Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

+29
wjk
cass
ann_chovey
nospinnaker
Bobsy
almostgothic
kitti
duncanmac
Wallflower
Angelique
oversoon
tanszi
bootsy
Badboy
docmac
LJC
zodiac
ShabbyTiger
mummy45
Fudge
dutchclogs
LadyJay
mumbles
pennylane
Autumn
matthew
Justiceforallkids
Roasted Arizona
ali1966
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 Empty Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  kitti Fri 27 May - 7:38

Rachels interview 15.3.2007.....the windows off the shutters were closed, the patio door shutters were CLOSED and they had to be OPENED to enter.

So you open the shutter off the patio door to go in and you close it again when you come out....what alot off noise that would make each time...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 Empty Re: Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review

Post  kitti Fri 27 May - 7:42

I don't think ANY off them went inside to check ANY off their children....they ALL just listened outside the shutters.....lazy b.......s!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 7:43

I have nothing further to tell you. I am not going to dishonour the compromise I assumed with Kate and Gerry. They want to control all information that is disclosed."

This sentence from O"Brien sums up Gerry"s control over the Group and none of the Group were interviewed by the Press while in PDL. I think it was more to do with
their timelines than anything more sinister. Any one of them , perhaps not the Payne"s who had a Baby Monitor, could have been charged with neglect.

There was a rumour, I stress a rumour, that O"Brien was called to 5a to perform a tracheotomy on Madeleiene which failed. This could have been the
reason he had left the table for such a long time and was reported to have had a break-down on return from the holiday.

Oldfield was the one who supposedly flew to Portugall to change his Statement, maybe the first one said he saw Madeleiene but the amended one says he didn"t

At the end of the day, only the Tapas 9 know what happened on that fateful night.

Last edited by Panda on Fri 27 May - 7:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amend text)
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 May - 7:47

Yes, they and only they know what happened.

Now is the time to share that knowledge, in its entirety, with SY/PJ.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 7:54

The End Is Nigh wrote:Yes, they and only they know what happened.

Now is the time to share that knowledge, in its entirety, with SY/PJ.

Morning The end is nigh

Trouble is, after 4 years is any one of them going to remember much that is useful??? If they are questioned by SY all they will say is, "sorry I can"t
remember , if I said that at the time it must be true".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 May - 7:59

Morning Yourself

I don't think it beyond the bounds of possibility that

a. One (or more) of them has already spilled the beans

and

b. Any or all of them would forget the very essence of what went on. I just don't believe they could forget it, other than perhaps some non-essential minor details. They'd have to be in a collective state of total denial not to be able to recall enough to bring the Case to its Just Conclusion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 27 May - 8:16

Dr Matthew David Oldfield: 37
[apartment 5B - Ground floor]
An endocrinologist at Kingston Hospital Surrey, he worked with Gerry McCann in Leicester before moving to London with his wife Rachael. He checked on the McCann children at 9.30pm, but did not look to see if Madeleine was in her bed.

Rachael Mariamma (sic) Jean Manpilly Oldfield: 36 [apartment 5B - Ground floor]
Recruitment-consultant and mother of a 22-month-old daughter. She spoke for the first time in Aug 2007 to dismiss "hurtful and ludicrous'' reports which suggested police had intercepted phone calls and emails between the McCann's and their friends which contradicted earlier statements they had given. She said: "They are throwing mud and we are not able to defend ourselves." Ex Corporate Tax Lawyer. Admitted as a solicitor in November 1996. With Richards Butler for 6 years and Blake Dawson Waldron, Melbourne for 18 months. Spent time in retail and Polo Ralph Lauren and John Lewis before entering the world of recruitment. Rachael's maiden name is Mampilly
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 8:22

Thanks Annabel,

You and ann_chovey amaze me the way you provide all this info at the drop of a Hat. Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 27 May - 8:41

Panda wrote:I have nothing further to tell you. I am not going to dishonour the compromise I assumed with Kate and Gerry. They want to control all information that is disclosed."

This sentence from O"Brien sums up Gerry"s control over the Group and none of the Group were interviewed by the Press while in PDL. I think it was more to do with
their timelines than anything more sinister. Any one of them , perhaps not the Payne"s who had a Baby Monitor, could have been charged with neglect.

