Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  pennylane on Sat 28 May - 16:59

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
Hi Pennylane, I don"t think she would have committed herself by saying all aspects of the case will be investigated and the reference number is for
assurance that my call would be sent to the relevant dept and I could quote that number on any future calls.

I sent an excellent letter to Stuart Prior on 23/8/08 about how Madeleiene had become a cas Cow for so many people, why was Kennedy allowed to interfere, why was his Corporate Lawyer on the Board of MM , how Clarence Mitchell in an interview with TimesonLine he says the new Investigators
David Edgar and his partner would be paid £166,000 a MONTH, can you believe it. !!1 If it wasn2t such a long letter I would type it here but with my two
fingered style it would take forever. Needless to say he didn2t reply , but I might sentd it to SY.

I hope you are right Panda! Jolly good work, and you also wrote to "call me Stu" Prior too? Very diligent of you! We both wrote to Theresa May last summer, as I'm sure did others here, when the McCanns were banging on about the review then too. I was so pleased with Ms May's response back then... as she was decidedly unhelpful.... the gruesome twosome couldn't even spin the face-to-face meeting to their own ends... as Theresa May gave them zilch to work with!

David Cameron had a meeting with Theresa May before the decision and she had already agreed the case merited a "scoping" whatever that was.

Who knows , maybe this review is to prove they are guilty as well as innocent.

Panda.... you said David Edgar and his partner would be paid £166,000 a MONTH Come on... you've got to be kidding me, that must be a mistake surely?

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  widowan on Sat 28 May - 17:09

Panda wrote:
Hi widowan


They have to find the money laundering if that was done with the Fund and detectives. But since it's their money to use any way they want I am not sure what they would be doing - why launder it? You can use it however you like, that was the whole point.

Astually, it isnt their money, it was donated by the public to search for Madeleine. They took out 2 months Mortgage payments and were told they had to return it. Also, they were trying to claim for Legal Fees but Esther McVey, a Director of NSU gave a televised statement to say the Board of Directors
had voted not to pay for Legal Fees, she left not long after. They have wasted the near £3million and if the Fund is investigated they could go to jail. The
£300,000 paid to Halligen with checking his credentials suggests that money was laundered.

Hi Panda - interesting -

I know it was donated to search, however, it is set up so it can be used to "help the family" - I can send money to Feed the CHildren thinking it will be used to buy rice but it may go to the expense account of the managing director or to pay for their offices. You don't necessarily believe that every penny will go to that end user, a lot goes to "administrative fees" or some sort.

who are these Directors who voted against using it for legal fees? WHo is paying Carter Ruck if not the Fund, don't tell me Kennedy is footing that bill?

It's a private company not a charity so despite John M's comments that he would make it transparent he doesn't have to, that's the point of being private. Your turn over and all of that isn't out there and you have no shareholders to be accountable to. That they sort of acted like this was a charity for Madeleine's search but used the money to do other things - helping the family things - that were legal according to the Fund -would be not nice, but is that Fraud?

I can't imagine with all their lawyers and the corporate lawyer on the Board they would get on the wrong side of the law, more that they would fudge it to people that this Fund wasn't actually being used the way people thought...


widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  Panda on Sat 28 May - 17:14

Pennylane, I kid you not .... it"s item 2 of my letter to Stuart Prior:-

"!. In an interview with Eamon Hughes Clarence Mitchell says there is £450,000-£500,000 left in the Fund.

2. In an interview with timesonline a couple of days later (10/8/08) he says the new Investigators , yet gto be named will be paid £166,000 per month and start from Scratch ........this could have been Halligen and all these ex FBI agents come to think of it.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  Panda on Sat 28 May - 17:24

widowan wrote:
Panda wrote:
Hi widowan


They have to find the money laundering if that was done with the Fund and detectives. But since it's their money to use any way they want I am not sure what they would be doing - why launder it? You can use it however you like, that was the whole point.

Astually, it isnt their money, it was donated by the public to search for Madeleine. They took out 2 months Mortgage payments and were told they had to return it. Also, they were trying to claim for Legal Fees but Esther McVey, a Director of NSU gave a televised statement to say the Board of Directors
had voted not to pay for Legal Fees, she left not long after. They have wasted the near £3million and if the Fund is investigated they could go to jail. The
£300,000 paid to Halligen with checking his credentials suggests that money was laundered.

