Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  mumbles on Sun 17 Jul - 21:49

kitti wrote:I got that off twitter lol....

Cheat!
avatar
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Guest on Sun 17 Jul - 23:08

buildersbum wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Supersal wrote:
@ExNOTWjourno2 Who At sun/sunday times AutHoRisEd payment to KatE #mccann for frauDulent Book sErialisation?


I'm rubbish at these, but my belief is that this will hit the fan tonight...

I guess Rebekah... but there's an e and d going spare.
(she added an extra vowel by mistake yesterday)

ETA: Oops! missed out the W and A. Thanks Iris.

REBEKAH WADE,whoever is doing the tweeting, knows Rebekah as Wade and doesn't associate Brooks with her.

That's because she was Rebekah Wade when Gerry rang her up - AFAIK
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  mumbles on Sun 17 Jul - 23:19

carmen wrote:
buildersbum wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Supersal wrote:
@ExNOTWjourno2 Who At sun/sunday times AutHoRisEd payment to KatE #mccann for frauDulent Book sErialisation?


I'm rubbish at these, but my belief is that this will hit the fan tonight...

I guess Rebekah... but there's an e and d going spare.
(she added an extra vowel by mistake yesterday)

ETA: Oops! missed out the W and A. Thanks Iris.

REBEKAH WADE,whoever is doing the tweeting, knows Rebekah as Wade and doesn't associate Brooks with her.



That's because she was Rebekah Wade when Gerry rang her up - AFAIK

I've had a little think about this since I last posted.

She actually refers to her as Rebekah Brooks at the top of her profile. (where she has something to say)

Maybe Rebekah Wade was simply easier to use in her anagram?

avatar
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Guest on Sun 17 Jul - 23:43

From here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mccanns-launch-fightback-over-nonsensical-murder-claims-402797.html

McCanns launch fightback over 'nonsensical' murder claims
By Ian Herbert
Wednesday, 19 September 2007

The campaign's key figures

Gerry McCann


Mr McCann has assiduously nurtured contacts among national newspaper editors to counteract the stories emanating from Portugal. He is believed to have telephoned the News of the World's editor, Colin Myler, shortly before he was declared an arguido (suspect), to tell his side of the story, and it was a direct call by Mr McCann to Rebekah Wade last week that resulted in a Sun splash and inside headline: 'There's no proof.' By contrast, the day before the paper ran with the headline: 'Guilty or Innocent?'

Who serialised the book??

Who published the letter to Cameron????





avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Hammy on Mon 18 Jul - 7:01

aqeleega wrote:That isnt one of exnotwjourno2 tweets its one of Realhumptyb asking her a question.

humptybumpty huh? that name's been doing the rounds this weekend.
avatar
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 57
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Ollybelle on Mon 18 Jul - 7:03

carmen wrote:From here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mccanns-launch-fightback-over-nonsensical-murder-claims-402797.html

McCanns launch fightback over 'nonsensical' murder claims
By Ian Herbert
Wednesday, 19 September 2007

The campaign's key figures

Gerry McCann


Mr McCann has assiduously nurtured contacts among national newspaper editors to counteract the stories emanating from Portugal. He is believed to have telephoned the News of the World's editor, Colin Myler, shortly before he was declared an arguido (suspect), to tell his side of the story, and it was a direct call by Mr McCann to Rebekah Wade last week that resulted in a Sun splash and inside headline: 'There's no proof.' By contrast, the day before the paper ran with the headline: 'Guilty or Innocent?'

Who serialised the book??

Who published the letter to Cameron????






Who knew that the book was a lie when it was published I have great hopes for this week
avatar
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Chris on Mon 18 Jul - 8:08

carmen wrote:From here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mccanns-launch-fightback-over-nonsensical-murder-claims-402797.html

McCanns launch fightback over 'nonsensical' murder claims
By Ian Herbert
Wednesday, 19 September 2007

The campaign's key figures

Gerry McCann


Mr McCann has assiduously nurtured contacts among national newspaper editors to counteract the stories emanating from Portugal. He is believed to have telephoned the News of the World's editor, Colin Myler, shortly before he was declared an arguido (suspect), to tell his side of the story, and it was a direct call by Mr McCann to Rebekah Wade last week that resulted in a Sun splash and inside headline: 'There's no proof.' By contrast, the day before the paper ran with the headline: 'Guilty or Innocent?'

Who serialised the book??

Who published the letter to Cameron????


From the 2007 article commending their lawyer

Mr De Abreu's services have been put at £200 an hour but he is a vital source of clarity, explaining publicly last week that the McCanns' initial belief that they were offered a plea bargain was flawed.

Was not the "plea bargain" yet again claimed in the book or am I mistaken?
avatar
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  buildersbum on Mon 18 Jul - 8:24

No your not mistaken it was.....yep that book!!! the "truthful" book



Last edited by buildersbum on Mon 18 Jul - 8:26; edited 1 time in total

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Guest on Mon 18 Jul - 8:25

No, you're not mistaken, Chris, page 242

Then came the best bit. Carlos announced what the police had proposed. If we, or rather I, admitted that Madeleine had died in an accident in the apartment, and confessed to having hidden and disposed of her body, the sentence I’d receive would be much more lenient: only two years, he said, as opposed to what I’d be looking at if I ended up being charged with homicide. Pardon?

