Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  wjk on Wed 12 Oct - 23:02

theres so much coming out of the trial that's leaving me with my mouth open I'm worried about speculating about anything lol. And like Krissy said, was he already in the flat waiting for her? Its moving at a fast pace though, we probably won't have to wait long to here the significance of the kitchen window!
Hope your well, Panda xx

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 12 Oct - 23:18

wjk wrote:theres so much coming out of the trial that's leaving me with my mouth open I'm worried about speculating about anything lol. And like Krissy said, was he already in the flat waiting for her? Its moving at a fast pace though, we probably won't have to wait long to here the significance of the kitchen window!
Hope your well, Panda xx

Like you I am stunned by what we are reading, the injuries etc and putting her body in the car etc, still when this trial is over Jo"s Family
and boyfriend will have closure of a kind.

as for me, last Friday mornig I tripped on a manhole cover in the pavement and instinctively put my hands out to save myself , fell on the
Floor and couldn"t raise myself because of the pain in my wrists. Luckily there was a guy just parked his Car across the Road and called over
asking if I was O.K. I asked if he would help me up and he told me to put in a claim to the Council and he would back me up, showed me where he lived and made sure I was O.K. I grazed my knee a bit but the pain in my wrists was intense. I didn"t want to go to the Doctors so took
painkillers and rubbed ibobrufen around my wrists and after 3 days the pain was gone.........luckily.!!!!!!!! I"m fine now. I can"t remember the last time I fell over, if ever.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Wed 12 Oct - 23:29

OMG! Glad your ok! I fell over in the kitchen a couple of weeks ago, carrying my shopping in. Tripped over the dog!! I've got a massive bruise on the cheek of my backside. Kids keep laughing like its some kind of comedy act!

Back OT Looking at the bath in Jo's flat, the cops must have wondered if something had happened in there. Its black with fingerprint dust. They were VERY thorough in there.
It was a lovely flat, wasn't it? They'd got it really nice. What a damn shame! So sorry for her family and boyfriend.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Witnesses To Describe Hearing Joanna's Screams

Post  Annabel on Thu 13 Oct - 9:35

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16088215

The Joanna Yeates murder trial will hear today from friends who were with her the night she died and passers-by who heard her screams.

Joanna Yeates

Miss Yeates was out drinking with friends the night she died

Vincent Tabak, 33, is accused of killing the 25-year-old at her Bristol flat last December.

Miss Yeates spent the early evening of December 17 drinking with friends in the Ram pub before walking back to her home in Clifton.

At around 8.20pm she sent a text message to another friend who replied an hour later but did not hear back from her again.

These friends will be the first witnesses to give evidence at the trial at Bristol Crown Court.

The jury will also hear from witnesses who claimed they heard screams as they arrived for a party at a flat opposite on the night Miss Yeates was killed.

The architect was last seen buying a pizza from a Tesco supermarket at 8.40pm.

She was reported missing on December 19 by her boyfriend Greg Reardon who raised the alarm when he returned to their home after visiting family in Sheffield.

Inside Joanna Yeates' Flat

Miss Yeates' coat, keys, purse and shoes were all found inside the flat on Canynge Road.

Her body was found three miles away in Failand, north Somerset, by dog walkers on Christmas Day morning.

:: Click here to view a gallery of inside Joanna Yeates and Greg Reardon's flat
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/media-gallery/16087861

The prosecution claims she was attacked and killed by Dutch engineer Tabak at her flat, sustaining 43 separate injuries.

On Wednesday the jury, judge and lawyers retraced Miss Yeates' final steps and visited the property.

Many of the architect's possessions remain exactly where they had been on the day she died, including make-up and running shoes.

The jurors also visited Tabak's garden neighbouring flat and the site where Miss Yeates' body was found.

Tabak denies murder but has admitted manslaughter.

