Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required.

+13
Panda
marxman
Autumn
dazedandconfused
quickfingers
Bobsy
Jean-Luc
Sunflower27
tigger
halfamo
AnnaEsse
Chris
matthew
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required.

Post  Autumn Tue 26 Jul - 19:53

HiDeHo have just seen your brilliant video on Pat Brown's FB page ....its getting lots of attention and am supporting her request urging everyone to put it on their FB Pages. Well Done for getting this put together so quickly.. the least we can do is get it out there to as many people as possible New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 944533 New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 307691 New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 307691 New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 307691
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required.

Post  marxman Tue 26 Jul - 21:09

Hi Hideho, can I just add that you are a real trooper and staunch activist for truth.
I was on an obscure police website and I admired your lone effort to covert these
true blue 'pros' to the ways of truth and justice. My admiration for your steadfast
endeavours is as solid as ever. You don't follow a path that others use, but make
your own path and leave a trail for others to follow. Congrats. New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Icon_flower
Marxsman
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Jul - 23:35

HiDeHo wrote:As promised...

I created a video very quickly (as can be seen by the ending) in support of Pat's book being removed by Amazon

She needs our support...

HIdeho, im putting this at the top of the forum as a sticky so it doesnt get lost
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 27 Jul - 0:45

Antoinette wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:As promised...

I created a video very quickly (as can be seen by the ending) in support of Pat's book being removed by Amazon

She needs our support...

HIdeho, im putting this at the top of the forum as a sticky so it doesnt get lost

Good Idea Antoinette. New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 Icon_flower
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 27 Jul - 4:50

HiDeho

Just want to add my congratulations for your speed in producing your video in support of Pat Brown. Excellent as ever New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 463742

I hope Pat Brown doesn't let the McCanns get away with this - as she says half the Books would be removed in this case.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 28 Jul - 23:10

I rather like the new annotation speech bubble I have added at 2 mins into the video New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BelEddie Thu 4 Aug - 8:00

Newbie here, first post. I have cancelled my Amazon account in sympathy.
BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 4 Aug - 9:39

Well done New Video - Pat Brown's Interview about book removal - Support required. - Page 2 306321

There's always play.com, they are just as cheap as them.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 4 Aug - 11:00

Just to let you know I am working on some videos from Pat's interview with Websleuths.

The complete interview was an hour and half so I am condensing it down to each topic so they can be used as reference and will be Googleable and easier to listen to.

Youtube only allow videos of less than 15 mins (for me anyway).

I am really busy at the moment so they will be very basic videos focusing only on the interviews, but well worth listening to.

Another interview tonight with Levi Page at 8.00pm EST.

Pat has great credibility so I believe it is important for her comments to be heard.

Looking forward to the trip to Portugal that she is arranging with a television crew funded by the 'search fund'...

No donations, just 50% of the proceeds from her book $2.99 £1.82

Barnes & Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/profile-of-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-pat-brown/1104524095?ean=2940013117815&itm=6&usri=pat%2bbrown

SMASHWORDS
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/76820
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2