Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  buildersbum on Sun 2 Oct - 14:28

squeaker wrote:I agree Panda. A blind man could see the discrepancies and impossibilities in the McCann's stories, so if SY spend £3m and only come up with clearing them, it'll be the end of SY. SY have got to get some credibility and respect back.

Yep I agree squeaker, no matter what SY can NOT afford to lose anymore respect/creditibilty especially on such z rated neglecting celebs (that they are now, there famous supporters droppping off like flys, only Ms Kelly left)

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Sun 2 Oct - 14:34

buildersbum wrote:
Panda wrote:
Carolina wrote:This is an old article which has already been discussed.

So what Carolina!! I hadn"t seen it before and apparently so had several others , otherwise it wouldn"t be getting the response.

Nor me Panda, very interesting thread tbh

SY/PJ/LP are all of alot of interest wether we go over it 50 times, we need to keep our finger on the pulse

Hi buildersbum,

Actually, I think the £ million cost has been exaggerated. The PJ and LP have done all the donkey work so all the SJ has to do is go over the Files with a
fine toothcomb looking for info the PJ might have overlooked. I think the SY will see the shelved files first and take it from there, there was one PJ
Officer , Almeida was it? who retired early, his report would be worth a look, as would Amaral"s obviously.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  kitti on Sun 2 Oct - 14:35

Forget about the rest, let's get the best.....Ali Dizaei.....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Sun 2 Oct - 14:42

kitti wrote:Forget about the rest, let's get the best.....Ali Dizaei.....


You been on the bevy again kitti......whose Ali Dizaei?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  mara thon on Sun 2 Oct - 14:45

What everyone seems to be forgetting is that it was stated that NOTHING FROM THIS SO CALLED REVIEW WOULD BE MADE PUBLIC. Whatever is found or not found nobody will know unless someone is prepared to risk having their life ruined by letting something slip, and even then it would all of course be washed away, referred to as lies, or whatever else the powers that be can come up with.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Sun 2 Oct - 15:02

mara thon wrote:What everyone seems to be forgetting is that it was stated that NOTHING FROM THIS SO CALLED REVIEW WOULD BE MADE PUBLIC. Whatever is found or not found nobody will know unless someone is prepared to risk having their life ruined by letting something slip, and even then it would all of course be washed away, referred to as lies, or whatever else the powers that be can come up with.



Hi marathon, I would actually dispute that comment from the Press. If Cameron is willing to spend £3 million on this review, which after all is Taxpayers
money , they should be told if nothing was found for two reasons.

1. It would prove that the Portugese were not remiss and that all the insults about them in the U.K. were unfounded.

2. It would prove once and for all that the McCanns were wrong to suggest the PJ spared no expense in their effort to find Madeleine.

I read somewhere that Portugal has a very good Legal System, 5th in Europe, because of the McCanns, and previous Government interference, this has
been soured . If nothing is found Cameron owes it to the PJ to make that public and then I think the PJ will close the case.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  mara thon on Sun 2 Oct - 15:07

quote----If nothing is found Cameron owes it to the PJ to make that public and then I think the PJ will close the case..unquote



The above sentence says everything Panda. It allows Portugal to close the case, it allows UK to finish it´s part too but it leaves the Mccanns free and able to continue begging for money from all and sundry for ever and a day. No bright red faces in the UK government or the Portuguese government, all backsides well and truly covered.



mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Sun 2 Oct - 15:40

mara thon wrote:quote----If nothing is found Cameron owes it to the PJ to make that public and then I think the PJ will close the case..unquote



The above sentence says everything Panda. It allows Portugal to close the case, it allows UK to finish it´s part too but it leaves the Mccanns free and able to continue begging for money from all and sundry for ever and a day. No bright red faces in the UK government or the Portuguese government, all backsides well and truly covered.



mara thon,

Ah but........who would donate to the fund knowing that after probably 5 years by the time the Report is published the chances of Madeleiene being
found are zilch. I think the McCanns would sell up and move to Canada. I suspect all this goody goody action, being nominated "inspirational woman",
getting involved with Chums is a sign that they need to keep a high profile, yet not one mention of how well the royalties are doing or employing new
Detectives.I also have a sneaky feeling they have dropped their charges against Amaral, don"t want to spend morw money on Legal Fees do they.!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Sunflower27 on Sun 2 Oct - 16:06

I really doubt the Fund is doing that well these days, although I imagine a tidy sum was made from the book.