I really wasn’t sure if I could possibly have heard him correctly.
I've separated the next sentences onto a line for each sentence, to emphasise the order in which they're made - rage, lying, living with charge against name, Madeleine)
My incredulity turned to rage.
How dare they suggest I lie?
How dare they expect me to live with such a charge against my name?
And even more importantly, did they really expect me to confess to a crime they had made up, to falsely claim to the whole world that my daughter was dead, when the result would be that the whole world stopped looking for her?

This police tactic might have worked successfully in the past but it certainly wasn’t going to work with me. Over my dead body. ‘You need to think about it,’ Carlos insisted. ‘It would only be one of you. Gerry could go back to work.’ I was speechless.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  buildersbum on Mon 18 Jul - 8:28

carmen wrote:No, you're not mistaken, Chris, page 242

Then came the best bit. Carlos announced what the police had proposed. If we, or rather I, admitted that Madeleine had died in an accident in the apartment, and confessed to having hidden and disposed of her body, the sentence I’d receive would be much more lenient: only two years, he said, as opposed to what I’d be looking at if I ended up being charged with homicide. Pardon?

I really wasn’t sure if I could possibly have heard him correctly.
I've separated the next sentences onto a line for each sentence, to emphasise the order in which they're made - rage, lying, living with charge against name, Madeleine)
My incredulity turned to rage.
How dare they suggest I lie?
How dare they expect me to live with such a charge against my name?
And even more importantly, did they really expect me to confess to a crime they had made up, to falsely claim to the whole world that my daughter was dead, when the result would be that the whole world stopped looking for her?

This police tactic might have worked successfully in the past but it certainly wasn’t going to work with me. Over my dead body. ‘You need to think about it,’ Carlos insisted. ‘It would only be one of you. Gerry could go back to work.’ I was speechless.

NOT AS SPEECHLESS AS SHE IS RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME!!!!!!

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  mumbles on Mon 18 Jul - 9:04

Well, he/she has just posted this...

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
#mccanns stuff will come out.. All in good time. M
2 minutes ago
avatar
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  quickfingers on Mon 18 Jul - 9:04

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
#mccanns stuff will come out.. All in good time. M
avatar
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 660
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  buildersbum on Mon 18 Jul - 9:10



buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Angelique on Mon 18 Jul - 9:29

avatar
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Chris on Mon 18 Jul - 9:46

mumbles wrote:Well, he/she has just posted this...

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
#mccanns stuff will come out.. All in good time. M
2 minutes ago


Same has been tweeted before. I could tweet that too if I tweeted and probably claim foresight on any story coming out. Unfortunately it wouldn't mean I knew anything.
avatar
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  mumbles on Mon 18 Jul - 9:47

Chris wrote:
mumbles wrote:Well, he/she has just posted this...

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
#mccanns stuff will come out.. All in good time. M
2 minutes ago


Same has been tweeted before. I could tweet that too if I tweeted and probably claim foresight on any story coming out. Unfortunately it wouldn't mean I knew anything.

I quite agree... but am still following the posts with interest.
avatar
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  quickfingers on Mon 18 Jul - 9:58

mumbles wrote:
Chris wrote:
mumbles wrote:Well, he/she has just posted this...

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
#mccanns stuff will come out.. All in good time. M
2 minutes ago


Same has been tweeted before. I could tweet that too if I tweeted and probably claim foresight on any story coming out. Unfortunately it wouldn't mean I knew anything.

I quite agree... but am still following the posts with interest.

Same here. None of us are stupid but its interesting all the same.
avatar
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 660
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Another one to follow

Post  Thistledown on Mon 18 Jul - 10:03



Following this one with interest also!

@Spudgun01

"NEW 'PR adviser' to Rebekah Brooks? None other than the #McCanns early mouthpiece, David Wilson of Bell Pottinger! Small World eh? #Hackgate"

8 hour old tweet but still, the can of worms has been well and truly opened methinks.
avatar
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Age : 48
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  MrsD on Mon 18 Jul - 12:30

Anyone any good at decoding the tweets?? I am rubbish !

Recess Is a FarcE... Uncharted Waters

RIFE or FIRE can be made

Not all are Mccann related but worth translating in case they are!!
avatar
MrsD
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  margaret on Mon 18 Jul - 13:08

MrsD wrote:Anyone any good at decoding the tweets?? I am rubbish !

Recess Is a FarcE... Uncharted Waters

RIFE or FIRE can be made

Not all are Mccann related but worth translating in case they are!!

Are The Ones Like This Anagrams too?

Or jUst thEse oneS?
avatar
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  kitti on Mon 18 Jul - 13:12

Yates off the yard.....next.
avatar
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 107
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Chris on Mon 18 Jul - 13:17

kitti wrote:Yates off the yard.....next.

Oh dear if it is, the Twitter oracle said it would be Cameron. It is Mystic Meg after all.
avatar
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  wjk on Mon 18 Jul - 13:18

kitti wrote:Yates off the yard.....next.

Yep! Sky just confirming it now!
News conference at 1.30.
avatar
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7813
Age : 52
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  kitti on Mon 18 Jul - 13:18

Who was the P.I. That was arrested, he's is 63 and I'm not talking about mulclaire...he has a.ready been named and shamed.
avatar
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 107
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  kitti on Mon 18 Jul - 13:20

Apparently someone said on sky that it isn't just the top men that took money but it runs from the top to the bottom ranks that are bent.
avatar
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 107
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum