Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald

3 posters

Go down

McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald Empty McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald

Post  Guest Sat 23 Jul - 18:58

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/news-of-the-betrayed-20110723-1hu0y.html

First I have actually seen it written in print in a paper, anywhere.

If true, this could be the start of the cracks in the dam.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald Empty Re: McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald

Post  Chris Sat 23 Jul - 19:04

Iris wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/news-of-the-betrayed-20110723-1hu0y.html

I think they have just trawled the lists of confirmed and possibles rather than any confirmation that they were. When the 67 names were referred to the police comment in the article seemed to suggest it was a list given to them rather than a list they had prepared on evidence in the papers they had.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald Empty Re: McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald

Post  malena stool Sun 24 Jul - 14:48

Chris wrote:
Iris wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/news-of-the-betrayed-20110723-1hu0y.html

I think they have just trawled the lists of confirmed and possibles rather than any confirmation that they were. When the 67 names were referred to the police comment in the article seemed to suggest it was a list given to them rather than a list they had prepared on evidence in the papers they had.
I would think you're right Chris, if there had been the slightest chance of proving the McCann's phones had been hacked Mitchell would have blared it out from the rooftops.... he's not normally shy of leaping on any bandwagon where there's a glimmer of making a few pence..... A natural born Shylock and ambulance chaser......
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Sun 24 Jul - 16:55

OOOOh, I used to work at that paper back in the 90s. It has a very good reputation McCanns Were Hacked - Sydney Morning Herald 25346
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down