Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

+42
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
Carolina
Loopdaloop
Bebootje
kitti
Chris
Hammy
docmac
margaret
almostgothic
Panda
Thistledown
liz83
snowflake
Bellatrix
marxman
whatsupdoc
ann_chovey
Angelique
beausnanna
frencheuropean
Loveday
tanszi
mumbles
Wintabells
Merina
Ollybelle
Nic
Oldartform
Dimsie
Angelina
halfamo
Justiceforallkids
contrary
RIORITA
Keela
MaryB
quickfingers
Annabel
aqeleega
Supersal
46 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 Empty Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  kitti Wed 20 Jul - 11:25

David Cameron was just following orders from his lord and master...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 20 Jul - 14:31

Bryant said he knew this indirectly from "a very good source". He said that he had not spoken to the person involved directly, but that he had spoken to a person who had spoken to the person (a member of the Buckingham Palace staff, he seemed to imply) who "made quite clear to people that there was a high degree of anxiety about this". The message was passed on not directly to Cameron, but to "members of his team", Bryant said.

Good grief it is "the aunt of my next door neighbour's sister's hairdresser" source.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 20 Jul - 14:40

Panda wrote:David Cameron is certainly going to have a rough ride at the Commons Meeting today.....the most damaging being that Rupert Murdoch said David
had asked him to go in to No 10 via the back door, although James was quick to say his dad had got it wrong.

Also, the Protesters saying Murdoch must go and take his Companies with him is not helping Cameron since he is a Friend of Murdoch and Rebekah.

I actually thought he came out of it reasonably well even if a little evasive on one or two points. He certainly scored a few goals in return.

Best quote:

"At least I haven't seen Rebecca Rebekah Brooks in her PJs" (reference to the Brown sleep over party).

Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 20 Jul - 14:43

Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:I am wondering why Hammy is so keen for us all to change our opinions,...

why don't you just ask?

Because I really don't care all that much, to be honest.

me neither. i'm just expressing my opinion on this twit(terer). how people choose to interpret that opinion is up to them but doesn't make them right. sometimes you have to say it a few times to get people to think. hope you didn't spend too much money on coloured pens.

Hammy, as I said before, we have had your opinion on the subject at least three times. I would add that you (not the generic 'one,' but you personally) do not have to say something or anything in fact a few times because most of the members here are quite capable of thinking without your help. You are reminding me more and more of someone who used to be a member here who also took it upon themselves to tell the rest of us where we were going wrong. Please do express your own opinion on the topics, but opinions on the rest of us keep to yourself.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 16:31

Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:I am wondering why Hammy is so keen for us all to change our opinions,...

why don't you just ask?

me neither. i'm just expressing my opinion on this twit(terer). how people choose to interpret that opinion is up to them but doesn't make them right. sometimes you have to say it a few times to get people to think. hope you didn't spend too much money on coloured pens.

What have coloured pens got to do with anything. Just curious thats all. Hammy????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 20 Jul - 16:31

Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:
Hammy wrote:

why don't you just ask?

What's that supposed to mean, it sounds horribly childish?

ETA: Antionette our posts crossed
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 16:34

So its not just me that cant get the riddle Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 20 Jul - 16:41

Antoinette wrote:So its not just me that cant get the riddle Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 294124

I don't get the connection either.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 20 Jul - 16:45

AnnaEsse wrote:
Antoinette wrote:So its not just me that cant get the riddle Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 294124

I don't get the connection either.

Nor me.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 20 Jul - 17:05

Cameron is a very lucky man......he has managed to sail thought this at the moment.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 20 Jul - 17:43

kitti wrote:Cameron is a very lucky man......he has managed to sail thought this at the moment.

Having watched him in action today, I think your right, kitti!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 20 Jul - 18:17

Antoinette wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:
Hammy wrote:

why don't you just ask?

