Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no review by SY??

+12
Fudge
Angelique
lea
kitti
whatsupdoc
Ang
tanszi
weary
wjk
Equinox
Carolina
Christine
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

no review by SY?? - Page 2 Empty Re: no review by SY??

Post  kitti Fri 13 May - 21:30

Off course, you know what the headline will be now....

MCCANNS FURY AS PORTUGUESE REFUSE TO REOPEN CASE AFTER DAVID CAMERON PLEAS GO ON DEAF EARS....

I mean, come one, you KNOW its going to happen and it will be those sardine munching plods fault....as always!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
no review by SY?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100no review by SY?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 13 May - 21:31

Angelique wrote:This sounds absolutely crazy - if the PJ know nothing about this then the statements which have been made by TM which are incorrect.

Not Incorrect.....LIES.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
no review by SY?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100no review by SY?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Fri 13 May - 21:33

kitti wrote:Off course, you know what the headline will be now....

MCCANNS FURY AS PORTUGUESE REFUSE TO REOPEN CASE AFTER DAVID CAMERON PLEAS GO ON DEAF EARS....

I mean, come one, you KNOW its going to happen and it will be those sardine munching plods fault....as always!!!!

i feel as if im going slightly mad.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Fri 13 May - 21:36

weary wrote:I love this, from the Mail:

"Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell told Sky News the McCanns want to 'make sure that nothing has been missed, that there is not a vital piece of information sitting in Portugal, or in Britain, or in the private files, that linked up will suddenly unlock this'."

Translated: "Gerry and Kate want to know what's happening every step of the way because they are in a panic about what might be found in the files. And they don't want anyone to know that their detectives have done diddy squat over the years, cheerfully transferring their "pay" to offshore accounts in the McCanns' name. So they're going to try to convince the world that they need to take an oversight role in this investigation so that, whatever is found, purely innocent explanations can be cooked up by them and their lawyers asap, not after the fact. Holy poop, for all I know they're going to look into my part in things. Look, Gerry and Kate really, really need to know what is going on!!"

weary

I think you are most probably right. I have always believed money is being moved elsewhere to secure the McCann's future.

Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 13 May - 21:36

But.....what could happen is that the MET may review the files that they and the mccanns have which means they will be going round in circles and wasting people's money.

They still won't get hold off those 'sensitive' files....no matter what.....the pj have them and aren't sharing them with the mccanns.

I wonder if they could get a court order in portugual like they did here when Leicester police let them have a few pages.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Fri 13 May - 21:38

lea wrote:

lea

You and me both!
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 13 May - 21:39

lea wrote:

lea

You and me both!

I feel as though this is one big "Wind Up" - no review by SY?? - Page 2 371436
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 13 May - 21:40

Fudge

How odd - SNAP! no review by SY?? - Page 2 294124
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Fri 13 May - 21:47

Angelique wrote:
lea wrote:

lea

You and me both!

Could it just be possible, I know it is a long shot, that the UK police have always been beavering away in the background unbeknown to us. Maybe they are working on something that we are not aware of, something that can only be investigated in this country?

Last edited by Fudge on Fri 13 May - 21:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Fri 13 May - 21:53

i agree things may be going on in the background and ive just had a thought there may be more good news for us that the case is going to be reopened,but thats just probably my mind playing games with me as ive had too much of the mccs in the last few days.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Fri 13 May - 21:55

Angelique wrote:Fudge

What are the odds on that! haha
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Fri 13 May - 21:55

Fudge wrote:
Angelique wrote:
lea wrote:

lea

You and me both!

Could it just be possible, I know it is a long shot, that the UK police have always been beavering away in the background unbeknown to us. Maybe they are working on something that we are not aware of, something that can only be investigated in this country?

fudge are you reffering to the phone records? no review by SY?? - Page 2 306321
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Fri 13 May - 22:10

lea wrote:
Fudge wrote:
Angelique wrote:
lea wrote:

lea

You and me both!

no review by SY?? - Page 2 306321 lea

If the UK are investigating I think it could go much further than the phone records. I live in hope.
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Fri 13 May - 22:16

Fudge wrote:
lea wrote:
Fudge wrote:
Angelique wrote:
lea wrote:

lea

You and me both!

no review by SY?? - Page 2 306321 lea

If the UK are investigating I think it could go much further than the phone records. I live in hope.

yes much further i agree.
im just fed up at the moment,just wish the mccs would shut the fck up,sick of the sight of them,im all mccanned out lol
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 13 May - 22:20

Fudge wrote:

Totally incredible - sorry I really had no idea you had posted or what you had posted. no review by SY?? - Page 2 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Fri 13 May - 22:30

Angelique wrote:
Fudge wrote:

Totally incredible - sorry I really had no idea you had posted or what you had posted. no review by SY?? - Page 2 25346

Angelique

No problem whatsoever. I found it quite incredible!
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Fri 13 May - 23:46

lea..wrote..sorry off topic but wasnt Amaral supposed to be appearing on spanish tv tonight?anybody any info on this please?

i was wondering the same thing j
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 446
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Sat 14 May - 0:34

Carolina wrote:
wjk wrote:Well, I hope someone can clarrify whats going on.

As far as I can see, nothing but a lot of hot air from journalists who have made fools of themselves by jumping on the McCann bandwagon. This has really backfired and has not turned out to be the great victory the McCanns wanted.

Exactly! How on earth could they believe they had the authority to reopen/to review, etc, etc? I've been looking at all Press news and nothing. During the afternoon, Expresso online had a very short title, they've picked up from the Brit Press. I've checked again and that title is now removed.

ETA: nothing on sensasionalists iol.pt and Correio da Manhã.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sat 14 May - 8:53

For francophones readers, I made a quick translation of the Radio Rennaisance article ( from Joana's blog):

Affaire Maddie : la police judiciaire dément toute participation à l'enquête britannique.

13 mai 2011

La police judiciaire dément qu'il y ait actuellement une quelconque équipe mixte d'investigation comprenant les Portugais et les Britanniques, consacrée exclusivement à trouver de nouveaux indices dans la disparition de Maddie.

Contacté par Radio Renaissance, Pedro do Carmo, le directeur adjoint de la police judiciaire, a expliqué que, de même que dans d'autres cas, une enquête de ce genre n'est jamais complètement close.

Des contacts du Portugal avec les autorités britanniques et vice versa, se sont déroulés de façon informelle de temps à autre. L'échange d'informations a eu lieu , quand c'était nécessaire, dans le cadre d'une coopération des forces de police.

La nouvelle tentative britannique pour trouver la fillette britannique n'implique en aucun cas que le Portugal a une nouvelle responsabilité. Elle ne donne pas non plus aux Britanniques une totale liberté d'enquête en territoire portugais, à moins que cela soit fait dans un cadre légal.

Pedro do Carmo explique que la police judiciaire continue à être ouverte à toutes les démarches qui pourraient contribuer à éclairer et résoudre la disparition de Maddie. Pour l'instant il n'y a aucune information nouvelle pouvant mener à la réouverture de l'enquête archivée en 2008, a dit le directeur.

Ce qui est certain, c'est que si les Anglais considèrent comme nécessaire une rencontre avec les enquêteurs portugais pour comparer les données et discuter des informations, le pouvoir judiciaire, garantit Pedro do Carmo, sera entièrement disponible pour coopérer.

Hier soir, le gouvernement britannique a décidé de faire de nouveaux efforts pour essayer de trouver la fillette anglaise disparue en mai 2007, à Praia da Luz dans l'Algarve. Après s'être entretenu avec le Home Office, le premier ministre, David Cameron, a ordonné à la police métropolitaine de de Londres ( MET) de constituer une équipe avec leurs meilleurs enquêteurs qui devront se consacrer à la vérification des indices de l'affaire Maddie, c'est à dire d'effectuer une analyse opérationnelle de l'affaire.

Le gouvernement britannique a annoncé qu'il va fournir le support financier nécessaire. Selon le tabloïde britannique « Le Sun », hier soir, le commissionnaire de la police métropolitaine, Paul Stephenson, a annoncé hier qu'une équipe de ce corps de métier va se rendre prochainement au Portugal.

Radio Renaissance a contacté le ministère public pour savoir s'ils étaient informés de la visite britannique et quel type de coopération le Portugal pouvait fournir, mais jusqu'à présent n'a pas reçu de réponse.

Rádio Renascença, 13 mai 2011

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 14 May - 9:01

Fudge wrote:
lea wrote:

lea

You and me both!
And me no review by SY?? - Page 2 847843 no review by SY?? - Page 2 847843 no review by SY?? - Page 2 847843
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2