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 13 Oct - 9:54

Thanks Annabel,

I really don"t know how Tabak can claim manslaughter , an obvious ploy by his Lawyer, when we now know the injuries he inflicted on Jo.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 on Thu 13 Oct - 21:36

wjk wrote:theres so much coming out of the trial that's leaving me with my mouth open I'm worried about speculating about anything lol. And like Krissy said, was he already in the flat waiting for her? Its moving at a fast pace though, we probably won't have to wait long to here the significance of the kitchen window!
Hope your well, Panda xx

WJK, the reason I think he may have been in her flat is the fact that it all seemed to happen so quickly after Jo arrived home.
Surely if he had knocked at her door and been invited in for a Xmas drink it would have taken a while before he might have got the wrong end of the stick. iykwim

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Thu 13 Oct - 22:28

Krisy22 wrote:
Hope your well, Panda xx

WJK, the reason I think he may have been in her flat is the fact that it all seemed to happen so quickly after Jo arrived home.
Surely if he had knocked at her door and been invited in for a Xmas drink it would have taken a while before he might have got the wrong end of the stick. iykwim
Krisy Yes, I kwym. The thing thats puzzling me is, everything seemed to happen quite near the front door, (I say that because of the people who heard the screams & say the outside light was on). But if she'd invited him in, I imagine things would have kicked off inside with the door shut. So imo he was either already in there & trying to get out when she arrived home or tried to push his way in. What do you think?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 on Thu 13 Oct - 22:52

The thing is, neither scenarios seem to make sense. Tb`s work colleagues painted a picture of a very cool calm person.

He is very intelligent and by the mails to his girlfriend, in a happy relationship, he had the world at his feet. so to speak.

To stay that calm beggars belief and leaves you wondering if he has done it before.

After saying that, I am still waiting to find out its been a mistake and he is innocent. I think after the landlord fiasco nothing would surprise me.

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Thu 13 Oct - 23:01

Yep, except he admits he killed her?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 on Fri 14 Oct - 7:48

wjk wrote:Yep, except he admits he killed her?

I know.

Thought this was interesting.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/h_to_k/homicide_murder_and_manslaughter/#voluntary

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Fri 14 Oct - 8:13

Morning Krisy 22

Thanks, an interesting article. I thought this might be Tabak"s defence "The effect of alcohol consumed by the defendant cannot be ignored
entirely. Section 2(1) does not require the abnormality of mind to be
the sole cause of the killing, even if he would not have killed but for
the additional impact of the alcohol, the section still provides a
defence: R v Dietschmann (2003) 1 All ER 897 (disapproving R v Egan (1992) 4 All ER 470 and R v Atkinson 1985 CLR 314). "

However, he was sober enough to put Jo"s body in his car and visit a supermarket, then drive across Clifton Bridge and leave her body on a
grass verge where the snow covered her so she was not discovered for a few days, while he was at his girlfriend"s home celebrating Christmas.

It will be very interesting to hear what exactly his defence will be.!!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique on Fri 14 Oct - 9:11

Krissy22

Thank you for the link.

I wonder if it's a modern day Jekyll and Hyde - is it possible he has a mental condition that could last for days and only after realises what he has done?

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Fri 14 Oct - 10:10

Krisy22 wrote:
wjk wrote:Yep, except he admits he killed her?

I know.

Thought this was interesting.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/h_to_k/homicide_murder_and_manslaughter/#voluntary
Very interesting, thanks Krisy x

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Fri 14 Oct - 11:06

Here's the email exchange in the following week, totally chilling! Gave me a shiver

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/vincent-tabak-sent-emails-discussing-case-2368533.html

In the days following Joanna Yeates's death, Vincent Tabak sent a string of emails to his girlfriend discussing the police investigation, Bristol Crown Court heard today.

Tabak told girlfriend Tanja Morson that the police investigation was "horrible" and he hoped nothing bad had happened to their next door neighbour.

On December 21, Tabak emailed his girlfriend from work.

He wrote: "Hi gorgeous I am not sure why I am at work. Maybe not just be at home.

"Missing you, hope you are able to do some work. I am not sure what, if I am, going to tell my colleagues. Don't want to upset them too, its such a horrible thing to be thinking of.

"Maybe I'm just going to tell them that I'm not feeling okay which is somewhat the truth. Love you."

Later that morning he emailed Miss Morson again and said: "I'm so tired I can't really concentrate.

"Maybe its not too bad to have some distraction at work with being at home now I am not sure what to do. What do you think?

"Wish we could leave for Cambridge this evening and leave the mess behind. Missing you loads."

Miss Morson replied: "I don't feel funny about our home but I don't want to walk home alone or be at home alone.