They have to keep promoting because if they don't they will get even less donations and suddenly disappearing from the media makes them look suspicious.

I wonder if they go to bed at night wondering what year, if any, they can slink away and hope the whole thing is forgotten?

Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Age : 44
Location : Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Badboy on Sun 2 Oct - 16:16

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Forget about the rest, let's get the best.....Ali Dizaei.....


You been on the bevy again kitti......whose Ali Dizaei?
HE'S THE MET POLICE OFFICER THAT WAS ACCUSED OF CORRUPTION

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Autumn on Sun 2 Oct - 16:26

Badboy wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Forget about the rest, let's get the best.....Ali Dizaei.....


You been on the bevy again kitti......whose Ali Dizaei?
HE'S THE MET POLICE OFFICER THAT WAS ACCUSED OF CORRUPTION


Hes still facing charges of corruption but has been REINSTATED as SY Commander - UNBELIEVABLE BUT SADLY TRUE!!!!



Met Police chief Ali Dizaei is reinstated as Scotland Yard commander - despite still facing corruption re-trial

'I am delighted to be reinstated. I have always wanted to be a Met Police officer and now vow to clear my name'
Dizaei, 49, due to stand trial accused of misconduct in a public office and perverting the course of justice

By James White

Last updated at 10:42 AM on 30th September 2011


Former commander Ali Dizaei claims a police appeal tribunal has 'unanimously' dismissed his sacking

A former police chief facing trial for corruption has been reinstated as a commander at Scotland Yard following an appeal against his dismissal, he said today.
Ali Dizaei claimed a police appeal tribunal had 'unanimously' dismissed his sacking.
He added: 'I am delighted to be reinstated. I have always wanted to be a Met Police officer and now vow to clear my name.'
A spokesman for the the Metropolitan Police refused to comment on the claim.

The country’s former highest-ranking Muslim officer was jailed for four years in February 2010 after being found guilty of misconduct in public office and perverting the course of justice.
He was later sacked as a £90,000-a-year Metropolitan Police commander.
However, three Appeal Court judges later ruled Dizaei’s convictions should be quashed.


Dizaei, 49, is due to stand trial early next year accused of misconduct in a public office and perverting the course of justice.
The prosecution follows an investigation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

More...Theresa May loses her diary: It reveals police meetings and, er, a booking to open a furniture shop

The charges are linked to an incident outside the Persian Yas restaurant in Kensington, West London, on July 18, 2008.


Back at the force: Dizaei walks hand-in-hand with his wife, Shai
Iranian-born Dizaei, who was wearing his uniform on the date in question, is accused of arresting a man after a row despite knowing he did not have reasonable grounds to do so.

He is also alleged to have perverted the course of justice by falsely claiming in written statements that he was a victim of an unprovoked assault by the man.

The senior officer, a former president of the National Black Police Association, pleaded not guilty to the charges at a court hearing in June.
In a statement issued by his solicitors, it said: 'Commander Dizaei has always maintained that his previous dismissal from the Metropolitan Police Force pending his criminal appeal was in haste and unfair.
'That appeal was heard in May of this year and resulted in the quashing of Commander Dizaei's criminal convictions.
'Commander Dizaei has ongoing proceedings in the Employment tribunal against the Metropolitan Police Authority and a number of senior individuals in that organisation relating to the way in which Commander Dizaei has been treated over a substantial period of time.'

The allegations against Dizaei stem from an incident that took place at the Yas restaurant, pictured, in Kensington, London
In May, Dizaei learned that his phone had apparently been hacked by investigators working for the News Of The World and vowed to take legal action.

