Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Annabel on Thu 26 May - 15:34

http://www.radiojackie.com/news/

Thursday, 26 May 2011
posted by Radio Jackie News Team @ 12:29 PM

Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Met Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson is to face questions over missing Madeleine McCann.

The review will look closely at the moments before and after the 3 year old vanished.

Itís not yet clear whether members of the so called 'Tapas 9' will be asked to contribute information.

The name refers to the friends of Kate and Gerry who were dining with them on the night of the disappearance.

One of them, Dr Matthew Oldfield, a consultant at Kingston Hospital, was the last person to check on the McCann children that night.

He didnít, however, check to see if Madeleine was in her bed.


Last edited by Annabel on Thu 26 May - 16:10; edited 1 time in total

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 15:36

Annabel

You are an Angel to bring this here.

OMG! i.e. Oh my goodness.

It all begins - yes ?

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  ali1966 on Thu 26 May - 15:38

Oh my indeed. There was a post on the facebook page last week from one of the sheeple saying that he thought Matt may have been involved in the abduction and had they questioned all their friends. Needless to say it was gone on the blink of an eye.

ali1966
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Wallflower on Thu 26 May - 15:39

You'd think, wouldn't you that going to check on the McCann kids, but not actually checking to see if Madeleine was there would make Mathew Oldfield a prime suspect.

Or that he'd also be wracked with guilt.

Itís not yet clear whether members of the so called 'Tapas 9' will be asked to contribute information.
Well it won't be much of a review if it doesn't question the T9

Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 15:40

ali1966 wrote:Oh my indeed. There was a post on the facebook page last week from one of the sheeple saying that he thought Matt may have been involved in the abduction and had they questioned all their friends. Needless to say it was gone on the blink of an eye.

Well, so information was quickly deleted. Good sign.

I have gone all cold and shivery suddenly. Can we hope for this to be the beginning. I dare not even hope - yet.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 15:42

Wallflower wrote:You'd think, wouldn't you that going to check on the McCann kids, but not actually checking to see if Madeleine was there would make Mathew Oldfield a prime suspect.

Or that he'd also be wracked with guilt.

Itís not yet clear whether members of the so called 'Tapas 9' will be asked to contribute information.
Well it won't be much of a review if it doesn't question the T9

Hi Wallflower

Yes agreed - but he must be umm.... seriously worried and would he now be so incautious to "phone a friend"!

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Wallflower on Thu 26 May - 15:45

Angelique If the Tapasnics haven't got their own lawyers yet, they are FOOLS.

Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Dimsie on Thu 26 May - 15:46

If they're going to do a properly comprehensive review I imagine they'll have to interview all the T9, plus a lot of other people too (Ocean club staff, etc.). So I don't think Matthew Oldfield will be specially singled out for interview, though I'm sure he's well aware that what he has to say would obviously be of interest to anyone trying to solve this mystery.


Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Location : N Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 15:49

Wallflower

Yes - never thought of that - still you can imagine when in a difficult position you would need support from friends and family (can't do a "get together" as they did before in Rothley - was it ?) and he can't talk to anyone else really as Gerry is their mouthpiece.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Roasted Arizona on Thu 26 May - 15:55

What or who is RadioJackie??

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 15:58

RA

I really don't know - do you think this could be a 'hoax" ?

http://news.radiojackie.com/ - this page does exist.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 26 May - 16:01

it would make sense if the tapas were interviewed again imo

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Wallflower on Thu 26 May - 16:05

Angelique wrote:Wallflower

Yes - never thought of that - still you can imagine when in a difficult position you would need support from friends and family (can't do a "get together" as they did before in Rothley - was it ?) and he can't talk to anyone else really as Gerry is their mouthpiece.

I imagine life is very difficult for all of T9, not only because of what you've said but because in this internet age - absolutely anyone and everyone can read all of the lies and conflicting stories that they've given out to the public and police, before refusing to return to Portugal for an official reconstruction. How can they ever be 'respectable' people again?

Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Annabel on Thu 26 May - 16:05

http://www.radiojackie.com/news/


Last edited by Annabel on Thu 26 May - 16:10; edited 1 time in total

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Annabel on Thu 26 May - 16:06

Angelique wrote:RA

I really don't know - do you think this could be a 'hoax" ?

http://news.radiojackie.com/ - this page does exist.
http://www.radiojackie.com/news/


Last edited by Annabel on Thu 26 May - 16:10; edited 1 time in total

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  pennylane on Thu 26 May - 16:07

http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Jackie-1078-s9070/

Sorry I see Annabel got there first.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  matthew on Thu 26 May - 16:12

Wallflower wrote:
Angelique wrote:Wallflower

Yes - never thought of that - still you can imagine when in a difficult position you would need support from friends and family (can't do a "get together" as they did before in Rothley - was it ?) and he can't talk to anyone else really as Gerry is their mouthpiece.

I imagine life is very difficult for all of T9, not only because of what you've said but because in this internet age - absolutely anyone and everyone can read all of the lies and conflicting stories that they've given out to the public and police, before refusing to return to Portugal for an official reconstruction. How can they ever be 'respectable' people again?

If sy allied with pj request a reconstruction, i would be shocked if they would refuse after the help of the british goverment & taxpayer to the tune of 3.5m
We can only hope mo is the first of all t9 to have to answer questions/inconsistincies in his/their statements

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  nospinnaker on Thu 26 May - 16:13

This news - if confirmed - means it's not just going to be a 'sifting through the paperwork' type of exercise.

I say 'If confirmed' because so far it's from one source without any sort of attribution, and so much of what we've heard in the past has turned out to be a bit wide of the mark.

I quite agree with the earlier post that points out he won't be alone. So that would mean talking to everyone. No wonder so much money will be needed.

That's the whole Tapas mob - however many that may turn out to be. The other diners. The staff at the Tapas bar. The Gaspars. The Smiths. The helpful lady from Social Services. Justine McGuinness. Bridget and Jez. Mark Warner nannies and staff. Various church connected persons like priests, helpers, priests parachuted in from elsewhere, maybe even Vatican staff. Diplomatic staff and consular officials.

It means telecomms companies, banks, medical authorities, the Courts with the Ward of Court business. It means people with inflatable billboards,web designers, brothers and cousins and sisters and the like. Double glazing people, fellow holidaymakers, cabin crew, off-licence staff. People who sell bleach and photo paper for inkjet printers. Dog handlers (and maybe even the dogs!?)

Translators will be needed, because, like me, the Met are going to be iffy about accepting other people's stuff, and probably even iffier about the ones the McCanns allegedly had prepared. That's translators for all those documents, what were there about 9,000 of them?

And they're going to have to look at all the documents collected in the UK, all the photos taken at the time in PDL, all the reports from Mr Grimes and the people at FSS.

Just doing the interviews and going through the bits of paper are going to be quite a task. Then it has to be analysed, scrutinised, pulled apart and teased.

And at some point someone from the Met - maybe because he or she is suspicious, and maybe to eliminate people - will want a proper look at the events of May 3rd 2007. They will want to look because there's something about all those stories that doesn't quite add up, doesn't gel, doesn't feel right.

So they'll want a reconstruction, won't they? A proper one, not done by Jon Corner's company or even the BBC or ITV or Sky. But done by the Metropolitan Police.

We will never see it on film, but the repercussions will end up on the front pages.

nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Guest on Thu 26 May - 16:30

It doesn't give a source for this news..... which is worrying .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 16:39

Annabel wrote:
Angelique wrote:RA

I really don't know - do you think this could be a 'hoax" ?

http://news.radiojackie.com/ - this page does exist.
http://www.radiojackie.com/news/

Annabel

Yes - sorry not trying to detract away from your link at all. Just a precursory Google - so it does exist.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 16:42

nospinnaker wrote:This news - if confirmed - means it's not just going to be a 'sifting through the paperwork' type of exercise.

I say 'If confirmed' because so far it's from one source without any sort of attribution, and so much of what we've heard in the past has turned out to be a bit wide of the mark.

I quite agree with the earlier post that points out he won't be alone. So that would mean talking to everyone. No wonder so much money will be needed.

That's the whole Tapas mob - however many that may turn out to be. The other diners. The staff at the Tapas bar. The Gaspars. The Smiths. The helpful lady from Social Services. Justine McGuinness. Bridget and Jez. Mark Warner nannies and staff. Various church connected persons like priests, helpers, priests parachuted in from elsewhere, maybe even Vatican staff. Diplomatic staff and consular officials.

It means telecomms companies, banks, medical authorities, the Courts with the Ward of Court business. It means people with inflatable billboards,web designers, brothers and cousins and sisters and the like. Double glazing people, fellow holidaymakers, cabin crew, off-licence staff. People who sell bleach and photo paper for inkjet printers. Dog handlers (and maybe even the dogs!?)

Translators will be needed, because, like me, the Met are going to be iffy about accepting other people's stuff, and probably even iffier about the ones the McCanns allegedly had prepared. That's translators for all those documents, what were there about 9,000 of them?

And they're going to have to look at all the documents collected in the UK, all the photos taken at the time in PDL, all the reports from Mr Grimes and the people at FSS.

Just doing the interviews and going through the bits of paper are going to be quite a task. Then it has to be analysed, scrutinised, pulled apart and teased.

And at some point someone from the Met - maybe because he or she is suspicious, and maybe to eliminate people - will want a proper look at the events of May 3rd 2007. They will want to look because there's something about all those stories that doesn't quite add up, doesn't gel, doesn't feel right.

So they'll want a reconstruction, won't they? A proper one, not done by Jon Corner's company or even the BBC or ITV or Sky. But done by the Metropolitan Police.

We will never see it on film, but the repercussions will end up on the front pages.

nospinnaker

Why does this sound like manner from heaven to me.... wonderful post - keep re-reading it.

Sounds ever so all-encompassing so much - and so much to try and control.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Autumn on Thu 26 May - 16:42

But do we know where Radio Jackie got this news from?

Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Guest on Thu 26 May - 16:45

As I re read it might it be that in anticipation that a review MIGHT mean that all the Tapas group will be interviewed again and his name has been mentioned purely because he lives in Radio Jackie area ?
Not that he has been singled out to be re interviewed.
I guess it's the way we read things as to how we interpret them?
Surely RJ would have to give a source of that information if it was a correct announcement ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 16:45

Autumn wrote:But do we know where Radio Jackie got this news from?

No - as it doesn't give a source.

But it does exist - so they would be treading a fine line if they have just made it up and didn't care. What do they call it - can't remember. But they should have said "unattributed" somewhere I think if not verifiable.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Fudge on Thu 26 May - 16:56

I will always remember the picture of Matthew Oldfield comforting Kate when she was very upset, Matthew looked so concerned. I always found it odd that it was not Gerry comforting Kate.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:06


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum