Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance....

+29
tigger
halfamo
the slave
Ollybelle
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
kitti
Panda
whatsupdoc
Chris
Angelina
widowan
Angelique
MaryB
tanszi
fred
amber
Keela
almostgothic
pennylane
cass
zodiac
The evidence
Ireland
Lioned
flower
malena stool
Loveday
Hammy
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance....

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 10:07

If this phone hacking dates back so many years, with Scotland Yard involved, don"t bet on an impartial Review. Maybe it is all just a ruse for Amaral"s
Book not to be published in the U.K. , or the Trial in Portugal not to take place on the grounds there is an "ongoing investigation", anything is
possible with the corruption in high places. Since the Report is supposedly not to be made public, yet it was mainly public donations which have been
wasted , and Taxpayers money footing the Bill for the Review what right have the Government got to keep it secret???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance....

Post  cass Thu 7 Jul - 10:34

ihave thought very hard about this last night and . i do believe that things have been looked at before kates book was printed . talks have been going on . they sy and pj will not let it be known because they do not want a media circus stopping them . the mcanns did their bit in the sun but i think they over stepped their mark by insulting dc and bringing his son into it , and the pj saying nothing being done bla bla . they went on about the fund being low etc and this help that dc is making is to shut them up . and freeze the fund and in that meaning freeze is at least let joe public know they are helping re cost . no need to send money to rothley towers .
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 7 Jul - 11:21

Ireland wrote:No whitewash, this is the real thing, the McCann's have hidden long enough, the truth will out.
No way are SY going to play pretendy cops and nothing happened, the evidence is there, they will see it.

What evidence? There was some...the FSS destroyed the samples. If there was anything useable it would have been used long ago. Without new physical evidence or a confession I don't see what they will be able to see.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 7 Jul - 11:23

Panda wrote:
If this phone hacking dates back so many years, with Scotland Yard involved, don"t bet on an impartial Review. Maybe it is all just a ruse for Amaral"s
Book not to be published in the U.K. , or the Trial in Portugal not to take place on the grounds there is an "ongoing investigation", anything is
possible with the corruption in high places. Since the Report is supposedly not to be made public, yet it was mainly public donations which have been
wasted , and Taxpayers money footing the Bill for the Review what right have the Government got to keep it secret???

Nothing is going to be made public...obviously a trial would be public so it seems to me it's very unlikely they are expecting to charge anyone
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 11:25

cass wrote:ihave thought very hard about this last night and . i do believe that things have been looked at before kates book was printed . talks have been going on . they sy and pj will not let it be known because they do not want a media circus stopping them . the mcanns did their bit in the sun but i think they over stepped their mark by insulting dc and bringing his son into it , and the pj saying nothing being done bla bla . they went on about the fund being low etc and this help that dc is making is to shut them up . and freeze the fund and in that meaning freeze is at least let joe public know they are helping re cost . no need to send money to rothley towers .

Hi cass, the McCanns are exceeding their rights to have the case Reviewed. Remember Ben Needham"s Mother said she was told that the U.K. Police
could not intervene because the abduction occurred in a Foreign Country. How come Cameron and the McCanns can flout that rule???????? As far as I know, maybe our Members living in Portugal can confirm, the Portugese have not given permission for the files to be examined. Cameron is not that stupid to try to shut up the McCanns to the tune of £3.5 million , he was emotionally blackmailed by the letter published in The Sun, he felt obliged to
act....the McCanns and Mitchell and The Sun Editor can"t stoop any lower IMO
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 11:30

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:

Nothing is going to be made public...obviously a trial would be public so it seems to me it's very unlikely they are expecting to charge anyone

Hi Angelina,

The wheels of Justice grind very slow in Portugal, if the Trial had already taken place and Amaral exonerated, more doubt would have been cast on the
McCanns and the situation we have now been avoided. I depise the Government denying information to the Public under the FOI act, at least the U.S.
is more democratic in this regard.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 7 Jul - 11:33

Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Angelina,

The wheels of Justice grind very slow in Portugal, if the Trial had already taken place and Amaral exonerated, more doubt would have been cast on the
McCanns and the situation we have now been avoided. I depise the Government denying information to the Public under the FOI act, at least the U.S.
is more democratic in this regard.

