Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Raids over child sexual exploitation in Greater Manchester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Jun - 8:14

More than a dozen men have been targeted in a series of police raids, as part of a major investigation into the sexual exploitation of children.

Officers have spoken to 30 girls in one of the largest inquiries carried out by Greater Manchester Police's serious crime division.

The girls from Stockport are said to have been given alcohol and drugs and taken to sex parties.

More than 100 detectives and officers carried out the raids at 0730 BST.

They were at properties in Salford, Longsight in north Manchester and Clayton.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-13759651?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down

Re: Raids over child sexual exploitation in Greater Manchester

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Jun - 9:51

Update:

Eight men have been arrested in police raids in Greater Manchester, as part of a major investigation into the sexual exploitation of children.

Officers have spoken to more than 30 girls in one of the largest inquiries carried out by Greater Manchester Police's major incident team.

Some are victims and others are witnesses, a police spokesman said.

Girls from Stockport are said to have been given drink and drugs and taken to sex parties.

Some of the victims are believed to have been in care.

More than 100 detectives and officers carried out the raids at 0730 BST.

The men were arrested in Cheetham Hill, Fallowfield, Levenshulme, Moss Side, Chorlton-on-Medlock and Woodhouse Park.

More victims
They are all being held on suspicion of trafficking within the UK for the purposes of sexual exploitation.

Assistant Chief Constable Terry Sweeney said: "I hope today's action shows people in Greater Manchester that the issue of sexual exploitation is one that we take extremely seriously.

"It is believed there could ultimately be more victims in this case and officers now want to hear from anyone else who thinks they may have been sexually exploited.

"I want to reassure the people of Greater Manchester that we have a number of operations currently targeting this kind of criminal behaviour.

"I cannot go into details as that could jeopardise the operations, but people need to know this issue is at the top of GMP's priorities.

"We work closely with local authorities and other organisations such as Barnardo's, to address the specific issue of adults befriending and grooming younger people for sex."

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon on Wed 15 Jun - 16:54

Horrifying, what a lot of sick and twisted people there are and no doubt some of these people are looked on as pillars of the community.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Wed 15 Jun - 18:17

The police knew about this months and months ago, but freely admitted they didn't do anything because they would be thought racist, as the men involved were Asian. You couldn't fuckin make it up!! PC Britain gone bollocking mad!! I'm glad they have been caught, but this is the tip of the iceberg! They use Allah as there guidance, but if the little girls invloved aren't moslem, they count for nothing (in their eyes) just pieces of meat to be manipulated and used.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique on Thu 16 Jun - 3:11

Fred

Totally agree.

I couldn't believe this when I first heard it on the news - they filmed them coming out of what I assume was the Police Station and they were smiling - dont even want to print what I think. Evil beasts - inhuman vile people. I understand some of these young girls were then used for prostitution!

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Thu 16 Jun - 21:11

fred wrote:The police knew about this months and months ago, but freely admitted they didn't do anything because they would be thought racist, as the men involved were Asian. You couldn't fuckin make it up!! PC Britain gone bollocking mad!! I'm glad they have been caught, but this is the tip of the iceberg! They use Allah as there guidance, but if the little girls invloved aren't moslem, they count for nothing (in their eyes) just pieces of meat to be manipulated and used.

Hear Hear fred.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 16 Jun - 23:04

fred wrote:The police knew about this months and months ago, but freely admitted they didn't do anything because they would be thought racist, as the men involved were Asian. You couldn't fuckin make it up!! PC Britain gone bollocking mad!! I'm glad they have been caught, but this is the tip of the iceberg! They use Allah as there guidance, but if the little girls invloved aren't moslem, they count for nothing (in their eyes) just pieces of meat to be manipulated and used.

This kind of thing has been going on for a long time. I lived in Manchester from 1985 - 1988. I knew quite a few Muslims, women mostly, and those women would tell me about their husbands and brothers who regularly preyed on white girls. Yes, their husbands did it too. This was thought to be OK because white girls were immoral.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18460
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Fri 17 Jun - 9:46

AnnaEsse wrote:

This kind of thing has been going on for a long time. I lived in Manchester from 1985 - 1988. I knew quite a few Muslims, women mostly, and those women would tell me about their husbands and brothers who regularly preyed on white girls. Yes, their husbands did it too. This was thought to be OK because white girls were immoral.

I've got first hand experience of this with my daughter, I'm afraid.
She was about 11(she's 24 now) at the time and had walked her friend to the end of our road. On her way back a car pulled up by the side of her telling her to get in, he was Asian, she ignored him and started to run, he drove the car in front of her and tried to block her path. Unbeknown to her, I used to watch her until she was nearly back home and ran out, making my way towards them. The guy obviously saw me, backed the car up and drove off. I never got the reg number but described the car make etc to the police, nothing came of it!
We're on the Manchester/Cheshire border.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

as above

Post  halfamo on Fri 17 Jun - 15:56

What a awful experience wjk good thing you were watching but this sort of thing is not exclusive to the UK the Turkish men here in Germany prey on young girls from neighbouring countries Poland etc who come over the border hoping for a better life and get sucked in by these gangs an end up being passed around then are put to work as prostitutes , these men can be seen in the pubs & clubs grooming these girls.

halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:53

Sponsored content