Hi Panda - interesting -

I know it was donated to search, however, it is set up so it can be used to "help the family" - I can send money to Feed the CHildren thinking it will be used to buy rice but it may go to the expense account of the managing director or to pay for their offices. You don't necessarily believe that every penny will go to that end user, a lot goes to "administrative fees" or some sort.

who are these Directors who voted against using it for legal fees? WHo is paying Carter Ruck if not the Fund, don't tell me Kennedy is footing that bill?

It's a private company not a charity so despite John M's comments that he would make it transparent he doesn't have to, that's the point of being private. Your turn over and all of that isn't out there and you have no shareholders to be accountable to. That they sort of acted like this was a charity for Madeleine's search but used the money to do other things - helping the family things - that were legal according to the Fund -would be not nice, but is that Fraud?

I can't imagine with all their lawyers and the corporate lawyer on the Board they would get on the wrong side of the law, more that they would fudge it to people that this Fund wasn't actually being used the way people thought...


Kennedy is a wheeler dealer , has had two companies struck off for not producing accounts and a third liquidated leaving hundreds of people who had#paid deposits for Windows replacement. He has been very quiet of late baecause he is in trouble with two Banks for renaging on promises to
repay loans one is RBS I think over £100 million and an Australian Bank for £7 million and has disappeared The only Lawyer on the Board of NSU is Ed Smethurst , Corporate Lawyer for Kennedy"s Companies. Carter Ruck wouldn"t have anything to do with anything dishonest but I wouldn"t put it past
the others.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  pennylane on Sat 28 May - 17:26

Panda wrote:Pennylane, I kid you not .... it"s item 2 of my letter to Stuart Prior:-

"!. In an interview with Eamon Hughes Clarence Mitchell says there is £450,000-£500,000 left in the Fund.

2. In an interview with timesonline a couple of days later (10/8/08) he says the new Investigators , yet gto be named will be paid £166,000 per month and start from Scratch ........this could have been Halligen and all these ex FBI agents come to think of it.

Nearly two million in one year? Yeh right! That's a big ass laundry if you ask me!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  Panda on Sat 28 May - 17:32

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Pennylane, I kid you not .... it"s item 2 of my letter to Stuart Prior:-

"!. In an interview with Eamon Hughes Clarence Mitchell says there is £450,000-£500,000 left in the Fund.

2. In an interview with timesonline a couple of days later (10/8/08) he says the new Investigators , yet gto be named will be paid £166,000 per month and start from Scratch ........this could have been Halligen and all these ex FBI agents come to think of it.

Nearly two million in one year? Yeh right! That's a big ass laundry if you ask me!

I know......as Directors of NSU now the McCanns can"t claim they didn"t know what was going on , it was always Gerry who want to spend, spens.spend
as Justine McGuiness pointed out.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  pennylane on Sat 28 May - 17:35

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Pennylane, I kid you not .... it"s item 2 of my letter to Stuart Prior:-

"!. In an interview with Eamon Hughes Clarence Mitchell says there is £450,000-£500,000 left in the Fund.

2. In an interview with timesonline a couple of days later (10/8/08) he says the new Investigators , yet gto be named will be paid £166,000 per month and start from Scratch ........this could have been Halligen and all these ex FBI agents come to think of it.

Nearly two million in one year? Yeh right! That's a big ass laundry if you ask me!

I know......as Directors of NSU now the McCanns can"t claim they didn"t know what was going on , it was always Gerry who want to spend, spens.spend
as Justine McGuiness pointed out.

Well Gerry certainly had a hissy fit when he got Justine's (in retrospect) piffling little bill!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  victor mendez on Sat 28 May - 17:46

Well done, Panda. And you didn't let them fob you off. Good on yer.

victor mendez
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 252
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  Angelique on Sat 28 May - 17:47

I have just found this on "anorak's" site:


Madeleine McCann: Facing Facts With Lee Rainbow



"Coincidently, for those not in London and the immediate environs, London has TWO Police Forces – the Metropolitan lot and the City of London Police.
The choice of the Met for this probe is interesting because the City of London’s Force’s investigations into long and complex fraud cases would seem to give it a better track record for this sort of review."