He said at the time: 'I am shocked, appalled and very disappointed that this was not highlighted earlier.

'This could be the first time that it has been confirmed that a police phone may have been hacked by the News Of The World.

'At the time I was a legal adviser to the National Black Police Association. I was giving confidential information. Communication interceptions are very unlawful.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043648/Met-Police-chief-Ali-Dizaei-reinstated-Scotland-Yard-commander--despite-facing-corruption-trial.html#ixzz1ZQbR4jN9

Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Sun 2 Oct - 16:36

[quote="Sunflower27"]I really doubt the Fund is doing that well these days, although I imagine a tidy sum was made from the book.

They have to keep promoting because if they don't they will get even less donations and suddenly disappearing from the media makes them look suspicious.

I wonder if they go to bed at night wondering what year, if any, they can slink away and hope the whole thing is forgotten?[/quote}

Hi Sunflower, over 250,000 books were sold in the U.K. according to the Times, there are Amazon Sales, airport sales, Foreign Countries but the Book was
not the World wide Bestseller they thought it would be and is now printed in paperback for £14.99 and is off the Times bestseller list.

They will have to wait for the result of the Review but if it is negative they will issue a statement that while they will never forget Madeleiene for the
Twins sake they need to leave the U.K.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Sun 2 Oct - 16:41

Badboy wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Forget about the rest, let's get the best.....Ali Dizaei.....


You been on the bevy again kitti......whose Ali Dizaei?
HE'S THE MET POLICE OFFICER THAT WAS ACCUSED OF CORRUPTION

Thanks Badboy.........I thought the SY Team to be sent to Portugal would have 2 Senior Officers and the others nearing retirement age.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard Goes to Portugal/Paulo Reis

Post  Annabel on Sun 2 Oct - 18:26

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2011/10/scotland-yard-goes-to-portugal.html

Scotland Yard Goes to Portugal


A few weeks ago, a friend of mine asked me if I knew something about the visit that some Scotland Yard officers paid to PJ, in Portugal. I told him they have been there, indeed. Now, just a few more details: the weather was wonderful, food and wine superb (and cheap...) and their colleagues at Polícia Judiciária were professional and polite.
At the end, they were back in UK with nothing new. Because, as they knew very well, the case can only be reopen if new evidence emerges. As the Scotland Yard officers had no new evidence, the case remains as it is: waiting for new evidence.http://algarvenewswatch.blogspot.com/2011/05/portuguese-police-fully-co-operating.html
About the thousands and thousands of pages from the files, concerning Madeleine McCann disappearance, Scotland Yard has digital copies of ALL the files. And they were delivered to them many months ago. So, if they really wanted to make a full review of the case, they just needed to go through those pages, phrase by phrase.
At the end of the day, just a few more pounds from the British taxpayer wasted, because the long arm of the McCann managed to reach another politician. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/may/12/madeleine-mccann-case-met-police , So nothing new, indeed.
Publicada por Paulo Reis em 19:21:00

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  NoStone on Sun 2 Oct - 18:43

Panda wrote:
mara thon wrote:What everyone seems to be forgetting is that it was stated that NOTHING FROM THIS SO CALLED REVIEW WOULD BE MADE PUBLIC. Whatever is found or not found nobody will know unless someone is prepared to risk having their life ruined by letting something slip, and even then it would all of course be washed away, referred to as lies, or whatever else the powers that be can come up with.



Hi marathon, I would actually dispute that comment from the Press. If Cameron is willing to spend £3 million on this review, which after all is Taxpayers
money , they should be told if nothing was found for two reasons.

1. It would prove that the Portugese were not remiss and that all the insults about them in the U.K. were unfounded.

2. It would prove once and for all that the McCanns were wrong to suggest the PJ spared no expense in their effort to find Madeleine.

I read somewhere that Portugal has a very good Legal System, 5th in Europe, because of the McCanns, and previous Government interference, this has
been soured . If nothing is found Cameron owes it to the PJ to make that public and then I think the PJ will close the case.

The SY 'Review' leading to the closure of the PJ files is My biggest fear Panda. After all if SY came up with something new then the case would have to be re-opened - not something on the McC's wider agenda! Because all the evidence the PJ collected leading to their conclusion of involvement in the final report is 'not new' - then SY have no cause to look at it.

I do think the the 'Review' will give something to add to the Mc's defence - like I have said elswhere I think £3m's worth of re-inforced concreate is being mixed for them!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Sun 2 Oct - 19:23

NoStone wrote:
Panda wrote:
mara thon wrote:What everyone seems to be forgetting is that it was stated that NOTHING FROM THIS SO CALLED REVIEW WOULD BE MADE PUBLIC. Whatever is found or not found nobody will know unless someone is prepared to risk having their life ruined by letting something slip, and even then it would all of course be washed away, referred to as lies, or whatever else the powers that be can come up with.



Hi marathon, I would actually dispute that comment from the Press. If Cameron is willing to spend £3 million on this review, which after all is Taxpayers
money , they should be told if nothing was found for two reasons.

1. It would prove that the Portugese were not remiss and that all the insults about them in the U.K. were unfounded.

2. It would prove once and for all that the McCanns were wrong to suggest the PJ spared no expense in their effort to find Madeleine.

I read somewhere that Portugal has a very good Legal System, 5th in Europe, because of the McCanns, and previous Government interference, this has
been soured . If nothing is found Cameron owes it to the PJ to make that public and then I think the PJ will close the case.

The SY 'Review' leading to the closure of the PJ files is My biggest fear Panda. After all if SY came up with something new then the case would have to be re-opened - not something on the McC's wider agenda! Because all the evidence the PJ collected leading to their conclusion of involvement in the final report is 'not new' - then SY have no cause to look at it.

I do think the the 'Review' will give something to add to the Mc's defence - like I have said elswhere I think £3m's worth of re-inforced concreate is being mixed for them!

Hi NoStone,

I"m a bit confused now. If you read Annabel"s post, Scotland Yard had all the Files, except the Shelved ones , a long time ago, so they don"t have to do
a Review in Portugal, just pore over the files they have....is that how you read it?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  tanszi on Sun 2 Oct - 21:45

thats how i read it, didnt Goncalo Amaral indicate the UK police had copies of the translated police files years ago, that they knew what the files contained, i think it as something along those lines. jimo (apologies if i am wrong GA).

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  NoStone on Sun 2 Oct - 21:55

[quote="PandaI do think the the 'Review' will give something to add to the Mc's defence - like I have said elswhere I think £3m's worth of re-inforced concreate is being mixed for them![/quote]

Hi NoStone,

I"m a bit confused now. If you read Annabel"s post, Scotland Yard had all the Files, except the Shelved ones , a long time ago, so they don"t have to do
a Review in Portugal, just pore over the files they have....is that how you read it?[/quote]

It is a bit confusing Panda - to say the least. We keep getting the line spun to us that it is the PJ that are leading on this case - which is used to indicate its no business of the British Police. Whilst the PJ retain all the knowledge and information in the shelved files, I could see why some people might want to say that. I think that's a bit of a defense mechanism the Mc's put out but also the British Government to say look - we are not doing anything about this because its all down to the PJ!

This initself I find astounding. Since when can you go on holiday with 3 children, come back with only 2, and the local plod say its nowt to do with us guv because it happened abroad!???? EH? I dont think so. You cannot go abroad and come home without a child or your partner - shrug your shoulders and expect the British Police not investigate.

Why? - did not Officers of the Met fly out to Kenya the day after the recent kidnapping of Judith Tebutt and the murder of her husband?

So why do we get the line - 'its the PJ's case'? Now - if all the shelved files are passed over to SY, they do not have any choice but to take a lead role in the investigation do they? - unless of course that's not within the scope of the 'Review' in which case they must leave it alone.

So the shelved files will remain in the possession of the PJ. SY will ask them if there has been any new evidence emerge since the case was shelved - the answer to will be no because if there was new evidence the PJ would have re-opened the case anyway.

So SY come home, they look at their files and the lack of any new evidence from Portugal and announce the conclusion of their 'Review' - that everything that should have been investigated in the case of the disappearence of Madeleine, has been thouroughly investigated by the PJ and there is no further work for them or us to do.

Que:- the arrival of the first cement mixer!

I hope I am wrong, I really do!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Angelique on Sun 2 Oct - 23:03

NoStone

I think your assumptions could very well turn out to correct.

Pity - never mind - all those contributions we have made via our taxes for the McCanns to have a Review just because "they can, they are the McCanns" wasted.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  kitti on Mon 3 Oct - 6:56

Yes I wouldn't put it past the mccanns to drop the case at the last minute.



Their 'goal' was to destroy mr amaral NOT to go to court.


You don't need to destroy a person by doing this, it was their goal to do this by making him suffer for a couple off years, spend all his money on lawyers to bankrupt him...nasty piece off work the pair off the .

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Mon 3 Oct - 7:27

kitti wrote:Yes I wouldn't put it past the mccanns to drop the case at the last minute.



Their 'goal' was to destroy mr amaral NOT to go to court.


You don't need to destroy a person by doing this, it was their goal to do this by making him suffer for a couple off years, spend all his money on lawyers to bankrupt him...nasty piece off work the pair off the .

They managed to have Amaral"s Book sequestered for months then refused to return them when the injunction was lifted. Kitti, the more I think about it, the more sensible to withdraw their case. the Mccanns are on the creast of a wave at the moment, if they lost the case their reputation would take a
dive, Maybe the Tapas 4 have settled out of court with Murat to drop his case. This is probably why the Portugese Court has not given Trial Dates for
a case which has been the one of the most publicised and pondered upon around the World.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  kitti on Mon 3 Oct - 7:35

It would be ridiculous to go ahead with it as his book ban was overturned and what the the judge said after ......they can't win, they must know that.


I bet we won't hear about it though.....not in the UK anyway.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Mon 3 Oct - 7:55

kitti wrote:It would be ridiculous to go ahead with it as his book ban was overturned and what the the judge said after ......they can't win, they must know that.


I bet we won't hear about it though.....not in the UK anyway.

WE would, through the internet and the likes of Joana Morais, I think the Press would report it, but suggest they took the action because the twins were
older now and needed their privacy. It would also explain why Amaral"s book has not been published in the U.K.


Last edited by Panda on Mon 3 Oct - 7:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added sentence)

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  kathybelle on Mon 3 Oct - 10:17

Panda wrote:I liked the remark by Goncarlo that now the McCanns don"t have to pay Detectives they can give back the money they made from the book.

The McCanns didn't need money or so we thought, when the PJ were investigating the disappearance of Madeleine, back in 2007, but a fund to find Madeleine, was set up within days of Madeleine disappearing. Then we found out the McCanns had dipped into the fund to pay for 2 months of their mortgage.

The fund money is being use as it was used back in 2007, to assist the McCanns finances and if Clarence Mitchell was speaking the truth, the McCanns extended family can also use this money.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Panda on Mon 3 Oct - 10:55

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:I liked the remark by Goncarlo that now the McCanns don"t have to pay Detectives they can give back the money they made from the book.

The McCanns didn't need money or so we thought, when the PJ were investigating the disappearance of Madeleine, back in 2007, but a fund to find Madeleine, was set up within days of Madeleine disappearing. Then we found out the McCanns had dipped into the fund to pay for 2 months of their mortgage.

The fund money is being use as it was used back in 2007, to assist the McCanns finances and if Clarence Mitchell was speaking the truth, the McCanns extended family can also use this money.


Hi Kathybelle, even Philomena said the family were helping out with their Mortgage because they were broke........I don2t believe for one minute that the
£300,000 supposedly paid to Halligen actually was, it went into an off shore Bank Account or went to pay off the McCanns Mortgage.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard Detectives meeting with Portugese Police

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:30


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum