Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Dear Mr Cameron..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Lioned on Wed 11 May - 23:31

Tomorrows current bun...........


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  kitti on Wed 11 May - 23:34

Why didn't she write a private letter.


Better still, why doesn't she write a letter to the Portuguese prosecutor!

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Angelique on Wed 11 May - 23:36

Lioned

Thanks for this - they are determined to get the withheld information. Let's hope they get more than they bargained for - a Re-Opening.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Lioned on Wed 11 May - 23:37

http://news.sky.com/skynews/LivePlus

The link was for kelvine mckenzie of the sun reviewing tomorrows papers but the Maddie bits finished now.

Mckenzie claiming he left his 3 year old in a holiday apartment in Toromolinos and went down the pub and then she (3 year old daughter ) came running down the stairs into the bar,cos we've all done it !!


Last edited by Lioned on Wed 11 May - 23:42; edited 1 time in total

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Luz on Wed 11 May - 23:38

I don't get it!

Aren't the files/case at their disposal to ask for their openning if they offer new relevant information?
How can Mr. Cameron give the portuguese prosecutor new evidence on Madeleine's disappearance in order for the files to be re-opened?!
Or are they referring to the files that were made public to them and to the public (except the British) in 2008?!!!!

I feel like a little five year old...

Schiuf...please someone explains to me?

Luz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 389
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  kitti on Wed 11 May - 23:40

She's good at writing letters....remember the one to ribero....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Luz on Wed 11 May - 23:42

I suspect that by making it an open letter she/they (whatever) are tying up any possible intervention from the Gov or UK authorities towards the case. That's the best way to rest assured that the investigation will remain as it is: shelved.



Luz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 389
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Dimsie on Wed 11 May - 23:43

Of course they want to know ALL the information held by the Portuguese, but equally of course they'll over ever know what the Portuguese want them to know. Portugal has primacy in this case, this has been pointed out many times, this is a matter of European law and cannot be changed to suit anyone. If Portugal agrees to a review, it's they who'll make the rules. I imagine they'd be happy to hand over details of all the supposed leads and sightings, but anything else - no way!

Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Location : N Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Lioned on Wed 11 May - 23:45

The Portuguese want £4Billion squid as well from UK so that may play a part yet.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Angelique on Wed 11 May - 23:48

As GA said in this article :

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

EXCLUSIVE: Gonçalo Amaral issues plea for Kate McCann to "tell the truth" mccannfiles.com



"If they wanted the case to be reviewed, they would ask for the crime process and the investigation to be reopened, and they would supply all of the reports from the various private detectives that they have hired".

I wonder what they could provide - after spending all that money.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  widowan on Wed 11 May - 23:49

Angelique wrote:Lioned

Thanks for this - they are determined to get the withheld information. Let's hope they get more than they bargained for - a Re-Opening.

If there are British pedos in the algarve, well connected ones, this could open up a whole can of worms not only the cost of the investigation but the political can of worms as that is what they want to see - all the "leads" that weren't followed up.

Let's hope they force the investigation being reopened onto them, to ask for the police files without cooperating with the investigation is utter arrogance. There is no reason to spend money cchasing down pedophiles if the child died in the apt and the parents hid her body, that has to be RULED OUT as any part of an investigation the UK government would pay for, as step one.

I can't believe Scotland yard would agree to take the parents' word for it with all the lies they've told and if they do, and they go into the PJ files and see what all they have - including a possible superinjunction of some sort on Gaspar's - and the ridiculous timeline - and teh dog alerts and dna evidence - and Mrs Fenn's statement -I can't believe they'd still go on a pedo-hunt instead of asking these people some proper questions under oath, in a language they BOTH understand. WITH medical, financial and phone records.

Wonder what the T7 are thinking of this, will they enjoy McCanns insistence that the case be investigated? Will they like getting dragged back into this? Will Matt look forward to being questioned about the windows and his changed story of seeing madeleien at 930 then not seeing her, when Jane "saw" the abductor at 920? They didn't want to reconstruct either. BADLY did not want it.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  maebee on Wed 11 May - 23:50

TM had their chance to request a re-opening of the case in 2008, which they never did. This request to David Cameron is total rubbish and anybody who has followed the case can see that. Why is this "request" breaking news on Sky tonight. There wouldn't be a book launch in the next few days, would there?

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  LJC on Wed 11 May - 23:51

Lioned wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/LivePlus

The link was for kelvine mckenzie of the sun reviewing tomorrows papers but the Maddie bits finished now.

Mckenzie claiming he left his 3 year old in a holiday apartment in Toromolinos and went down the pub and then she (3 year old daughter ) came running down the stairs into the bar,cos we've all done it !!

Yes, he said we all get judgemental too easily. He said he left his 3 year old asleep one floor up and he and wifey went down to the bar for a drink and down the stairs came 3 year old crying and he said scenes like this have been seen so many times. Oh, so that makes it right then, does it? But one floor up is within containment to some extent, although all sorts of strangers come and go in and out of hotels so still anything could have happened, but what about ground floor flat, next to the road, unlocked, quietly eery, too dark for the females to want to walk back to it from the restaurant. And leaving children like that night after night. Oh, so that's okay as well.

At least now we know why McKenzie rants on the way he does. He too has done 'it'. He's done a McCann in the past. He cannot say anything different in case his past is exposed. Therefore, he has to support the McCanns vehemently because leaving kids in hotels is okay, right?

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Luz on Wed 11 May - 23:53

Lioned wrote:The Portuguese want £4Billion squid as well from UK so that may play a part yet.


HEY, that would be grand, Thanks

Luz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 389
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  almostgothic on Wed 11 May - 23:53

Lioned wrote:The Portuguese want £4Billion squid as well from UK so that may play a part yet.

Yep, I'm sure there'll be financial and political bargaining strategies on the table, should any negotiations take place.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Angelique on Wed 11 May - 23:54

LJC wrote:
Lioned wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/LivePlus

The link was for kelvine mckenzie of the sun reviewing tomorrows papers but the Maddie bits finished now.

Mckenzie claiming he left his 3 year old in a holiday apartment in Toromolinos and went down the pub and then she (3 year old daughter ) came running down the stairs into the bar,cos we've all done it !!

Yes, he said we all get judgemental too easily. He said he left his 3 year old asleep one floor up and he and wifey went down to the bar for a drink and down the stairs came 3 year old crying and he said scenes like this have been seen so many times. Oh, so that makes it right then, does it? But one floor up is within containment to some extent, although all sorts of strangers come and go in and out of hotels so still anything could have happened, but what about ground floor flat, next to the road, unlocked, quietly eery, too dark for the females to want to walk back to it from the restaurant. And leaving children like that night after night. Oh, so that's okay as well.

At least now we know why McKenzie rants on the way he does. He too has done 'it'. He's done a McCann in the past. He cannot say anything different in case his past is exposed. Therefore, he has to support the McCanns vehemently because leaving kids in hotels is okay, right?

I dislike this man intensely - but if he is happy to be proud of being neglectful of his children so be it.

He shouts too much waves his glasses around and is obnoxious just like some other people I know called John and Mary.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  widowan on Wed 11 May - 23:55

Angelique wrote:As GA said in this article :

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

EXCLUSIVE: Gonçalo Amaral issues plea for Kate McCann to "tell the truth" mccannfiles.com



"If they wanted the case to be reviewed, they would ask for the crime process and the investigation to be reopened, and they would supply all of the reports from the various private detectives that they have hired".

I wonder what they could provide - after spending all that money.

If we're investigating the investigation then their investigators (M3, Haligen, Edgar) also have to be looked at. Including nothing but lies and fraud from M3, fraud from haligen - not even bothering to drum up any fake leads - and whatever Edgar has found. Let them see the contracts, as well. Let them see where the FUnd went to.

Or does Gerry think he'll be in charge of the investigation? "No, you can't have THAT, no, you can't see this - why do you need our medical records? that's taking the focus off the ABDUCTOR. No you can't see our personal phone records -" will Scotland Yard like being led around by the nose, all so they can focus on what a crappy job the PJ supposedly did, grilling every pedo in the country when their investigation led them to believe Madeleine was dead and the abduction staged? They'd have to have a serious axe to grind with the PJ for that to happen. And a complete disregard for the truth, for justice for the victim - that doesn't ring true.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Angelique on Wed 11 May - 23:57

almostgothic wrote:
Lioned wrote:The Portuguese want £4Billion squid as well from UK so that may play a part yet.

Yep, I'm sure there'll be financial and political bargaining strategies on the table, should any negotiations take place.

I really do think there is only so much people can take and if this does go the way suggested - I just hope there will be a backlash.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  widowan on Thu 12 May - 0:00

Angelique wrote:
LJC wrote:
Lioned wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/LivePlus

The link was for kelvine mckenzie of the sun reviewing tomorrows papers but the Maddie bits finished now.

Mckenzie claiming he left his 3 year old in a holiday apartment in Toromolinos and went down the pub and then she (3 year old daughter ) came running down the stairs into the bar,cos we've all done it !!

Yes, he said we all get judgemental too easily. He said he left his 3 year old asleep one floor up and he and wifey went down to the bar for a drink and down the stairs came 3 year old crying and he said scenes like this have been seen so many times. Oh, so that makes it right then, does it? But one floor up is within containment to some extent, although all sorts of strangers come and go in and out of hotels so still anything could have happened, but what about ground floor flat, next to the road, unlocked, quietly eery, too dark for the females to want to walk back to it from the restaurant. And leaving children like that night after night. Oh, so that's okay as well.

At least now we know why McKenzie rants on the way he does. He too has done 'it'. He's done a McCann in the past. He cannot say anything different in case his past is exposed. Therefore, he has to support the McCanns vehemently because leaving kids in hotels is okay, right?

I dislike this man intensely - but if he is happy to be proud of being neglectful of his children so be it.

He shouts too much waves his glasses around and is obnoxious just like some other people I know called John and Mary.

Ah but his daughter like most 3 year olds got up and left the bedroom when she saw she was alone and went looking for daddy, a thing Kate just KNOWS madeleine could not have done. She KNOWS mdeleine could not have left the flat because " a three year old couldn't open the window." Clever, Kate, it would take an adult to do that. But whose fingerprints were on the window.

The fact the window was open doesn't prove Madeleine didn't leave under her own steam, it just proved someone opened the window. No footprints outside in the dirt flower bed and none on the bed under the window so it looks like the window was opened for neither entry point nor exit point. So what WOULD be the point? To leave a clue? "They got out the window pretty easily" said Clarence. Yes with a 35 pound kid struggling in arms, without touching anything on four feet of the window on either side.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Mr Cameron..........

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum