Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footie Thread...................

+12
Panda
Claudia79
malena stool
Lillyofthevalley
chrissie
AnnaEsse
jd16
Fern
gillyspot
rammy2
halfamo
mara thon
16 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 Mon 30 May - 0:31

Lioned wrote:I also did play football for a while,though i was never quite good enough for Imogen Thomas i dont suppose and my boots are now hanging up in the garage.I have a picture of me in my football kit somewhere but i should warn you it was in the days when shorts where short.......
Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk Mon 30 May - 11:31

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
Didnt you know they are Gay !

You wish! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 192282

I could actually fancy Mourinho myself.Infact some people say i look a little like him.
Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324 Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Mon 30 May - 16:12

Claudia79 wrote:
wjk wrote:Yes, not bad! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Can someone post Barca's managers pic? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 944533

ETA Not that I'm shallow or anything! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Here you go:

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Pep-gu10

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Pep_gu10

Oh another looker on the sports thread it fair brightens your day to see them thank you Claudia.

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Pep_gu11

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Guardi10

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 944533
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 May - 16:41

He wasn't hit with the ugly stick, was he Mo? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Mon 30 May - 16:45

wjk wrote:He wasn't hit with the ugly stick, was he Mo? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Oh you could drown in those eyes , this thread's really improved these last few days,.Thank you muchly Claudia.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 May - 18:21

Oh please give me strength,you'll be posting pictures of Beckham next !! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 May - 18:25

And whilst on the subject of football,well done to Swansea for reaching the premiershit.They were by far and away the best team to come to Millwall this season and taught us a right good lesson (not like their taffy mates who decided to jump out the top tier of the stand,but thats another story).Anyways well done to them,but what is the point in having a Welsh FA and their Welsh teams play in the English league ? I hope they will play by our rules.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 May - 19:50

Yes, back to football Footie Thread................... - Page 3 868596

Glad to see Swansea win . So will they give us a good game Lioned? Try not to use the words Barca, whipped and ar*ed in your reply Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Theres a spelling mistake in your post, Lioned, do you know? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 30 May - 20:01

halfamo wrote:
wjk wrote:He wasn't hit with the ugly stick, was he Mo? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Oh you could drown in those eyes , this thread's really improved these last few days,.Thank you muchly Claudia.

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 83453
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 30 May - 20:02

Lioned wrote:Oh please give me strength,you'll be posting pictures of Beckham next !! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 87849
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 May - 23:30

wjk wrote:Yes, back to football Footie Thread................... - Page 3 868596

Glad to see Swansea win . So will they give us a good game Lioned? Try not to use the words Barca, whipped and ar*ed in your reply Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Theres a spelling mistake in your post, Lioned, do you know? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Swansea are a very good team,but its a big step up,i think they will do reasonably well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 31 May - 12:10

Lioned wrote:
wjk wrote:Yes, back to football Footie Thread................... - Page 3 868596

Swansea are a very good team,but its a big step up,i think they will do reasonably well.

OK
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Jun - 22:30

Italy 0 - 2 R of Ireland

What has happened to the italians ? Excellent result for RofI and a nice clean sheet for David (I dont let in many goals at millwall) Forde in the Irish goal
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 9 Jun - 23:04

Stevie Morrison Millwalls topscorer goes off to Naaaaaaaaaarich for an undisclosed fee ! And our super hero of all time Neil (super) Harris goes out to graze at Sarfend.
So we now dont have any recognised strikers left !!

Dont blame either of them for leaving at this point in their careers.Just hope we got a few bob for Morrison and by the time we've paid off Stevenage, who had a sell on clause, we should have enough left for some old scrote who's been knocking them in for Rochdale or the likes.......... Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 12 Jun - 16:15

Hah, 'Umbrella Man' talking to forest about the managers job,and i thought they did quite well this season ! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 12 Jun - 17:00

Lioned wrote:Hah, 'Umbrella Man' talking to forest about the managers job,and i thought they did quite well this season ! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Wonder if he's still got that accent? OMG! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 12 Jun - 17:45

wjk wrote:
Lioned wrote:Hah, 'Umbrella Man' talking to forest about the managers job,and i thought they did quite well this season ! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Wonder if he's still got that accent? OMG! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324

That was brilliant.Must go find it again.......... Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 12 Jun - 17:50

Lioned wrote:
wjk wrote:

That was brilliant.Must go find it again.......... Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324

Yes, put it on, so funny! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 20 Sep - 22:29

What is the point of the Carling Cup (league cup) when even a struggling second division club decides to field a reserve team ?
Can't score couldnt even beat the hamsters on saturday,now we got to go to Derby on a real downer so Rammy's going to be full of it.
Things not looking good for the once mighty lions !! Footie Thread................... - Page 3 36898
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  rammy2 Sat 24 Sep - 23:25

I won't gloat lioned.....
I thought of you today.
I've been busy with my new volunteering jobs, the training is very intensive.
When I'm a magistrate - I'll let you know. Footie Thread................... - Page 3 29204

Miss the banter tho'. xx
rammy2

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 Sep - 18:15

rammy2 wrote:I won't gloat lioned.....
I thought of you today.
I've been busy with my new volunteering jobs, the training is very intensive.
When I'm a magistrate - I'll let you know. Footie Thread................... - Page 3 29204

Miss the banter tho'. xx

Good you are still around rammy and hope your enjoying your new occupation,and we're all entitled to gloat on occasions,i would imagine i did last year.
I havnt read the reports yet as they have been far too depressing,things are clearly not good and word from the dressing room is unsettling.Stil got faith in Kenny Jacket though.Shows how hard it is to replace a 20 goal a season man (Morrison),which is what you need in any team,not that he's been setting Narwich alight.
Got to get a result at Watford on Tues night or else.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 2 Oct - 22:28

What a rubbish weekend for football.

And very sad to see 'umbrella' man resign from forest today,that can only mean they'll get better now just when we need a few bad teams around us.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 2 Oct - 22:45

Perhaps they couldn't understand his foreign accent, Lioned? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 2 Oct - 22:52

wjk wrote:Perhaps they couldn't understand his foreign accent, Lioned? Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124

Yep,that'll be it.Wonder what language he'll try to learn next Footie Thread................... - Page 3 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Feb - 22:32

FA Cup 4th round replay......................

Southampton 2 v 3 Millwall

A very welcome and well deserved moral boosting win puts the lions on course for another cup run and into the 5th round for a home tie against the once mighty Bolton Wanderers.

Footie Thread................... - Page 3 463742
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next