Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  cass on Fri 29 Jul - 10:40

i hope that sy get their arses into gear , because i have always feared that one day a nutter will snatch another child - hurt one even , because they are still putting the baby madeline posters out , some freek for 5 mins of fame is gonna snatch a 3 year old thinking its madeliene , shes 8 now and people have that baby pic of how she looks

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  Dimsie on Fri 29 Jul - 11:12

You're quite correct, if Madeleine were still alive it'd be doubtful if even her own parents would recognise her now (better make that one of the relatives or the owner of whatever nursery she attended, as they'd probably have spent more time with her). The continued pushing of the photos of the 3-year-old are obviously for a different purpose entirely, the Madeleine as an icon for missing children one. Plus of course, the younger a missing child in a photo, the more the public might put their hand in their pocket and hand over their money.

As for Scotland Yard, I should think they must be deeply interested in all this hoohah over something that their counterparts in India say never even happened. This could be the best thing that's happened since the review was announced, because now SY have clear evidence of how these 'sightings' are invented and pushed and how even the British press refuses to tell the truth about them.

Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Location : N Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  Keela on Fri 29 Jul - 11:34

Dimsie wrote:You're quite correct, if Madeleine were still alive it'd be doubtful if even her own parents would recognise her now (better make that one of the relatives or the owner of whatever nursery she attended, as they'd probably have spent more time with her). The continued pushing of the photos of the 3-year-old are obviously for a different purpose entirely, the Madeleine as an icon for missing children one. Plus of course, the younger a missing child in a photo, the more the public might put their hand in their pocket and hand over their money.

As for Scotland Yard, I should think they must be deeply interested in all this hoohah over something that their counterparts in India say never even happened. This could be the best thing that's happened since the review was announced, because now SY have clear evidence of how these 'sightings' are invented and pushed and how even the British press refuses to tell the truth about them.


I agree with all you say. Although re the last paragraph, I doubt whether anyone will actually question ther sightings and that SY will in fact come up with anything not already found. They won't have the scummy group in for renewed questioning, they won't attempt to put together a recon, they won't question the discrepancies in the statements. In fact they won't do anthing at all positive, they will go through the motions and the result will be as it is now. No abduction or evidence thereof, Mccanns and Co will still be walking around. I feel that SY will simply do lipservice to the review.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  Dimsie on Fri 29 Jul - 11:49

Scotland Yard are at present under suspicion themselves, so I think they may find themselves forced into actually doing a little police work for once! It was said recently that they may have to be investigated by another police force and AFAIK this is still on the cards. This would obviously be initially because of the hacking scandal and the police taking bribes allegations, but I imagine any idea of not doing a proper review of this case will have long gone, because it's such a high profile one. Can you imagine another police force finding out that SY had ignored this whole Indian 'sighting' of the missing child that SY is supposed to be looking for? Not a chance!

Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Location : N Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  malena stool on Fri 29 Jul - 14:12

pooh wrote:
Keela wrote:
Dimsie wrote:You're quite correct, if Madeleine were still alive it'd be doubtful if even her own parents would recognise her now (better make that one of the relatives or the owner of whatever nursery she attended, as they'd probably have spent more time with her). The continued pushing of the photos of the 3-year-old are obviously for a different purpose entirely, the Madeleine as an icon for missing children one. Plus of course, the younger a missing child in a photo, the more the public might put their hand in their pocket and hand over their money.

As for Scotland Yard, I should think they must be deeply interested in all this hoohah over something that their counterparts in India say never even happened. This could be the best thing that's happened since the review was announced, because now SY have clear evidence of how these 'sightings' are invented and pushed and how even the British press refuses to tell the truth about them.


I agree with all you say. Although re the last paragraph, I doubt whether anyone will actually question ther sightings and that SY will in fact come up with anything not already found. They won't have the scummy group in for renewed questioning, they won't attempt to put together a recon, they won't question the discrepancies in the statements. In fact they won't do anthing at all positive, they will go through the motions and the result will be as it is now. No abduction or evidence thereof, Mccanns and Co will still be walking around. I feel that SY will simply do lipservice to the review.

You know that and I know that SY are just pushing paper round and round, if the McC's go down who comes down with them is the question, the way they have been getting away with this for over 4 years, they must have something worth protecting.
Nothing merits more protection than your children... I believe it's only a matter of time before whoever it is covering their butts pulls the plug on them, or one of their boozy buddies tells what they know. The McCanns themselves don't have the resources to buy immunity for ever. IMHO of course.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

so right about the photo

Post  tigger on Fri 29 Jul - 14:18

Dimsie wrote:You're quite correct, if Madeleine were still alive it'd be doubtful if even her own parents would recognise her now (better make that one of the relatives or the owner of whatever nursery she attended, as they'd probably have spent more time with her). The continued pushing of the photos of the 3-year-old are obviously for a different purpose entirely, the Madeleine as an icon for missing children one. Plus of course, the younger a missing child in a photo, the more the public might put their hand in their pocket and hand over their money.

As for Scotland Yard, I should think they must be deeply interested in all this hoohah over something that their counterparts in India say never even happened. This could be the best thing that's happened since the review was announced, because now SY have clear evidence of how these 'sightings' are invented and pushed and how even the British press refuses to tell the truth about them.

You're so right! Had they posted tennis ball girl I think it would not have worked so well. The poster is like a little fairy(tale).Someone is very good at marketing.USP Unique Selling Point, as I learnt in business school....

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  widowan on Fri 29 Jul - 14:42

Dimsie wrote:Scotland Yard are at present under suspicion themselves, so I think they may find themselves forced into actually doing a little police work for once! It was said recently that they may have to be investigated by another police force and AFAIK this is still on the cards. This would obviously be initially because of the hacking scandal and the police taking bribes allegations, but I imagine any idea of not doing a proper review of this case will have long gone, because it's such a high profile one. Can you imagine another police force finding out that SY had ignored this whole Indian 'sighting' of the missing child that SY is supposed to be looking for? Not a chance!

But there is a complexity here because if the McCanns are not themselves directly behind the sightings, they can state that it is the PRESS who all along have manipluated this for their own purposes. Having Clarence comment on stories the press makes up as if the family knows they are real and are engaged with them, is a real boon for anyone researching this from the police standpoint.

It proves at least he is "in on it" -- and if you can put Kate and Gerry saying they've looked at photos of this child and there never was a child, then we have something to go on - go back and look at the bouncer, at Hewletts - both of them - at the Posh story - at the shoddy incomplete detective work done as follow up if indeed any is done at all. They went very cheap on the investigation and search and spent LOADS on lawyers. that may only be circumstantial but it is a critical piece of the jigsaw to coin a phrase, if parents are tossing off comments to imaginery sightings and ignoring others that their detectives are supposedly looking into and Clarrie finds significant - Kate in her book states that all three of their detective agencies made "significant progress" or "encouraging steps" -? How so? I don't think they did though they might have given more budget. Still parents know best where to spend their Fighting Fund.

I think they need to ask some of the reporters Clarence worked with what the nature of the relationship was, since clearly he was asked to comment or forced his way in to comment, on anything so he could say it was encouraging and signficant that the search was continuing. One of them mmight be able to say, this is what we had to do after they sued us. Clarence basically wrote or rewrote or vetted each story and it became Propaganda for them, this was top down.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  jeanmonroe on Fri 29 Jul - 15:23

Finally, Mr Brown, we believe that the McCanns have contributed to increased child snatch attempts by not condemning people that attempt these snatches under the "guise" of "we thought it was Madeleine"
Far from increasing protection for children, they have put many, many, more children at risk.
They are, actually, condoning, treating as acceptable, these attempted snatches. (by people only trying to claim the reward money on offer or worse, by actual paedophiles)
We know of 4 attempted "snatches" to date and will be investigating more.
Hardly within the realms of "responsible parenting", I suggest.
happygirl24.
15/12/2008

That was sent to Mr Gordon Brown, then PM, 31 MONTHS ago!
Seems like that WARNING was ignored THEN, as NOW!

Also i'd like to add, given the description of the child in India, " Indian journalist Jupinderjit Singh witnessed the possible sighting in Leh. He said: “She was a girl of six or seven with blonde hair dropping to her shoulders."
I do believe i too have seen Madeleine!
At the local schools sports day recently i was surrounded by "girls of six and seven with blonde hair dropping to their shoulders"
Should i report these sightings to my local police?
Strangely, or normally, NOBODY from the parents group attending tried to snatch any of these girls claiming them to be Madeleine!
Good job CAROL in India ( DAILY STAR ) wasn't there, LOL!




jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: a child is gonna get hurt or even worse

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum