Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Them Dirty Diddy Guys !

+4
AnnaEsse
fred
kitti
wjk
8 posters

Go down

Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! Empty Them Dirty Diddy Guys !

Post  Lioned Fri 23 Sep - 18:38

At Dale Farm.Now i know we shouldn't 'tar them all with the same brush' there must be some decent ones somewhere or maybe at least one (though i doubt it).
I'd send them all to a camp in Afghanistan and tell them to either fit in and behave like decent citizens' (and then they can come home) or go clear all them IED's so our boys dont get their legs blown off any more.

You dirty Pikies can go rent a proper house or get a mortgage like my kids have had to.Then you can pay taxes like me and my kids have to.Then you can get a proper education,like me and my kids have had to pay for.Then you can get a proper job like me and my kids have had to,or at the very least learn how to lay brick paviours properly.Or when you get that bit of 'left over tarmac' make sure you put down a proper foundation so the f'kin weeds dont grow through it within a fortnight.

And tell your kids to stop thieving from all our local shops,and dont expect to turn up at the doorstep of our local schools with your little ragamuffins demanding school uniforms and free dinners and terrorising all our children.

And stop costing us law abiding and tax paying citizens Millions of pounds with your no win no fee ambulance chasing leaching lawyers and tell them useless tree hugging anachists to piss off as well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! Empty Re: Them Dirty Diddy Guys !

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 23 Sep - 19:32

There was a debate on Radio 4 the other evening. I didn't pick up any names, but there was a woman who was speaking to a supporter of the travellers. The supporter just kept talking about how travellers were an oppressed minority and ignoring what the woman was saying. She said that the particular group of travellers had committed a disproportionate amount of petty crime in the area, dumping rubbish over fences, breaking windows etc. and the locals were sick of them. The supporter just kept on about prejudice and the rights of travellers and ignored anything said about the rights of people who had to put up with them.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Sep - 19:34

They bought the land knowing full well that it didn't have planning permission, and that they would have paid 8 or ten times as much if it did have planning permission. So they have not got any right to build on it, they are just ripping off all the law abiding ppl who do it properly and respect the laws, which are there for a reason
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 23 Sep - 20:21

Agree with all above Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 23 Sep - 21:04

I think I will build an extension outside my flat, after all, if they get away with it then everybody else can.

My son lives a few miles away and he said you can smell them when the wind blows a certain way.

The site is filthy and how anyone can live like that is beyond me....the kids run around all day and night and they throw their dirty rubbish including shitty nappies over the fence, daily.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 23 Sep - 21:14

With a bit of luck, the satellite will drop on them and wipe the lazy feckers out!! Mind you, they do it why? Because they bloody well can!!!!!!!!! Why do they have benefits, they breed like effing rabbits, don't work, so why?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 23 Sep - 21:39

Anybody remember this story?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248226/Farmers-secret-castle-demolished-court-rules.html

Farmer who built secret castle behind straw bales loses court bid to save it from demolition
He didn't have planning permission and the house was demolished. One law for everyone I say. I wouldn't get away with buying a bit of a field and building on it without permission.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 23 Sep - 21:51

I'll build a couple of them 'Hobbit houses' in my back garden for the kids to live in.You know,like that one the bloke built for his family in the woods in Wales.I'll see how long it is before that sour faced tart from the council in her 'google earth' spy car snitches me up to the planning peeps.
Then i'll go claim benefits and i guess the spotty oik behind the counter will want to means test me and reject my application cos i got £5 quid saved in my piggy bank.
I'll write a begging letter to them pikies to see if they'll help me with my tax bill in January,trouble is then they'll know where i live and come and nick the lead of me roof.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 24 Sep - 12:13

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035826/Dale-Farm-eviction-Travellers-secretly-Irish-houses.html

Revealed: The Irish houses secretly 'owned' by Dale Farm travellers facing eviction
By PAMELA OWEN
Last updated at 6:14 PM on 10th September 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035826/Dale-Farm-eviction-Travellers-secretly-Irish-houses.html#ixzz1YrpRNzjd

Them Dirty Diddy Guys   ! Articl10

Spiritual home: The town of Rathkeale where many of the travellers are alleged to have homes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035826/Dale-Farm-eviction-Travellers-secretly-Irish-houses.html#ixzz1Yrq0LwIu

And why, therefore, are they going to put themselves through a traumatic eviction when it can apparently be avoided?'
Illegal plots began appearing at Dale Farm, which is built on green belt land near Basildon, Essex, about 10 years ago.
More than 400 people now occupy the site and the community has built roads and connections to electricity.
Many of the residents admit they are originally from Southern Ireland but deny current connections.

More...
Buy one house get one free! The remarkable deal on offer in a bid to lure buyers
But new evidence gathered by the surrounding community has found one couple, who were recently married in London, own a plot of land in Rathkeale and recently won planning permission to build a property there.
There are also examples of women who use their maiden names at Dale Farm but who appear on deeds of Irish properties with their husbands.
John Dornan, a local Tory councillor in Essex, said: 'I am sick to the back teeth of calling for an inquiry into the funding and management of this site.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035826/Dale-Farm-eviction-Travellers-secretly-Irish-houses.html#ixzz1YrqAOKK9

We have travellers saying they chipped in and spent between £1.8million and £2.5million on developing Dale Farm, when the majority of people were on benefits. How?
'And now there is more evidence of some of them with access to property elsewhere.'
The area is now the biggest traveller site in Europe with human rights groups saying it is inhumane to evict the travellers.
Supporters and people living at the site are so determined to stop the eviction they are taking part in a various demonstrations, one of which will take place later today.
But Basildon Council has said it will push ahead with plans on Monday, September 19, to restore the site.
The eviction, which will cost £18m, is being backed by Prime Minister David Cameron.
He recently said: 'Everyone in this country has to obey the law, including the law about planning permission and about building on green belt land.
'And where this has been done without permission, it is an illegal development and so those people should move away.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035826/Dale-Farm-eviction-Travellers-secretly-Irish-houses.html#ixzz1YrqJp5be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are more pictures in the article.

I am loathe to say this - but it looks very much like "one big scam" and using the right to refer to "ethnic cleansing" just doesn't seem right somehow.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Sep - 17:58

HAS ANYONE CONTACTED THE BENEFIT AGENCY SUGGESTING THEY INVESTIGATE POSSIBLE BENEFIT FRAUD?
I WONDER WHAT THESE TRAVELLERS WOULD DO IF THE BENEFIT SYSTEM COLLAPSED AND ONLY DISABLED PEOPLE RECEIVED BENEFIT OF ANY KIND.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 Sep - 11:12

One of the "travellers" said it is their heritage to travel and why should their human rights be denied????? There is a difference between travelling and taking root which is exactly what these people are doing. The Political activist, is it Vanessa Redgrave? is adding credence to their cause by sticking up for them, as one Resident said, how would she like it if they moved in next door to her.??? Since most are Irish, why didn"t they buy land in Ireland
and "travel" around there. ?

We have "Human Rights" laws made by the EU responsible for Britain being overrun with Immigrants, Illegal and otherwise, which are a drain on Housing, the Welfare System and the NHS yet no one is prepared to do anything about it. The Council taking Court action to get the Travellers
removed is facing criticism from the do gooders who do not even live in the area. I hope the Council win.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 Sep - 18:31

Whats going on here just proves what a bloody nuisance they are.They should be told to conform to decent neighbourly standards or bugger off to some war torn tin pot third world country where their fly tipping might improve the environment.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down