Perhaps we should club together and send a large can of WD40 Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 294124

Seriously, it seems that legal stuff anywhere takes soooo long, cases take years to come to court even in the UK
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 11:40

Angelina, I agree and do wonder at the cause. take the latest case about Jo Yeates, the evidence was sufficient to charge Tabak yet it is taking 6 months to assemble it and go to Court. The Judicial System in the U.K. is not very popular with the Public over some of the decisions Judges make, I think a
Peoples Court with Members of the Public, act as Judge, Prosecutor and Defense would do just as well. bags I Prosecutor.!! Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Jul - 12:18

Panda wrote:

Angelina, I agree and do wonder at the cause. take the latest case about Jo Yeates, the evidence was sufficient to charge Tabak yet it is taking 6 months to assemble it and go to Court. The Judicial System in the U.K. is not very popular with the Public over some of the decisions Judges make, I think a
Peoples Court with Members of the Public, act as Judge, Prosecutor and Defense would do just as well. bags I Prosecutor.!! Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 294124

I want to see Kate and Gerry cross-questioned by Judge Judy.

Amaral is starting to resemble Columbo with that blanket that he won't let go of. It has to be important. (Colombo was also underestimated and taken for a fool, but he always got his man.)

I agree with Lioned about NSY. I think the script has already been written. Unfortunately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 12:31

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:

I want to see Kate and Gerry cross-questioned by Judge Judy.

Amaral is starting to resemble Columbo with that blanket that he won't let go of. It has to be important. (Colombo was also underestimated and taken for a fool, but he always got his man.)

I agree with Lioned about NSY. I think the script has already been written. Unfortunately.

I must admit I am getting bad vibes about this Trial it certainly should not have taken so long to come to Court and just hope it is not a deliberate ploy.

Now that a Review is taking place it could also be a reason for his Book not to be sold in the U.K, yes, it seems nothing will happen with the NSY Report.

Iris, good choice, I could just imagine Judge Judy.......she wouldn"t stand for err umm . or"it was our holiday too".
Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 7 Jul - 12:50

I thought there would have been more people positive since the news that police have been receiving money in exchange for information. If SY aren't prepared to cover up for other policemen why should the Mcs have anything covered up, if it has been.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 7 Jul - 12:58

Judge Judy is the sharpest pencil in the box. She asks the right questions and is not put off by waffle and BS. It would all be over b4 the tea break...lol. Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 25346

These long trials and various delays are just too much. Are they really necessary? It seems a way to let the lawyers make more money.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 13:04

margaret wrote:I thought there would have been more people positive since the news that police have been receiving money in exchange for information. If SY aren't prepared to cover up for other policemen why should the Mcs have anything covered up, if it has been.

Hi Margaret,

I think it"s because the McCanns have been protected for the last 4 years , even now they can order the Press to delete a photo, and they do their bidding.!!!! It"s the Fund which should have been investigated, this would have been their achilles heel since as Directors the McCanns could not have
claimed ignorance.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 13:10

whatsupdoc wrote:Judge Judy is the sharpest pencil in the box. She asks the right questions and is not put off by waffle and BS. It would all be over b4 the tea break...lol. Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 25346

These long trials and various delays are just too much. Are they really necessary? It seems a way to let the lawyers make more money.

Hi whatsupdoc, when you think about it , The British Empire introduced the current Judicial System to all the Countries they occupied, King Charles
introduced the Law of Equity ........look how far the Judicial system has fallen foul by corruption and greed and the infamous FOI Act which it is not.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Jul - 13:18

'if it doesn't sound true......then it isnt'.....judge judy.

'how can you tell if he's telling lies.....his lips are moving'.....judge judy.

'he's one bottle short off a six pack'.....judge judy.

Last edited by kitti on Thu 7 Jul - 13:51; edited 2 times in total
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 13:28

kitti wrote:'if it doesn't sound true......then it isnt'.....judge judy.

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324 Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 7 Jul - 13:37

margaret wrote:I thought there would have been more people positive since the news that police have been receiving money in exchange for information. If SY aren't prepared to cover up for other policemen why should the Mcs have anything covered up, if it has been.

I'm not too optimistic about the Review as I think there is too much covered up in the UK, not to mention the US.

I watched the PM's question time yesterday and heard DC saying about 9/11 being a terrorist attack. I suppose he has to say this to keep friends with the Americans. Most educated people KNOW it was a false flag. The scientific proof is endless. I saw the proof that thermite explosive was used and the results in the steel of the shaped charges b4 they shipped the steel to China. The temp on the ground was around 1300 degrees C for weeks afterwards...check the satellite info.

Larry Silverstein said they should PULL building 7 around lunchtime for the sake of saving life. The building was demolished about 5 hours later and shown on BBC a few minutes later than announced ...a 47 story steel building. Who could rig for demolition such a building as quick as that? Building 7 was the command & control centre and housed CIA, FBI and Enron data., etc I bet the firemen didn't see any demolition workers setting the charges during the afternoon in building 7.

http://theintelhub.com/2011/02/06/explosives-found-in-world-trade-center-dust/

Good old Larry made $7Billion from 2 claims on the Twin Towers.They were a white elephant, losing money and needed stripping of a lot of asbestos but they should have emptied the buildings first b4 blowing them up. The govt needed an excuse to keep America at war.

So basically, are we to expect anything positive to emerge from this review with all these huge lies and cover ups?
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 7 Jul - 13:38

We will be sadly exactly where we are today because NSY can review till the cows come home but this case belongs to Portugal and Portugal are not going to reopen without new evidence turns up its a review they will go through the motions and look like they are doing something , along with many others i know what i think happened but without proof its just a theory and a theory is what i think it will remain , because without concrete proof they will remain free . they have up till now imo gotten away with a serious crime and nothing NSY do will change this.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 7 Jul - 13:39

Panda wrote:

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324 Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324

also 'Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!' ...JJ

precisely what the gruesome twosome have been trying to do since Maddie met her tragic end four years ago!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 7 Jul - 13:44

halfamo wrote:We will be sadly exactly where we are today because NSY can review till the cows come home but this case belongs to Portugal and Portugal are not going to reopen without new evidence turns up its a review they will go through the motions and look like they are doing something , along with many others i know what i think happened but without proof its just a theory and a theory is what i think it will remain , because without concrete proof they will remain free . they have up till now imo gotten away with a serious crime and nothing NSY do will change this.

Exactly. I think the way to go is via the Fund. I would like to see justice for Madeleine but getting the right proof could take some time.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 7 Jul - 13:44

halfamo wrote:We will be sadly exactly where we are today because NSY can review till the cows come home but this case belongs to Portugal and Portugal are not going to reopen without new evidence turns up its a review they will go through the motions and look like they are doing something , .

Spot on!!!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Jul - 13:54

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

precisely what the gruesome twosome have been trying to do since Maddie met her tragic end four years ago!

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324 Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324 also 'Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!' ...JJ
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Jul - 14:00

'on your best day your not as smart as me on my worse day and when I am sleeping'......judge judy.

Judisms....

'either your playing dumb, or its not an act'.......judge judy

'dumb ideas... Come from people with dumb brains '......judge judy.

'don't try to teach a pig to sing....it doesn't work and it annoys the pig'.....judge judy
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 7 Jul - 14:01

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324 Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324 also 'Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!' ...JJ

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 294124 Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 7 Jul - 14:03

kitti wrote:'on your best day your not as smart as me on my worse day and when I am sleeping'......judge judy.

Judisms....

'either your playing dumb, or its not an act'.......judge judy

'dumb ideas... Come from people with dumb brains '......judge judy.

'don't try to teach a pig to sing....it doesn't work and it annoys the pig'.....judge judy

Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 23324 Great stuff kitti...esp the last one.... Now does anyone doubt the Scotland Yard investigation into Maddies disappearance.... - Page 2 294124
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next