"If I think something bad had happened in that flat then I really want to move asap.

"What with the keys and stuff still there that sounds more like someone leaving suddenly.

"If she had gone out for drinks etc and something happend on the way home she would presumbly have her bag and keys, so there is hope she will return home all of a sudden."

Tabak replied: "That I can imagine. I will make sure you are not home alone or have to walk alone.

"Let's hope nothing bad happend and she is discovered healthy and well today/tomorrow.

"I was also thinking that if something bad happend, I don't want to live there anymore. Too scary and we can always move in with Liz."

Later, Miss Morson emailed her boyfriend.

She wrote: "It's horrible. You read those stories but you don't expect to know the person.

"Of course Miss Yeates is missing at this time and it doesn't sound great and she was probably walking home after the Ram rather than walked off somewhere in error.

"I don't understand the possessions being left in the flat. Sometimes people do just leave their stuff behind by accident. Claire reguarly does that."

Tabak replied: "Indeed you don't expect that, I never met her really. But still horrible."

He added: "At least there is no sign of foul play, that is a slight relief. Let's hope she is found asap."

The following day Miss Morson emailed Tabak saying she had been looking online for news of the police investigation.

She added: "I'm expecting the family to make a TV appeal that usually happens."

Tabak replied, enclosing a link to a news website, and writing: "Apparently there has already been a press conference.

"Creepy. So they really think she left home by herself?

"Maybe its linked to the headaches she had.

"Shall we try minimise talking about it tonight? It really overwhelms me today and I wouldn't mind some distraction from it.

"If you want to talk about it, then that's of course fine."

On December 22, Tabak emailed his girlfriend and said: "Missing our zillion emails but I know you are very busy at work and I am missing you loads.

"Can't wait to pack and go to Cambridge and I will make sure I am at home on time today, so you don't have to be home alone."

On December 23, Miss Morson emails her boyfriend saying she is feeling "unsettled" by the police investigation.

Tabak agrees and replies: "I am feeling the same and a change of scenary will make a huge difference and I'm not able to check the news all the time."

She later emails him and says: "Don't read the latest BBC News its very upsetting. There is no news except she bought a pizza at Tesco and they can't find evidence of that in the flat, although her wallet and receipts are there.

"Her family and Greg are suffering so much, it is hard to read, I had to get up from my desk."

Tabak replied six minutes later: "Hi gorgeous, I read that story before I went out (to buy you a couple of presents).

"Indeed very upsetting. Didn't want to tell you. The whole situation is very mysterious. What happend with the pizza but of course, more importantly with her????"

Later that afternoon, Tabak emails Miss Morson and says: "Looking forward to seeing you later. I will try to be less upset and more cheerful. I think it would help if I read less news."

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Fri 14 Oct - 15:48

I don't know if anyone is following this on this on twitter today but it really is quite gruesome and chilling.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy on Fri 14 Oct - 17:42

SOMEONE WAS SAYING IN THE GUARDIAN OF HOW CAMERAS IN COURTROOMS HAVE TURNED THIS CASE INTO GIVING UNNECCESSARY DETAILS THAT PERHAPS WERE BEST KEPT BEHING CLOSED DOORS.
VOYEURISM PERHAPS?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7734
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Fri 14 Oct - 17:44

chrissie wrote:I don't know if anyone is following this on this on twitter today but it really is quite gruesome and chilling.
Yes. chrissie, I am. Its horrendous.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Fri 14 Oct - 17:45

Badboy wrote:SOMEONE WAS SAYING IN THE GUARDIAN OF HOW CAMERAS IN COURTROOMS HAVE TURNED THIS CASE INTO GIVING UNNECCESSARY DETAILS THAT PERHAPS WERE BEST KEPT BEHING CLOSED DOORS.
VOYEURISM PERHAPS?

Theres no cameras in the courtroom as far as I know, Bb.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 on Fri 14 Oct - 19:37

For the defence.

Legal Developments
Legal Developments
2 Bedford Row.Chambers of William Clegg QC

LONDON, WC1R 4BU, ENGLAND
Tel:Work 020 7440 8888 Fax:Fax 020 7242 1738 DX:17 LONDON CHANCERY LANEWeb:www.2bedfordrow.co.ukEmail:clerks@2bedfordrow.co.uk.What we say about this set…What the set says…Contacts.Clients of 2 Bedford Row benefit from the knowledge, expertise and support of one of the country’s leading criminal sets. Committed to all aspects of criminal law, the set advises and represents clients in a wide variety of proceedings and investigations, from high-profile fraud and murder cases, to health and safety and professional disciplinary proceedings. Members have appeared in the ICTY in The Hague, the ECtHR, Privy Council, House of Lords, Court of Appeal, Administrative Court and all courts and tribunals of first instance, as well as public inquiries. An increasing volume of the set’s work is international and its members attend hearings around the globe.

The set: 2 Bedford Row serves a variety of clients, spanning national governments, international companies, local authorities and other public bodies, regulators, trade unions, and professional and sporting authorities, as well as individuals. It can call upon the combined expertise of 21 Queen’s Counsel and 57 juniors, including the former Attorney-General, a Deputy High Court Judge, the vice-chairman of the Bar Council, the former chairman of the Criminal Bar Association, senior treasury counsel, standing counsel to the Health and Safety Executive, and a number of recorders. Supporting them is a clerking team recognised by the leading publications as one of the best in the country.

Types of work undertaken: Crime: as one of the acknowledged ‘Magic Circle’ criminal sets, 2 Bedford Row has an outstanding track record in high-profile trials, including corporate crimes and war crimes. Examples include Bellfield; Corporal Lee Clegg; the Hillsborough Football Stadium disaster; the Hatfield, Potters Bar and Tebay rail disasters; Copeland (Brixton nail bomber); Michael Stone; Colin Stagg; Tony Martin; Stephen Lawrence; Kenneth Noye (M25 murder); the Securitas £53m robbery and Barry George.

Fraud: criminal fraud is an important part of the set’s workload. Its members have appeared in complex, high-profile cases, including Asil Nadir, BAE, BA/VA A Cartel, Brent Walker, Cheney Pensions, Independent Insurance, Izodia plc, Jubilee Line, Levitt, Mabey & Johnson, ‘Pharmaceuticals’, Robinsons (Solictiors) and Torex.

Health and safety: 2 Bedford Row has particular expertise in health and safety enforcement work, including corporate and involuntary manslaughter, particularly in the construction and transport industries, and two of its members have written the leading textbook on the subject. Highlights include the Buncefield Oil Refinery fire, Chargot Ltd, R v Friskies Petcare (UK), R v Colthrop Board Mills, HSE v Nishimatsu Construction Company, HSE v ConocoPhilips and Balfour Beatty.

Professional and disciplinary tribunals: over the years the set’s members have developed an intuitive understanding of how professional bodies think, which allows them to tailor their advocacy for the greatest effect. They represent professionals before the GMC, GOC, GDC and SDT, among others, as well as acting for professional bodies themselves.

Financial services regulation: the team has considerable experience in FSA, SFO, DTI and HM Revenue & Customs investigations, prosecutions and appeals. Clients benefit in particular from the renowned advocacy skills that the team brings to proceedings.

Inquests and public inquiries: the regulatory group assists clients before coroners’ inquests and public inquiries, providing high-quality advice and representation. Examples include the de Menezes, Stephen Lawrence, Victoria Climbie, Shipman and Ashwood Special Hospital inquiries.

Sports law: members also frequently appear before professional sporting tribunals, particularly in premiership football but also in football, rugby and cricket, and represent many premiership clubs and individual players.

International work: the set’s members have undertaken work in the US, West Indies, Middle East, Gibraltar, Hong Kong and most of mainland Europe. They can work in Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Krio (Sierra Leone), Russian and Serbo-Croat.

Last edited by Krisy22 on Fri 14 Oct - 19:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link not working)

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Fri 14 Oct - 23:06

Thanks Krisy
He's got a good defence behind him then.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 15 Oct - 9:06

wjk wrote:Thanks Krisy
He's got a good defence behind him then.

Good morning wjk.

Yes they do look impressive, they will need to be in this case I think.Although he allegedly admitted manslaughter I am trying to look at all sides of the story and not get way laid by one side. Was he falsely accused, did he make a false confession or is it just plain murder. Nothing is standing out for me at the moment.

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Sat 15 Oct - 13:34

Its so difficult with what we've heard up to now. I'm leaning to guilty of murder at the moment, but we haven't heard the defence yet, so??

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Mon 17 Oct - 7:40

An interesting read.

Joanna Yeates' last days and an intrusion too far

Real murder cases are increasingly being served up as another form of entertainment

• reddit this

• Comments (…)

• Barbara Ellen

• The Observer,

Sunday 16 October 2011

• Article history

Joanna Yeates was killed last December by her neighbour, Vincent
    Tabak, who has pleaded guilty to manslaughter. He battered and
    strangled her in the Bristol flat she shared with her boyfriend, then
    dumped her body in a country lane. If ever a case required meticulous
    investigation and consideration, this is it. By the police, court and
    jury, that is.
    The rest of us don't figure much – public interest
    has remained high, but that doesn't mean we have a right to every
    detail. Why then did I find myself gawping at photographs of the
    interior of Ms Yeates's flat, at the Christmas tinsel, unopened box of
    Christmas crackers, her nail varnish, make-up, body lotion, toy spiders,
    fan-shrine to comedy series Red Dwarf, even the cat's food bowl?
    What
    was I supposed to feel when I saw all this – righteously informed?
    Instead, I felt what I deserved to feel – uncomfortable, guilty for
    looking. It felt like some ghoulish glossy magazine spread: "Here is the
    murder victim's beautiful home." More than anything, I felt so sorry
    for Joanna – to die in that horrible way and then to have the nation
    snooping about, poking through her things. It amounted to a secondary
    violation and for what good reason? None at all.
    Of course the
    flat was where Joanna died, so the collection and examination of any
    DNA, and other pertinent evidence, was of prime importance. After that,
    job done. Did the jury even need its much-publicised tour? In America,
    during OJ Simpson's trial (the ultimate in court "good box office"),
    this practice was described as "unusual". Are such tours normal in the
    UK now or just with high-profile killings? If so, in most cases,
    wouldn't photographs and testimonies more than suffice?
    Are we
    witnessing a shift in the way we approach these things? On the one hand,
    there's snobbery towards the US for allowing cameras in court, with
    Britain still using court illustrations. Out of court, it's a different
    matter and not just with the media, but the public as well. What else
    could explain our interest in a close-up of the victim's half-used
    bottle of body lotion? Or the cat bowl? The photograph of the teddy bear
    lying "poignantly" in the rubble is an oft-rubbished cliche of
    reportage, but Joanna's box of unopened Christmas crackers was just as
    bad. It was almost akin to a cue card for studio audience participation:
    "You can feel sad now."
    A little while ago, there was a TV drama
    about Fred and Rose West, which was widely fretted about, even though it
    was sensitively written, filmed and acted, and featured no salacious
    scenes. For all the moral panic, this drama was much better handled than
    the brazen rubbernecking that went on inside Joanna Yeates's home. It
    would seem that what is frowned upon in terms of dramatic reconstruction
    can be given a green light in real life.
    While there's nothing
    wrong with generating human interest and empathy for the victim, this
    excuse doesn't work in Joanna's case – people were already interested
    enough, without the cuddly spiders and hair straighteners. That said,
    it's too pat wholly to blame the media – there is a market for this kind
    of junk and briefly, I for one was part of it.
    Maybe it's time
    for the increasingly desensitised masses to recognise that real murder
    cases do not exist for our entertainment, like an episode of Miss Marple or CSI.
    Homes such as Joanna's are not sets, her belongings props to be
    scrutinised. In future, we could at least try to be more respectful to
    victims and their loved ones.
    However much we dress it up as
    "caring", what happened in this instance was intrusion, a form of
    communal voyeurism that was sickening. Hands up those who really needed
    to "be there"?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Mon 17 Oct - 7:42

I don"t know how the hell my posts come out looking like this.....the article was compact when I copied, but when I press "paste" all these
spaces appear.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Dreadful journalism

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 17 Oct - 9:18

I find it hard to read anything by Barbara Ellen since her comments about the McCanns.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/may/08/kate-mccann-ed-miliband-cheryl-cole

Apologies if it's been posted here before but I'm a newbie.

Appalling biased journalism, the so-called quality newspapers are no better than the tabloids.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:23

Sponsored content