Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  tanszi on Thu 26 May - 16:57

Had a look on the website, its seems genuine broadcasts on 107.8 and the article is there. I think it would be quite normal for all of the T9 to be questioned, and clarification required on some points of their statements.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  pennylane on Thu 26 May - 17:01

Fudge wrote:I will always remember the picture of Matthew Oldfield comforting Kate when she was very upset, Matthew looked so concerned. I always found it odd that it was not Gerry comforting Kate.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

When I first saw the picture you are referring to.... I thought MO was just going through the motions. I don't think he was comforting Kate in the true sense of the word... He looked like he was thinking exactly what Gerry was saying... on the bus!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  tanszi on Thu 26 May - 17:03

Hiya Blueeyes, thats quite feasible, he's local to the radio area. Ill bet theyve all had that crisis team in to make sure their phones arent tapped.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 17:05

Fudge wrote:I will always remember the picture of Matthew Oldfield comforting Kate when she was very upset, Matthew looked so concerned. I always found it odd that it was not Gerry comforting Kate.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Fudge

Where would I find said picture ?

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  mumbles on Thu 26 May - 17:06

Angelique wrote:
Fudge wrote:I will always remember the picture of Matthew Oldfield comforting Kate when she was very upset, Matthew looked so concerned. I always found it odd that it was not Gerry comforting Kate.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Fudge

Where would I find said picture ?


mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  LJC on Thu 26 May - 17:13

The problem with the McCanns timeline of events was that it relied too heavily on Matthew Oldfield's version of what he did and did not see. The McCanns choose to take him at his word and believe him, so the timeline as far as they are concerned, is valid. I am sure the police will have another point of view as they will not take anyone's word as gospel and if he cannot prove he actually saw Madeleine, which it seems he cannot, it throws the whole timeline out immensly. SY will see this as highly significant. SY may even consider that by the McCanns getting together to do a timeline they have made a fatal error in judgement. Its sheer common sense that if MO did not see or hear Madeleine the timeline is nonsense.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  LadyJay on Thu 26 May - 17:15

I cannot see Scotland Yard revealing such information. If so why would they ?

LadyJay
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  tanszi on Thu 26 May - 17:19

I m not sure i think i read there was more than one attempt at the timeline, so it seems there was confusion even then.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  kitti on Thu 26 May - 17:23

I dont believe he went In to the apt anyway , I think all off their listening was done outside the closed shutters


'it's time to call in those favours'. Quote by John McCann

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 17:25

tanszi wrote:I m not sure i think i read there was more than one attempt at the timeline, so it seems there was confusion even then.

Yes you are right - there were two on the evening Madeleine disappeared and a final and typed edition when they all met up at Rothley Court and it was handed over but I can't remember to whom - read it recently.


Last edited by Angelique on Thu 26 May - 17:33; edited 1 time in total

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Guest on Thu 26 May - 17:27

[quote="tanszi"]Hiya Blueeyes, thats quite feasible, he's local to the radio area. [quote]

Hiya tanszi, it does say MAY be questioned ....I read that to be RJ's natural assumption ...in view of what they've said below .
Whether news like this can be justifiably given out in that manner ...not sure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  LadyJay on Thu 26 May - 17:41

And what Favours were they?they were calling in i wonder ?

LadyJay
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Fudge on Thu 26 May - 17:41

mumbles wrote:
Angelique wrote:
Fudge wrote:I will always remember the picture of Matthew Oldfield comforting Kate when she was very upset, Matthew looked so concerned. I always found it odd that it was not Gerry comforting Kate.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Fudge

Where would I find said picture ?


Many thanks mumbles.

Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  duncanmac on Thu 26 May - 17:44

MO was supposed to be the last person to see MM before her disappearance.
He was delegated the task of checking her, and failed to do so.
That IMO makes him the number one suspect.
When the evidence of the dogs came to light IMHO the PJ messed things up big style.
They should have brought in the Tapas 9 all at the same time, interviewed them in individual rooms and then one of the group would have cracked.
Why only KM & GM where interviewed separately on two different days I will never know.

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  duncanmac on Thu 26 May - 17:46


'it's time to call in those favours'. Quote by John McCann
[/quote][b]

That was made by Kates uncle Mr Kennedy of Rothley

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 17:47

duncanmac wrote:MO was supposed to be the last person to see MM before her disappearance.
He was delegated the task of checking her, and failed to do so.
That IMO makes him the number one suspect.
When the evidence of the dogs came to light IMHO the PJ messed things up big style.
They should have brought in the Tapas 9 all at the same time, interviewed them in individual rooms and then one of the group would have cracked.
Why only KM & GM where interviewed separately on two different days I will never know.

Possibly they thought that either Kate or Gerry would crack. No need to get all of them there - bet they wish they had though.

ETA Funnily I was reading his initial statement and he said and confirmed he didn't go into the apartment.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  dutchclogs on Thu 26 May - 17:51

POOR MATT and now the rest

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 62
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Dimsie on Thu 26 May - 17:54

I know one thing - if SY read all the statements and watch all the interviews and peruse Kate's book, their heads are going to be turned. Imagine trying to get a coherent picture out of all those pieces; the minute you put one piece in place it pushes another out. The full picture will take some time to emerge, I imagine, or maybe the confusion over who was where and when will never be sorted out.

Wasn't it Gerry who said confusion was good?

Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Location : N Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Angelique on Thu 26 May - 18:13

May have to put a hold on celebration - I have looked for this quote from MO statement but can't find it - my Mac keeps crashing. Will continue looking.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Guest on Thu 26 May - 18:14

LadyJay wrote:And what Favours were they?they were calling in i wonder ?

Hmm.... allegedly wasn't MO the dr. Gerry was helping with his alleged medical negligence? Something stirring at the back of my brain on that .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Fudge on Thu 26 May - 18:25

Blueeyes wrote:
LadyJay wrote:And what Favours were they?they were calling in i wonder ?

Hmm.... allegedly wasn't MO the dr. Gerry was helping with his alleged medical negligence? Something stirring at the back of my brain on that .

I remember reading that on 3A's but not sure if it was just forum myth.

Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Fudge on Thu 26 May - 18:28

Fudge wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Angelique wrote:
Fudge wrote:I will always remember the picture of Matthew Oldfield comforting Kate when she was very upset, Matthew looked so concerned. I always found it odd that it was not Gerry comforting Kate.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Fudge

Where would I find said picture ?


Many thanks mumbles.

I think this is the only time I have seen Kate breakdown.

Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Guest on Thu 26 May - 18:30

Fudge wrote:
Blueeyes wrote:
LadyJay wrote:And what Favours were they?they were calling in i wonder ?

Hmm.... allegedly wasn't MO the dr. Gerry was helping with his alleged medical negligence? Something stirring at the back of my brain on that .

I remember reading that on 3A's but not sure if it was just forum myth.

If you Google MO's name /medical negligence there are references.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Fudge on Thu 26 May - 18:42

Blueeyes wrote:
Fudge wrote:
Blueeyes wrote:
LadyJay wrote:And what Favours were they?they were calling in i wonder ?

Hmm.... allegedly wasn't MO the dr. Gerry was helping with his alleged medical negligence? Something stirring at the back of my brain on that .

I remember reading that on 3A's but not sure if it was just forum myth.

If you Google MO's name /medical negligence there are references.

Thanks Blueeyes.

Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  ann_chovey on Thu 26 May - 19:06


An elderly man died, the relatives claimed due to Oldfield's mis/late diagnosis. Gerry was to speak in his defence. No idea of the outcome.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum