Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  wjk on Tue 1 Nov - 12:52

OMG! I don't think it could get any worse!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  chrissie on Tue 1 Nov - 12:55

Totally agree wjk! This is an interesting article re whether his internet browsing should have been revealed. I personally don't think it should as it's the jury's responsibility to reach their verdict on the facts on the particular incident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2055113/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Secrets-baffling-rules-justice.html

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  Panda on Tue 1 Nov - 13:00

chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, I suppose as the judge pointed out, there are plenty of adults who use porn but don't go on to murder people. If it's consenting adults then hey ho, whatever floats their boats. Where children are concerned, it is child abuse end of imo.

Yes, I see what you mean. He really had everyone fooled, you read of people"s dark side, what was it that made Tabak so abnormal?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  chrissie on Tue 1 Nov - 13:12

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, I suppose as the judge pointed out, there are plenty of adults who use porn but don't go on to murder people. If it's consenting adults then hey ho, whatever floats their boats. Where children are concerned, it is child abuse end of imo.

Yes, I see what you mean. He really had everyone fooled, you read of people"s dark side, what was it that made Tabak so abnormal?

I really do not know Panda but it is very sinister that he was outwardly a seemingly average person but he lead this horrendous double life. So cold and calculating. He did indeed have everyone fooled. I feel so sorry for his girlfriend with everything that has come out. I'm still wondering if this wasn't the first time.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  Panda on Tue 1 Nov - 13:26

chrissie wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, I suppose as the judge pointed out, there are plenty of adults who use porn but don't go on to murder people. If it's consenting adults then hey ho, whatever floats their boats. Where children are concerned, it is child abuse end of imo.

Yes, I see what you mean. He really had everyone fooled, you read of people"s dark side, what was it that made Tabak so abnormal?

I really do not know Panda but it is very sinister that he was outwardly a seemingly average person but he lead this horrendous double life. So cold and calculating. He did indeed have everyone fooled. I feel so sorry for his girlfriend with everything that has come out. I'm still wondering if this wasn't the first time.

Also Tabak"s family must be feeling sheer horror at all this information coming out. I remember when Tabak was first arrested his Uni friends in Holland
were going to set up a Fund to help with his Legal Fees.........he seems to have fooled everyone.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  fedrules on Tue 1 Nov - 18:26

just got back from holidays and seen that Tabak was found guilty of murder. He seems to be a very complex character who managed to fool those closest to him. In many ways, i feel as sorry for his family as I do for Jo's. How awful to find out that your son / brother is capable of murder. I don't agree though that he looks sweet on the photos I've seen. I think he has the blank eyes of a psychopath.

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  Panda on Tue 1 Nov - 18:45

fedrules wrote:just got back from holidays and seen that Tabak was found guilty of murder. He seems to be a very complex character who managed to fool those closest to him. In many ways, i feel as sorry for his family as I do for Jo's. How awful to find out that your son / brother is capable of murder. I don't agree though that he looks sweet on the photos I've seen. I think he has the blank eyes of a psychopath.


How many psychopaths have you studied Fedrules??? Just kidding. I think in that photo sitting at a table with his girl-friend he looks happy and his true
Character must be an awful shock to everyone who knew him. I really don"t understand why he chose someone next door to reveal his Jekyll and Hide
character.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  wjk on Tue 1 Nov - 22:39

Panda wrote:
fedrules wrote:just got back from holidays and seen that Tabak was found guilty of murder. He seems to be a very complex character who managed to fool those closest to him. In many ways, i feel as sorry for his family as I do for Jo's. How awful to find out that your son / brother is capable of murder. I don't agree though that he looks sweet on the photos I've seen. I think he has the blank eyes of a psychopath.


How many psychopaths have you studied Fedrules??? Just kidding. I think in that photo sitting at a table with his girl-friend he looks happy and his true
Character must be an awful shock to everyone who knew him. I really don"t understand why he chose someone next door to reveal his Jekyll and Hide
character.

I think we'll have to be patient Panda. And wait and see what the Dutch authorities find. We may be in for more shocks, if his DNA matches crimes over there!
I agree with you chrissie. I wonder if this could possibly be his first crime? This kind of person tends to build up to murder? I wouldn't be surprised now if he was matched to rape cases etc

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  fedrules on Wed 2 Nov - 14:02

Hi Panda. I make a point of looking at the eyes of photos of murderers and violent criminals and do think that they are usually expressionless and cold. However, no doubt the press release the least flattering photos of such people and I was sure that the landlord could be involved when I saw his eccentric appearance, so I don't claim it to be an exact science ;)

As for Tabak, who knows what made him act the way he did ? He must have realised he'd fall under suspicion. I imagine that his act was planned and he certainly tried to cover his tracks afterwards so I think the murder verdict was correct. It must be extremely hard for his girlfriend to know what the dark side of his character led him to do. I wonder why he moved to the UK in the first place ?

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  Panda on Wed 2 Nov - 15:49

fedrules wrote:Hi Panda. I make a point of looking at the eyes of photos of murderers and violent criminals and do think that they are usually expressionless and cold. However, no doubt the press release the least flattering photos of such people and I was sure that the landlord could be involved when I saw his eccentric appearance, so I don't claim it to be an exact science ;)

As for Tabak, who knows what made him act the way he did ? He must have realised he'd fall under suspicion. I imagine that his act was planned and he certainly tried to cover his tracks afterwards so I think the murder verdict was correct. It must be extremely hard for his girlfriend to know what the dark side of his character led him to do. I wonder why he moved to the UK in the first place ?

Hi Fedrules, Tabak had everything going for him, a good job , a nice girlfriend , friends all in the U.K. besides his Family and friends in Holland. I believe
his job was quite specialised, something to do with designing space in offices.Common sense should have told him not to get intimate with the girl next door, maybe he had been drinking or "smoking".

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  Badboy on Thu 5 Mar - 20:27

HE HAS NOW BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF POSSESING KIDDIE PORN,IMAGES THEY FOUND AT THE TIME OF HIS ARREST.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7718
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TRIAL OF VINCENT TABAK BEGINS 4/10/11

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum