Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Footie Thread...................

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 29 May - 9:50

Panda wrote:
I thought Barcelona were superb and Man United were just chasing around acheiving nothing, even Manager Alex was smiling because he knew he
had just witnessed a superb Team in Action. Mourinho well deserves his £11.7 million Salary and I hardly recognised him with his bald pate.
Thats not Mourinho, Panda, his name is Guardiola.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Panda on Sun 29 May - 10:13

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
I thought Barcelona were superb and Man United were just chasing around acheiving nothing, even Manager Alex was smiling because he knew he
had just witnessed a superb Team in Action. Mourinho well deserves his £11.7 million Salary and I hardly recognised him with his bald pate.
Thats not Mourinho, Panda, his name is Guardiola.

Whose Guardiola? Apart from the lack of Hair I could have sworn it was Mourinho, who does he manage then?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 29 May - 10:25

Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Panda on Sun 29 May - 10:38

wjk wrote:Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
fans after the game and even Alex Ferguson was smiling .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 29 May - 10:47

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
fans after the game and even Alex Ferguson was smiling .
Better looking than Mourinho
Yes, Fergie was magnanimous in defeat

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Panda on Sun 29 May - 11:12

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
fans after the game and even Alex Ferguson was smiling .
Better looking than Mourinho
Yes, Fergie was magnanimous in defeat

He probably enjoyed just as much as the Fans the sheer Class of the Barcelona team, MU had no answer and rooney was a waste of space.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  mara thon on Sun 29 May - 12:52

We are not football fans in this household but we watched the game last night, well in my case a bit here and there. Never difficult to know when Spain scores a goal, fireworks go off all along the coast within seconds of a goal being scored. We could hear the shouting and cheering from every Spanish establishment for miles around. I have to say I'm happy for Spain.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Panda on Sun 29 May - 12:57

mara thon wrote:We are not football fans in this household but we watched the game last night, well in my case a bit here and there. Never difficult to know when Spain scores a goal, fireworks go off all along the coast within seconds of a goal being scored. We could hear the shouting and cheering from every Spanish establishment for miles around. I have to say I'm happy for Spain.

I was too, a young Team with so much talent and MU had no answer , no plan, all these overpaid sex obsessed cream of British Football players were
taught a lesson last night.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 14:35

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
fans after the game and even Alex Ferguson was smiling .
Better looking than Mourinho
Yes, Fergie was magnanimous in defeat

Beg to differ.










Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Panda on Sun 29 May - 15:05


Can I take it you like Mourinho.....yes he is dishy, the Barcelona Manager is nice as well, even though he has hair deficiency.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 15:38

Panda wrote:
Can I take it you like Mourinho.....yes he is dishy, the Barcelona Manager is nice as well, even though he has hair deficiency.

I do. I like older confident men. Don't have a problem with hair deficiency. My boyfriend is not bald but has had more hair than he has now. He says I'm to blame. For that and especially for the greys!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Panda on Sun 29 May - 16:19

Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:
Can I take it you like Mourinho.....yes he is dishy, the Barcelona Manager is nice as well, even though he has hair deficiency.

I do. I like older confident men. Don't have a problem with hair deficiency. My boyfriend is not bald but has had more hair than he has now. He says I'm to blame. For that and especially for the greys!

I"M NOT SURPRISED.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

as above

Post  halfamo on Sun 29 May - 16:45

Claudia79 wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
fans after the game and even Alex Ferguson was smiling .
Better looking than Mourinho
Yes, Fergie was magnanimous in defeat

Beg to differ.











WOW :Is'nt he beautiful.

halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Age : 70
Location : west Midlands UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 16:53

halfamo wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
fans after the game and even Alex Ferguson was smiling .
Better looking than Mourinho
Yes, Fergie was magnanimous in defeat

Beg to differ.











WOW :Is'nt he beautiful.

Not bad!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 29 May - 17:39

Yes, not bad!

Can someone post Barca's managers pic?

ETA Not that I'm shallow or anything!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 20:56

wjk wrote:Yes, not bad!

Can someone post Barca's managers pic?

ETA Not that I'm shallow or anything!

Here you go:













Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 29 May - 21:34

Oh Claudia, thank you so much!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 29 May - 21:57

You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 22:02

wjk wrote:Oh Claudia, thank you so much!


Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 22:03

Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 29 May - 22:52

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football!
Didnt you know they are Gay !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 23:23

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football!
Didnt you know they are Gay !

You wish!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 29 May - 23:33

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football!
Didnt you know they are Gay !

You wish!

I could actually fancy Mourinho myself.Infact some people say i look a little like him.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 29 May - 23:56

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football!
Didnt you know they are Gay !

You wish!

I could actually fancy Mourinho myself.Infact some people say i look a little like him.

Care to send me a pic? My boyfriend travels quite a bit.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Mon 30 May - 0:02

I also did play football for a while,though i was never quite good enough for Imogen Thomas i dont suppose and my boots are now hanging up in the garage.I have a picture of me in my football kit somewhere but i should warn you it was in the days when shorts where short.......

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum