Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerard Lambe

Go down

Gerard Lambe Empty Gerard Lambe

Post  Guest Tue 11 Nov - 9:16

Gerard Lambe Gerard10

Gerard Lambe

Age at disappearance: 22

Gerard has been missing since 18 February 1998. He was 22 years old at the time. Originally from Blackrock, Co. Dublin, in the Republic of Ireland, it is believed that Gerard may have since travelled to London. However, despite numerous appeals his whereabouts remain unknown.

There is great concern for Gerard as he had been unwell prior to his disappearance. His family miss Gerard very much and are eager for news of his welfare. Although missing from Ireland, Gerard went to university in Luton and has previously been known to sleep rough in the central London area.

Gerard is 5ft 9in tall, of stocky build with short red hair. He loves reading and also used to enjoy hurling, tennis, and football.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerard Lambe Empty review thread

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jun - 22:36

reviewed

Last edited by kevin on Tue 7 Dec - 12:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too public)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerard Lambe Empty Re: Gerard Lambe

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jun - 23:56

kevin wrote:This is my younger brother who has been missing more than 12 years. It's weird seeing this thread on the internet. There was hardly any internet when he went missing, and even mobiles were scarce. There was no such thing as digital or xbox or even playstation. Low cost flights were non-existant. It was a very different world in 1998. He went missing before there was such a thing as a Celtic Tiger. I was 25 years old and thought I knew it all. I thought he'd come back after a while away to clear his head. He hasn't come back home. He has never phoned. As a family we did a lot to try to find him. Trips to London, Interpol involvement, private detective, DNA swabs, missing appeals. Every time a new body is discovered in UK or Ireland we all silently wonder if it might be Gerry's body. It never is. Sometimes I feel terribly lonely and I wonder how we would have got on as grown-ups in this mixed up and very crazy world. As a family we have no closure. And of course Gerry's father, my father, well he is often quite heartbroken. We can't grieve because we don't know if he is dead or not. And we can't fully move on because we don't know that he's safe. It's a sortof limbo. But we all have only one life and have to live as best we can and be as happy as we can. I hope and wish for Gerry's happiness whatever his situation now. Kevin.

Hi Kevin.
First let me welcome you to our forum.
Thank you for adding some more information to Gerards thread, unfortunately there isnt a lot of information on the internet about him and as you can see with this forum we try our best to keep as many missing persons faces in the public eye.
I cannot say I know what you are going through as I do not have a missing loved one but I have contact with many parents of missing kids who have told me of their pain and anguish. As you have probably gathered by looking through this forum I among many here are very passionate about missing people and we are always hoping for good news on anyone that is features on this forum. The cases on here are only a tiny amount of people that have disappeared and it is heartbreaking for us to read these stories so I feel for you and your family who are living through this pain year after year now. We will keep Gererds information on here until we get the news that he has been found.
Feel free to add as much information as you like about Gerard.
I got your Private message and will email you as soon as possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerard Lambe Empty Re: Gerard Lambe

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down