There was a rumour, I stress a rumour, that O"Brien was called to 5a to perform a tracheotomy on Madeleiene which failed. This could have been the
reason he had left the table for such a long time and was reported to have had a break-down on return from the holiday.

Oldfield was the one who supposedly flew to Portugall to change his Statement, maybe the first one said he saw Madeleiene but the amended one says he didn"t

At the end of the day, only the Tapas 9 know what happened on that fateful night.

panda yes i remember from the early days the talk of a trackie sorry cant spell it ] and there was a report on sky too jane hill i think , i have said this before and i will keep saying it those steps are important imo . when the story broke i thought it was a domestic between gerry n kate and madeline ran out of the way and fell down those steps , but like so much i have read its now whooshed infact sometimes i have to think did i really read that ? im interested still about who the member was that flew home the day after too
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 27 May - 8:58

Cass wrote: yes i remember from the early days the talk of a trackie sorry cant spell it ] and there was a report on sky too jane hill i think , i have said this before and i will keep saying it those steps are important imo . when the story broke i thought it was a domestic between gerry n kate and madeline ran out of the way and fell down those steps , but like so much i have read its now whooshed infact sometimes i have to think did i really read that ? im interested still about who the member was that flew home the day after too .

jane Hill and Martin Brunt both reported only once....."An early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray ... commensurate with a certain type of broken larynx"

now 'whoooshed'
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 9:10

ann_chovey wrote:Cass wrote: yes i remember from the early days the talk of a trackie sorry cant spell it ] and there was a report on sky too jane hill i think , i have said this before and i will keep saying it those steps are important imo . when the story broke i thought it was a domestic between gerry n kate and madeline ran out of the way and fell down those steps , but like so much i have read its now whooshed infact sometimes i have to think did i really read that ? im interested still about who the member was that flew home the day after too .

jane Hill and Martin Brunt both reported only once....."An early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray ... commensurate with a certain type of broken larynx"

now 'whoooshed'

Hi ann_chovey......I"m in awe of you and Annabel, when we go to Bali to write our book it will be a doddle, my job will be asking for donations from the
public and thinking up Fundraising schemes, we have Angelique carrying our luggage and proofreading it"s going to be a masterpiece I can tell. Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 27 May - 9:19

It'll be a best seller Panda! Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 294124
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 9:26

Hi cass,

You have made a good observation there, that Madeleine fell down the steps having woken up and gone looking for her Parents. There was also a report that she had wandered off once before at night and was found in some bushes, I think Oldfield or O"Brien mentioned it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 27 May - 9:37

Panda wrote:
Hi cass,

You have made a good observation there, that Madeleine fell down the steps having woken up and gone looking for her Parents. There was also a report that she had wandered off once before at night and was found in some bushes, I think Oldfield or O"Brien mentioned it.

me again! Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 294124
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407950-madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children.do

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 27 May - 9:45

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
Hi cass,

me again! Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 294124
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407950-madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children.do

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.

Hiding for half an hour? A minute or two maybe but half an hour. And how did the locals realize she was hiding/missing? Were people calling her name and moving around looking for her? And the paths between the apartments would lead to roads, very dangerous for a small child to be without parental care. But eh Madeleine often had to manage without that. Not asking for answers, just thinking out loud Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 25346
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 27 May - 9:50

Bobsy wrote: Hiding for half an hour? A minute or two maybe but half an hour. And how did the locals realize she was hiding/missing? Were people calling her name and moving around looking for her? And the paths between the apartments would lead to roads, very dangerous for a small child to be without parental care. But eh Madeleine often had to manage without that. Not asking for answers, just thinking out loud

There was another report, which I can't find where it said Kate was calling 'Madeleine for about 20 minutes' I wonder if the 'local' was Mrs Fenn, that's why her friend Edna Glynn whom she phoned on the crying night said she 'wasn't surprised' at all the crying. Maybe there'd been trouble all week....crying, hiding etc.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 9:54

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
Hi cass,

I have a good memory but you and Annabel , and others here to be fair have the means of confirming my memories. I would like you to put all the info on the Madeleiene Case on a Disc in case your Computer crashes, I"m serious. Consultant from Kingston Hospital may be questioned in Madeleine McCann review - Page 4 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 27 May - 10:07

ann_chovey wrote:Bobsy wrote: Hiding for half an hour? A minute or two maybe but half an hour. And how did the locals realize she was hiding/missing? Were people calling her name and moving around looking for her? And the paths between the apartments would lead to roads, very dangerous for a small child to be without parental care. But eh Madeleine often had to manage without that. Not asking for answers, just thinking out loud

There was another report, which I can't find where it said Kate was calling 'Madeleine for about 20 minutes' I wonder if the 'local' was Mrs Fenn, that's why her friend Edna Glynn whom she phoned on the crying night said she 'wasn't surprised' at all the crying. Maybe there'd been trouble all week....crying, hiding etc.

Good morning ann chovey. Yes it is a strange comment saying she wasn't surprised. To me it suggests that this sort of thing had happened before, it was maybe a regular occurance during the week. If it is the first time she might have said" oh that surprises me" because she knew the children to be happy and non crying children. She said that it didn't surprise her so it wasn't a first time, there was no surprise, it had happened before.
Or, did she mean she wasn't surprised because she knew that the children were left alone. Or had shouting and arguing been heard from 5A during the week so she wasn't surprised at distressed children crying.
Again just asking myself the questions, what does this statement make you think ann chovey?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 27 May - 10:12

Hi Bobsy, it makes me think Kate had her handsfull that week, and it wasn't the happy holiday we are led to believe.

After all, there had been reports that Madeleine had in fact run out of the apartment one night earlier that week, and been found hiding in the bushes outside the apartment. Dr Gerry McCann effectively conceded this when he told police in his statement that ‘Madeleine ran off ahead one night on our return to the apartment but ran out of the apartment hiding from us’.

http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?28947-What-really-happened-to-Madeleine-McCann
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 10:20

Seeing all this info this morning, how the Hell can Gerry and Kate appear on all these interviews over 4 years still claim they thought it was safe to leave their children alone???? Furthermore, why weren"t they confronted with these reports by the PJ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 27 May - 10:21

No wonder she was hiding ...

Quoting police sources, the papers alleged that Mrs McCann became "visibly out of control" under questioning by police, and that witnesses had described her as "violent" and "aggressive" towards her children.

Pamela Fenn, who was in an apartment above the family on May 3 - the night Madeleine disappeared - is quoted as saying she believed Mrs McCann sometimes became violent and "out of control" in the room below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481168/Gerry-Madeleines-real-father-The-Portuguese-medias-latest-attack-McCanns.html#ixzz1NXimjRaM

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 May - 10:25

I hadn't seen this re Mrs Fenn's claim about KM previously .
What a pity that she passed away before the PM announced a review would take place .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 27 May - 10:30

ann_chovey wrote:Hi Bobsy, it makes me think Kate had her handsfull that week, and it wasn't the happy holiday we are led to believe.

After all, there had been reports that Madeleine had in fact run out of the apartment one night earlier that week, and been found hiding in the bushes outside the apartment. Dr Gerry McCann effectively conceded this when he told police in his statement that ‘Madeleine ran off ahead one night on our return to the apartment but ran out of the apartment hiding from us’.

http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?28947-What-really-happened-to-Madeleine-McCann

I agree with you here. Gerry was a foul mouth on the outward journey, so setting the scene from the off imo. Again imo Gerry is the one who likes the happy photographs of playtimes but is he a hands on wipe the runny nose type of daddy? And there were three little noses and bottoms to wipe. Clothes to sort and be put on and etc etc. He wanted to be off to his tennis and his running and be the centre of the group with his loudness.
Yes I imagine that Kate was the more hands on on the holiday.
Then of course when Madeleine had gone she had lots of help in PdL from family and friends so started to bloom as the days passed.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 May - 10:32

Blueeyes wrote: I hadn't seen this re Mrs Fenn's claim about KM previously .
What a pity that she passed away before the PM announced a review would take place .

Not a pity Blueeyes,

A big black mark on the reputation of the PJ for not ordering a recon while Mrs Fenn was alive, and making Kate a Suspect not arguido.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 27 May - 10:38

I'd really like to know why KM signed Madeleine out of the creche Monday afternoon, only 15 minutes after she signed her in.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next