this in my life. It's weird to see any group of relatively well educated people behaving so badly ....... but to watch them sqirming around in the cess of their own making ...... and consistently take the piss out of the police and Governments of two countries ...... is errrr ...... unknown to me.

Is this why one can never get an appointment at the local surgery Midas? They prefer you to peg it because there is more money in it and a lot less bother. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 23324
I doubt if even the incompetent ones can get a certification of death wrong.....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 20:38

Midas wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Pssssst ...... it's good money if you get a corpse shout in the UK these days. Some docs would rather have a corpse instead of having to sit there with a patient rambling away about their aches and pains. I can't say I blame them either. Doctors are seriously underestimated in the UK, and we need to look after them before they all retire early or bugger off to work abroad. We only ever hear about the docs who are on megabucks in the inner cities ...... or docs who make headlines like Shipman and the holiday-makers ....... but most docs go out of their way and beyond their duties for their patients and can speak quite eloquently ...... This shower of sh*te has certainly not helped the plight of our average GPs and surgeons at all! ...... I have never come across a gang of docs like this in my life. It's weird to see any group of relatively well educated people behaving so badly ....... but to watch them squirming around in the cess of their own making ...... and consistently taking the piss out of the police and the Governments of two countries ...... is errrr ...... unknown to me.
I never got paid - nor would I want any payment - for a 'corpse shout'. I would not doubt that some doctors would, though...
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 20:41

fuzeta wrote:
docmac wrote:
fuzeta wrote:

Has it really docmac? I did not know that. Came up with a big zero I suppose
It has indeed. The big fat zero was a prominent feature.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Fri 25 Feb - 21:03

Goading post deleted.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 25 Feb - 21:08

Palmeras16 wrote:Goading post deleted.

Bummer!!! Why do I always miss out the goading posts??? Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 25346
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 21:10

fred wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:Goading post deleted.

Bummer!!! Why do I always miss out the goading posts??? Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 25346
As it was obviously directed at me, I feel the same way Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 294124
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 25 Feb - 21:12

Ignore it. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Feb - 21:13

I want to know why KNOWONE on the plane that Gerry was on when a bloke had a heart attack haven't sold their story to the newspapers!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Feb - 21:15

you want to try reading this thread or what it has become from a rational standpoint. good god, no wonder some see this forum as a hate site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 25 Feb - 21:17

Good point kitti, you might have expected the grateful patient to have made a public statement about his good luck to be on the same flight as the renowned cardiologist Dr McCann.
Repo on way.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 21:23

Marky wrote:you want to try reading this thread or what it has become from a rational standpoint. good god, no wonder some see this forum as a hate site.
Don't believe in a god, to be honest. If I'm perceived to be a 'hater', so what.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 21:26

kitti wrote:I want to know why KNOWONE on the plane that Gerry was on when a bloke had a heart attack haven't sold their story to the newspapers!
What bloke? He does not exist. Typical cardiologist made-up story. In my incredibly humble opinion.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Fri 25 Feb - 21:29

Goading remark deleted.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 21:35

Not relevant anymore, Doc, therefore deleted. But thanks for not lowering yourself to that level.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 25 Feb - 21:37

docmac wrote:
kitti wrote:I want to know why KNOWONE on the plane that Gerry was on when a bloke had a heart attack haven't sold their story to the newspapers!
What bloke? He does not exist. Typical cardiologist made-up story. In my incredibly humble opinion.

If it had happened as stated - the pink pimp would have insured the McScams received a massive PR boost with many column inches, and a big fat photo op tacked on for good measure. It's fiction imo.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Feb - 21:41

But WHY make up the story?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Feb - 21:43

......and.....somebody on that plane MUST off seen him....that is...IF he ever was on a plane with another 100 or so passengers!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next