Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee?

+3
Carolina
Angelique
SteveT
7 posters

Go down

Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Empty Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee?

Post  Guest Thu 21 Jul - 18:50

KeirSimmonsITV Keir Simmons
I'm told News Corp will push back at Crone and Myler with a statement saying James Murdoch sticks by what he said. Incredible row developing
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

blakehounshell Blake Hounshell
by ExNOTWjourno2
After a lull, new revelation in #NoTW case: Two former NI employees put out statement saying that James Murdoch lied to Parliament committee
3 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Empty Re: Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee?

Post  SteveT Thu 21 Jul - 22:28

Rupert, Rupert, Rupert what have you done!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :
Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Empty Re: Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee?

Post  Angelique Fri 22 Jul - 2:20

Rupert is apparebtly replying in writing (not a phone call or email) giving his explanation. Shunning the digital contact.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 Jul - 7:53

Angelique wrote:Rupert is apparebtly replying in writing (not a phone call or email) giving his explanation. Shunning the digital contact.

Maybe he is worried it will get hacked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Fri 22 Jul - 9:58

They lied with as many teeth they have in their mouth! I think that they are runny oh so scared because so many people have a lot of dirt on them and won't hesitate to make it known.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 22 Jul - 10:40

Labour MP to ask police to investigate James Murdoch

Labour MP Tom Watson says he will ask the police to investigate evidence given by News International chairman James Murdoch after it was called into question by two former executives

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14245922
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Empty as above

Post  halfamo Fri 22 Jul - 16:08

Of cause he did thank goodness for the likes of Tom Watson , because i,m sure the Murdochs & Cameron would like to see4 this forgotten during the summer recess.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 22 Jul - 18:16

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 22 Jul - 23:23

In his answer to the first difficult question, James said:

"I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I...

He had been flawless till then.

Oh sorry, in answer to the OP - yes.

docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Did Murdoch Jnr LIE to Parliamentary Committee? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down