I didn't realise there were two Forces.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  Panda on Sat 28 May - 17:50

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Pennylane, I kid you not .... it"s item 2 of my letter to Stuart Prior:-

"!. In an interview with Eamon Hughes Clarence Mitchell says there is £450,000-£500,000 left in the Fund.

2. In an interview with timesonline a couple of days later (10/8/08) he says the new Investigators , yet gto be named will be paid £166,000 per month and start from Scratch ........this could have been Halligen and all these ex FBI agents come to think of it.

Nearly two million in one year? Yeh right! That's a big ass laundry if you ask me!

I know......as Directors of NSU now the McCanns can"t claim they didn"t know what was going on , it was always Gerry who want to spend, spens.spend
as Justine McGuiness pointed out.

Well Gerry certainly had a hissy fit when he got Justine's (in retrospect) piffling little bill!

Do you remember a few months ago a Member who reported the McCanns had changed their Mortgage Bank from Northern Rock to HSBC. What if it was to get out of the interest only Mortgage. pay a few thousend to break the Contract and move to HSBC to pay a hefty sum off their Mortgage ?


Gotta go now, catch you later x

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  Panda on Sat 28 May - 17:52

victor mendez wrote:Well done, Panda. And you didn't let them fob you off. Good on yer.

Thanks victor mendez, I might just chase it up in a few months and quote the reference,

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  widowan on Sat 28 May - 18:57

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Pennylane, I kid you not .... it"s item 2 of my letter to Stuart Prior:-

"!. In an interview with Eamon Hughes Clarence Mitchell says there is £450,000-£500,000 left in the Fund.

2. In an interview with timesonline a couple of days later (10/8/08) he says the new Investigators , yet gto be named will be paid £166,000 per month and start from Scratch ........this could have been Halligen and all these ex FBI agents come to think of it.

Nearly two million in one year? Yeh right! That's a big ass laundry if you ask me!

I know......as Directors of NSU now the McCanns can"t claim they didn"t know what was going on , it was always Gerry who want to spend, spens.spend
as Justine McGuiness pointed out.

Well Gerry certainly had a hissy fit when he got Justine's (in retrospect) piffling little bill!

That's right. He did not like paying her expense report, a drop in the bucket compared to what they gave Haligen supposedly- for what?

. He likes to choose what to pay for -do not pay for wine, get a bottle a day free from Tapas bar even though you are at the resort as a guest - a very bad guest that is horrible for their PR, continually claiming it was their resort that was unsafe not your parenting practices - pay for his own tennis lessons but not for the kids' to have a babysitter. I wonder what he thought was worth that much money, of "his" money as he would see it. Lawyers of course. Trips to Rome, to give the Pope a chance to be able to meet them.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  pennylane on Sat 28 May - 19:29

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Pennylane, I kid you not .... it"s item 2 of my letter to Stuart Prior:-

"!. In an interview with Eamon Hughes Clarence Mitchell says there is £450,000-£500,000 left in the Fund.

2. In an interview with timesonline a couple of days later (10/8/08) he says the new Investigators , yet gto be named will be paid £166,000 per month and start from Scratch ........this could have been Halligen and all these ex FBI agents come to think of it.

Nearly two million in one year? Yeh right! That's a big ass laundry if you ask me!

I know......as Directors of NSU now the McCanns can"t claim they didn"t know what was going on , it was always Gerry who want to spend, spens.spend
as Justine McGuiness pointed out.

Well Gerry certainly had a hissy fit when he got Justine's (in retrospect) piffling little bill!

Do you remember a few months ago a Member who reported the McCanns had changed their Mortgage Bank from Northern Rock to HSBC. What if it was to get out of the interest only Mortgage. pay a few thousend to break the Contract and move to HSBC to pay a hefty sum off their Mortgage ?


Gotta go now, catch you later x

Now there's a thought. Wouldn't surprise me a bit!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Madeleine's Review by SY be pulled??

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:13


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum