Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water

+4
kitti
fred
pennylane
Annabel
8 posters

Go down

Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Empty Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water

Post  kitti Thu 7 Apr - 7:24

Well know doctor at Great Ormond street accused off child abuse.......

Is this the person that was NOT to be named or is he the one that HAS been named ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Empty Re: Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water

Post  kitti Thu 7 Apr - 7:44

He's a heart surgeon by the way.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Empty Re: Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water

Post  pennylane Thu 7 Apr - 8:24

kitti wrote:He's a heart surgeon by the way.

'A child cardiologist' is what I heard, and I believe they said he was arrested abroad? They showed his picture too on Sky News.

I wonder if he's married with children???
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 7 Apr - 9:30

kitti wrote:Well know doctor at Great Ormond street accused off child abuse.......

Is this the person that was NOT to be named or is he the one that HAS been named ...

Good point kitti Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water 303636

How can he save lives on one hand and destroy them with the other? People like him should be put to death.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 7 Apr - 9:35

I've been looking all over the Internet for more information on this story - after hearing about it on Sky News this morning.... so thank you very much for posting this Annabel! Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Icon_flower

"Professor Bonhoeffer was also alleged to have contacted Witness A "in an attempt to convince him not to give evidence, including offering him incentives to retract his complaint," the panel said.

"Witness A had nothing to gain from making his complaint and had suffered "significant hardship" as a result of making it, the panel heard. Yet he was still willing to give evidence in London because of his desire to protect others, it was told.

Advice had been sought from the most senior figures in the Met – the Commissioner, Sir Paul Stephenson, and Commander Alan Gibson, head of child abuse investigations – before lawyers for the GMC decided not to call Witness A because of the risks, even though he was willing to give evidence. Instead, the prosecution planned to present hearsay evidence based on voice recordings of conversations between Witness A and "Witness Z", to whom Witness A first made his declaration and subsequent complaint, text messages, conversations with another witness (Witness Y) and transcripts of interviews conducted by officers of the Child Abuse Investigation Command of the Metropolitan Police. However, video and audio tapes of Witness A's evidence, made as part of the Met's criminal investigation, had been lost, removing "an opportunity for assessing Witness A's demeanour," the panel said."

I smell another establishment cover up at play! Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water 29204
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 7 Apr - 9:49

Something fishy going on!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 7 Apr - 10:14

FFS!! What on earth is the world coming to? Child abuse wrecks life and a doctor is supposed to be doing his/her best to save lives. When a parent entrusts their child to a doctor, that child is very vulnerable and who can we trust if not those medics into whose hands we give our precious children? Phew!!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 7 Apr - 10:16

I'll merge the threads. Kitti, would you consider editing your title to add more details please?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 7 Apr - 12:07

pennylane wrote:I've been looking all over the Internet for more information on this story - after hearing about it on Sky News this morning.... so thank you very much for posting this Annabel! Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Icon_flower

"Professor Bonhoeffer was also alleged to have contacted Witness A "in an attempt to convince him not to give evidence, including offering him incentives to retract his complaint," the panel said.

"Witness A had nothing to gain from making his complaint and had suffered "significant hardship" as a result of making it, the panel heard. Yet he was still willing to give evidence in London because of his desire to protect others, it was told.

Advice had been sought from the most senior figures in the Met – the Commissioner, Sir Paul Stephenson, and Commander Alan Gibson, head of child abuse investigations – before lawyers for the GMC decided not to call Witness A because of the risks, even though he was willing to give evidence. Instead, the prosecution planned to present hearsay evidence based on voice recordings of conversations between Witness A and "Witness Z", to whom Witness A first made his declaration and subsequent complaint, text messages, conversations with another witness (Witness Y) and transcripts of interviews conducted by officers of the Child Abuse Investigation Command of the Metropolitan Police. However, video and audio tapes of Witness A's evidence, made as part of the Met's criminal investigation, had been lost, removing "an opportunity for assessing Witness A's demeanour," the panel said."