What have coloured pens got to do with anything. Just curious thats all. Hammy????

just don't think there'll be much use for them that's all...https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t16089-please-read#332123

humour?
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 20 Jul - 18:20

Hammy wrote:
Antoinette wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:
Hammy wrote:

why don't you just ask?

just don't think there'll be much use for them that's all...https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t16089-please-read#332123

humour?

No, I'm still not with you. What do coloured pens have to do with OT posts?

ETA: No, don't get it. Iris says she's not interested in why you are so interested in changing people's minds and you make a comment about coloured pens. Where is the connection?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 20 Jul - 18:38

AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Antoinette wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:

humour?

ETA: No, don't get it. Iris says she's not interested in why you are so interested in changing people's minds and you make a comment about coloured pens. Where is the connection?

iris said she'll colour in the predictions in post linked as and when they happen. since i think the twitterer is a wind up i don't think they'll happen hence i hope she didn't spend too much money on coloured pens.

i think i'll go lie down now.
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 19:01

Perhaps you draw on your screen with coloured pens, Hammy, but I certainly don't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 20 Jul - 19:19

Hammy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Antoinette wrote:
Hammy wrote:

humour?

iris said she'll colour in the predictions in post linked as and when they happen. since i think the twitterer is a wind up i don't think they'll happen hence i hope she didn't spend too much money on coloured pens.

Iris wrote:Perhaps you draw on your screen with coloured pens, Hammy, but I certainly don't.

i think i better make that go lie down in a dark room.
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Wed 20 Jul - 19:23

kitti wrote:Cameron is a very lucky man......he has managed to sail thought this at the moment.

Cameron is just to cocky for his own good at the mo, Something else is going to come out??? Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 463762

Is something going to come out regarding the Mcs, that has upset alot of people regarding ExNOTWjourno2......only time will tell???
SY will do a fine job imo, without the help of ExNOTWjourno2 imo Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 25346
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 20 Jul - 19:34

Hammy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Antoinette wrote:
Hammy wrote:

humour?

Oh right! Please stick to the topic at hand Hammy. Jokes are best when they are immediate and not linked to threads that some may not have read.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 20 Jul - 21:39

just picked this up but can't see it on twit account. may have been removed. anyone else see it? would haveen around 7ish this evening.

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 8 Tediou10
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 22:11

Yes, I saw it. She said earlier in the week that there would be stuff coming out, but she probably just got fed up with people on both sides badgering her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 20 Jul - 22:12

Hammy wrote:just picked this up but can't see it on twit account. may have been removed. anyone else see it? would haveen around 7ish this evening.

I don't see it either but I think it was in reply to a tweet from a proMcCann who accused her of raising the subject to get more followers.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 20 Jul - 22:15

Hammy wrote:just picked this up but can't see it on twit account. may have been removed. anyone else see it? would haveen around 7ish this evening.

Someone accused her of using the McCanns to generate followers, assume that's why she removed it. Can't make anything of the anagram without seeing what her next tweet was.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Wed 20 Jul - 22:20

Interesting comment picked up on an article about Rupert Murdoch.

"If you think exnotwjourno2 has been ‘accurate’ then you need a lobotomy. It’s a fake and it’s so obvious I am appalled how many people who are supposed to be intelligent get taken in. It works on exactly the same level as a medium.
You will note from the above ‘clues’ that ”Cameron will be like a blushing school girl on Tuesday”.. Total bullshit. Proof postive that folks are desperate to be ‘in the know’ and will willingly suspend disbelief even for obvious scammers. It’s depressing, frankly."

MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 20 Jul - 22:51

Has she removed this morning's tweets referring to "Neil Wallace"? If there for 5 years she overlapped Neil Wallis for three of them.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 20 Jul - 22:59

carmen wrote:
Chris wrote:Has she removed this morning's tweets referring to "Neil Wallace"? If there for 5 years she overlapped Neil Wallis for three of them.

Spelt Wallace and not Wallis???

Yep. Obviously removed then
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next