I smell another establishment cover up at play! Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water 29204

Thanks pennylane, couldn't see anything about it on Sky....

I just don't want to think there's been a cover-up but then again how can Investigators be so blo**dy daft to lose evidence.

It's no wonder there hasn't been justice for Maddie if the police of today can't even be trusted to look after some tapes ffs.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Apr - 14:27

AnnaEsse wrote:I'll merge the threads. Kitti, would you consider editing your title to add more details please?

Merge the threads is you would Anna, please.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Apr - 14:29

I see he is seeking to 'quash' the case against him.

never been in trouble before.......obviously never been caught before.

Doctors covering up for doctors....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Apr - 14:33

If he'd off been a dustman or postman he would off been hung, drawn and quartered by now.but no.....very embarrassing a man supposed to look after children is accused off abusing them....must cover it up, brush it under the carpet and pay the person off.....no harm done.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 7 Apr - 14:48

kitti wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:I'll merge the threads. Kitti, would you consider editing your title to add more details please?

Merge the threads is you would Anna, please.

Threads are merged kitti. Could just do with a more descriptive title now, if you don't mind, that reflects who is being accused.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 7 Apr - 14:52

kitti wrote:If he'd off been a dustman or postman he would off been hung, drawn and quartered by now.but no.....very embarrassing a man supposed to look after children is accused off abusing them....must cover it up, brush it under the carpet and pay the person off.....no harm done.

A little story.... I once worked with an old German soldier from WW2, he was a lovely, lovely person and very interesting to talk to.... He told me 'the urge to live is the strongest will known to man, the second is the sexual urge' (he told me this during the story of when he got shot in the war, l'm not sure why he added the second bit but anyhow....).

The sexual urge IS strong and paedophillia is always wrong - so such people IMO can never be rehabilitated. It's like telling me l will no longer find strong, dark, brown-eyed, handsome men attractive - but children, and l can't change my prediliction.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Empty Another cardiologist in deep water

Post  docmac Thu 7 Apr - 22:45

The pros carry on and on and on about K&G never having been arrested for their crimes. Well, I'm sure they'll love and support this guy too...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374304/Former-Great-Ormond-Street-heart-surgeon-Philipp-Bonhoeffer-suspended-child-abuse-claims.html
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 7 Apr - 22:50

docmac wrote:The pros carry on and on and on about K&G never having been arrested for their crimes. Well, I'm sure they'll love and support this guy too...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374304/Former-Great-Ormond-Street-heart-surgeon-Philipp-Bonhoeffer-suspended-child-abuse-claims.html

It's already been posted Docmac.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Thu 7 Apr - 22:55

mumbles wrote:
docmac wrote:The pros carry on and on and on about K&G never having been arrested for their crimes. Well, I'm sure they'll love and support this guy too...

It's already been posted Docmac.
Oh, thank you Mumbles. Been out and about and busy with other things. Remove thread please, mods.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 7 Apr - 23:10

Docmac, you have linked to an article that's not been posted on the original thread yet. So, I'm going to merge this one with it and change the title so that people can see where this has gone to in "UK News."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 7 Apr - 23:12

AnnaEsse wrote:Docmac, you have linked to an article that's not been posted on the original thread yet. So, I'm going to merge this one with it and change the title so that people can see where this has gone to in "UK News."

Appologies Anna... I didn't mean that particular article had been posted... but the story of the doc and his abuse had.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 7 Apr - 23:14

mumbles wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Docmac, you have linked to an article that's not been posted on the original thread yet. So, I'm going to merge this one with it and change the title so that people can see where this has gone to in "UK News."

Appologies Anna... I didn't mean that particular article had been posted... but the story of the doc and his abuse had.

Thanks mumbles. I knew what you meant. Sorry if I wasn't clear! Child abuse....Another cardiologist in deep water Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down